Where did the idea of lootboxes originate?

Where did the idea of lootboxes originate?

Attached: 7e7lol4ox0b01.jpg (1080x1080, 93K)

>that legendary dog breed that's extremely deadly

Attached: pitbulls.jpg (1080x854, 66K)

Attached: fug.png (2200x2832, 1.57M)

Those vending machines that give you a random toy in a capsule.

rollin' baaabyyyyyy

fuck you /van/ threads are fun

/an/ came up with the idea for lootboxes? Who knew?

minpin chads where are you at?

alright sure

Gachapon capsules for RNG drops, but the modern "lootboxes" originate from Team Fortress 2. Thanks, Valve.

a business man saw that finding virtual items kept people playing games for long times so he combined that with paying real money for them

Lol kid, thinking posting that image has any effect on my mental state? I couldn't give a shit less. I have 3 beautiful pitbulls, and they never cause any harm at all. It's not the dog, it's the owner, despite what retards like you think. My dogs have never hurt anyone, and they never will. That said, say this shit to my face kid and see what happens. I'm 5'10 and 215 lbs of pure muscle, watch yourself.

>bragging about being a manlet

Attached: laughing dolphins.jpg (634x448, 32K)

a machine gun owned by a sane and responsible person is certainly more "safe" than a wooden stick being carried around by a deranged lunatic, but a machine gun is obviously more inherently dangerous than a stick. Similarly, a well trained pit bull is better than an untrained mutt but a pitbull is inherently more dangerous than a mutt.

Rolling?

roolin

dime to roll :DDDD

tx pls

Attached: 1527008017852.jpg (656x860, 117K)

False. Sticks and stones may break my bones, but machineguns will never hurt me. Or something like that.

nice thread derailer.

Looks cute
Rollin', give me the biggest third world shithole

DESPITE

lemme roll

Literally me on the top right

Yes

fug

There are dangerous pits but "pittbull" is an umbrella term that includes the American Pitt Bull terrier, the Staffordshire Terrier, and several others that I don't remember. The nigs breed the hyperviolent, mentally fucked bloodlines for fighting which then breed and create more fucked ones.

Is an addiction to shitposting more mentally ill than an addition to video games?

Attached: pitbull_spam.png (853x2954, 1.15M)

seig hiel

rollin rollin

coaster

pls be first world

>not pictured: 100% of the owners of those aggressive pitbulls were niggers
really makes you wonder

Attached: poverty vs race in crime.jpg (1024x430, 75K)

>BANG
>chchuk
>BANG
>chchuk
>BANG
>chchuk
>BANG
>chchuk
>BANG
>chchuk
>BANG
>chchuk
>BANG
>chchuk
>BANG
>chchuk
...heh, and who says work can't be play?

Rolling...

Please be first world

Well done faggot. Nice way to ruin a thread asking a serious and legitimate question that troubles modern vidya with your "dubs" and shitty pictures.

Attached: 1578044146225.png (297x333, 87K)

Why are there so many nutcases on Yea Forums who spam threads?

only non-whites make threads against Dogs, White Man's Best Friend.

Oh fuck

As much as I appreciate a good roll thread, you derailed anons genuine discussion of a real issue plaguing vidya, and with no dubs on Yea Forums it was pointless.

OP. Im not sure where the fad originated from but my assumption is from a combination of popular fps game progression drops BF3 and whatever COD was popular then, plus F2P games.
I could also suggest normiebook games having an influence but I have never played one.

So what's the story of this pic anyway?

>TL;DR non-white people are shit

drink bleach, op

Attached: 1554312857305.jpg (658x924, 127K)

Oh boy time for Yea Forums to sperg the fuck out because they saw a Pitbull
Seriously, I get their annoying ass owners never shut up about their obviously aggressive dogs , but that doesn't make "I am on the internet and I am very badass" level shitposting appropriate

Attached: 1c8565c62ed188ea6bc16a7085ab7753.jpg (886x1389, 488K)

the world may never know

Attached: 1548642963196.jpg (5000x3960, 3.15M)

hmmm. kind of like the whole "Assault weapon" obfuscation. This is making me do a real big think.

Attached: D3vbf3oW4AIeeSk.png large.png (110x188, 15K)

fug :DD

Nah MTX lootboxes was a concept developed in Asia.

please fuck off back to /pol/

>puppies

have I got some good "photos" for you gents tonight

Attached: DSCF0107.jpg (640x480, 60K)

roll for the murimutt

oh baby

Not even the OP. You are just part of the cancer that's killing Yea Forums.

Only if you fuck off back to Israel

Attached: DzpzC2fW0AEw73l.jpg large.jpg (480x480, 35K)

Cats can only maul shit like that if they used all their paws, which means that dog was trying to bite the cats stomach.
So its a literally HE DID DO NUFFIN HE A GOOD BOI

Roland Weary

Dang that chart sure does look informative and accurate, but I'm a vegan so I'm going to have to side with the cute picture on this one.

As far as i’m aware, the first big successful application was in tf2 through the mannconomy update, where the big draw was stranges from crates

Hope I get SMASHED AND SLAMMED

rollando

less than 10% of the population
commit more than 50% of fatal attacks

Attached: shutterstock_149618594.jpg?itok=vw2_dm9o.jpg (1000x800, 65K)

Well nobody is suggesting we eat pit bulls, just that we kill them.

Attached: pitbulls.jpg (595x380, 61K)

I wonder if I'll get 65 again

always accepted

He's right though. News media outlets constantly miss identify and miss classify guns. Usually referring to any ar-15 as a "fully automatic assault rifle" like in the recent shooting in new zealand.

Fuck it. Rollin'

good fucking lord

rollllllllllll

Why do they fight each other so?

Attached: DSCF0095.jpg (640x480, 46K)

gimme japan

based

people need to be informed about what a nigger breed pitbulls are

Poisoned my neighboor's pitbull with a sausage filled with rat poison. Watched him barfing blood and grey stuff while smoking a good monte cristo. Tough motherfucker, he didn't even die and got up on his paws, had to strangle through the fence with a phone cable
He was an aggressive cunt, aways barking at people for no reason. Not that my poofta neighboor learned the lesson, now he's got a fucking dobermann.

Hey who gives a shit, another retarded dog, another poisoned sausage. This time I'm getting the dose right.

Attached: 1500081419258.jpg (466x700, 48K)

No, the lack of r9k mode is killing Yea Forums

Attached: PSX_20190412_205716.jpg (658x361, 59K)

Unironically McDonalds.

ROlling, fug

Just kill the guy and it stops