ROUGE, GET THE CHAOS EMERALDS, BEFORE THE MILITARY FINDS YOU. WHAT ARE YOU DOING...

ROUGE, GET THE CHAOS EMERALDS, BEFORE THE MILITARY FINDS YOU. WHAT ARE YOU DOING? GET GOING! BRING ME THE CHAOS EMERALDS.... NOW!

Attached: download.jpg (210x240, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MVXYw06zACc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Really cool post fag

When she says 5 minutes should be plenty, she's not trying to one up or impress Robotnik, she's just reaffirming in her head that 5 minutes is how long she has at max.

WHY IS SONIC ON THE VILLAIN LINE?

SONIC IF YOU DONT COME HERE, SHE WLL DIE

>poison projectiles in curved space

Attached: tumblr_pd5jldValN1v2im3uo1_540.png (540x330, 146K)

It's still stupid that the level ends after 5 minutes when Eggman clearly said 15 minutes.

...you never let me say that though...!
>even deeper

Attached: 1555126423836.png (965x720, 722K)

The timer for 15 minutes is Kablam. 5 minutes to find the emeralds and 10 minutes to make her escape. Even then Shadow has to save her so it doesn't make much sense.

I love how she succeeds then immediately fucks up off screen and has to call Shadow for help.

I fucking hate the "You succeed in the mission but the story says you fucked up" logic some games have

Taaails, waaait for me!

>5 minutes should be plenty!

Attached: the_ultimate_lifeform.jpg (300x318, 18K)

I mean even beating heavy dog isn't she still trapped in the vault?

They never explain it. Presumably she took too long and GUN decided to seal her in the vault.

GET A LOAD OF THIS

Technically going by the Rashomon level order White Jungle is when he's trying to get to Rouge. Which makes his "Blue Hedgehog" line turn from funny to kind of depressing considering the whole forest segment from Sonic's pov is Shadow being an ass.

Or when you make thousands of dollars in Red Dead Redemption 2, but still can't save the camp or at least tell someone. It's called ludonarrative dissonance, and it has to friggin stop. The reason so many people love Demon's Souls over Dark Souls is because it has almost none of these stupid nigger inconsistencies. Game writers need to stop choosing the easy road and avoid littering their games with trite clichés which lead to these mistakes. I know it's easier to progress a story in a cutscene than in game play or to have something bad happen even though games usually end in winning states, but it'll never be as satisfying or even meaningful as the alternatives, and what I really don't get is why I'm posting this in a Sonic Adventure 2 thread.

So, how did you know the emerald was a fake?

Attached: DsSpmPNU8AAwIKI.jpg (1200x1097, 79K)

TAILS

BECAUSE YOU JUST TOLD ME FUCCBOI

Attached: f12d92a8256686ce59d12da94c75e0619cee205a_hq.jpg (887x960, 57K)

When fighting the boss you here the pilot say to close the security hole when he's on his last hit, so it's not really a matter of dissonance since no matter how quickly you best the boss, narratively, security locks you in during the fight.

It's as dumb as Mario dying in race missions in Sunshine, but it's not objectively bad. Modern Sonic would have made it be some time for ranking, 5 mins S rank, and that would be just as dumb.

You gotta give Eggman credit for that move. That was fucking galaxy brained.

wtf is rashomon

For a 8 year old fox, maybe. Even Sonic wouldn't have fell for that.

You still gotta respect that Eggman just fucking went for it. Like no reservations. It was a fucking alpha move.

>picking on a retard is alpha

SA2 is the only game where Eggman actually uses his 300 IQ for once

>ywn be a royalty chariot where your face is the seat and Rogue is the princess with a notably exquisite derriere.
Why even live lads?

Attached: 4.jpg (750x667, 230K)

Legit praise SatAM/Archie Eggman if you're going to claim brilliance. At least that one nuked all of the Sonic cast to hell.

>8 year old fox literally created a fake emerald that is indistinguishable from the actual article.
>Disregards the fact he can literally build mechs.

How is Tails retarded by any meaning of the word?

Mad space >>>>> Mario galaxy 1&2

See Jimmy Neutron. That's what Tails is.

Attached: 2vlgc6.jpg (480x372, 15K)

A-user...

Attached: Eyebrow_raise.gif (800x800, 921K)

I would pay too do this, my bro from another hoe.

Attached: big_1508564664_image.jpg (1280x720, 58K)

>stupid nigger inconsistencies
I agree with your post but you got a hefty kek out of me

Old japanese movie where a bunch of people tell the same story but from different perspectives. Kind of fits since characters win/lose fight depending on story and Sonic's hero ending doesn't appear to be actually happen in true story.

Attached: shadow but with rouge's face.png (750x600, 234K)

youtu.be/MVXYw06zACc

>just played this level minutes before this thread was made

Attached: 1371295851255.jpg (200x255, 13K)