UNIST Under Night

I've had a lot to drink tonight, anybody want to fight just let me know PC or PS4 and i'll be there

Attached: Orie thighs.jpg (1287x1050, 127K)

im a newfag to fighting games but this game is really fun and i'm really liking linne does anyone have any tips.

I'd love to help you, i really would, but youd' want to ask one of our more sober members who actually knows anything at all about lynne about that. I only play PHonon so all i can say is learning to dashblock will help you in the Lynne phonon matchup
If you want to ask one of our regulars you should try asking on sunday-thrusday at 12:30-3:00am

if anyone wants to fight my drunk phonon pclobby is up pass is "pclobby" and ps4 lobby is up pass is "vee"

If nobody joins by 3:30 EST i'll assume nobody wants to play and go on my merry way.

It's probably for the best you PC guys aren't showing up. I"m wrecking these PC oranges while completely drunk in the ranked mode.

is this thread #1 of the night?

Too much ass
Tits too big
Thighs too thick
Hips too wide
Skin too light

I'll play you friend. I don't care about platform either.

yup.

well let me know where you want to play, i'm afk logged in on PS4, and i'm bullying PC players in their ranked right now too.

PC lobby is not working so I guess I'll join PS4!

Remember PC gamers, don't mod UNIST.

Attached: Ku3Bacfc_400x400.jpg (400x400, 24K)

What does that even mean

just let me know which you prefer, i closed the PC lobby so i could play PC ranked, i'll open it again if you want.

Mag?
I'll fight you before I go to bed on PS

Attached: 69554384_p11.png (603x800, 221K)

Man, I love divekick.

shit sai i didn't recognize you with that green rank.

Yeah, gonna take awhile to get used to myself, hahaha.

gah, i can't even get drunk on a friday without good people showing up to try and make me get better at the game.

I really like BB, not really a fan of GG.

Would I like Unist?

Don't worry, I'll play off my main and secondaries if you feel like messing around in-between games with hippie.

What did you like about BB and dislike about GG?

maybe, i like BB way more than GG too and i love UNIST
Haha! you can't beat me I"m the greetest!

Attached: Phonon's the greatest.jpg (560x315, 65K)

You were just unlucky I died in Bloody Palace in DMC5. I fucking hate doing repeats so I wasn't feeling like going through the same floors again. Currently had nothing better to do than work out and find this thread by chance.
Depends. What'd you like about BB and dislike GG

Character selection/Playstyle.

Lambda's zoning feels great to me, and GG's zoning options didn't really mesh with me. I also played Hibiki, and I didn't really find anything that felt like it filled that type mindgamey rushdown style.

Is DMCV good? my experience with DMC is limited to DMC2 but i foudn that game kind of fun so would i like V?

>lambda and hibiki
well funnily enough i was describing seth to a friend today as Hibiki with some Lambda elements. so i'd definitely try out Seth if you pick up UNIST. he has teleport mixups like Hibiki and delayed projectiles like Lambda's lasers.

Yeah, that wasn't working out at all, haha.

Also that looked pretty funny, Byakuya kneeling toward Wagner in that win pose.

>only exposure to DMC is DMC2
Jesus christ, you couldn't have asked to start out in a worse way. Go pirate DMC3 or 4, maybe even 1 if you want to get a taste of what the series is like.

Can't say I can fully recommend the Hibiki to Seth comparison even if they share archetypes.
If you want to try Lambda then maybe try out Hilda to get the sword summoner style gameplay

like i said, i enjoyed that game though, and i have played Bayonette 1 and 2, and Wonderful 101. Just at the time theonly DMC game i had access to was 2. which i found decently fun for a ps2 action game, i liked how you turend into a different demon at low health.

kek this dead game doesn't have a lot of artwork done for it

Well, 2 is considered the whackest game because the sword combos are boring and the guns did too much damage for the sword to be even practical. Whether you liking it or not doesn't matter much when I say DMC2 probably has the most boring combat in the series.

Right? It's great at warding off secondaries and shitters like you

Attached: this grew bigger than i thought.png (144x46, 709)

ded game is still beating SCVI, BBTAG, MK11 and DB FZ

Man people shit all over me online. I play pc. Quite demoralizing

I should've been putting the kids down more often there hahaha.

don't feel bad PCbro. it took me 6 months before i was anything short of embarrasing at the game. If you understand what you're doing faster than that your'e a genius.

Who do you play? Maybe we can help you out.

Aka he seems ez enough

Time for you play patient and learn how to manage CS and meter properly

closing the PC lobby, but that's purely because nobody joined. I"m happy to reopen it if someoby wants to paly me on PC.

Have you done any mission mode? Or is it not combos you're dropping but bad neutral?

geez hippie, i'm always impressed by the variety of characters you can play. i feel like if i spend as little as 2 games playing phonon consecutively i'll forget evertying i know about Orie, Nanase, and Sion. you wouldn't even bea ble to tell but i've 100%'d Sion's mission mode.

>when the lag hits just right

Also, what said, nice stuff even off your main and secondaries.

It's what having MVC3 as your first serious fighter does to someone.

Attached: 1544865221319.jpg (419x479, 180K)

play phonon you punk!, i'd love to see how bad you are at my girl.

I totally wanted to 360 so badly there! Hahaha

that was actually kind of fun. Hyde kind of sucks doesn't he.

Well it's 3 and I need to get my dog groomed when I wake up later. Don't drink too hard now.
GGs

Attached: BfjmlGiCIAAJOP1.jpg orig.jpg (457x404, 29K)

It's a struggle.
It's why I work hard to make every hit hurt like hell.

GGs Hippie and Sai. glad we managed an improptu room at this random hour. I really should drink more often, i'd be better at UNIST if i did.

Attached: drunk Phonon.jpg (500x800, 38K)

GGs!

Also whew, the range on Phonon when put in my own hands feels unreal.

GGs Mag and thanks for hosting!

Attached: 1554708305482.gif (500x500, 148K)

I know what you mean. I don't feel safe unless there's a hitbox a screen long protecting me from incoming attacks. I kind of hope Phonon gets nerfed slightly so i don't have to feel so guilty for playing her.

>don't drink too hard now
don't worry, i dont' start playing UNIST until after i've poured my last drink for the night. I know better than to keep drinking after i've decided to stop.

Have a bed time whisky before falling asleep.

no

Attached: gx.webm (1920x1080, 2.57M)

no thank you, i really should wait until i've sobered up some before going to bed. if i go to bed as drunk as i am now i'll be dehydrated, and therefore hungover in the morning. the only thing i'm going to drink before bedtime is a bottle of water.

Jesus dude, that's impressive as hell.

I like how walkup is making a better Tag game than Arcsys did

What does Yuzu do differently in this modded game? Or is it just Hyde and Linne that have new moves?

>Dengeki assists in UNIST

This guy is dedicated to breaking the game.

well i'm doneplaying for the night. if anyone wants to drink with me, just let me know.

Not be able to combo off her throw because she deserves it. Also everyone has changes but it's a long ass list

Make her 4c reflect projectiles.

>turning a good game into tagshit

All fighters should be about the purity of a 1 on 1 battle.