What fighting games are you playing right now Yea Forums?

What fighting games are you playing right now Yea Forums?

Attached: evomoment37.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/groups/video_games
youtube.com/watch?v=abhmJ3nvtDo
youtube.com/watch?v=skrcaaBev5A
youtube.com/watch?v=Kg1xPOUn7vQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You guys do play fighting games, yes?

Attached: 1554579183754.png (776x1200, 677K)

for honor

Battle for the Grid

Just closed SFIV to mess around in SCVI, saw some dumb shit and wanted to make a CaC

UNIST and XrdR2

Looking forward to trying out that Million Arthur Game, and Samurai Shodown 2019

How is this game? Fun despite the small roster?

$20 seems like something easy to throw at it.

Attached: 1549480030920.jpg (500x740, 112K)

It's really fun, way better than I expected. The roster is small, but then already confirmed 3 free charterers coming soon that are not part of the season pass. Plus the devs are great and communicate with the fans.

Attached: 1457749894640.jpg (600x528, 316K)

Anyone got some good momentus battles on hand to watch via youtube?

Saw that Blazblue GF said with Dogura vs Galileo and am craving for more stuff like that.

Attached: 1551730528493.png (714x1010, 258K)

Cool, I'm glad that there is love and care being put into what is potentially the first cross-platform fighter (assuming that's a thing, is it still?).

THERE YOU GO JUSTIN

How is SFIV on PC online nowadays, is it also a discord game?

How difficult would you say it is to learn Chipp Zanuff?

Guest characters can be some of the best things about fighting games I think.

Attached: 1551858241502.jpg (1920x1080, 187K)

trying to find SFV matches
shit is deserted.
Waiting for the new samsho, looks pretty neat.

Who do you main, Yea Forums?

Attached: 1552422063835.png (939x557, 224K)

>trying to find
>on a Friday night

Isn't it 2nd most highest player count on PC after Tekken 7 and has cross-plat support with PS4?

Attached: 1554704652935.jpg (602x526, 66K)

Hilda

UNIST, learning to play vatooters

Attached: 59898ABC-F0B3-48C9-A84F-8A8886FF850C.jpg (1000x563, 76K)

>shit is deserted.
Maybe if you are in a shit continent
Let me guess, you are an ausfag our south American

Are you having fun with that? Her technical levels are abit off-putting for an executionlet like me to try but I like her neat tricks that she can do with bombs and finger guns, flash kicks and all that jazz.

Rare footage of Daigo actually angry..!

dead or alive 6
blazblue cross tag battle
soul calibur 6

Pretty hard, he’s extremely squishy so you have to put some thought into your movements else get blown up. His combos can also be pretty long

Post your custom fight sticks bros. I need inspiration.

Sounds like a huge risk/reward character.

Maybe I'll give him alittle bit of my time while also maintaining someone easier like maybe Ky.

I just bought USF4 after being a streamboar for 4 years and I'm realizing now I'm too much of a brainlet for it. I should have stayed blissfully ignorant.

Attached: 1374263470216.gif (458x334, 2.45M)

I've only play UNI[st] since jp release. I'm still awful but I'll give myself some credit since I've only been playing fighting games seriously since uni[st] jp release.

>Battle for the Grid
Based. I played it a bit at a friends house and had a blast. I don't have any current gen consoles so I'm waiting for the PC release but I'll definitely get it. I don't even know anything about power rangers but that black knight guy was fun as fuck.

Usf4 is hard but you should stick with it, it's so satisfying to land combos once you get good. I've played grapplers my whole life and now I'm learning rose and it's quite a different playstyle. It's cool to lab stuff out in training mode

SFV, I'm having fun.
Why IV? Unless you want to scour discord for matches finding people to play will be impossible. Even then only really experienced people will still be playing anyway.

Attached: 36a71439-4a03-4bbb-91a1-ef88c1d3d998.jpg (800x1200, 304K)

For Honor
I wish there was a game similar to it that wasnt for honor though because for honor is shit

tekken 7. everyone on ranked is a quitting bitch.

Attached: lucky miguel.webm (1280x720, 2.83M)

Sounds good to me. As long as you're consistent with your practice that goes a long ways. Who do you main?

Attached: 1553068392172.png (600x750, 277K)

The only one who dropped out of the cross platform deal was Sony, because of course they did. Nway is still trying to get them back on board with it but for now Xbone, Switch and PC are all cross platform.

Waldstein
Alex
Groh

Yuzu, she's the easiest but I also play Hilda here and there.

>fun
hell no, I picked up the game and wanted to play her first. Then saw she was a charge character and I was new to FG. I got pretty good with stick and learned Hyde then wanted to learn someone else so I went back to her and trying to learn her with a hitbox now and it’s a little easier.

Attached: 8ED2F61F-FD56-48FB-ADD9-F16B8DD4EE18.jpg (320x320, 130K)

What specifically do you like about it even though you call it shit? I don't know anything about it but it looks like the combat is similar to a 3d fighter so maybe SC, Tekken or DoA would work for you?

I picked up IV because it's the one I had the most fun watching. I liked the combos and how it looks/sounds. I had some success with V but wanted to try IV but I'm getting washed even against the CPU.

me and a friend joined some lobbies online in UNIST and got fucked up. only wins we had were against each other, lol

Naoto
Hyde

Going to pick up P4AU for PS3 soon

Attached: C270B4F9-6957-4EAE-8C18-56C5F3A6B453.jpg (799x1024, 171K)

SC6 and unist

Generally long anime combos and block pressure aren't my thing, but I find unist more tolerable than most.

I'm very happy with SC

did the same. First day I got it I just completed tutorial and went straight into lobbies for my next 20 matches and get my ass handed to me while playing vatista

Best of luck user. Not everyone has the guts to stick with their first choice when they're hard execution characters.

Most beginners may even drop the game because of it without trying to hop around and try other characters out to get a better feel for things.

It's unbalanced as fuck

Not trying to fault you but picking up IV just doesn't seem worth it, the scene for the game is deader then stuff like Super Turbo and Third Strike. If you have fun that's great but progress will be difficult with a game like that.

SS4 and 5sp on FinalBurn Alpha

I like the fact that they added a decent amount of MAME games to it, but there's still some missing like the arcade Mortal Kombats, Rabbit (but then again the sound still hasn't been emulated well, everyone sounds deeper)

anybody knows a way to reduce the input lag, i always play on my upper 35'' monitor (display number 2) and i finally got a setup that doesnt give me shimmering, sprite mixeling or screen tearing, at 60hz, but what recommended setting you suggest?

full screen that is.

>easiest
You're entitled to that opinion I suppose, and a better person than I for playing a stance-style character.

Attached: 1554707531609.png (256x256, 86K)

>tfw you play unga characters and make people mad salty with yolo/disrespectful strats even though you don't mean to
I'm sorry! It's the only way I can win!

Attached: 1529302448174.jpg (984x738, 134K)

DOA6 and Power Rangers Battle for the Grid.

She's so pretty! Ponytails are the best.

Stance style is super easy though, especially compared to shoto characters like Hyde.

Not much reward since he relies on gimmicks and mix-ups to make it seem like heavy damage. Long combos scale and chipp becomes legible after some time.

they need to get gud then

Is power rangers actually good? Seems like a meme game

So is he just fun to go ham with multi-approach rushdown then? His design appeals to me alot.

You said it!

Attached: 1547837738290.jpg (1024x576, 106K)

>SFV
Ed
Chun Li
G
>SF4
Sakura
>SF 3rd Strike
Ibuki
Urien
Chun Li

Attached: Edrender.png (545x480, 432K)

It's a lot of fun, it's like a less crazy Marvel Vs Capcom. They have a balance update coming out very soon that also has new characters, so that's a good sign that they care about the game.

I don't give a fuck if Yea Forums hates it

Attached: dbfz.jpg (616x353, 82K)

I’m fascinated in fighting game mechanics, but everyone who plays the games completely turn me off from doing anything besides just play online

If you like the crazy jank of the older MvC games mixed with some of the newer MvC games then you'll like it. It's also more grounded thanks to the lack of superjumps, DHCs and high capacity meter.

>Marvel vs. Capcom 3 & Infinite
>Mortal Kombat XL

How is DOA? For someone who is a casual fighting game fan, is it better than any of the games I currently play?

>yes, I am a casual fighting game fan
Except UFC2, I would literally Khabib any fucking one of you

>besides just play online
Do you mean offline? Also, what upsets you about the way everyone plays the games?

smash bros

I loved SFIV have over 100 hours combined with it and Ultra SFIV, played SFV until they added Abigail. I hate unconventionally large characters like him. And the characters added since have not piqued my interest enough to come back.

I looked into UNIST, but it looks too much like the first Blazblue, which I palyed for a week and dropped. Any recommendations? I just want to go back to the days of Street fighter Alpha 2

El Fuerte R.I.P.

Just bought Samsho 5 Special to get ready for new one.

DOA6 can be fun for casual play as long as you are good at really quick timing. Once you get into ranks where people know how to parry well it can get hard.

Good riddance.

>over 100 hours
That's nothing for a fighting game

time for some attention whoring
in order of how much I play/how less I suck at
from SF4 onwards it's only shit and giggles for me though

Attached: 1550686911474.png (1047x802, 970K)

>Carmine
>Raph
>Larz

The trifecta of based.

>yatagarasu
The sisters are hot as fuck, shame it never became big.

UNIST
Got my ass kicked over and over again by Phonon. I really need to learn the gap of her offense and how to best exploit it as Mika.

This goofball. Her stubby normals really leave something to be desired, though.

Attached: chibi mika.png (1440x1280, 582K)

Mark

Attached: DC12833A-9197-454D-B3A2-A7EAE5A0163E.jpg (600x400, 26K)

im here to rep tekken and the play for fun crowd. to often i see fighting game threads talk about a specific mindset and how hard they are. 400+ hours and ive had fun for all of it with a character that i can do whatever i want with. i was having fun getting my ass beat when i could hardly do a forward forward input and im still having fun now sidestep launching and wall flowcharting people. gonna do a local some day and def gonna go to summer jam this year. should have went last year to get my shit pushed in. playing legit right now, so @ me if you think fighting games arent supposed to be fun

MK11 is going to fucking suck isn't it?

yeah I like my buttons plus framed
all the girls in that game are pure sex desu

I just played against some dude in tekken who rage quit as I was about to demote him. Checked his steam profile out of curiosity and found that he was a member of "The official unofficial Yea Forums steam group"

If by any chance your reading this Eliza.... Get shit on bitch

Attached: 1551234642285.jpg (244x295, 32K)

You can say it doesnt count, but I'm playing smash4 right now. I got an hand me down wiiu from a good friend, and this is like the one fighting game with online I have and wanna get good at unless I want to go back to skullgirls on my ps3. Smash community makes fun of 4, but fgc makes fun of smash so it evens out to me, I just wanna get really good at captain falcon

This place has some salty ass motherfuckers in it so I would not be surprised if he's here.

>Yea Forums steam group

care to share the link?

>Soul Calibur
Groh
>Ultra streetfighter 4
Cody
> Tekken 7
Negan
> Unist
Byakuya
> Guilty gear
Raven
> Blazblue
Terumi
> Cross tag
Hazama/Hyde
> Dragonball
Zamatsu/Jiren/Goku black

steamcommunity.com/groups/video_games

They died for me when KI died, the only one I ever got good at. Top 1K online baby,the hole in my heart will never be filled

Attached: kenshiro-cry.jpg (595x595, 122K)

I play Rivals of Aether
on an arcade stick

Honestly I loved KI when I got it but it was just so different than so many other fighters I couldn't get good at it. I played Spinal but would get practically double perfected whenever I went online.

DOA6 or MK?

Nope, I meant online. I hate having to deal with fighting game fans in person. I could rant about it, but people would just put me on Scrub Quotes

>Tekken
Asuka
>Sc6
Sophia
>unist
Orie

It being different was probably what enabled me to actually get good because I sucked at SF. The online was pretty insular so all the monsters would come out to play often. Hisako was my baby, my pride and joy. Countering shadow moves in the 1 frame between the cinematic and the actual move got me more hatemail than ever before and allowed me to look into the eyes of God. I'm sure I could've competed if I wanted, but I just loved playing the game, I didn't care about cash. Here's hoping for KI2

doa6 has a free version, try it first

I never really recovered from USFIV dying. I tried to take apart my Madcatz TE II 5 months ago and broke some buttons.

There’s a severe dearth of information about what buttons/gates will fit so Im saying fuck it for now. Even if I buy a new stick it wont support ps3/360 or whatever I end up playing it on

It's still pretty active, more so on the weekends.

Anyone on PS4 want to fight me in UNIST?

Attached: 1552291810233.png (974x737, 595K)

I'll take you on in a few minutes!

I've been starting to get into UNIST
I've been playing Phonon, and it's been a lot of fun

I just want Makoto in SFV, please Capcom.

Attached: 28315666_p0.jpg (618x874, 228K)

Not right this moment but i'm playing a lot of SFV lately, i also play tekken but i haven't touched it in a few weeks.

I'm ready to get a beating! Lobby me up!

Attached: 1553029824737.png (1000x725, 1.1M)

Been playing UNIST for the past few months. Nanase main and I've recently picked up Vatista.

fuck off waifufag juri and sakura are already wasted slots

I suppose I'll do the hosting then.

Lobby kw is vee for those interested! All are welcome.

Be back in a minute or two, gotta biobreak before I fight. If more than 1 person joins, feel free to skip me!

Attached: 1554962387952.gif (500x529, 390K)

A lot of DOA6, and my friend gifted me UNIST so I'll start playing that too.
Leifang gang represent

Attached: d7ggnbp-526c1533-7cb5-4ad9-b994-2f8364fa3e34.jpg (750x1000, 136K)

This is PS4 lobby by the way.

It ain't Hilda's fault that her INT got dumped for CHA.

Best DOA right here.

Had a feeling it was you.
Was curious if anyone was around on a friday night that couldn't usually make it to lobbies.

Sakura is for sure but even though Juri is shit she at least has a unique play style If you want to complain about wasted slots complain about Ed and Falke, they're some of the worst newcomers in years.

Attached: 72386999_p0.png (1000x1421, 313K)

I wanted to get into that after dumping 300 hours in Slap City but the tiny sprites make the attacks hard to see for my old boomer eyes, wish it had a lobby system or at least 2v2.

Was thinking the same thing actually, haha. GGs m8. Looks like I've got a long ways to go working on the Enkidu!

Thanks for the fun ones as usual!

Attached: 1551849528333.jpg (1280x1024, 139K)

There is 2v2.

I think lobbies and 4 player FFA are on the list of new features but it takes them a billion years to implement anything.

GGs
At least now I have undeniable proof how 214A is superior to 214C aside from start-up frames.
I guess you got to see the power of delaying your attacks with Enkidu first hand. With that in mind, don't do 2CC, that leaves you unsafe as hell and doesn't get you anything. Compare that to the 5CC which leads into enormous damage if it hits someone as a starter and isn't as unsafe.

Attached: DgoGvLuVQAAl6GQ.jpg orig.jpg (1285x1440, 137K)

im still playing bbct for the sole reason that jin can ice car after a grab

Attached: images.jpg (495x619, 32K)

what platform? wanna play together?

deader than dead

youtube.com/watch?v=abhmJ3nvtDo

This was better than the EVO moment

Yeah, that was neat to witness. Lots of cool tricks were seen in those matches. Also, will do with the 5CC instead of the 2CC going forward hopefully, thanks! I definitely wanna throw myself into practice to do those 623x corner combos.

it's awful, JWong was involved in making the game but he still shits on it because it's just bad

>ST
Balrog
>3S
Ken
>SFIV
Cammy
>SFV
Cammy
>Xrd
Sol
>UNIST
Wagner
>T7
Lili
>SCVI
Nightmare
>DoA6
Hayabusa

*blocks your cannonspike spam and vortexes the shit out of you*
train harder!

Power Rangers to kill time. It’s fun but needs work. More characters will definitely help. I hope it actually gets decent support

Also SamShoVSp to get ready for the second coming in June. I can’t wait to play as my nigga Tam Tam again

check out kusoru vs steve H or any match with kusoru, the lad is mad

>SamShoVSp to get ready for the second coming in June
wouldn't you be better off playing one of the older ones like 2? since the new one doesn't have weapon gauge, tranquility, hops, etc.

Thanks for this.

youtube.com/watch?v=skrcaaBev5A

For anyone else interested.

BBTAG and Unist

My first offline tournament is coming soonish. Kind of excited and nervous at the same time.

Attached: パクメン02.jpg (600x600, 49K)

maining in kof is frowned upon in all regions where it's popular.

Unga/10

I don't know why I put so much time into fighting games when I'm so bad. I can't handle the long combos and the bloated amount of mechanics in anime games.

Best of luck user. Who will you be playing at the tourney?

Try playing something like Samurai Shodown.

It has less focus on long combos and is more on reactionary plays for big damage in a few hits.

Alot of people recommend Samurai Shodown 5 SP or Samurai Shodown 2 for Fightcade.

Tekken
MK
Smash

Phonon in Unist
Yuzuriha/Hakumen in BBTAG

Attached: dream_team.png (1929x2550, 2.39M)

>man complains about the amount of mechanics
>Samurai Shodown 5 SP
Good joke

>mika
No vorpal trait buddy L
In all seriousness when phonon jumps back to fireball bc all phonon mains do her ex invuln move or just green shield her pressure

Just play SF2.

Yeah but SS2s roster is shit compared to VSP, so I’d rather play that for now.

Heritage for the future

Cool team. Seems you favor long-range melee weapon characters? I like it.

Playing Samsho 2, 4, and 5 special till the newest one comes out and I can be a Darlifag.

Attached: 20190413_000619.png (322x344, 88K)

SFV Ryu is too cool for SFV

Attached: 55869246_2291565507786730_5709465309799251968_n.jpg (480x367, 11K)

Sounds great. Hope she's fun to play with her big sword.

Big Sword, Big Hammer, Cannon?
She got it all!

I've been burnt out of SFV lately. Will probably get back into GG Xrd and UNIST. I'm actually pretty excited for Granblue Versus. I started playing the gacha the other week and fell in love with the characters, and I dont even like gacha.

Attached: 9-lowain-joins-granblue-fantasy-versus-playable-character.jpg (700x220, 45K)

Melty blood

>3S
Ken
>SFIV
Vega/Dudley
>SFV
Vega/Karin
>MvC2
Jin/Cyclops/Commando
>MvC3
Cap/Haggar/Dante
>MvCI
Ultron/Dante
>Tekken
Jin/King/Lars
>Soul Calibur
Seong Mina/Raphael
>DOA
NiCO/Mila
>Guilty Gear
Ky/Answer
>Blazblue
BANG SHISHIGAMI/Kagura
>BBCTB
Jin/Orie
>DBFZ
Blue Goku/Piccolo/SSJ Goku
>UNIST
CHESTOOOO/Merkava
>KoF
K'/Maxima/Terry
>Garou (who even plays Garou?)
Terry/Haohmaru

Pretty good at all of these games except KoF, SFV, and GG, in GG I have to play a basic neutral-focused Ky and in KoF all of my combos are unoptimized. Used to be good at BB before they murdered Bang, then I switched to Kagura and they murdered him too. Fuck BB.

Attached: EL_PODER_PROHIBIDO_0.png (297x334, 240K)

UNIST

excited about new SamSho

You might have a hard time getting matches in Xrd or UNISt. Neither games have a lot of online players.

Its ok I have a local scene. I used to play with Discord but I stopped around January

Bang feels way different. The first thing I noticed is they removed his TK D nails so he has to work harder to get in. Then they murdered his combos and made his execution twice as difficult and they nerfed his Furen Kazan by turning into an overdrive.

I think this was choreographed

Attached: advicedog02tn2.gif (100x100, 45K)

Yup. They destroyed him from so many different angles. Took away the midscreen wallbounce, took away the TK D nails, and overdrive FRKZ was the last straw for me. BB peaked at CS in my eyes, I really dislike it now, even though I appreciate it's a good game. I just don't enjoy it.

I dropped out of fighting games completely when SFV sucked. Had some fun times, though.

>MKX and soon 11
Liu Kang and Kung Lao
>SF4
Makoto
>SFV
Kolin
>Tekken 7
Leo
>SC6
Nightmare

Attached: 1491577391388.gif (225x225, 969K)

SC6 and tekken 7 cracked with steamworks, it's pretty sad being a poorfag

>go to Discord
>get match in minutes
>"no players"
???

I mean I get it, ranked is dead, but I understand people dont want to play with the same 16 guys all the time. I personally want to since its a consistent way to filter skill

Kingdom Hearts 2

Yoshimitsu

Justin Wong vs Chris G UMVC3 at EVO 2013. At the time Chris G was winning every tournament and is the favorite to win EVO. You can see how Justin gradually gets better at getting in and opening up Chris G even after being down 2 games.

I'm pissed mk11 wont have crossplay but power rangers has it what the fuck

There's nothing more I want than a Kingdom Hearts 3v3 tag fighter a la MvC. I just want the sentence "Roxas corner lockdown with Xemnas assist" to be a real sentence. Even excluding Disney characters, the roster writes itself, watch this:

Sora (think Limit Form)
KH2 Sora (with Final Form)
KH3 Sora (with Attractions and Keyblade Forms)
Riku
Repliku
Kairi
Ventus
Terra (Die with 5 meters for LINGERING WILL)
Aqua
Roxas
Axel
Xion
Marluxia
Luxord
Larxene
Xigbar
Saix
Xemnas
Ansem
Y. Xehanort
Xehanort
Eraqus
Leon
Cloud
Sephiroth

There, 25 character roster where even the clones have plenty of material for big movesets, and I'm definitely forgetting characters. If Disney isn't Jewish, there's room for Donald, Goofy, Mickey at the very least for minimum rights fuckery, and beyond them are Hercules, Hades (think built in Cerberus and Titan calls), Aladdin, Captain Jack, Halloween Jack, etc. for characters with at least two series appearances. It could be so good. I hate that I'm the only person who wants this.

Attached: consider_the_following.jpg (645x344, 65K)

I get plenty of games, don't know what you're on about

Fighting EX Layer, Tekken 7, Tekken Tag 2, Tekken 5 DR, Marvel Vs Capcom 2, Soul Calibur 6, Doa6 since they unfucked lobbies finally, SC2, Plasma Sword, Jackie Chan Fists of fire, KOF 2k2 and 98 on ggpo, Jojo's Bizzare Adventure and SVC chaos with random mexicans that can't beat mars people despite him not even being good. They get mad and start cussing at me eventually while using the likes of Zero and Geese

Sora could be a stance character, switching between his forms anytime. That would be a shitload of things to animate but so was Dante in Marvel 3.

rate

ST:
>ryu, boxer

98:
>iori daimon kyo

thinking about getting unist since everyone here plays it now

Attached: p_chris01.jpg (549x331, 43K)

None right now, waiting for NEUTRAL FOCUSED games, aka BASED games like MK11 and SamSho to release. Plus both have EPIC BROWN WAIFUS. Braindead rushdown noobs on suicide watch

I garuntee you will enjoy fucking people up with Akatsuki if you have ever played robert or anyone in kof like that.

play samurai showdown 2

>thinking mk is neutral focused
>the muh shitskin anime waifu meme

yikes...

MK 11 has heavy focus on neutral and footsies, SonicFraid will never get a top 8 again

Street Fighter Alpha 3 (Arcade).

Juli and Juni.

Attached: 3b1c9601927edfe684c8c558be1a3223.jpg (600x700, 238K)

I could go on unist discord right now at 4:30AM and find someone on the east coast to play. I just did 30 minutes ago.

Attached: 1530142402293.gif (125x125, 25K)

Chris was bullshit

I hate playing against the character and think he is retarded j.cd mash but chris' design makes my dick diamonds, same with angel and her retarded gorilla mash safe pressure

It's not like iori and daimon are any less annoying though lol

>the unist discord banned u4ick for making mods and calling someone a chink

that place is mad cringe lmao

Attached: goldface.gif (800x430, 564K)

>banned for making mods
What really?

>calling someone a chink
Lmao that must have hurt all the canadians on the server.

daigo vs momochi stunfest 2015, the whole kemonomichi series of FT10s

mk11 the gay retarded run that makes the game braindead is out apparently

Tekken 7 and Dbz lately
Looking forward to SamSho a lot, and might try MK11 but I didn't like X, I really liked MK9 though.

All I want is a new good Street Fighter.

Play SC6 then.

Or Koihime Enbu or FEXL.

Wait really? Damn. I never bothered with the general section of the discord. Probably has dumb drama. Just hit up the matchmaking section

Apparently French Bread got mad people were modding unist characters into uniel or something?

I came prepared.

Attached: 1541656911437.jpg (2310x4818, 2.83M)

such unga characters. respectable I guess. fuck zelda

am i just shit or is alpha 3 hard as fuck in arcade mode? i am playing on the 30th anniversary collection and IIRC alpha 1 and 2 are on difficulty level “2” and 3 is on “5”. x-ism just seems OP to fight against since their normal attacks do heaps of damage

Didn't know most of Yea Forums was competent in 10+ fighting games at once.

Attached: 1554752533551.png (256x256, 26K)

None really. I just occasionally play Sf3 fight cade with a few casuals every now and then. I dropped the genre after being frustrate with it for long time.

To beat the CPU just use grabs. They fall for it almost all the time.

zelda is cool tho

Chipp Zanuff.

youtube.com/watch?v=Kg1xPOUn7vQ

Evo Moment #37 REMASTERED

Attached: 1531221865026.gif (163x153, 550K)

Just finished playing some Chaos Code, it's actually quite alot of fun.

I also appreciate that the movesets are on the side bar for easy access when trying out characters.

Any other games like that? I believe Arcana has that IIRC as well.

Attached: 1551900294601.png (500x522, 142K)

>uploaded April 10, 2019
nice find

He is doing some wild shit to the game. Can't really blame them for getting annoyed.

Attached: 1555144208767.webm (1920x1080, 2.57M)

This is why you keep quiet and stay out of tranny cords. Don't become another vsav dude.

Money Puzzle Exchanger

>That set with Balrog vs Choi's O. Sagat
God bless

It's not hard to be competent at 10+ fighting games if you've taken them seriously for over a decade. Learning new games is actually pretty easy once you've had your growing pains on your early games. I remember struggling to learn the simple shit on GGXX#Reload and MvC2 around 15 years ago when I was in high school. Since then, I've only gotten better and the games have only gotten easier. That's another huge factor, being an oldhead who's been sharpening his skills and understanding over a decade while games have only been made easier, it really accelerates how fast you can pick up and start destroying people in games.

Attached: 0620B96BE8FA43A18D95CC3AFE7D2122.jpg (1024x576, 83K)

Intredasting

As long as he's not enabling cheating I don't see any problem with it

Nice.

Wish I had your photoshop skills. Also, I need to add Kohaku to my Melty Blood box.

Attached: fightinggamemains.jpg (2310x4818, 1.79M)

Dang, that square of four in the top-right is the same as me. I play zelda too.

Attached: 1537787041835.png (1532x1024, 434K)

Why is this genre so unpopular in EU?