What kinda games do INTPS enjoy?

What kinda games do INTPS enjoy?

Attached: 1524981685755.png (400x400, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

idrlabs.com/dark-core-personality/test.php
youtube.com/watch?v=gvECQlxrhbw
salon.com/2017/11/11/a-brief-history-of-the-walking-simulator-gamings-most-detested-genre/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

brain game

Grand Strategy
Strategy RPG
Stylish Action

Kramer's Hentai Adventure

intp here
minecraft stoneblock

dota 2

Have you tried Factorio, Spacechem, or Minecraft?

INTPs are too intelligent to play games

Attached: 1545010166963.png (1484x2152, 439K)

>he cares about horoscopes for pretentious fucks
Fucking retard

Attached: 1554622858396.jpg (607x607, 28K)

INTP here. My top 5 favorite games are as follows:
>Halo 3
>Fallout NV
>Pokemon Platinum
>TF2
>FE Awakening

>caring about this pseudoscientific shit

>tfw INFP
why the fuck am i so sensible for fucks sake

Attached: 1555038744279.png (387x428, 13K)

That is not necessarily a bad thing, user.

Attached: Untitled.png (1391x920, 2.01M)

We asked this last thread. What about games for INFPs?

Attached: 1555108886063m.jpg (1024x926, 66K)

Games with planning builds and/or teams with as much customization as possible even if it's just aesthetics but not completely necessary.

Attached: 1545515441931.jpg (1280x1707, 352K)

Action stuff like Sekiro and For Honor are fun, but I've taken a liking to stuff like Civ 6 and JRPGs recently. months ago I got a game called Grand Kingdom on PS+ for free, and despite how crappy and annoyingly fanservice-y it was, I played it every day for like a month

Attached: ugk0hl5xess11.jpg (1322x1858, 246K)

As part of the INFP gang
Action games (mostly character action)
Puzzle games
Monster raising sims
Sandbox Games

Attached: 1553914571049.jpg (338x676, 20K)

Also what said, I'm a sucker for customization even if it's purely aesthetic

INTP here. I mostly play:
>puzzle games
>point-and-click adventure
>fighters
>shumps
>platformers
>rhythm games
Anything that gives me a problem to solve or a system to master I guess.

Attached: 1553559897230.jpg (599x449, 54K)

BROTHER

In my desire to be neutral and be informed on everything, I essentially play everything so I can attempt to properly structure my opinions as well as back them up. My game tastes otherwise revolves around janky things such as Space Station 13 in addition to things like Risk of Rain 2, Deus Ex, Rising Storm 2: Vietnam, and old-school FPS such as Quake 2.

Attached: 1554406290334.jpg (750x739, 382K)

It depends
I start tearing up over the most retarded shit so it's not that good

Attached: 1549936670315.png (765x568, 48K)

They don't enjoy anything.
t. INTP

If it makes you feel any better, I went to watch a special showing of beetlejuice last year (had never seen it before) and ended up trying not to cry the whole time because the main couple was dead
At least you're not as bad as that.

>INTJ
I fucking hate these people. Every single one is a pain in the ass and I've found they're all subversive fucks who will ruin everything just because they have one little problem and can't say anything. Buncha backstabbing motherfuckers that deserve nothing but cold death.
Fuck INTJs.

Attached: 1493667065578.png (760x839, 760K)

girlfriend is a part of the INFP/J gang. She prefers games with strong feels like The World Ends With You, Ace Attorney, Higurashi/Umineko and Dark Souls.

INTP-T here. Favorite games are
>Resident Evil 4
>Devil May Cry 3
>SMT Soul Hackers
>Metal Gear Solid

Ace Combat is my favorite series

t. INTP

You say that because you are alone and dead inside.
t. INTP

I'm infp, but almost always go for warlock or similar dark abysmal characters. Any one else prefer roles that don't match with your mbti?

Who here ISTP?

Emotions are a powerful and beautiful thing. It can be due to the fact that for me to get emotional something needs to hit me really hard, but I am a bit jealous of you in that regard.
Since I can only truly experience my side, it is hard to argue which extreme would be better. The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence, after all.
Regardless of all this, you should try to make the best of what you have and who you are, and learn to take enjoyment from it.

fuck you too man

Attached: 1554157871940.jpg (600x450, 38K)

Are you guys into astrology too? Fucking tools.

You deserve it for being a literal brainlet tho.

So? If no one cares then cry, It feels good. If they try to make fun of you just call them emotionally vacant, girls love this and automatically makes puts them in a bad mood about their shitty boyfriends.

Evidently I can't do these things for fun and know I shouldn't rely on them defining who I am like a genuine brainlet

>was INTJ as a kid
>became INTP in my adolescence
>somehow became ENTJ in my adulthood
Funniest of all, I felt my evolution progressively happening.

No I'm not.

Titanfall 2, Risk of Rain 2 as of late.

Yes,
Virgo/Sun, Sagittarius/Moon and Capricorn/Ascendant here

AMA faglords

Attached: 1505270059638.jpg (1398x860, 1.27M)

it's ok buddy maybe you'll be an ENTJ too in the next life

Ayy, whatcha want?

ENTJ-T here.

>Ultra Street Fighter IV
>Forza Motorsport 1
>Dragon Age: Origins
>Midnight Club 2

INFP here. Sounds likely.

No fuck you, you absolute faggots. No better than Goldberg with all the corrupt clique politics bullshit your kind pulls. You ruin everything in groups and are the kind of autistic douche to look up every aspect of a person's life just because you heard he exists.
I know you folks are having fun but I fuckin HATE INTJs for this bullshit.

Attached: 1487791476344.jpg (179x160, 10K)

INTJs aren't smart. INTJs are people who's entire personality is "look at me i'm smart"

examples of literally every genre are posted thus proving myers briggs is bullshit

It really does depend, i personally find it really hard to handle these feelings sometimes and end up crying over literally nothing, when i'm in a good mood its fucking great but these great moods can be volatile as hell

Attached: 1533388277648m.jpg (1024x576, 52K)

Right here senpai

INTP-A Boomer here, top 5 games are:

Deus Ex
Sonic 3 & Knuckles
Morrowind
Wing Commander: Privateer
Homeworld

For non-nostalgiafaggotry picks, recently I've been getting into Star Trader: Frontiers, Ace Combat 7, Grim Dawn, Monster Hunter World, and depression.

Attached: oof.png (898x639, 1.15M)

INTP here
My favorite games are Monster Hunter and Deus Ex (first one).

You can always work on yourself. Humans can become anything, user. If you don't like that aspect of yourself then slowly change it.
You probably have no idea of how though. Well, obviously it's easier said than done. It's a lengthy process, but you must face it head on and slowly change your mindset. Put yourself on situations that would leave to you feeling emotional on purpose and try to control yourself during the fact.

Factorio.

>people who say they are INTP are actually INFP
>a lot of "INFPs" are in fact INTPs
Why does this happen?

The fuck is this thread?

>Kuroko poster and schizo
pottery

Greetings fellow sociopath.

>he likes putting people in vague personality boxes
fuck off with this autism, everyone is different, and a few personality "types" can't cover every single human.

lurk more

Attached: 1411962620749.jpg (1024x682, 52K)

im somewhere in there maybe J, I just have un-medicated ADD and have trouble establishing axioms in my head to make sound judgments about myself compared to other's personality types.

Lurk more what? Shitty off-topic twitter horoscope threads? That's what this looks like

>tfw I am Johnny 5

Attached: 123.png (725x1038, 60K)

>ENTP
I have literally no talent except subverting people.

Make sure you are thinking clearly about why your crying and explore all the feelings connected to it. Be through and don't force yourself to stop, play a game you enjoy and then pay attention to when you stop, with the pain fresh you can reflect easier but you should find it funny standing between the rain clouds which stops you from slipping back in.

For the most part F is a female trait. Even when men land on F they're usually not more than 60%

No matter how I tweak my answers I always get Intp, fuck me, I want to be something else not a fucking nerd

Life is a game and you are the pieces

Attached: Hijak.jpg (208x250, 5K)

Its tough, hardest part about being intj is realizing thinking you are smart has been holding you back

Recently I've been playing Monster Hunter and Dead Cells. Just finished Sekiro and DMC5. I need to play Baba is You too, but I'm really burned out on puzzle games, spent the last six months playing stuff like PuzzleScript games, Stephen's Sausage Roll and some minor Sokoban-ish games.
I'm trying to stick more to some games to actually get good at them, but I just grow bored of stuff after ~20 hours.

I went from T to F, after my second time taking the test. but it's been a solid F ever since

I've taken that test 3 times over the course of 7 years and each time got a different result

can you help me discern between F and T and especially between P and J?

INFJ here. I like Souls and Fighting Games. But Strategy is my ideal genre, I just wish there were more or better ones out

Only a nerd would spend time tweaking his answers to be something else

Attached: 1404085580374.png (300x298, 135K)

>tfw INFP frens
lov u guys

Attached: 1536228701779.png (656x555, 178K)

I'm an ENTJ. I'm not subversive, I'm destructive. When I have one little problem I will say EVERYTHING. I'll teamkill you in your face, not your back.
Hi! What's your ilvl?

INTP self depreciate and struggle to fit into groups, so they might over-emote in order to make up the seeming "lack of empathy" they had growing up.

INFP are magical thinkers with a positive yet often challenged worldview, so some convince themselves they're "the top 5% and too big brained to be understood" to explain their depression.

Attached: 1553918936263.gif (652x360, 3.85M)

Statistically INTJ's are the 2nd most intelligent behind INTP's, but INTP's are the real super autists

>ENTP
>summoner
accurate

Thanks a lot for the kind words my dudes, gonna try my hardest to atleast keep better control of those emotions, even if it's been getting harder to cope with it as of late

Attached: DsXbI3_VsAA1-Gc.jpg (2048x1432, 230K)

What are trust issues?
Is that when you expect someone's gonna be a lazy stupid shit and not do their job?
Or is it something else?

This test is so flawed that it will always chamge based on your mood. Idk why its still reputable.

I have taken this test for a third time and I've gotten ISTP once again, even though I don't feel like one at all

Attached: image.jpg (750x864, 178K)

sure there are smart INTJs, but anyone who honestly believes they're smart will be labeled an INTJ anyway whether they actually are or not.
t. INFP (formerly INTJ)

>eyes literally start burning if I talk to someone about something that might be even remotely emotional
hurts some times, i think I would get raked over the coals if I ever started crying about some inane shit
and I know I wouldn't be able to stop once the gates are open

Attached: 1549231314488.png (540x429, 264K)

F- emotional niggas
T- logical niggas
P- ADD niggas
J- man with a plan niggas

It always makes me laugh how INTJ, INFP, and INTP's combined make up about 7% of the population, but 90% of Yea Forums.

I always get the same thing every time. I do agree it's not really reputable. Any psychology major will tell you that

it's a personality test and your personality will change with your mood. anyone with any sense wont take their results as some concrete fact about themselves.

F- decisions on emotion, more skilled in empathy
T - decisions on logic, less empathetic
P - head in the clouds but imaginative
J - Down to earth but more realist

the I stands for introverted

I got INFJ but 15 years ago I got INTJ. I have literally become the feels.

That is one of the possible issues, yes.
Another one would be that even when talking to friends I've know for a while, sometimes I feel like they might just backstab me and stop being my friends. I often feel like people lie that they like me and are just pretending to tolerate me.

I wish you best of luck, user. Remember that despite the fact that this might be an arduous and long journey, you definitely can overcome your problems. Just keep trying.

Attached: Jinrui.wa.Suitai.Shimashita.full.1282915.png (700x800, 529K)

While I wouldn't say to let them control you, you shouldn't try to control them either as that just doesn't work. Just try to go with it and be open with your emotions, like when you get an assignment and the teacher doesn't say it "can't" be about video games so you make it about video games. Anyway no problem, I'm at the end(I hope) of some social issues right now, and I was experiencing those feelings before I got into it so it's just something I wanted to talk about anyway.

Only had it change with age. When I was a teenager I got INTJ, now I can only get INTP.

oof
Any agreeableness over 50 makes you a turbo normalfag.

>INTJ's
>people

hello friend

bloodborne, rdr 2, i dont really like games anymore, i switched to making music

>Any psychology major will tell you that

Why should I care about what some major in quackology has to say on the matter? A PHD in bullshit doesn't make this bullshit any less reputable.

incel astrology threads belong in /r9k/

I've only ever gotten INTP over the course of 12~ years. Even though I have somewhat learned to socialize not that I am an adult, not only I still falter sometimes, I also don't like it one bit, for example.

Sup dude

incel needs a word filter like cuck and senpai

INTPs are literal nerds so it makes sense.

I was just bullied a lot in school so my natural disposition is to like anyone who isn't currently beating me with chairs or cracking my head open with a blunt instrument.

This we need more 3x3's and smash threads guys.

Nonsense. Power disparity growing up should motivate you to get power for yourself, so you can extract revenge on those who used power against you, and to get the first strike in next time!

lighten up man

idrlabs.com/dark-core-personality/test.php

Post your results lads

Attached: unknown.png (744x671, 59K)

>INFJ
Weirdly accurate

Attached: 1553665434728.png (243x433, 43K)

lose weight.

I'm Norwegian, like the color blue and enjoy listening to music. What am I?

>I often feel like people lie that they like me and are just pretending to tolerate me.
that's what I was getting a lot of, it's hard to tell because everyone is different.
I took some time away from my friends to get some needed space, and some were angry about it and others were accepting and still try to talk once in awhile. It's a very messed up thing to do but I didn't do it to test them, I just happened to notice it and I feel better but very guilty. Wouldn't recommend it but maybe you can find a fair compromise between making test subjects out of friends and asking them for a hard to believe answer.

damn bros I really don't wanna be a F

salty pussy got some salt from some man that is smarter than you?

IN = Autistic
Yea Forums is full of autists.

IN= actually smart

Yea Forums is smarter than you nigger scum

I mean it doesn't necessarily mean you're a full retard, you're clearly self aware

have sex

>norwegian
J
>music
F
>blue
S
>talking about yourself openly
E

I did the same thing once and I still feel a bit bad about it. Since I generally already try to keep myself distant due to the reasons we are discussing, I don't think anyone really noticed save one guy who even was a bit worried. Obviously, he was the source of my guilt.
I find it funny now you mention you weren't trying to test your friends also. I wasn't, but yet I still had the lingering feeling that it could possibly be a reason.
The thing is, I feel like this side of me that is overly negative and cynical is the same who keeps expecting the backstabs. We just have a side that clearly lacks the ability to trust, even in ourselves. And that can cripple us.
This may sound a bit silly, but it's a though I've kept to myself for a good while now. I recall relating this to a certain part of the Vagabond manga, where a similar persona appears during one of the mental dialogues Musashi has.

For me:
>Fighting (including SSB mods)
>WRPGs (not boomer stuff)
>character action
I've never seen a strategy game that piques my interest. They all look like they have fake depth/freedom.

Mostly hybrid strategy games where you’re in command of a small army that fucks up things for you. Like Overlord or Mount and Blade.

Attached: 21CAE1B2-3863-4A7C-9089-671219FAC244.jpg (640x603, 41K)

MBTI stuff makes me feel uncomfortable.

These questions were much too extreme I think. Who'd genuinely take enjoyment out of ruining things for others?

Attached: p.png (710x682, 38K)

how about Enneagram

Attached: 1554653358760.jpg (695x591, 57K)

y-yeah who would do such a thing haha

THAT'S A LOTTA NUTS.

Attached: image.jpg (3264x1836, 498K)

idk user, but I know the sort of games INFP's enjoy

youtube.com/watch?v=gvECQlxrhbw

What a nigger

Despite thinking I have undergone a huge transformation in the last few years, I still get INTP on these tests.

Here is an all inclusive list of ALL the good games, if it's not the list it's not a good game.
Starcraft 1
Deus Ex 1
Factorio
Ninja Gaiden Black
They are Billions
Obduction
The Witness
Rain World
Fucking Peggle
Truxton
Hotline Miami
H3VR
Pavlov
Souls/Sekiro
Dwarf Fortress
XCOM
Fallout 2
Mass Effect 1
KOTOR 2
Cuphead
F.E.A.R
Halo 1/2
Baba Is You
Super Metroid
ICY fucking TOWER
DOOM, Brutal Doom
Dex
Ion Maiden
S.T.A.L.K.E.R
Metro
RUINER
Crimzon Clover world ignition
Death Road To Canada
Bayonetta
Half Life 1/2

Not sure why I put down so many but I'm having a bad day and felt like taking my mind off things.

Attached: 1547984050086.jpg (642x760, 78K)

Wow I'm shocked by my entitlement, and I felt like I kind of held back a bit. I'm going to sit in a corner and think.

Attached: Edgy.png (640x420, 27K)

>All those nuts
I implore you to reconsider.

Attached: dark-factor.png (597x470, 25K)

A brief history of the “walking simulator,” gaming's most detested genre
salon.com/2017/11/11/a-brief-history-of-the-walking-simulator-gamings-most-detested-genre/

I don't know what that is.

The one thing that threw me off was the taking pleasure in sexually hurting someone. Sometimes I get strong fantasies to rail a girl in the stomach with a punch while fucking her. It just seems pretty hot to me. Not too interested in it outside of sex though.

>KOTOR2 but not KOTOR
>Ninja Gaiden but no Devil May Cry 3 or 4

Nepotism a best.

Attached: 2019-04-13_01-44-58.png (698x443, 26K)

oh well

>Who'd genuinely take enjoyment out of ruining things for others?
Where do you think we are?

Well, I guess you can't choose what gets you off. Not sure if you have a choice in all that other crap either. Maybe people are just born bad?

Yep, KOTOR 2 is a huge shift in tone from KOTOR 1, I still liked the first but it's not even close to being as memorable.
Not sure what to say, I played through DMC 3 once but I played through NGB 10 times. One doesn't do it for me and one feels like sex while playing it.

where my ISFP bros at

Attached: dab.jpg (480x680, 182K)

I can get along well with INTP's online but I get repulsed by them IRL I feel like being around them will make me more autistic and see them as rivals who can potentially take away the attention normies give to me. Anyone feel the same?

Also I like action RPG's and platformers.

Attached: 1546866515373.jpg (736x620, 57K)

Attached: edgy.png (753x670, 41K)

Honestly I just want to talk about the merits of games and get a laugh out of what other people get up to.

k
no, unless they're really pushy about interacting with me

Racing games

Send help

Attached: SenHel.png (624x228, 11K)

I'm kinda surprised by the sadism score.

Attached: 20190413_065051.jpg (720x891, 126K)

pretty much

I hate saying stuff like this and I know people will say otherwise, but most people are undeserving of trust, I'm sure since we have similar personality types you've heard tons of secrets from people you "trust" that aren't meant for you. I don't get how people can look me in the face and break another's trust without realizing that it destroys mine. I have backstabbed one person in my life and it's because they hurt me more than anything I've experienced in life. Even then, it was only because of the shock, I felt bad after and even through the hate I wish I could take back that violation of trust.

I need to stop sharing feels and go to bed.

>Spends the entire party asking if everyone is okay
>Thinks you’re weird
What the fuck does that even mean
I do both of these, do people like me
Do I have autism? :(

Attached: Screenshot (85).png (770x703, 49K)

calm down

you're an intrusive person who needs to constantly reminds others of your existance in order to feel content

any other INTPs cunnychads? 2D of course

I want to breed an INTP lady with my INTJ seed, and create the ultimate autist. A superior austist.

Attached: the intj king.png (494x550, 695K)

Just because people slip up every now and then doesn't mean their overall behavior is unworthy of trust. Society wouldn't function if we couldn't forgive the occasional lapse in judgement.

what the fuck were more than like half these questions?

Attached: 1527226772171.png (796x478, 42K)

INFP since a teenager here (early 20's now) and my absolute favorite games are
>Kirby 64
>LittleBigPlanet
>Animal Crossing
and my current favorite game is VRChat because I feel so alone sometimes and it helps.
Character action games are occasionally fun too like the DMC and Souls games

Attached: 1553850660633.jpg (526x701, 156K)

Are you me?
Also, my favourite games are Postal 2 and Morrowind.

Attached: postal dude.jpg (637x358, 45K)

holy shit based

"I'm going to tell you this, but don't let X know I told you!". I truly hate that. I remember only doing it once, vaguely as I wanted a friend to know about something but wanted to respect the person subjects privacy so I skipped all the details. I simply felt absolute regret mid-way through it and cut myself short, yet I was so disgusted.
Although this is a bold claim, I can't help but to feel the same when you say that most people are undeserving of trust. Despite that, I do think that most break said trust without realizing what they are doing, so I don't entirely blame them for it. Of course, it depends on the situation.
If you're really heading to bed now, then have a good night user. It was nice talking to you.

What do you mean? They were all pretty understandable.

Well aren't you a ball of sunshine