Is league of legends dead? No one really seemed to give a crap about this cos when I wore it the other day at a con

Is league of legends dead? No one really seemed to give a crap about this cos when I wore it the other day at a con..

Attached: 20190405_213116.jpg (720x1280, 468K)

No one?

Yes its dead mrs big tiddys

It's dead because it's been around for too long
Anyone trying to get into it gets curb stomped and then berated for trying to learn how to play the game

The communitys so snoby

who dat

Dios mio...

You'd think that having only one meme would mean /int/ could at least use it correctly, but that's just asking too much I guess.

Im not fat if thats what you were thinking

Attached: mynonon.jpg (710x945, 409K)

Is this that bimbo who's so mentally ill that even when her sexual instincts make her lust for a white man she has to double down and convince herself she's made exclusively for black dick?

Uh I prefer dark meat but white guys are definitley cuter....

Katie Cumminngs

Thanks.

bruh look at this dood look at the lips

nigger

I hope you have an n word pass to say that...

I dont guess your gonna have to use that nigger cock to punish me

What the fuck happened to her face.

WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOUR FACE?

Naturally big mouth+some lip fillers, relax.

Please have a cock

Even though I don't assume this is really you, I can't imagine what kind of con you were at and didn't get attention in a League cosplay. Guys and girls in League outfits still get recognized pretty easily at every con I'm at, and everyone can recognize KDA stuff even if they haven't played in years.

I wish I did then I would spend ever day bouncing my big silly tits on my crotch for hours on end

This october League will be 10 years old if i remember correctly (not counting beta). Lot's of us have been playing since the first three seasons and after 6 to 10 years of playing the videogame one can get tired if it's the ONLY videogame you played for months between other videogames. Give'it a break, or just move on, it's not that hard once you start having adult responsabilities

Post your favourite champions fags.

Attached: 1f1db01ff72b74fd3e1fadf166d4f71510834474.png (1100x1500, 238K)

Its not recognition people just didnt really seem to care much about the character

Who is this?

Myself

And who are you?

No one important.

Who the hell are you!? Answer me!

What is important is what I'm about to do. I'm just sick of this world, and the human worms feasting on its carcass.

>me want talk bidoe gaymes
>me post whore!

Attached: 1465523937326.png (554x603, 308K)

Maybe League just still has a big presence in my area. Any time my friend wears something League to a con he finds new people that he ends up hanging out with and talking to. We even primarily go to weeb cons. If it's actually you sorry to hear you had a bummer cosplay. I've done some obscure stuff and had no one recognize me and it's rough.

>when her sexual instincts make her lust for a white man she has to double down and convince herself she's made exclusively for black dick?
Umm sweetie women are unable to control their instincts, she just lusts for BBC
Don't try to convince yourself otherwise

Show us the full outfit.

It's a really stressful game and I only had fun when I was still learning the basics and I was fucking around with friends. I feel a lot better, now that I haven't played League for 2 years.

No wonder nobody went near you jesus fucking christ

Attached: 1433520008461.png (350x350, 315K)

Whoa, Shadow the Edgehog, watch where you're going with those scissors!

she looks like she fucks black men

WHO IS THIS

It's like the lips are just weird when closed like the OP pic but then this smile is terrifying.

did she inject all those black men's semen on her breast and lips?

that trap is fucking gross

>she

Post more of this dude.

Fake edited images of a flat chested non-bimbo cutie called Starbuxx.

>Starbuxx
GODs damn it! i love hyper bimbos. thanks alot for the real answere user.

Attached: 1554185405616.jpg (864x960, 133K)

>Yea Forums wasn't visited by an ayylmao
Well shit it was fun while it lasted

Nobody on the fucking planet that isnt severly braindamaged finds those tits attractive

thats not only it even higher level/long time players are quitting
>nothing new is being brought to the game
>content creators are boring
>game is much more team orientated rather than solo carrying
>this means one guy can fuck up your whole game (even harder than before)
>made games shorter and leads not matter at all
>you either stomp them and get zero satisfaction
>get stomped but your team refuse to surrender dragging out the suffering
>do well and get fucked over anyway
>do poorly get carried and feel like shit
>at least before i would rape my enemy laner and just curb stomp them till i won without interacting with my team once

only thing they have are skins and music videos
while i still like the music the skins are getting shittier and shittier
i regret all the hours/money i spent playing this shitty game.

I didn't even mention the balloon tits. I just said the mouth was only uncanny when closed and it doesn't turn into a nightmare until she bares her teeth.

League fucking sucks

Which is hilarious because LoL is by far the most casual, low skill-ceiling MOBA (and the second-most casual esport after Overwatch)

It's dying because it's been ten years, and the game still sucks.

Champion balance is still garbage
Items are still garbage
The design of new characters is a mess
The performance is WAY worse

The very core of the game, like the distinction between AD and AP characters or how damage interacts with defense, sucks ass.

And it's fucking impossible for new players to get all champions. The economy of the game barely improved, but the total cost of characters increased tenfold.

Back in the day Riot was still a small indie company, you could see a great potential in this game. It was a buggy, unbalanced mess, but you still believed in it.

After ten years? Hell no, I couldn't keep watching the game take one step forward and two back for the hundredth time. I play since Season 1 and quit last year, many of my friends did too.

If you are a hardcore player, you just get angry at Riot for their constant incompetence. If you are a casual, go play Fortnite or something.

Attached: tSFmbsm.png (310x119, 8K)

LOOK AT HER LIPS BAHAHAAHAHA

>non-bimbo
i don't know about that chief but thanks for source

League died when they added the new client which didn't have group chats, meaning no more comfy Yea Forums games

I suppose it doesn't matter though, the game will never be as good as it was in season 2

FOUR

She looks like a giant in this picture and the more I look at it the more it gives me a fear boner. I want this freak to step on me and vore me.

>starbuxx
god damn, she really is cute.
shes got that perfect cosplay face because it just fits so well with different characters.

is that sneaky?

League isn't dead it's just no longer part of the western cultural zeitgeist. Still a fun game as long as you don't care about winning.

>she
>her
bwhahahahah

Attached: 1555134786468.png (807x857, 754K)

>ig starbuxx
They're shoops

No. It is still extremely popular, league is like a drug you never truly quit. I just came back after an 8 month break. I cant wait to go home and play.

Let me smash

>Champion balance is still garbage
Basically balance changes for the sake of balance changes.
>Items are still garbage
Item balance team(?) totally incompetent, just look at crit changes over past year.
>The design of new characters is a mess
True, but it's mostly because nu-LoL is full about flashy plays, unlike to old LoL with almost no mobility powercreep.

>mimimi

nobody asked about you, shithead

i'll never understand how i can despise these bimbo sluts on so many levels and still find them hot as fuck

Attached: bimbo 21 amberrhoneyy.webm (320x568, 234K)

Flashy plays make mouth breathers want to watch your sponsored streams "get hyped" about your point and click adventure.

>answer OPs question
>REEEE STOP TALKING ABOUT YOUR EXPERIENCE AND HAVING A DIFFERENT OPINION THAN ME

>LoL is by far the most casual, low skill-ceiling MOBA
???????
It's literally the hardest MOBA after Dota, with Dota being much more difficult than League and everything below League being actual babyfied filth.

OP wanted to roleplay and post photoshops. I think your post is fine, but you really shouldn't associate yourself with OP.

>bickering over which game is harder as if that made it less shit
r/dotamasterrace is that way, homos

your standards are based on your generally low intelligence and attraction to the superficial

i despise bimbos though, and i don't like superficial people

I started disliking it more and more, until they recently put in teemo changes that removes his invisibility. At that point it was clear they have no idea what is fun or balanced, so I probably wont play again, imagine if every champion rework just made the champ less fun, but not much more balanced, the game is fucked

Because for all the aspects where they are lacking, they are at least putting effort into turning themselves into something they enjoy. Even if it means they have to fuck themselves up in the process.

That's a really abstract way to try to understand dick. I think people just like to make things they hate submit to their dick.

its science and normal. If you found flat chested little girls hot then you should be worrying.

that is LITERALLY what your brain is telling your dick to get hard for, user

i dont know how else to spell it out for you

Is a shoop you fucking retards

i like that too though in a sort of specific way
i think my tastes in women are so broad and nearly universal that i must enjoy fake plastic sluts too, even if i dont approve of what they do or what they try to be
weird feeling

Attached: oh fugg realism ---DD.jpg (400x395, 74K)

OH WAIT
>little girls
no absolutely not, for some reason my brain only read "flat chested" and not "little girls"
Oh jesus now this is weird

>just look at crit changes over past year

I was talking about itemization in general. Why, after ten years of supposed improvements, ADCs still buy Infinity Edge and Phantom Dancer.

Infinity Edge now deals some true damage, Phantom Dancer (or equivalent) now shoots electricity... but at the very core it's still AD, AS and Crit Chance. The very same thing ADCs built in Season 1.

You don't buy Statikk Shiv because it deals AoE magic damage, but because it increases your stats. Yeah, it has some nice effect on top, but that's not the "main thing" of the item, you get what I'm saying?

They should completely revamp itemization, move away from stat sticks and add some cool effects that completely change the playstyle of your character. Something that requires brain and adaptability, that you can't just "math it out" to find what deals the most DPS.

And right now, as far as I know since I quit last year, there's only ONE item in the game that does this: Zhonya's. Everything else is just numbers: you either deal more damage or receive less damage.

Even items like Protobelt are boring as fuck. It allows you to DASH on command? Think of the possibilities! Well, it turns out the dash is more like a microstep, and it's mostly used for damage anyway because it shoots missiles.

I'm still salty thinking about it, thinking about what this game could be.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 20K)

>Infinity Edge now deals some true damage
They reverted it back to 25% crit(with old bf sword+pickaxe+cloak itemization) and +25% crit damage

Bimbos are nature's min/maxers.

It's not bickering. I was just correcting him on a dumbass assertion, retard. To say that League is "by far the most casual, low skill-ceiling MOBA" is really fucking dumb.

There are a few different zeal items and you do choose them based on their effects. Statikk is for waveclear, RFC for poke and PD for additional defenses against burst.

>Take character
>change their playstyle and looks so utterly and completely they don't even resemble their former selves anymore
Why does LoL keep doing this? I can't name another game where a character people have been playing for YEARS just gets deleted and replaced by a new one that only shares a name.

statikk is pretty pointless because the waveclear isn't needed and RFC is better in every way.

But he does have a very good point, they're all just stat sticks with minor secondary effects.

To compare to dota 2, it's like every item is a Daedalus.

This sounds like a great thread starter if you took the greentext and combined it with this

jealousy

Or just the greentext and the OP pic.

I know, but at the end of the day it's still the same fucking item with different names. You buy these for AS and Crit, not because of the effect. No one gives a shit about the effect, you just buy what deals the most damage in that particular patch.

>You don't buy Statikk Shiv because it deals AoE magic damage, but because it increases your stats. Yeah, it has some nice effect on top, but that's not the "main thing" of the item, you get what I'm saying?
I don't know how to explain this concept better, I'm too fucking dumb and English is not my native language.

Same story for Archangel Staff, Luden's Echo and GLP-Iceshooty: you buy these because they give AP, CDR and Mana. One gives you a shield, the other some more damage... but you don't buy it BECAUSE you get a shield.

That's what I meant: your numbers get bigger, but what you actually DO stays the same for most of the game. Buying new items rarely offers new options other than "I'm now stronger than before".

And they can't just add new items with cool effects, because no one would buy them. People would buy STATS, would buy DAMAGE, it's way more effective. That's why they should completely rework itemization. And they won't do it, because they didn't do it for the last ten fucking years.

Attached: ohmwrecker.jpg (300x168, 9K)

It is true that dota have more powerful items, but that's because very often, items need to fill in holes in the hero kits. Most initiators NEED blink dagger to actually initiate for example, most carries NEED bkb or they just get cc'd, etc.
League heroes usually get everything they need for their intended role in their kit (initiators get gap closers and aoe cc, ad carries get auto attack steroids and defensive tools, etc) which means items don't actually need to give those things. So items can instead either be pure stat sticks, or give minor effects that are helpful, like twin ghosts, or enhance a particular strategy you're trying, like zzrots on splitpushers or righteous glory on someone who needs to get close and stick to targets.

so wheres the rest of the pics, larper

That's why the game design is bad.

Effectively, as much as Lol players deny it, the build paths in LoL are as static as the talent system that was in HotS.

You ALWAYS buy the same items that boost your characters role and your performance in lane simply provides how fast you get those items.

It's led to problems like if tank items are too good they make EVERYONE a tank and that ADC's need all crit items to be amazing value or they suck.

What is the point of items then if they're so forced into roles all they really provide is a stat based boost?

Just tie those boosts to levels like HotS then.

Bet those lips give the best blow jobs

Attached: 1525856587147.png (192x277, 69K)

They only bothered to shop two pics or they got banned before they could keep going.

who are they shops of?

>You buy these for AS and Crit, not because of the effect. No one gives a shit about the effect, you just buy what deals the most damage in that particular patch.
That's bullshit and shows a blatant lack of understanding about that game. If that was the case every adc would buy stattik shiv since it gives the most attack speed, but they don't. Do you know why? Because some times having an extra 35% range on your autos matters more than having an extra 10% AS. Some times you want more consistent damage against multiple targets. Some times you want a shield so you don't fucking die in situations.

>but you don't buy it BECAUSE you get a shield.

You literally do you moron, because a big enough shield can be the deciding factor of a game winning fight.

Have you ever bought a quicksilver sash? Have you ever used one in a fight before? Are you unironically going to tell me that a CC purge isn't as valuable as a fucking component item that does nothing but give 10 extra MR over QSS?

It's not just about numbers. If it was just about the numbers there would be literally no build variation across classes, let alone champions themselves,

There barely is any build variation.

This isn't true. For example, you'll only buy qss if the enemy team has some really nasty lockdown (malz, liss, skarner, etc) and you'll only get twin spirits if you need some way to face check bushes (because you don't have anyone tanky on the team for example). None of these items have actives on the level of bkb, but they are certainly situationally very useful.

Since you can't read the thread for the 4 other times it was posted, Starbuxx. Now take up the torch and make more hyper bimbo photoshops of her.

Do you have a single fact to back that up?

Attached: d09d5369a6fcd58f236502315b33bcf7748e21aad1ebe4028728b42b761ced66.webm (1280x720, 234K)

Only if you're a fucking retard who lacks any thought process higher than "this site told me everyone's building these items in this order so I must too".
There's a reason people build the same items over and over again, but it's not because that's the only items you can build, it's because those items work to the champions strengths due to not only their stats, but their effects as well.
Which is why people with actual brain function are flexible in what they build. Some times they need offense, some times they need defense, so they prioritize one over the other and build accordingly. This is why could build like an assassin and go to burst squishies, OR he can build like a bruiser and act as a frontline with tonnes of hp/healing while his TEAM kills the squishies.

even as a PS they dont even look like similar people
are your eyes defective?

QSS doesn't disprove this, considering it's absolutely useless on anyone who isn't an ADC and even then usually prefered to be avoided unless the enemy team has a point and click CC.

>There is no build variety
>Except in this case
>and that case
>and that other case
>and that one too

Hmmm.

>Look at photoshopped pictures then at the original
>What the fuck these don't look the same?

Again, your lack of understanding is showing, because you seem to not understand that even if they can't build it into anything, people will buy a qss to get out of a cc lock.

LCK final got 600k viewers on twitch and youtube and no one even gives a fuck about Korea

i dont see no originals

This girl is really qt. Like Biel's little sister.

MOBAs aren't enjoyable desu
they're not really rewarding compared to Souls and Hunter games and only appeals to the most autistic of gooks and SEAmonkeys
And almost everyone playing them are dumb trashtalkers who can't play any other game

>One situational item proves LoL's items all provide tons of utility beyond their stats.

QSS isn't even bought as a first item even when facing heavy CC because the lack of power makes the ADC useless.

Are those goalposts heavy?

>She looks like a giant in this picture and the more I look at it the more it gives me a fear boner. I want this freak to step on me and vore me.
It's the attack on titan mouth

>My exception proves the rule.

Besides QSS, can you name a single non-stat stick for an ADC?

Hell, QSS itself turns into a stat stick later on because an item without some AD AS or Crit seems pointless for an ADC.

Utility slots are not for ADC.

>sneakys final form

user, it's about build variety. Not utility items. ADCs will buy different zeal items depending on the match. Maybe they have a very strong frontline so you need to keep your distance, and buy RFC, or they have a fed assassin, so you buy PD to not instantly blow up. Maybe you don't even buy crit items at all because you want the laning power of a botrk and the items that build into it, making the choice to sacrifice lategame power for early game advantage.

i like to believe that its dead, but money somehow keep flowing.

>Lol players in charge of understanding.

Items in Lol are top heavy and efficent, they always eventually build into items with very focused stats built for very focused roles. The utility provided is not the thing at issue here, it's the fact that the items are STATS first and THEN utility.

QSS is a good example of this, because it's not an end item. It's a start item. Sure, it's the item bought first to then build into Quicksilver(?) but it's not the final choice.

Is QSS built on anything but an ADC though? No, because it's an ADC item. It provides a boatload of AD, a bit of MR and it's active.

On the inverse, we have the BKB from Dota 2, which not only is it less efficent with stats like LoL items, it provides half of it's stats as an attribute, Strength.

Strength translates into a bit of HP, a bit of HPregen and if a STR hero, some AD. This means it can be useful on EVERYONE and better on some, but the true power comes from it's effect.

At the end of the day, Items in LoL are designed with a laser focus to benefit X role, X type of champion, instead of being design to be Y type of item. Thornmail vs blademail is a good example.

This is factually untrue though, as each champion has their prefered Zeal item, PD is rarely bought as your first Zeal item. Statikk is rarely bought since RFC came about because it simply doesn't not provide good enough damage anymore, the waveclear being pointless when ADC's can clear waves easy.

That's probably it, plus a manlet likely took the picture from a low angle. Now I need to find more titan mouths.

Ohmwrecker disables turrets for a few seconds, Zz'rot places a local Portal that spawns extra minions, Redemption heals in a large AoE, Spear of Sojin refunds ability cooldowns when you atoattack after using your ultimate, Twin Shadows sommons two spooky ghosts that seek out and slow enemies, Duskblade of Draktharr reveals wards and lets you kill them in one hit, Mikhael's Crucible heals one target and cleanse them of crowd control, Quicksilver Sash cleanses the user, and then theres a plethora of unique passive effects.

Half of those items are never built.

The other half simply provide damage or healing numbers.

Duskblade is used 99% of the time due to it's damage proc and would never be build if it was ONLY used for ward clearing.

If you're saying can you name an item that adcs build despite other items giving more stats that are beneficial to them there's:
Guardian Angel
Mortal Reminder
Frozen Mallet
Hexdrinker/Maw
Executioner's Calling
And that's just adcs.
>This is factually untrue though, as each champion has their prefered Zeal item, PD is rarely bought as your first Zeal item. Statikk is rarely bought since RFC came about because it simply doesn't not provide good enough damage anymore, the waveclear being pointless when ADC's can clear waves easy.
False, adcs will build pd first if in plenty of circumstances where a shield is more beneficial over the increased ranged, i.e, you're not trying to poke them down but are trying to duel them. Stattik is also taken over RFC in cases because an extra 315 magic damage on potentially all 5 enemy champions does matter.

Ohmwrecker and Zzrot is literally the best example why LoL only really cares about stats.

Nobody builds these items. every other item you have shown either has tons of good stats or provides a dozen passive abilties.

Because after 10 years some ability kits are simply too one-dimensional to have a place in the meta and the champion is boring to play compared to newer ones.

Look at all these items either build on a support or as a 4th/5th item because the big stat items are worth more and not buying them delays you from getting them.

The point isn't that Lol items don't have utility, it's that the utility is minor as fuck at best and usually needs to be tied to a massive hunk of stats to be viable.

You know, why Ohmwrecker is not fucking used.

Actually, literally nothing changes the build order of Statikk RFC and PD but the champion you play.

If it's a crit one you build IE into Statikk into RFC.

If you're auto attack you build BotRK into PD because 9/10 you're short range.

Disgusting.

>IE into Statikk into RFC
>Statikk is rarely bought since RFC came about

Big think.

The position of RFC and Statikk are chosen by which proc does the most damage not factoring in crits.

RFC fell out of use when the onhit got nerfed.

>That's bullshit and shows a blatant lack of understanding about that game.

I played on and off from Season 1 to Season 8, at the top 1% of the ladder since Season 2. I'm not Faker, but I understand quite a bit of the game... more than most people, that's for sure.

>If that was the case every adc would buy stattik shiv since it gives the most attack speed, but they don't.

What's the difference, 10%? It doesn't matter, you can buy one or the other, it's the same item. That's not choice, that's illusion of choice.

It's still Infinity Edge and Phantom Dancer, like ten years ago.

>You literally do you moron, because a big enough shield can be the deciding factor of a game winning fight.

No you don't, you buy it because it gives AP, CDR and Mana. It has a nice and useful effect, but that's not the MAIN FOCUS of the item.

Else, ADCs would buy it, Assassins would buy it. But they don't, unless it's Ezreal. Why? Because these STATS are only useful on him, and not let's say on Ashe or Vayne.

>quicksilver sash

You are right, QSS is another well designed item, just like Zhonya's. Even AP Champions buy it if needed, that's how most items in the game should be in my opinion.

>It's not just about numbers

Well, it's mostly just numbers... builds are mostly the same even across classes.

Assassins buy AD and Lethality (Ghostblade, Duskblade).
Crit ADCs buy AD, AS and Crit (IE, PD).
Damage oriented mages buy AP and Magic Pen (Sorc Shoes, Oblivion Orb).

Yeah, sometimes you throw a QSS in there, or an Executioner's, maybe a Hexdrinker. But for the most part it's always the same fucking build regardless of situations and team compositions.

And just to be clear, I don't want League to die, I don't hate the game. I still watch competitive games with my friends from time to time.

Attached: 1YwwWcx.png (553x536, 616K)

Now kids play Battle Royales.

I think the most telling point is in reality, Health doesn't matter to an ADC.

An item that increases survivability isn't on par with pure damage, it would never be considered.

It's why guardian angel needed an AD stat rework or why Maw and QSS are AD pumps too.

Ohmwrecker isn't built not just because of it's stats but because the effects not actually that great. Definitely not for the 2650 price tag. Zzrot is in a similar situation but not as bad.

No, first of all, all crit champions are auto-based, second of all, twitch, the hardest scaling of crit-focused champions usually builds bork into runaans into IE. Vayne builds Rageblade before PD, Draven is Bloodthrister into IE into RFC. Sivir goes fucking Essence Reaver into PD into IE

>What's the difference, 10%? It doesn't matter, you can buy one or the other, it's the same item. That's not choice, that's illusion of choice.
10% absolutely fucking matters in terms of stats, especially if it doesn't matter which you have because you're buying it for the stats rather than the effects.
>Else, ADCs would buy it, Assassins would buy it. But they don't, unless it's Ezreal. Why? Because these STATS are only useful on him, and not let's say on Ashe or Vayne.
Yes they don't build it despite the fact that it gives them a shield. Because they have alternatives that do fit into the stats they want. Besides, the point was about the lost chapter items. You absolutely choose between the items because either you either want offense(ludens), defense(seraphs) or utility/crowd control(GLP) and this changes based on your situation in game.
>that's how most items in the game should be in my opinion
We already exist in a case where classes vary their build path depending on what their matchups and team comps are because items fill certain niches that benefit the specific task they were designed for. Almost every item being viable on almost everyone is worse for diversity than you think it is, because then it's about the effects that are the strongest. QSS is well designed not just because everyone can use it, but because you're being soft-punished for it by having to lose in inventory spot. That makes it fair.

Spoken like a true bronzie. Carries can build crit, on-hit effects, armor penetration, some even build AP.

>STILL NOT UNDERSTANDING THE ARGUMENT.

The point is that these items all provide massive raw stat bursts, with smaller passive effects that are useful.

BotRK isn't bought first item because of the % damage, it's because it's a good AD+Speed item with loads of built in use ON TOP of it's utility.

This is why they reworked Wit's End.

Riot doesn't care about existing playerbase(aka veterans/mains/whatever you name it) if it's minority.
New players will buy skins(that was already released), will buy champion, with flashy kit they even might start "main" it(until hard nerfs/new champion release).
Thats all.

stat sticks with some unique effects are a good thing though
the problem with the game right now is that champion numbers, namely ability scalings are too shoehorned and you can't do fun builds. Most champs have an ad scaling if riot wants them to build ad, no scaling if they don't want to build ap, and it really sucks fun out of the game.
For an example, check out Ornn's ratios. He's a tank, and has a 100% ad ratio on one ability, one 20% AP and a 40% armor and 40% mr ratio on a long cd ability. His main damage abilities (passive and W) have no scalings. He's forced into building tank, the only fun build i had success on with him was spamming magic pen.

Legaue and Overwatch are the only games I really play these days. I try single player story games but just get bored within 30 mins and quit. Last one I enjoyed was Witcher 3

Any good full on bimbo slut videos?

is this guilty?

starbuxx cosplayer on ig