What are your thoughts on the launch roster for MK11? The two empty slots belong to Frost (Cyber) and Shao Kahn (DLC)

What are your thoughts on the launch roster for MK11? The two empty slots belong to Frost (Cyber) and Shao Kahn (DLC)

Attached: mk11.png (1920x1080, 2.35M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Nye02yZuowo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's good. Got the three I wanted, Kabal, Noob and Baraka, some of the better from nu-Kombat like Kotal and Erron, even D'vorah is looking interesting, and a good selection of classics, I'd say the only unnecessary additions here are Sonys (because of Johnny and Cassie) Jacqui (maybe Jax, too) and unfortunately, Kung Lao.

Geras and Kollector look cool enough, too.

I remember there is more character in MKX base roster.
The MK11 roster is so fucking small, and I have the feeling they will be lazy with the DLC too. There is a chance they won't use real faces for DLC.

Shang Tsung, Michael Myers, Spawn, Chameleon (ninja Triborg) maybe something like Havik, Takeda maybe, probably Mileena because of the grille quota.

>Burka Kombat 11

No thanks.

CFNM: The game

>Kill off your entire roster in MK9
>Most of the entire classic roster still finds their way back to the later games
>Even those who definitively died in the last game

what was even the point of rebooting

Attached: 1382766068425.jpg (330x305, 57K)

Reminder all of Overwatch started with every woman in a bodysuit/armor with small tits yet Yea Forums fawned over those girls.

Two words: cute faces

Continuity in fighting games is pointless shit anyway, people just want a good roster not caring if it makes sense.

Mileena for example, she shouldn't be in, but people want her and she'll probably be DLC, Smoke SHOULD be in given the revenants are playing a part, but he isn't, and likely won't be DLC because of Triborg.

It's just whatever the fuck developers want to do, I don't get why they try to have a continuity.

>no nightwolf
>no smoke
>no reptile
>no mileena
>no shang tsung
>no ermac
>no goro
>no sindel
>no stryker
why is the roster so small? and noob saibot looks like shit.

Attached: 1553135612167.gif (250x250, 1.22M)

I just wanted to fuck Tracer in the ass.

Hard.

Then Kitana isn't sjw since she has a cute face

what the fuck who is cetrion?

Nightwolf will probably never be included again. I'm willing to bet he's considered offensive.

Reptile, Mileena and Ermac were already on MKX. I agree with the rest.

Shang Taung is in the game user
youtu.be/Nye02yZuowo
Also fuck you Noob Looks cute and fluffy

An Elder God, I think.

Thunder is in Killer Instinct still and Juila is in Tekken 7

Yes
Elder Goddess based in Gaia and her,Jacqui and D'Vorah currently are the only ones who show their legs and feet

Yes, but the Mortal Kombat team has stated that some of the changes they are making are explicitly to be more tasteful or respectful

A "stereotype" like Nightwolf might not pass that scrutiny.

Where's Rain

Not here, and if the statement of "no previous DLC will ever be DLC again" holds true, he got cucked again.

Maybe he won't appear in the story this time to rub Rainfags faces in it.

>character was already in the old game, they shouldnt be in a new version of the game
so mk11 should just be entirely new characters? dumbest post ive read all day.
i was thinking the same thing. really fucking pathetic world we live in if this is the reason hes not in. hes a fan fav.
that didnt show shang tsung being selectable. where is he on the character select screen?

No mileena no buyleena

He's going to be the first DLC, he was revealed when Noob was.

user if a Stereotypical Aztec can get in what makes you think he can't? Kotal litterally attacks you with sun gods and sacrificial tables.

Because nobody is offended by an Aztec, they're all dead and are known for tearing people's hearts out in human sacrifices.

Aztecs are also Natives user. No one but a small minority cares about this shit it's just that no one tells that small minority to fuck off.

Attached: 300px-MsJudge-NECH-EN-SP-1E.png (300x440, 310K)

Yeah I forgot that Overwatch is long running series that redesigned every female claasic costume
Oh wait

>so mk11 should just be entirely new characters?

Nu-MK should be the base OG characters (Liu-Kang, Raiden, Johnny, Kitana, Sub, Kano, etc) + characters from nu-MK (Erron, Kotal, D'Vorah) + some from old MK that need spotlight but not in a row (like Baraka but not Reptile, also Frost) + brand new characters (Cetrion, Kollektor, Geras, etc).

The Roster is honestly a little too small, I fell like 30-35 characters would be better

>nightwolf
Uhhh... Yikes!
Have sex racist

So it's only sjw if the costume wasn't originally that way? Then Overwatch is still sjw since the costumes changed. Hell that means comics have always been sjw since they dis this from the beginning.

Attached: S3RhLc2.jpg (850x1133, 122K)

The roster going forward should be Scorpion, Sub-Zero, Raiden, Liu Kang, Johnny Cage, Sonya/Cassie, interchangeably or Cassie takes her place, Kano and Kitana, then like you said, just add 3D-era characters, or newfags as you go forward, swapping them around and keeping the popular ones for a few games.

fucking green aloy

If they added Reptile, Ermac, Triborg, Bo Rai Cho, Shinnok and maybe Kintaro I'd be happy

Add Tremor to that list

Gay
Based

It's pretty bad. I get the impression they are really trying to force some characters, at the expense of actual fan favourites. Only new character I like is the Kollector. Not a fan of the redesigns either, the game has color unlike MKX but nothing about these new looks pop and is really memorable. Doing a mournful to Mileena just seems stupid, now her fans are angry instead of just constantly begging. NRS probably just plan to rotate the roster now, so you'll be missing Johnny and Noob for MK12 but don't worry if you beg hard enough one will be back in MK13! You won't need to wait long cause these games die in 2 years.

Also the game has a premium currency now. Probably won't need to buy it but that is still scummy. Maybe more gameplay footage can get me interested but I'm still waiting to see something that really makes me want to play a character. Made harder by the official variations not being revealed yet.

>Triborg

I rather have Cyrax or Sektor

>Being this dumb

>no argument

I think its very halal