April 2019, I am forgotten

April 2019, I am forgotten...

Attached: Red-Dead-Redemption-2.jpg (1920x1080, 188K)

Mmm spam thread.

Hey mister

you wish bitch lmao

It's not forgotten if you're talking about it sweaty

Mornin' mister

r8 muh john

Attached: Red Dead Redemption 2_20190209023820.jpg (1920x1080, 512K)

you'll sure as hell remember it when it gets announced as an epic store exclusive

Attached: 1b5.jpg (1756x1080, 263K)

>no content for the online besides a few very minor updates SINCE THE BETA OPENED
pathetic
seriously just wish there was a system for punishing cod kiddies instead of a "send report for disruptive behavior (which is going to do nothing)"

umcomftrerbly hot n sweaty

>seriously just wish there was a system for punishing cod kiddies
its called get good you fucking baby
why would you play a cowboy game and get mad people want to use their guns

>minding my own business fishing in an obscure location
>as per the usual, some faggot dot on the map comes riding up to me
>continue minding my own business
>walks up to me point blank, shoots me in the head
>repeat for days on end, damn near never fails to be some non-white doing it
it was at this point of realization that i realized why none of their countries can get into the first world

Im cool cuz I get to play as a cowboy. Only fortnite zoomers with add complain about this game and they need to just get better. griefing is part of the game and if u dont like it dont play it. its the wild west theres supposed to be griefing its called git gud and stop whining. this is the most realistic game of the year. nobody cares about god of war cuz its a movie game unlike red dead. rockstar is number 1 so if they dont like it they can fuck off.

You got a kind face

If it'd been forgotten you wouldn't have made a thread on it.

I went all-in hoping this game would be a smash hit.

I farmed tickets at Dave & Busters for a PS4.

I mega-game'd the entire multiplayer as soon as it hit, even grinded / exploited 16+ hours a day MMO style.

And there's nothing to fucking do.

Every unlock.
Every outfit.
Max level.
Max ugpgrades.

Nothing. No epic cowboy raids, no PvP rewards other than slightly more cash than botting that makes it not worth it, etc.

I haven't touched the game in two months. I still don't know if they ever fixed all the exploits. (Phase through walls and farm cops. Farm one of the story missions that gives you free ammo and mass exp, farm the mines, farm the world PvP stuff by rooftop camping with the bag, etc.)

AMA if you want some tips on how to min-max multiplayer I put way too much time into it to be wasted. If any of you guys still play this I can share my mega-game secrets.

Attached: Western Pepe.jpg (565x458, 58K)

Can the online be saved?

go back to fortnite its obvious ur bad at the game zoomer lolz

well if you dont like the game dont play it maybe fortnite and cod is more your thing. lol your probably just bad at the game lol its 10/10 for a reason

Can relate. It got to the point where I realized that I'd rather work a real life job to make in game money than to do anything offered in game. Then I dropped it.

you dropped it cuz you suck at the game. seriously stop hating on Rockstar its called you have to WORK for your money just like real life. thats why this game is realistic with no flaws. Fortnite is that way.

say what you want to niggers and spics, but no whites ever shot me on sight for no reason in this game when i was minding my own business fishing

Learn how to git gud and stop whining. like I said if you can't handle this game go play fortnite or cod. It's not a twitch shooter for zoomers

Huge part of what killed it is the god damn travel time.

I don't want to sit on a fucking horse for 20 minutes each time I want to load the game up and play for a bit

>learn how to git gud
nigger what part of me minding my own business in this game didnt you get
i played through the entirety of the storyline + all side missions within the first week of release
this multiplayer is soulless and overrun with uncivilized third worlder tier players who dont know what common courtesy is
if i wanted to go play fartkike i wouldve said that i wanted to

The single player might be, the multiplayer is SHIT.

I'm just gonna post some meta stuff here for anyone that still plays:
Hex-editing in 30 lootable corpses full of jewelry still works. If you're farming any other way than this just uninstall. If you ever wandered into an open field with a gorillion corpses, this is what you witnessed.

Best perks:
Slippery Bastard 3- No auto aim.
Hunker Down 3- Damage reduction while in cover.
To Fight Another Day 3- Damage Reduction when sprinting.
Never Fight Without One 3- Hat blocks a headshot. You take slightly more damage without a hat, but the way it's calculated is based on perk order, so make this your last perk and it's something like 3-4 more points of damage per hit, totally ignorable.

Use the pump shotty with explosive slugs to one shot anyone in the game on any part of their body unless they have these perks.

If you're a poorfag / not a hackerfag use varmint rifle and headshot, unless it got nerfed. If you absolutely refuse to hack then learn to farm / force respawns on birds, I guess.

Sometimes the game will just "forget" you own a hat so make sure to re-equip it from your horse or steal someone elses. This is your "armor."

While aiming you can press left on D-pad to change to third person and wall bang around corners without being seen. I doubt they can patch this 'sploit.

Simple reticle. Dot size default. Spam crouch throws off enemies auto aim if you lack the perk to turn it off.

Once you have those perks and the shotty + ammo you solo entire lobbies and pretty much entire zerg "posse's" of third worlders with ease.

Equipping the knife AS you're lasso'd auto escapes it.

I dunno if this still works, but if you're in a lobby by yourself and you have max stacks of birds in an area other birds also spawn, it will only spawn the birds you aren't maxed on, so you can force bird spawns easier, but again this is dumb just google how to hexedit PS4 and look up the code to spawn npc corpses.

By the way if you like this kind of content and want other cool mega-game shit for multiplayer game shit me up on twitter or whatever. I can also help redpill you and get a gf / get sex if that is making you depressed in life.

>typing a fucking essay in response to a blatant shitpost

neck yourself

>still nothing about RDR1 remake

Attached: 1493644041773.jpg (316x301, 27K)

I forgot to mention that holding sprint while clung to cover stacks so if you're consumable stacked you can't die unless some geared fuckers all shoot you at once.

Speaking of consumables just google where they spawn using a map website then lag-switch to be in a lobby by yourself and just lag switch once you de-render the area to respawn all the loot. All you honestly need is miracle tonic near the bottom left of the map and most people don't hang out down there anyway.