Games with this aesthetic?

games with this aesthetic?

Attached: sample_92d9e57d6db576737cbe7a61bbe656e3aa68ebb9 - Copy.jpg (850x840, 51K)

Attached: Futa_eating_ass_rimming_04.jpg (800x600, 143K)

Have sex

that doesnt look like futa to me

would i if i could

Attached: 1507360033346.jpg (800x600, 214K)

Attached: 4trx4ssedddsdffsgdxgtt.jpg (2436x2651, 2.78M)

masturbation counts as sex, find a new insult

>no distinguishing male characteristics besides the ballsack, which could pass for a puffy vulva with a few slight tweaks
lol soooooooooooo~ edgy lol you're such a trap lover haha you must love having sex with boys who look like girls (in literally every single way even down to their genitalia)

this is the only remotely trappy pic in the entire thread what the FUCK is the point of liking "traps" which literally 100% look like girls, even in the places that matter

Not vidya.
Blue board.

Attached: butthole.png (795x1100, 436K)

>stating the obvious
>as a tripfag
You just want attention

Because if they didn't look like girls, they wouldn't be traps. They'd just be boys. That's the appeal of traps, you fucking homo.

>THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING PEOPLE AREN'T DISCUSSING VIDEO GAMES IN Yea Forums
>that autism
yikes

filtered

>black hands
YIKES

This insult doesn't work on anyone, but hetero mem my dude. Being gay and a woman means all the sex you want all the time. I literally get fucking sex on demand both as top and bottom, it's only straight dudes that get constantly shamed for not having enough sex, because otherwise women would have no power.

who the fuck is /V?

Have sex

>what the FUCK is the point of liking "traps" which literally 100% look like girls
That is literally the entire point.

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDSSSSSSSSS!

have sex

Traps look like boys, by definition. If they look like girls they're futa or dickgirls. A trap always has broadish shoulders, thin waist, and flat chest. Those characteristics are male exclusive and have to be present on every trap to be genuine trap content.

It doesn't work on anyone, period. No need to type up a blog post trying to hit him with an epic gotcha. It's a lower than low, normalfag insult that not even the flapiest of roasties use anymore.

GAY

Attached: 1552667941239.jpg (960x650, 201K)

Attached: 1507053897757.png (712x800, 75K)

>fags that complain about not-vidya while happily taking part in off-topic shit they enjoy

Ayy based OP giving a new trap artist to follow.

Attached: 07_0006[1].jpg (1121x1564, 380K)

No, they're supposed to look like girls until you take off the fucking clothes. A nice fat ass and thick thighs are a good bonus, obviously, but you're still never supposed to go 100%. You definitely aren't supposed to get to the point where you're drawing scrotums to almost look like puffy pussy lips. That just doesn't make sense. At that point, you might as well call fucking flat-chested tomboys traps.