Only boss which cannot be cheesed and people are calling it most difficult one

>only boss which cannot be cheesed and people are calling it most difficult one
Yep I think everyone played in baby mode.

Attached: sekiro-owl-father.jpg (690x388, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/i/status/1116793107713069056
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ishin and owl are only bosses which require basic skills and people are crying over it.
Now you know how every normie played dark souls, they just used summoning.

>hit him 3 times
>roll behind him
>repeat until dead
Can't be cheesed though! LOL normies. get good am i rite guise?

You are talking about Owl on the top of ashina castle, chad Owl in hirata cannot be cheesed.

the trick to Owl is you can generally swing your sword faster than he can swing his, though his has much more range. You can deflect the first or second hit of his basic 1-2-3-4 sword combo and immediately R1 counterattack him faster than the next hit of his combo would strike you, and it staggers him out of the swing too.

twitter.com/i/status/1116793107713069056

Fucking great boss. From experimenting you can fire cracker in mid air when you're jumping over his sweep, black fume will pop right after he starts his follow up slash/overhead after he rolls, so you can start up a big attack right after landing.

Attached: 1554411540575.png (631x710, 1003K)

How do you cheese demon of hatred

WHISTLE

le fire umbrella of parries and damage immunity

ONE

Every single seshiro thread is 4'11 micropenis honest-to-god genetic aberrations claiming uncommon success, really makes you think.

JARED KNOCK IT OFFF

fagot

Bait the demon to go to the left of the temple, then run to the wooden tower near the gate. He should be stuck on a tree which means you can give this as many tries you want.
Jump up on the tower, then do a delayed jump off its roof to grab the ledge of the wall. Then go to the demon and stand close to the tree, it will follow you down on the ground and fall down to its death

I got to owldad and haven't played since

Attached: 1526242534917.jpg (1147x825, 118K)

Every boss can be cheesed. When Genichiro tells you a shinobi should know the difference between honor and victory, he's telling you to that every boss has a cheap way to beat them.

There's a whole lot of git gud coming from this post

>majority of attacks are super slow that you can dodge to the side and get 2-3 free hits
Ya, uncheeseable but piss easy.

>Couldn't beat owl in NG+ last night
>Say fuck it, next day beat him in one try
I'm scared to face the basement one but his moveset is fresh in my memory.

was it kino?

Attached: ihtpto_snapshot_00.00.11.000_[2019.04.12_23.10.37].jpg (968x530, 54K)

That delayed jump was really tricky to pull off, but watching him run to his death made it worth it

imagine playing dodgeroll simulators in 2019

context

>exploding with anger at a boss that literally kills itself in less than a minute if you just deflect
I don't like making fun of people with anger issues but I have a sick desire to see him make it to Owl 1 at the very least if Genichiro didn't already break him.

who the fuck is talking about dork souls? This is sexyro, no rolling and dodging sucks dick

Gwyn looks like shit.

>fight most bosses at least 2 times in places you fought other bosses already
Holy shit that's so ebic. 10/10 GOTY

>genichiro
>owl
>old isshin
all on the same arena
all vastly different
all kino

If you beat him any other way you aren't a true shinobi.

Attached: 4D94CAF0-2BDE-4B6C-8E3A-0F254FF92B2F.jpg (398x376, 37K)