Fucking finally. I hate people with anime-names

>thenextweb.com/gaming/2019/04/12/sony-playstation-names-change-offensive/
Fucking finally. I hate people with anime-names.

Attached: ffe18bc07f4987eed129481171683dad.jpg (603x603, 17K)

It's not censorship unless it's done for political reasons.

at least you don't lose all your purchases anymore

Attached: took 8 years to get banned.jpg (568x546, 99K)

I'm glad I dodged a bullet.

Agreed. Which is why I linked this article and not the other ones like it: this article actually acknowledges that it's not censorship.

That guy deserved to be banned. His name was blatantly offensive.

Based sony. Keep those bad words out of gaming.

>account made when he was 12 as a dumb kid
>took 8 fucking years before sony told him there was a problem with it
>apologizes and ask to change his account name
>can't
so, this is ok?

No. It's called Free Speech, you communist faggot.

absolutely

free speach doesn't exsist on private platforms

>Sony changes your name forcefully
>can no longer play some games because their name system us actual shit.

Haha wow

>spent money on Ultimate Team
Absolutely. Fuck him.

>Sony deliberately states that online content is unrated so that they cannot be held liable for any offensive content
>Except they then turn around and ban people for names that could be considered offensive, but are only visible on an unrated platform where technically Sony has given up rights to enforce such minor infractions, thereby claiming liability for any offensive content encountered
I'm drunk off my ass but sober me's a lawyer, and I'm fairly certain that there's a loophole here if you look closely enough

Attached: toddamn.png (234x278, 104K)

The internet is a public platform.

We aren't talking about the internet. We're talking about sony and psn.

No, they waver their liability as you say, but they don't pass on their right to police the platform as they see fit. They're essentially saying:
>"If you see anything offensive, it's not our fault, but we'll still try to keep your eyes pure by in-house policing."

That makes sense. Still feels shaky to me but that's probably just because vidya laws are lies and corruption built on a foundation of sand to begin with. Hell I'm so drunk I didn't even post the completed version of my image.

Attached: grim.png (234x278, 85K)

Yeah that's about right. Enjoy your drinks user (I'm 4 beers in myself).

>Sony-haters all drink to hide the pain of loss

Not really, your access is controlled by your ISP and the content provider.

What the fuck happened to Sony? They used to be the cool kids of console gaming and in the past 5 or so years they did a complete 180.

i hate anime posters and niggers but they wont stop

they're on top again

if the PS5 does badly, they'll turn back around and become pro-consumer so people sing their praise

Why?

Attached: 1554831494297.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

because they spam Yea Forums with gay weeb shit

>hate people with anime names
What does this have to do with anything?

I can't wait for the Microsoft and Nintendo beating next gen.

lol

eat shit, loser.

Attached: 1530795069943.png (1920x1080, 1.61M)

I rarely see anime getting "spammed" on Yea Forums. Maybe you're seeking them subcontiously? Fuck niggers though.

Attached: 1554784201263.gif (500x375, 899K)

Attached: 1548472611796.jpg (1241x635, 85K)

fuck off pedos

Sony is fucking up too much, Nintendo and Microsoft are going to kick their ass next gen.

Hey, dipshit. What do you have against pedos, huh?

sony always wins moron

How dare they have thoughts!

>(My Fifa account was amazing, I had a really good ultimate team)
Yeah I pet he dropped a whole lot on microtransactions. I'm glad he got banned for life

Attached: 1554215709269.jpg (1156x1755, 1.44M)

>"It's okay when my local Father does it!"
This is your brain on religion.

dont encourage them, they will die on that hill defending themselves and denying it

all of the platforms ban you for offensive names you dumbass.

stop avatar fagging

I honestly can't tell if this is shitposting or not

>banger is offensive
nigger what?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

OP was trying to meme the idea that Sony will "censor" name changes the same way they "censor" some anime games because they hate Japan or something
Of course people on this board don't really think by themselves and automatically type the flavor-of-the-month shitpost which is currently about hating Sony eventhough name changes is something positive for Playstation consumers

Holy shit you stupid nigger I was posting the fixed version of the first image. That's not avatarfagging.

Attached: That's wrong.jpg (250x250, 10K)

Hey bros should I stop prone masturbating altogether and finally do it the normal way? I already cut my foreskin from pressing down on it too hard and it dries my dick out.

sure thing drunk lawyer user

You're damn right it's a sure thing I went to college for this shit you dumb cunt.

Attached: 1549891321796.jpg (654x720, 279K)

madafaka is offensive now? what the fuck?
'motherfucker' isn't even a racist slur, it's a minor no-no word.

Are people so spineless that they lose their shit over the word 'fuck'?

Why is Yea Forums so against progress? These names are just silly and stupid. Like a highschooler made these.

Heard you were talking shit about pedos.

Attached: 1554595595897.jpg (347x395, 32K)

>people genuinely still think pedophilia is okay

Attached: 1553396549481.gif (300x200, 4M)

>That guy deserved to be banned
No he don't, the correct approach would be to block the account and allow him to pick a new, non offensive name.

>I love sony cock shlurp shlurp shlurp
no joke, snoycucks put nintentards to shame when it comes to sucking dick for terrible consumer practices.

you joke but I remember watching Carlin's last show he ever did and he did the seven dirty words routine, and I thought.

>"wow, society is going to be so progressive in the future. our generation is not going to fear swearing and we're all going to hate corporate censorship together!"

Now look where we fucking are. Carlin is rolling in his fucking grave.

>people genuinely believe someone should be put away in a prison or executed for having thoughts

Yeah, society has gone backwards in terms of actual progress. We live in a really weird world, I hope it all burns.

Yeah thoughts about abusing children. I don't see the problem.

>People genuinely think being gay ir trans is okay
It's only a matter of time before we lure your kids and the governments stops you from trying to interfere.

Sausages trigger trannies

>fifa normalfag
and nothing of value was lost.

Don't teach your grandmother to suck cock.

Attached: 1450840093840.jpg (1166x2177, 1.43M)

WON'T YOU THINK OF THE CHILDREN!?

>cen·sorship
>/ˈsensərSHip/
>noun
>1.
>the suppression or prohibition of any parts of books, films, news, etc. that are considered obscene, politically unacceptable, or a threat to security.

Stop trying to change definitions to fit your arguments you fucking mongoloids.

It was banned because the word violated the code of conduct. Try reading.

There is an immense difference between having thoughts, going public about those thoughts, and acting on those thoughts. The first is acceptable, as long as you don't intend to manipulate and abuse a child you can do whatever you want, because there is no victim. Going public with those thoughts has no purpose unless you intend to act upon those actions. (This is separate from seeking psychiatric help, which is an acceptable response). Not to mention, Twitter group chats of self-proclaimed "MAP Support Groups" only fester more attraction to them, as it doesn't exist for help, but for talking about what their "type" of child is. This incites people to go and do these actions, and further pushes them to incite others. Acting on it is obviously the worst, but it is typically incited (now) by people that are verifying their beliefs.

'
Being transgender and being gay are different from being a pedophile. A pedophile wants to have sex with a child, which, whether you like it or not, will inherently mentally harm the child, especially if they're as young as some "MAP's" think are attractive. Gay people just want to have sex with other guys, and if their is two consenting adults what is the issue? Children can not consent because their brains haven't matured enough to understand all of the ramifications of what they're even consenting to. That's why so many pedophiles can easily manipulate children.

Attached: ongod.png (631x350, 424K)

You sure seem to know a lot about these things.

Of course it's offensive. Jesus Christ how do you not understand basic social norms?

People are even offended by numbers now.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-13-00-12-38~2.png (1440x2750, 1.36M)

>Eurogamer

Based reasonable user

Cringe seething numale weeb trannies

I tried to educate myself on why pedophiles are the way they are after a close friend of mine admitted he was molested when he was younger by a person we mutually trusted.

>le dictionary xD
Fuck off cukservative.

Only five buzzwords? Come on, you can do better than that.

Attached: 1554696650731.jpg (3382x2314, 1.26M)