Untitled

Attached: image.jpg (225x350, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MMVR0NrBS_A&list=PLDEBEF444C453A045&index=16
youtube.com/watch?v=4n-bcvbHNTk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

here's your (You)
now post the punchline

Devil Survivor 1 was kino. Too bad DeSu2 was such a fucking pile of shit aside from Alcor.

Attached: __amano_maya_hayasaka_chiaki_hitoshura_kuzunoha_raidou_nitta_isamu_and_others_devil_summoner_persona (1700x1062, 643K)

More desu fucking never

too bad there's no strategy to the fights and the story is terribly paced, it could have been an almost kinda okay game

Devil Survivor 2 was kino. Too bad DeSu1 was such a fucking pile of shit aside from Naoya.

Yeah I hate how in desu 2 there wasn't much of the human panic factor

Wrong.

They are good games though. They outrank the mainline like most of the spinoffs at the very least.

>holy dance breaks the game

Every SMT game has a skill that breaks it. Half the fun is becoming ridiculously OP.

The Switch would be perfect for it, but I'll take SMTV. No point looking a gift horse in the mouth.

What was nocturne's ? Dark might?

Debilitate too. Debilitate is always OP

Don't forget Fog Breath

you actually want them to make it more into a Persona SRPG? I'd rather they leave it, DeSu was GOAT.

Attached: naoyarocks.png (500x592, 314K)

I remember DeSu Overclocked
>Friend played original on DS
>"user, go with the Amane route, it's fucking awesome at the end!"
>Do Amane's route
>End up being God's bitch
>Fucking hate the entire experience
Ever since then, I have learned to never talk to that friend about video games.

Attached: DeSu-Amane.png (1247x1900, 1.02M)

HOLY DANCE

He went with his dick, can't say I blame him.

At least there's that new Digimon SRPG coming out that might scratch that Desu itch.

He wasn't even thinking with his dick! I remember him saying something about kicking in the door to wherever the servers were for the demon summoning program, taking them over, and he thought that was awesome. I barely even remember the plot to the game anymore other than becoming god's bootlicker the experience was that miserable for me. The epilogue chapter made me even angrier
>"Fuck you, fuck your god, I'm cutting off Japan!"
>Please let my god bend you over backwards and fuck you?
>"Fine, get Naoya to come around I'll do it"
>Naoya helps out at the last minute while you're getting stomped
>Okay, I'll get the lube."
Or something like that.

I know holy dance is the meme, but I preferred running drain. Man, I should play this game again, it's the best Atlus game for sure. Not continuing the series in a similar style just shows their folly.

Attached: faptime.jpg (218x299, 34K)

>friend
You know what you have to do now.

Attached: 1507798819518.jpg (280x180, 9K)

holy dance is a meme because the game was so badly lacking in difficulty that you kill everything with almighty damage and replenish your mp with demons or have enough to keep killing until you finish the chapter. If the game had a bit of challenge elemental spells and physical attacks would be far more important since they can do a lot more damage.

>the game was so badly lacking in difficulty
I don't understand, I found the first one harder than most SMT games I have played.

he only remembers playing on NG+

maybe it was your first smt game and your first srpg? If you had played either before, you'd win every battle effortlessly with no deaths or free battles. You don't even need to change up your team for each map, just waltz through and kill everything.

>If you had played either before, you'd win every battle effortlessly with no deaths or free battles. You don't even need to change up your team for each map, just waltz through and kill everything.
Absolute horseshit. Did you play on easy?

I played the ds version (gin route) and then I played the 3ds version on the original difficulty setting (naoya route)

(you)
und ein keks

Attached: kek.jpg (474x355, 25K)

I loved this game. Though Yoohoo was kind of annoying.

Then you are just straight up lying.

Is it a chore to get all the routes in this game? I did 3 playthrough for DeSu2 and even with the NG+ bonuses, shit felt like a chore

then dont make yourself do it

Amane and Naoya's route endings are exactly the same, except for your friends and the colour of your robes. That seems to be the point -- whether following or turning away from God, the earth is still ruled by you mostly out of fear of the demons you command.

Why would you try to get all the routes anyways? It just sounds tedious.

Smoothie time

oh shit, YE YE. time to check my exo-skele-teen

>Mark of Cain was becoming the first squint eyes

Makes sense

Did we play the same game? Every other boss was casual filter material and the Metatron final boss in the best ending kept me from finishing it for 2 fucking years

t. hasn't actually played the game.

metatron was a joke as long as you were smart enough to put magic yin and drain on your mc.

Attached: 1546484244156.gif (464x499, 163K)

not him, but everything besides luci was piss easy for me

Amane!

Attached: Amane_5.jpg (484x1023, 91K)

CUTE!

Amane is worth it.

this, as a whole, the base game is a challenging experience, but if you know the trick, you can turn the end game bosses into paste effortlessly
>magic MC
>magic yin
>extra one
>extra charge
>dual shadow
>tyrant demons to replenish mp
you can also use extra savings if you want to mitigate costs, but it shouldn't be necessary
thing about DeSu is that it takes longer to break the game, DeSu 2 has many more options and they are available earlier, so its not quite as rough

She cute

Attached: 2c602ebf7edb8ea29e448ac1d101b7f2.png (1094x1802, 773K)

What are some games where I can be absolutely Devilish ?

>went world of str

Attached: 1555132379184.png (743x465, 200K)

I'd just like to say that her tits are the perfect size, not too big and not too small. 10/10.

Attached: Amane_Expressions.jpg (1200x1165, 203K)

>multi-hit/strike
>dual shadow
>pierce
>+stone

Most fun I've ever had

They are very good

Attached: 71306fac190c80e402cdfea678729b8a.jpg (500x750, 331K)

Why can't Yasuda draw tits?

I fucking hope Abraxas is the main neutral deity for SMT V or at least the final boss of Persona 5R.

The game isn't ballbusting hard or anything but it still offers some challenge

>tfw only person who likes desu 2 more than Desu 1.
Mostly because you can go full world of str without being dunked on in the latter half of the game.

Attached: 1501210116957.gif (341x256, 2.99M)

I liked them both in their own way

Attached: bot_0001 (2).png (320x240, 123K)

You aren't alone.

Attached: f15b04025ea9fbd380d3e1f51dec7a47.jpg (731x900, 145K)

I like both. DeSu 1 gets overpraised for its story, which really isn't that good.

good fucking taste

Attached: 1371968835972.gif (768x409, 236K)

Both are great.
Just wish some of the DeSu1 crew could have been a secret boss fight in 2

Both games are great, but 2 definitely has better gameplay.

Yes, I also want an excuse to beat the shit out of Yuzu.

Wow, rude.

Attached: 6538d765233545694603d02b053d6a69.jpg (700x860, 112K)

I more just wanted Naoya and Yamato to meet

YE YE YE

>It's a "Midori is an idiot" fight
youtube.com/watch?v=MMVR0NrBS_A&list=PLDEBEF444C453A045&index=16

Midori is a saint!

Attached: 1485621969703.jpg (530x519, 528K)

Midori is a mistake

The main story is pretty eh ( I started the apocalypse for the lulz/better summon our demon lord using my daughter as a sacrifice...whoops guess that was a bad idea) but everything in the middle part of the game where events change depending on how you fuck up is pretty genius.

Be nice

Attached: af60ddec2b20b483d89daffc8d3eee18.jpg (900x1023, 203K)

>Just takes the comp from you
>Runs around causing more trouble than helping
>When we try to tell her to stop just bitches and runs
>tell her about her death clock, which she can see but chooses to ignore and continues her idiot act
She's an idiot. the only good thing she did was Cause Black Frost

Attached: 827f40d64876aa6f66f33d55f30bf882.jpg (550x648, 177K)

Attached: 1554395602348.jpg (4000x4000, 1.33M)

Just got devil survivor what order should I do the routes?

Doesn't matter. Go with with your heart decides l

Chaos is for fags

cringe and bluepilled

Attached: 1500003351117.png (602x606, 463K)

t. lawcuck

this but ironically

Hey.
Hey user.
Ronaldo did nothing wrong

I can't believe how based he was.

based and commiepilled

Attached: Ronaldo McDonaldo.jpg (540x459, 64K)

Great idea, Ronaldo. Let's fight astral super beings for the rest of time! Why didn't I think of that?

Io is such a top tier character. How can one character be both a great waifu, AND a great bro?

She also apparently cuddles with you when you sleep and she's part of the party.
That makes her at least as good as Frosty.

I gained respect for her when she didn't buy Keisuke's "It was the demon, it wasn't me and my victim complex" alibi and fucks off if you side with him.

It's a mystery

Attached: 9a26fe77014c686552bdbda67b7a5572.jpg (720x960, 136K)

2 is better for me too. From the music to the story to the gameplay, it generally does a better job. Triangulum introduced a good chunk of the better battle tracks (particularly Providence and Break the Record) but In The Devastated Town is the best menu theme in MegaTen.

There's literally no reason not to run both Holy Dance and Drain.

in his defense, the entire point was everyone spitballing for solutions on how to deal with the problem, he doesn't have a problem if you choose a different solution
fighting the stars themselves isn't practical, but if no one else had any other ideas, it was literally the only choice they would have
Ronaldo in general was far more chill in the Triangulum arc, I actually quite liked him, at least his character was consistent over the jumbled mess he was in the Septentrion arc

Megidolaon
It's more fun, and you won't mind the MP cost

Someone post the autism

Overclocked makes Str more viable but there's no real argument that Record Breaker is much more Str friendly.

I still remember my first playtrough.
>knows nothing about the game
>make str character
>keep bringing Atsuro
>pick chaos
>now keep bringing both Atsuro and Kaido

Attached: 1554207755948.jpg (360x264, 26K)

You'll usually get more use out of Holy Dance than Megadolaon in my experience, and it's a way better boss killer as well. Nothing stoping you from running all three I suppose, but you'll probably want your demons to cover healing unless you're already in NG+.

>there's no real argument that Record Breaker is much more Str friendly.
?

You're not wrong, but clearing a combat with one Megidolaon feels soooooo good, while clearing a combat with one Holy Dance feels meh.

What's there to be confused about?

Are you saying that DeSu 2 RB is less STR friendly than DeSu Overclocked

user, I said that there was no real argument that RB was more Str friendly. I don't know how you got me saying that RB was less Str friendly than Overclocked out of that.

What he means is that there's no legitimate arguments against the notion of 2 being more str friendly.
He's not saying that the arguments for 2 being more str friendly are not legitimate.

youtube.com/watch?v=4n-bcvbHNTk
Amane is best girl
King of Bel with Benevolent day 8 is best ending

Attached: NCYSMV.png (554x540, 102K)

Attached: b4.png (210x213, 55K)