I can save 3D Sonic

Have Left play like Right.
It would have to be a Hack N' Slash, Character Action, Spectacle Fighter, or whatever the cool kids call it nowadays.
No need to thank me, just let Sega know.

Attached: savingsonic.png (1164x1595, 1.74M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EUBt5_HkVQE
youtube.com/watch?v=pNB4Cy4mftI
youtube.com/watch?v=FuEZyCRaos4
youtube.com/watch?v=-WpnPSChVRQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ukp1N4hI2Xg
docs.google.com/document/d/1UDfoWmJ8i2HQzfiNjRYmYPbCMIXqJJGDYIefWl1rrJg/edit?usp=sharing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They already tried it.

First time it was Sonic Battle
Then it was Sonic Unleashed
And then Sonic Boom

>Make Hack N' Slash
>Add no combos
>Expect Success
No, they haven't tried it. They've tried the most bastardized bullshit of Sonic and the Hack N' Slash genre that ever existed.

Attached: chaos.gif (500x399, 1.74M)

Well, Sonic Battle had combos.
youtube.com/watch?v=EUBt5_HkVQE

I mean, sure. Sega can't make it tho. Have Platinum do it or something.

Silver is already Deadweight.

There's just too many franchises that a decent character action hack n slash game would single handedly revive them

Attached: shadow lara.jpg (640x360, 17K)

>Make Sonic a hack n' slash like DMC or Bayonetta
I swear to christ Sonic fans like you are a shining example of why the Sonic fanbase will never be satisfied until the end of time.

Check it out, I've thought this over. Shadow and Knuckles, Shadow uses different chaos drives. Let's say, Triangle is melee, square is auxiliary. Melee charges an auxiliary meter that gives you those stronger aux moves that transform into a related but different weapons. Think Bloodborne trick weapons mixed with Balrog's ignition. Circle is a teleport that costs auxiliary, x is jump.
Knuckles meanwhile uses mixed martial arts, you switch it just like Dante switches guns and arms. Triangle is a striking martial art, square is a grapple. Grapples are super effective when enemies are off balance, which you get from a good strike combo.

Why not just have Shadow use 1 attack button with different combo timings and Dante stance changes? Shadow canonically has Trickster.
Add the Chaos blast gauge like in Shadow the Hedgehog if you want.

He has two gauges in Shadow the Hedgehog.

that’s such a stupid idea, but i’d love to see sonic team attempt to make a crazy action game and fuck up catastrophically

An interesting point. My main goal was to make him less like Dante, keep him a little original. Instead of swapping weapons and guns, he just has one that does different things based on how you use it. Although, Chaos Spear and Blast would be missed from my model. Maybe... Instead of styles, it's more of a uh, V's auto attack thing. Hold a trigger button when you do your one melee and do an aux attack? Square is spear/orb/blast, circle warp, etc? He has a lot of moves, it's tough.

They could always get help from another team for that.

Yeah after what said, I wouldn't let Sega touch Sonic combat with a 10' pole.

Attached: excalibur.jpg (1920x1463, 391K)

>What good is a world that goes on forever? That sounds pretty lame!

If we did do stances though, what would he have? Quicksilver, blast attacks, spindash (qith homing attack in mid air), and trickster?

>Trickster
>Royalguard
>Gunslinger
>Kickmaster

Attached: danteee.jpg (400x225, 13K)

Just let Sonic die already or sell the IP to a competent dev.

>Sonic
youtube.com/watch?v=pNB4Cy4mftI
>Shadow
youtube.com/watch?v=FuEZyCRaos4
>Silver
youtube.com/watch?v=-WpnPSChVRQ
>Knuckles[/spoilers]
youtube.com/watch?v=ukp1N4hI2Xg

Attached: knux.png (250x215, 57K)

Some user who is definitely not (me) did a writeup of something the other day.
docs.google.com/document/d/1UDfoWmJ8i2HQzfiNjRYmYPbCMIXqJJGDYIefWl1rrJg/edit?usp=sharing