They killed majima’s character in kiwami

They killed majima’s character in kiwami

Attached: 18565076-C910-46A7-94EB-4EE12BB070A5.jpg (900x482, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EsFcrvJup54&t=1m16s
mega.nz/#!ezhUDY5B!z-6RPcUH_5l0BOLMZvjSBEDHGWWGn7jFz6dTOXhPoe4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No, 0 retconned his personality.

no... i cant believe majima is fucking dead...

Attached: ded.jpg (1418x868, 123K)

>its a 0babby immediately outs himself as a retard episode

THIS

>play 0 first
>Playing as Majima is so fucking fun
>Literally never get to play as him again outside of Dead Souls and a couple of hours in Kiwami 2

>Kiryu doesn't give a fuck

Attached: 1554534297246.jpg (464x454, 47K)

What, you mean you didn’t like him showing up every five minutes?
KIWAMI MEANS EXTREME

He knew that Majima would come back again. Nigga literally got stabbed in the spleen and was fine.

Attached: 1508742788827.png (633x700, 128K)

0 gave depth to his character and you got to see his true personality a bit more clearly but he's always been subtly like that in the other games. But I doubt you played the other games besides whatever is on PC.

I started off with 0 and can see that Sega releasing the series on PC killed the fanbase.

Attached: 52405266_p2.jpg (800x600, 254K)

cringe. I played 0 day 1 on ps4, if anything this shit releasing on PC will make us actually have yakuza threads which are nonexistent

I want Yakuza -1 to be honest senpai.
I want more Majima.
FK JPNESE SUPERMAN KYRUI

Yeah I know, I still find it funny. Thanks for the Majima pic btw.

Attached: 20190402232328_1.jpg (1920x1080, 176K)

>I started off with 0 and can see that Sega releasing the series on PC killed the fanbase
Kill yourself, 0fag.

0babbys period like you killed the fanbase. PCfags are just pissing on the grave

I'd take nonexistent threads over threads with retarded OPs like yourself saying a character's personality was ruined in the first iteration of a game.

Attached: 29163794_1533253167775.png (209x262, 85K)

>]and can see that Sega releasing the series on PC killed the fanbase
Jesus Christ shut the fuck up will ya'?

>I started off with 0 and can see that Sega releasing the series on PC killed the fanbase.
how can anybody be this much of a faggot

Just because I started with 0 doesn't mean I can't appreciate the other games, hell I've played them all since 0 and can differentiate a character's personality better than people that probably started off with 4, etc.

You’re a faggot and you should know that

>releasing the series on PC killed the fanbase
grow the fuck up kid. the series has more exposure than ever and lots of people get to play and enjoy a fun video game series.

>All these replies
oh nonono how will the Zerofag EVER recover bros???

Attached: 1553273340613.jpg (559x399, 49K)

The absolute SEETHING

Attached: 1548806062926.gif (218x179, 264K)

More exposure isn't a good thing if we have threads like OP's being blatantly retarded saying a character was ruined in a remake of the first game he was ever in where he's the exact same.

>Just because I started with 0 doesn't mean I can't appreciate the other games
Fuck off, consolewar nigger. We can see through your words. As a literal 0fag you're the one to blame for killing the threads.

OP was a 0fag, and a retarded one at that.

hes not wrong. PC ports have ruined many a fanbase. Just look at the souls series. git gud, le ebin giantdad and le praise the sun XD didnt start until then.

>never played 4 or 5

Yea Forums whats your favorite alcohol in the games of Yakuza? Can you tell me?
Mine is Yamazaki 25 Year old Whiskey

Attached: empty-pint-glass-on-a-bar-BJX3JY.jpg (866x1390, 164K)

>More exposure isn't a good thing if we have threads like OP's being blatantly retarded saying a character was ruined in a remake of the first game he was ever in where he's the exact same.
People has been posting that shit long before PC port announcement. Hell, even before localization release. That's why the term 0fag exists. Don't pretend it's something recent.

>mfw seeing this blatant false flagging on both sides
I'll tell you who they really killed in zero, Nishitani, goodnight sweet prince ;_;

Attached: ENOUGH.png (829x898, 619K)

>blaming people for enjoying a game in the series and providing conversation and content about said series
>not blaming the retarded secondaries that are PCfags for overexposure and blatant retardedness

The very first one showed Majima becoming vulnerable towards Kiryu in his last fight. I'm a so-called 0fag and know the characters better than you fags, lmao.

>spoiler
Not really. 6 being localized on PS4 was the start of the end, It's when everyone realized we have more bad games than good ones. Plus, Haruka's situation in 6 was made to attract shitposting. PC ports just dabbed on the corpse.

Why'd they have to do it to our bro?

Attached: cool story omae.png (500x380, 197K)

git gud is an mgo meme before dark souls even came out

>not blaming the retarded secondaries that are PCfags
I'm blaming retarded secondaries called 0fags, you retarded Sonygro.

retard

>we have more bad games than good ones
Really? Which games are bad? Inb4 3, that game was comfy as fuck and had tons of soul and lovable characters. Next.

I'll give you Dead Souls for being so blatantly different comparatively, but even that game had its charm in the substories and minigames.

Attached: 3.jpg (1280x720, 169K)

Good taste, best part about Yamazaki is drinking it in the glasses that came with the After Hours edition of 6.

Attached: 1553744556655.jpg (240x280, 40K)

which wasn't co-opted for souls games until the port

Only Real niggas know about the live action adaptation

So the PS3fags trying to gate out the PCfags are to blame

because the brightest flame burns quickest

Attached: money.jpg (1920x1080, 471K)

The dude who played Majima was one fucking point.

youtube.com/watch?v=EsFcrvJup54&t=1m16s

Attached: illust_50985389_20190227_183717.png (636x806, 313K)

>Majima beats up Jo Amon
>Jo later says Kiryu is the only one to ever beat him.

Jo also pretends he's not an assassin in Kiwami and Kiwami 2. Don't believe his lies.

Moose, I always see you in these threads, since years ago. I just got into the series recently and want to know: What actually killed the fanbase? Overexposure? Or too many new people thanks to 0?

Attached: 56770488_10205853953583716_185938583171891200_o.jpg (1024x576, 44K)

Holy shit that Majima 'dodge' at 4:21

Attached: 56157318_2102094813213710_591209515379064832_n.jpg (548x339, 14K)

that whole section was dumb as fuck.
the majima anywhere system really fucked over that portion of the story.

That section would have been cooler if they got past the usual fear of not wanting the invincible support character do all the work and let Majima be worth a damn in battle. It's always weird how the support character can never land the final blow against a boss when that shit is pulled.

While Majima Everywhere did indeed screw up a lot of tension the original had with Majima, I find it improved the gameplay in other areas. Like, I enjoy the idea of needing to stay on my toes. Also it gave us Goromi, who is the best girl.

Nah they killed it in 2. He wasn't villainous or menacing just a goofy construction company owner. I just think him getting old and Saejima's release in 4 and 5 mellowed him out, ex wife dying probably didn't help.

I think his wife aborting his kid after the debacle that was him giving up Makoto is put the final nail in his will to live.

I dont like how they made him into a literal cuck.

He literally beat his wife for aborting their kid, not really a cuck. Just wanted what was best for a pure maiden.

>cuck
Not really, he didnt wanna be romantically involved with makoto in anyway cause in his line of work its impossible and they both knew, so not really a cuck

whoa whoa whoa kiryu just shot all those guys with a shotgun. how could they say he never killed anyone after all that?

>Like, I enjoy the idea of needing to stay on my toes
It's pretty easy to learn how he works and how to avoid him which immediately destroys that feeling. Simply zone in and out until he appears as an encounter on the map and he will never surprise you outside of like three encounters (The magazine rack, Smile Burger, and Bantam). Plus it works in your favor because Shichifuku Street becomes the worst street in the game thanks to him when he's in his event encounters.

I'm new to the series too so it's not like I know much. Hell, I was only just getting interested when 5 was getting localized.

Nothing killed anything, you can always find decent conversation if you look for it and there's always someone who needs help with something. People just like to argue and constantly act like everything is going to Hell in a handbasket just to argue some more, it's simply the nature of this site. Even then Sega's taken the criticisms of the games into mind with regards to both Judgment and it looks like Shin is being worked on much longer than they thought due to 6's reception in Japan. There are some worries that should be talked about like the constant retreading of Kamurocho even when it doesn't need to take place there (Specifically in the context of Judgment), taking out content or half-assing things when they didn't before, and some worries about not letting Kiryu go with Ichiban, but at the end of the day people need to chill out a bit.

There's still tons of friendly and helpful people everywhere. Hell, either yesterday or early this morning there were people trying to help someone with emulation and others chatting about K2 and encouraging each other in their enjoyment of the series, not to mention rejoicing for the PC ports and 60 FPS Dragon Engine.

i'm the only good fan...
everyone is a 0fag but me...
sure is lonely being based...

has anyone watched the live action movie from a decade ago?
is it any good?

I remember someone mentioning it's more of a loose adaptation of the story and that Majima has his eyepatch on the wrong eye.
The Black Panther adaptation on the other hand isn't even close to the game and it may as well be an alternate universe instead. Tatsuya isn't even remotely close to his game counterpart, he's so nice, and the story veers off within one episode.

Attached: [BDH] Kurohyou Ryu Ga Gotoku Shinshou EP 01-06.mkv_snapshot_00.32.36_[2018.04.26_04.02.11].jpg (720x480, 104K)

FUCKING RUBBER BULLETS, HOW DO THEY WORK?

mega.nz/#!ezhUDY5B!z-6RPcUH_5l0BOLMZvjSBEDHGWWGn7jFz6dTOXhPoe4
some kind user managed to apply subs to the HD version, so here's a download if you're interested in watching it.

actually i was but had never gotten around to looking for a download
i guess that solves that problem for when I was eventually going to look for it, thanks user

Thank god I waited for the PC version of Kiwami 2 so I can use the original music.

dunno if they're going to be able to implement all the original music, since they didn't do a hack for the PS4 version despite making ones for kiwami, 0, and 6.

Is it just me or does Cabaret management have an inverse difficulty curve

Attached: 1555022960406.webm (1280x720, 2.81M)

>NOTHING CAN BEAT BASEBALL!
what did he mean by this?

Attached: 20127188570_1.jpg (1200x630, 106K)

He meant he's in the worst game on the series.

The guy who did the other patches said not to expect one any time soon.

>you better be prepared to die, if you don't like yakuza 5...
i know what he meant by this though

Attached: shinada sleep.jpg (414x410, 177K)

Well shit

Attached: 1546136501767.jpg (720x720, 81K)

Isn't the changed music in Kiwami 2 not as bad as Kiwami 1 though?

The first change ruins the scene's tone but it's tolerable (At least, I didn't hate it completely), but the credits theme being changed for ABLAKADABLA is idiotic. I still don't understand why they did that. It works fine for the final Amon bouncer fight though since it ramps up when they show up.

i hope shin focuses on entirely new characters for the story like judgment is going to.
just leave out characters like majima until a sequel or whatever, i'd rather have new characters take centre stage.

He's not in 3 though.

They said Shin is a plot continuation of the numbered games unlike Judgement so anyone besides Kiryu could show up.

From the prologue we know the Omi took over Kamurocho which means a meeting with Daigo, Majima, or Saejima is an inevitability because Ichiban has to visit the Tojo Clan to find out about what happened to his family in it while he was in jail and probably inevitably help the Tojo Clan recover. It's not a Judgment situation, it's the next mainline. Hell, Akiyama could still even appear considering his final lines about reopening Sky Finance to Date in 6.

I wonder how often characters will be sucking off Kiryu and asking where he went and how everything would be solved in a day if he was here.

>ABLAKADABLA
that shit made me fucking laugh, i actually love it.

Attached: [Ablakadabla intensifies].png (611x154, 220K)

Honestly kiwami 2 is a better experience than both 0 and kiwami 1, just ignore that one song...

Attached: 2wami.jpg (500x713, 124K)

Attached: 1553923265498.webm (600x338, 700K)

He's more Japanese Batman , this was basically the entire point of 6, if I think about it, 6 has pretty much as much depth as a Batman comic, still liked it tho.