AHEM

AHEM
Risk of Rain Thread

Attached: 1554569363824.jpg (326x326, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-LX7WrHCaUA
pastebin.com/nf8RuPnj
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

FUCK SHRINE OF ORDER

Attached: file.png (419x76, 42K)

>> getting made instead of laughing and trying to make something absurd work.

Also join my Vanilla Server if you want to talk trash back.

Attached: 1554967246045.png (1296x652, 377K)

>map wide attack speed boost
is that supposed to be a bad thing?

region?

>Get a Gesture on the first stage from lunar bud
>Get 3 more from Lunar Jew
>Get a Soulbound Catalyst
>mfw
youtube.com/watch?v=-LX7WrHCaUA

Attached: Rocketman.webm (750x500, 2.86M)

what do you guys think of this? I submitted it to the discord a little while ago.

I was hoping a system like this would help prevent people from disconnecting after they die. something to keep players engaged that makes use of an existing system already in the game that is also fun and interesting as a mechanic. If you haven't already played as a drone in the mod you should btw, it's a really fun experience.

Attached: file.png (1366x399, 42K)

Attached: Request for artillery support confirmed.webm (1280x720, 2.98M)

What are the odds of spawning on a canister and getting immobilized?

>WHIIIIIIIRRRRRRRR
>Oh no… Not again!!
>THUNK
>PLEASE! I NEED MY SYRINGES
>SCRRRATTTTCCHHH
>AAAHHHHHH HELP! I'M GETTING SUCKED IN!
>IT FUCKING HURTS
>WHIIIIIIRRR-RRrrrrrrrrrrr r r r

Attached: 1554672813855.png (1517x851, 129K)

forgot pic

Attached: canister.jpg (1920x1080, 349K)

HOPOO WHERES THE ROADMAP

How to play artificer.
Learn to position.
You need to be able to drop everything and sprint, you have to know when you're fucked and give up whatever immediate advantage for the future.

What kills you is the time between cooldowns where you can't kill immediate threats. Incredibly high speed would help there but its not feasible to expect to have 10 goat hoofs to start off. What you need more early on is damage. Backup mags are obviously very important.
Do whatever you can to create more things for the enemy to shoot at that isn't you: drones for example, or just stick to multiplayer. Get good at aiming, you need to make every m1 hit count and remove wisps before they mob you. Ground enemies are easy to take care of.
her full combo also gets rid of golems but it needs all the CDs for it to work. Don't forget M2 stuns, take real good advantage of that.
Also don't forget to target enemies such that the ball lightning also arcs enemies in addition to making sure the explosion hits as many as possible or interrupts priority targets
sell your fucking soul for a behemoth

This is the only version of this meme that has made me laugh

>mfw 4 of them spawn and start sucking

Attached: 1471145698089.jpg (327x302, 26K)

user how does it take to restart a lobby?

he didn't restart, he bitched out because of a social situation

Attached: sweetdeal.png (1920x1080, 55K)

Is there a more dynamic duo

Attached: 1554995530004.png (892x893, 56K)

STOP TAKING MY FUNGUS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YOU STUPID FUCK

merc and miner

>start fighting over syringes and stickies

_No__

Attached: 1554491454761.gif (900x466, 355K)

Yes a sniper and his bot

Risk of Rain 1 lobby when?

Yeah, does anyone host Risk of Rain 1 anymore?

There's already a mod that turns you into a healing drone when you die, but I haven't tested it.

Vanilla US West

US EAST
MONSOON
NO MODS
MUST BE NAKED IN ORDER TO JOIN

Attached: 1554754091931.gif (560x560, 203K)

forwarding ports is hard

Is it really worth grinding for a golden chest in stage 4 every time? I dont like doing it because I feel like I'm wasting too much time.

Attached: 1554522190188.png (1000x1800, 798K)

After about an hour my game always crashes. Anybody else having this problem?

literally impossible for me with college internet feelsbadman

>only a healing drone

I was thinking more like the pool of multiplayer drones could be controlled by dead players. you could control a gunner drone, missile drone, big nigga drone, etc.

How do I play merc correctly

Attached: 1554736213394.png (1346x1125, 573K)

>Is it really worth grinding for [the inevitable wake of vulture]?

>NO MODS
just quickplay

Might actually make big nigger drone worth buying

never played risk of rain, someone convince me to buy it

I skip it the first time through, but on subsequent loops it seems worthwhile since money gain is so much faster then.

>109775240987689657
Room broke?

Hold m1 at all times.

Attached: Meteor build.png (700x368, 345K)

Seems like it.

have you payed as him before? anonmod allows for it and he's pretty fun but also breaks items and cant activate the tele.

Buy, play it, and if you don't like the game just refund it.

wheres the lobbies at fags

It's fun.

Well that's the first time it dced everyone for me, my connection is fine. Guess I shouldn't host.

What is this Modded you guys keep mentioning? Is it just Bandit?

Is artificer modder here?

you know what they; Can't forward ports like the best? Beg for a host like the rest.

ROOM
NOW

can't get over how sharp this line art is fuck.

how does he do it?

no.

Okay, but have any of you found the easter egg, or am I the first?

Attached: RoR Easter Egg.png (1920x1080, 2.32M)

you're the first to post it in this thread
congratulations!

Yes, you're the first
No one has ever done this in the history of DotA

pastebin.com/nf8RuPnj

16 player support, artifacts, modifiers, bugfixes, and more.
modanon doing hopoo's job

You're the 1nd

Holy shit this is ground breaking! quick some send this to hopoo

>Is eng as overpowered as he first appears to be?
>are merc and huntress as trash as they first appear to be?
>is there a mod or a setting that zooms the camera out a bit further?
>general tips?

WHERE DA US ROOMS AT? VANILLA ONLY PLZ

I'm looking at the clips here and im confused, what type of game is this? some kind of looter shooter? whats the objective

Who are you quoting?

Has anyone ever noticed that despite the difficulty meter switching to 'impossible' it's actually still possible to reach the next level? He really needs to fix that bug already.

Yes, no, yes, no, and stack Syringes and Sticky Bombs on just about everyone you can, if you have a choice.

Engineer is indeed quite strong because he doesn't need to aim with his turrets

Merc is way better than huntress, so no and yes respectively to that question.

No.

Git gud.

3rd person action roguelike. Currently in early access/

Game is still in early access, so for now take having fun and experimenting as your objective. You go in loops around levels collecting items with various effects while enemies get progressively stronger.
If you need a more tangible objective, then the in-game achievements would be it. They unlock more items.

It's a prank, that's why the difficultly after "impossible" is HAHAHAHAHA

Run and gun shoot and loot roguelike.
>Objective: Survive.

I SWEAR I could see another island way fuck off in the distance past this one but I couldn't get to it.

Attached: unknown.png (277x295, 15K)

HAHAHA is the Director having a mental breakdown because it genuinely thought it was impossible

HOST WHEN

yes but theres a point where his effectiveness falls off a cliff because things just start casually oneshotting the turrets
mercs fine, huntress isnt that great though
probably
beeline for blood/challenge shrines on every area if there is one, enemy spawns are delayed for like the first 4-8 maps and waiting for them wastes a lot of time
also burning elites are more dangerous than anything else in the game, even bosses, prioritize them

tfw a blazing stone titan looks at you and your run instantly ends.

Attached: 1545438918613.jpg (640x480, 34K)

fair enough, is there enough content so far to justify a buy since its early access? its only like £15 or something so either way its cheap

>rouge-like
dont you have a REAL game to play user?

Attached: is this propaganda.png (604x696, 417K)

Eng is strong for the first loop but near the end of the 2nd loop his turrets can't survive without a bunch of fungus. So he just turns into another on-hit guy with his identity lost

I'd say yes. I already have 50+ hours at it. Playing with friends and Yea Forums is (almost) always a good time. And again, you can just refund it.

merc and miner were the human non robotic meleebros
loader was okay but also used an exo suit

So I found a pretty strong bug. If you have Dio's Best Friend, your turrets revive after dying once, as expected. If you place a turret before the revive effect occurs, no turret needs to be destroyed, and the reviving turret doesn't destroy another turret to take its place, leaving you with one additional turret.

Attached: three turrets.png (1920x1080, 2.52M)

I cant wait for loader he was my favorite

Attached: 1554583808994.jpg (1050x1900, 765K)

How is Merc not shit-tier? I mean he's fun and tanky as shit, but when the boss is a magma worm you better just buckle up because it's gonna take 10 minutes to kill that fucker without burning to death. I can clear 2-3 loops as long as I luck out and don't get a worm boss, with every other character I can just keep going indefinitely (with the right items for some of course).

It's a known issue. I'm wondering if it can go higher, I got 2 of those bears in my last run but both were in the same map and I died to the billion and one burnybois before I could get more than 3 turrets down.

I think huntress is a bit underrated. Her skills give her a really strong early game, and late game her M1 has the same proc rate as commando, but trades out attack speed for the auto aim. The auto aim allows you to put full focus on your movement to dodge everything while still sprinting and shooting. She can melt stuff fast enough with 15+ stickies like every other class can do.
Her R becomes useless pretty quickly due to low proc rate though sadly. Her only real downside is low health, but at a certain point all the dangerous attacks start one shotting everyoneexcept MUL-T sometimes, so that stops being a concern. And also she does really well with glass lens as a result.

it still blows my mind that this game came from a shitty amateur gamedev /vg/ thread.

Bandit fucking WHEN

He's developed like three games now, i'm not sure how amateurish he is now

She just needs to be able to sprint in any direction, giving her basic attacks the ability to kite way better than other classes. Might make her too strong but they need more enemy types to kill players without getting to that OHK territory

>killed an hour into a good monsoon run by a blazing hermit crab
I have no words for the rage roiling inside of me right now

Attached: 1554396488670.png (276x361, 170K)

Attached: 1544907690561.gif (900x900, 432K)

>underrated
She has her bouncies and that's pretty much it for offense, her teleport is great for movement but her M1 is slow, weak and awkward to use while sprinting because the game limits which directions you can sprint in, and her R is bad for the reasons you said.

I think that might make her a bit too much. She can already circle strafe enemies while shooting. Sprinting directly sideways seems fine though since it'd look cool and wouldn't add TOO much to her power.
Just get a few syringes man. It can be slow or it can be fast, just like most M1s. You can sprint diagonally in circles around enemies just holding M1 and the auto aim will do most of the work for you.

In theory if both of your current turrets were to die at the same time, you can probably place two new ones and have up to 4. Basically, it seems like all but at least one turret needs to be awaiting on a revive, then you can place brand new turrets that won't take away the turret count.

sprinting directly sideways is definitely what she needs to make her feel good to use
it's easy to get too fast for just forward/diag sprinting to be particularly useful for run&shoot

You know after blazing we are gonna miss blazing 1 shotting you

Attached: 1552706695054.jpg (400x533, 44K)

Being able to sprint sideways would make her undeniably competition for the strongest character imo, that's some serious value for most bossfights whereas characters like Commando and Mul-T have to be stuck hopping sideways at base movespeed while also directly aiming at the boss itself

Worst thing about her R is that even if you just snap it off it freezes you in the air for a second. I've lost track of the number of times I've been blasted in half during that split-second hover while launching my R.

I want Mercenary. What's a good way to get Mercenary?

have you tried obliterating yourself from existence?

go fast

Host?

Anyone drawfag can do this with make the guy in the middle engie with slugs and the dog as acrid

Attached: 1525387550453.jpg (480x480, 27K)

Obliterate yourself my man

AND ANOTHER THING?!

Yore
Bungus-less

Attached: u.jpg (600x525, 88K)

VANILLA BACK UP

GET IN HERE 3/4

Attached: 1555014143842.png (444x359, 74K)

ok I changed the pic

Attached: image0[1].jpg (1400x1181, 1.22M)

I've never done one of these but I'll give it a shot.

US vanilla

get in here and I'll try to get you your dumb weeb

that there is a fine piece of work

invalid ID

>THE SNEERING BOURGEOIS
Artificer and Huntress
>THE QUIET DIGNITY OF THE WORKING MAN
Commando, Mul-T
>The Peasants of the land
MUL-T, Merc

Attached: 57975b9edd60e83ea56c18c47c6df569.jpg (896x716, 353K)

I would pay good money for huntress and artificer to sneer at me

Dingbat. You fucked it all up.

Attached: unknown.png (1920x1080, 1.54M)

>The shepherd tending to his cattle
Engie

this game is shit

so uhhhh, what the fuck killed me

Attached: Risk_of_Rain_2_2019-04-12_23-07-31.png (769x438, 339K)

>10 corpsebloom
hell
>any corpsebloom at all

Apologies, I am very drunk. Assign Engi to Sneering Bourgeois Tier and move Commando down a notch and Merc up a Notch

>"Engie please, do something!"
>Engie then begins to recite the entirety of meet the engineer

>open chest
>MUL-T on my team speeds by at 100 mph and swipes my item
thanks fucker

It's gonna be one of those thing where the guard bring up how broken blazing used to be after shitters complain about the game being too hard

bitches don't know about crag turtle

the game might actually end up harder if they nerf stickies at the same time
and/or add new elites

>risk of rain
does it ever rain? should i be scared of the rain

>tfw 4 Engi group on Monsoon and Bungus printer 1st stage
I fucking DCed when going to the 4th stage and can't reconnect. RIP me, Engis, make me proud.

>stickies get nerfed
>all the sticky bomb memes become obsolete
nooooooooo

yes

In the first game it does

Is there any place to get the models from the game?
I have a little something in mind.
oh-hoho

NEXT UPDATE WHEN HOPOO YOU NIGGER

>final boss eventually added
>it's a unique stage
>it's the only stage with rain
>rain intensity is based on difficulty
Hopoo make it happen my dude

>merc
>7 berserker masks
H-HAYAI

be patient fag
if it was just patching the blazing shit it wouldve been done in a day
theyre probably finishing up some other shit to put with it

Engi-gang ww@

Attached: 1554700397570.png (2000x2000, 59K)

Yes.

At this point it better fucking be Bandit release, nothing else would make up for it. Blazing SHOULD have been hotfixed, Hopoo letting that shit stay for so long should not be excusable.

Unity assets bundle extractor.

Tell me about the engineer, why does he want the fungi?

Attached: +_6cd5436e1ec54af6304accb0e460b7e3.jpg (1000x563, 64K)

They've put how 2 thoughts posts about the game, so I imagine they have a fairly large patch. Content? Probably not. I would hope at best some areas are expanded on like some of those floating islands on Distant Roost. Just make a bridge over there, or have geysers launch you, and spawn shit there.

Holy fuck Id pay someone to animate this with party rock anthem, Im fuckinh laughing so hard I cant breath

Pretty based user, i´ll check it out, Thanks.

>game has been out like 2 weeks
>mad that they haven't fixed everything and added new characters

reporting in

Attached: 1554839785572.png (680x821, 30K)

This isn't a complete game being constantly updated. This isn't a 'beta' you can buy into early that is actually a complete game and is just using the 'beta' tag as an excuse. It is a very unfinished game that you paid to play in an unfinished state. Expect it to be unfinished for a while.

It's completely useless past early mid-game because at this point you mostly gain levels at the end of the map.

Nigga there's like 2 people that work on the game

If it's as gamebreaking as blazing, of course.
Early Access exists for the sole reason that the dev can quickly patch up their game and get it release ready faster.

No way, you got your own.

And yet modanon fixed the gamebreaking bugs and added content, all on his own and for free.

Why is Huntress considered so shit by people ITT?
I genuinely think shes bretty gud but the Arrow Rain could use some small tuning, I dont think it procs onhits, at least not well.

Quit shilling your shit mod

Have you played mul-t? literally better than her or commando in every single circumstance.

>Shit mod
>makes 16 person lobbies happen
>fixes bugs
Whats your problem fag. Don't like fun?

nice response retard

She falls off hard lategame because she can't effectively take down single beefy targets

t. Blazelet
Just don't get hit :^)

>le small team
i hate reruns

>mad that they haven't fixed everything
That's the entire point of Early Access tho.

we ded, blazing jelllies

This.
For a character who's supposed to be a huntress she really isn't good at hunting things.

Invalid ID usually means it's already in session. I know mine filled up in like 10 seconds.

Her ult has a .1 on proc coefficient, so yeah it sucks late game.
Her late game single target damage is fine.

Attached: overloading.webm (720x404, 3M)

>nice response retard

Attached: 1548453786595.jpg (900x900, 175K)

>glass stacks
everyone's damage is fine then