This is literally larry 2.0. Why do people like her...

This is literally larry 2.0. Why do people like her? She's fucking autistic and her whole confidant is about her being a retarded ass robot sticking her nose where it doesn't belong.

Attached: 1533022443406.jpg (1280x720, 122K)

She's sexy, badass, and becomes the most vital member of the whole team. Next time play the game before you post shit about it.

Attached: sexy.jpg (1600x1024, 266K)

Some people just have shit taste.

>she's sexy
She looks like a malnourished boy.
>badass
She doesn't understand human emotions and violently spergs out like an imbecile. She's on the spectrum.
>most vital
Yeah, by the power of shitty writing and making everyone in her vicinity a mouthbreathing retard.
>hurr there are 2 switches next to that door, I bet if we press them both we can open it!
>wow makoto, without you we would've been stuck

>This is literally larry 2.0. Why do people like her?
you answered your own question

Attached: 8MKt1VG.jpg (1976x988, 419K)

You underestimate the power of waifufags. They love eating shit. Just look at this retard.

>looks like a malnourished boy.
It's persona

>Weapons are gauntlets and revolver
>Red eyes
>Short hair
>God tier thighs
>Persona is a fucking motorcycle
>hot head
>Only female in the game that feels like they had an actually arc
If anyone is Larry 2.0, it would be Haru but that would be an insult to Larry, because at least she's important to the plot.

Attached: 1491981384912.jpg (422x750, 120K)

Ha ha oh wow. No.

Beep boop

Prove me wrong then, faggot.

I already did. You're wrong.

Makotofags have braindamage, what else is new?

Only if its her shit

Attached: 1551914131188.jpg (2000x2500, 351K)

>larry 2.0
You found your answer

Attached: where P5A's budget went into.webm (1280x720, 493K)

>You're wrong
>Why
>You just are

Attached: 1491833178993.png (512x512, 95K)

God, Makoto is so fucking shit.

Beep

Boop

she's a mary sue.

>she's a mary sue.
That's not Futaba

Attached: 1491666498722.png (872x632, 164K)

she's got good hips

Attached: 2879285348938048.png (801x603, 521K)

I love my Makoto!

Attached: 1491948326360.jpg (1000x1401, 907K)

Good, now you understand. Now shut up.

All I understand is that you're a fucking retard. My guess is you're a Futabafag

Attached: 1492139534069.gif (120x174, 35K)

It's hilarious to think that this exactly applies to Futaba, the biggest mary sue in the game

Why would anybody want Makoto when you have literal perfection right here?

Attached: 27d4b65fe7c4862b177ee65108c2c8d7.png (500x795, 528K)

Swing and a miss. Want to try again?
Makotofags always resort to "ur a futabafag" when confronted with any sort of criticism. It is honestly pathetic.

Fuck off retard
Holly's shit

At least Larry was a healer with heavy fire damage+concentrate.
It's understandable to waifu literally the most overpowered character in the game

Beep boop

Yeah, but futaba is not nearly as popular as makoto. If you want to shit on her make your own thread, I'll even join and take a huge dump on her aswell.

>she's a perfect mary sue
>she's ugly and an autist etc. etc.
Which is it?

Ann
>Model
Makoto
>Class pres
Haru
>Daughter of a millionaire
Futaba
>SUPER L33T H4X0RZ

>But Makoto is the Mary Sue

Attached: 1491832813378.gif (220x200, 3.64M)

Makoto has literally the same problem as any of the shitty isekai protagonists. If people are not busy sucking her ass they constantly ask what she's doing or how they need her.

Amazingly both. Atlus is so incompetent at writing now that they managed to make a character blatantly autistic and inept and yet she manages to make everyone around her an even bigger tard multiple times throughout the story so she can be in the spotlight and be praised as muh leader muh queen.

The fuck are you talking about? Most of the time, everyone is doing their own thing. The only time people wonder what Makoto is doing is when they have her spying on her sister.
You're thinking of Persona 4.

>woah here's this badass character that's super angry and repressed!
>literally no personality out of being a joykill
Her social link was literally focused around the friend instead of muhkohtoe

Attached: autist emphasizing something even more autistic.gif (538x302, 1.73M)

Attached: 1536026386456.jpg (542x503, 100K)

I prefer the older women. But mostly I just prefer Yukari.

Attached: __takeba_yukari_persona_3_and_etc_drawn_by_ragecndy__f8b768475ae4ed6a8658bc5d1987da88.png (1280x1280, 796K)

Besides Ai from P4, there hasn't never been a good romance slink

She is the designated sue.

Not even the sue from THE ROYAL who is going to help you topple the Japanese emperor will be able to top Makoto.

Makoto's SLink is a joke, its hardly about her. The romance should've happened way earlier than lol 10 SRank, yeah I know ALL the girls are dateable at rank 10 but Makoto's is left field wtf.

Pretty good taste, user.

I will never understand either. She is truly boring, just a know it all, and that's it. Her confidant story is rather dull, pretending to be the bf. I can understand that aestethically she looks nice, eg her Persona being a cool bike and her phantom thief outfit. I also asked a friend who also played the game why is she hir favourite character (his waifu) and he said that he feels identified with her because she studies a lot and it reminds him his high school years because he spend a lot of time in the librart as well instead of going out during break time.

Haru and Ann have more interesting personalities and confidant stories, honestly...

Attached: 1554939468565.png (457x327, 235K)

The worst part is Ohya's fake relationship for 2 ranks was better written than whatever the hell they thought that was for Makoto for several ranks.

she ruined the group dynamics and by extension the game. Makoto a shit.

post more makoto

Imagine Joker being balls deep in Makoto on her kitchen table as Sae walks in

Attached: 1492353542224.png (530x843, 287K)

Attached: 1516513209172.png (339x636, 424K)

No thanks, I'd rather not vomit.

Attached: 1493353150896.jpg (615x845, 184K)

Attached: 1492279922068.png (256x240, 62K)

How? She plays her role as the straight man just fine.
I swear, none of you faggots know how a heist group is supposed to be.

>blackmails her way into your team
>proceeds to get you dragged into a fight with a mob boss by barging into his lair and confronting him unarmed while his goons were near him
>acts bossy the rest of the game despite having done fuckall for the team
>even causes the writing to get worse because everyone had to suddenly become retarded so she could be the smart one
>gets a motorcycle persona like the special snowflake mary sue she is
The worst persona girls is Makoto. Her only redeeming quality is her ass.

Attached: 1492920291552.jpg (1064x833, 348K)

She a poorly written "smart" character whose only role is to be a bossy killjoy and tell everyone what they should already know.

Attached: belieb.jpg (1178x1280, 844K)

Attached: 1512721613238.gif (600x374, 495K)

She'd be fine as a straight man if the rest of the party became braindead so she can look "smart."

>becomes the most vital member of the whole team
How so? Also, her sister is sexier.

Attached: 1522841781089.png (420x420, 174K)

Fucking hell that is pathetic.

Attached: 1492531564970.png (872x632, 159K)

lol

Attached: WheresMakoto.jpg (1200x900, 167K)

that's great since yukiko was best girl in 4

SNRK

keep posting more great things about her

LOL

Haru, Dr Suck My Toes, Kawacummies, Chess autist Hifume, and Chihaya have pretty good romance foreshadowing before you can give them the dick. Haru and Chihaya are adorable in hiding their crush, Takemi and Kawacami notice your raging eraction immediatly and they play along until the pregnancy crave takes over them, and Hifumi is exactly like a autist would wanna find a mate (if Futaba wasn't your sister she'd be here too).

I don't remember Ann but I'm dropping her name here because I don't want her exclusion to mean she was handled bad, I just don't recall much beyond since you generally finish Ryuji and Ann way early in the game. Anyhow, the moral is Makoto's romance fucking sucks and Makoto as a character also sucks despite massive developer's preference towards her.

Attached: 1545156158293.png (1159x720, 460K)

The party was braindead way before Makoto was on their tail.

It's good to see that there are some people with common sense who agree about Makoto being uninteresting. I'll just concede her her character design, but that's it.

It is clear Makoto was the rushed party member. Hopefully in Persona 5 Battle Royale she gets a complete rewrite and becomes an actually interesting character. Who am I kidding? Atlus is going to half ass it just like the main game.

>Makoto informs the party they need to drop the two Bank ID cards into the slots at the same time
>This needed a cutscene
>SUGOI QUEEN SO SMART

Bioshock Infinite tier """"smart""".

>Completes two successful infiltrations before she joins
>Literally Ryuji and Ann only get dumber and talk even louder in public to make it easier for people to eavesdrop. They had to lose brain cells to even allow her to start suspecting them.

tick tock, makotofags. makoto will be completely forgotten as soon as sae becomes a romance option.

Ryoji and Ann were shouting about being the Phantom thieves after their first heist

You mean in similar situations with Makoto? And the only reason they weren't doing as often is because they decided to just start meeting at the coffee shop, and not even by Makoto's suggestion since they were doing Futaba's dungeon by then.

I wonder if the switch crowd will like makoto aswell. They are usually known for having less shittaste.

>implying makotofags won't dump their "best girl" for sae once she's romanceable in P5R
mega oof

Drink shit Harucuck

Off brand Mary Sue Mitsuru lmao.

>M-MUH DESIGN
Kek yet no mention of her actual character.
And it was shit.

pretty much and not even the good knockoff lite version.

I can't speak for Haru or Futaba, but both Ann's and Makoto's romances were boring as shit. You're literally a tagalong to Ann's narcissism for the entirety of her arc, while you indulge in her fickle nature.
>Oh hey Joker, I want to be an action movie star! Oh wait, never mind, that's stupid, back to MODELING, tee hee!
Although to be fair, models are as fickle as the wind IRL so kudos to Atlus for nailing down her glaring lack of personality.

Where do I even begin with Makoto? STOP MAKING ARCS THAT AREN'T EVEN ABOUT THE CHARACTER. Makoto's arc makes Ann's look like the next great love story ever told. And that's saying something. I'm on Teacher right now, and I'm already liking her more than both of those boring idiots combined.

Attached: 1450838109368.gif (256x171, 1.87M)

Story became shit not when Makoto entered the fray, but Futaba. She's literally the biggest "I win" button ever implemented in a video game narrative. It's like she handwaves away all the fucking obstacles and conflict that pop up after the second half of the game starts rolling. And her English voice actress sucks balls, she sounds like a later 30 year old woman and not a young female hikkikomori. Somehow she ends up sounding older than Ann, Sae, and Makoto. And Ohya for that matter.

>dubtard
yikes

Gomennasai, I am kenichi smith, etc.

> She's fucking autistic and her whole confidant is about her being a retarded ass robot sticking her nose where it doesn't belong.
Sounds like me but female. I love me. So I'll probably like her too. Where do I sign up?

I love Anne.

Attached: 1509223875.jpg (650x905, 107K)

Imagine being so autistic that you fault a 16 year old girl for not having her life completely figured out especially after what she went through.

>She doesn't understand human emotions and violently spergs out like an imbecile. She's on the spectrum.
Yep, literally me, and I'm attracted to me.
That explains the appeal.

Good taste, user.

Attached: 1494056579836.png (512x512, 203K)

>especially after what she went through.
She didn't go through anything though.
Ah, the mentally ill seek out each other.

>Ah, the mentally ill seek out each other.
Can confirm. That's why I like Yea Forums. Fewer faggot neurotypicals here.

She's not autistic at all. At best you could call her awkward yet she's still gets praised by everyone.
I love how are all her flaws are just superficial.

>entire school is spreading rumors about her and calling her a slut
>constantly being hounded by someone in an authority figure that she's powerless to do anything again
>her only friend in the world is being used as blackmail against her
>has no one to because her parents are out of the country and as said before Shiho is being used as blackmail against her
>She didn't go through anything though
You realize that lack of empahty is a sign of real, legitimate autism not just meme Yea Forums autism, right?

Attached: 1492740092674.jpg (1920x1080, 230K)

>based devs putting in a red hat with wording
it's like they knew that god emperor trump was going to head the based nation of kekistan

I assumed you were referencing Autismbot. My bad, Ann actually was a real character with real problems.

>What little personality aMary Suehas isn't as important as how other characters react to it. No matter how shy or socially awkwardMary Sueissupposedto be, other characters will be inexplicably drawn to her. All of her ideas are brilliant, all of her jokes are funny, and all of her advice is spot-on. People will trust her implicitly, even more than they trust their families, significant others, or closest friends. Anyone who doesn't react to her this wayis usually portrayed as evil or stupid. She doesn't have todoanything to deserve this treatment; she's an impossibly good personbecause the author says she is.
>She'sextremely persuasive; everyone finds her opinions to be better than their own, regardless of the actual content of her supposedly awesome arguments. This is especially common in anAuthor Tract. It's also particularly jarring when characters who are usually very stubbornimmediately take her side.
>She may be flawed, but these are allInformed Flaws. This usually happens when the author is actively avoiding these common traits but doesn't knowhow to do this realistically. This usually leads to "flaws" thatnever actually hinder the character or make her look bad. If it's something that makes herDarker and Edgier, likesubstance abuseornymphomania, we never see any of the drawbacks of it. If she's a klutz, that just makes her aCute Clumsy Girl. Sometimes it's a flaw that has no relevance to the story, like being aLethal Chefin a story where she never has to cook. And sometimes she will even complain about herawesome powerorstunning beautyorspecial place in the world, for no reason other than author realizing that the character can't looktooperfect — except she usually forgets to write in circumstances that wouldactuallycause someone to react that way.

Attached: Literally_Makoto.jpg (1280x720, 97K)

Dumb BITCH

Oooooohhhhh, fuck. I remember that exchange. I was so fucking pissed at the game.

ANN IS A WHORE

Attached: Ryuji Learned Agidyne.png (960x2149, 3.42M)

Makoto has to be the worst character in fiction. Literally does nothing but act smart and spit pointless shit to the player

Yes

Ugly mary sue.

She literally causes the entire conflict that sparks the kaneshiro shit and does nothing else the whole game except help in segments like every other party member, when will Yea Forums stop throwing around "mary sue"

But Haru is Mitsuru 2.0.

Because she's a giant piece of shit. She just steals the shared exposition/problem solving the first four cast members had prior to her joining and every single instance now has "WOW MAKOTO YOU'RE SO AWESOME"

>causes the entire conflict that sparks the kaneshiro shit
Because she wanted to stop him, dumbass. Next thing you'll say Joker is to blame for the events of P5 because he provoked Shido.

Notice that people who played the game cant grasp what the game is about
take this user for example: He thinks she is sexy, bad ass and vital. In the reality she wants to be sexy,bad ass and cool (thats the explanation for her clothes/persona) but is not. Being vital on the team is her being pushed on by the devs in a inorganic way.
Game would be better if it was only the 3 initial characters + cat. They had a better dynamic than the whole clusterfuck of party.

kys annfag

Makoto has the worst confident in the game. Prove me wrong.

Attached: 5031517fcd9f239de1b6968203ff12e1a1a864a863c0fdd80091825fc963bfdf.gif (480x270, 591K)

she has short hairs fap fap fap patrician taste fap fap fap

>Makoto is a Mary sue
>When through out the game she failed at almost every turn and her only real claim to fame is being the class president even though it heavy implied that Sae is the one that got her the spot in the first place
>Meanwhile Futaba in less than 2 years, was able to become a hacker, created a hacking organization, leave said organization because it got boring, and when some people took over it, she just cripple their entire site in less than a minute all because she became a recluse after her mom died

Attached: 1492618230943.jpg (750x734, 85K)

Both are shit just like the entire game

Hermit and Chariot are worse.

because she is cute

Attached: bestgirltbh.png (1069x1500, 1.92M)

The game was at it's best when the girls weren't around

Kill yourself. "Cute" can't help how she's a bad character

Unironically this. The cast was perfect until the arrival Makoto. Futaba is somehow worse and Haru is irrelevant.

t. smelly fujo

you can say the same for most of the P5 cast, especially the other girls in the phantom thieves

Ann's exists

>STUPID CAT EFF YOU
>FUCK YOU RYUJI / MUH LADY ANN
>TEE HEE SILLY BOYS STOP HITTING ON ME
>I LIKE ART
such a great dynamic lmao

I want to fuck Makoto, but she has no chemistry with the rest of the cast. Futaba is straight up awful, and Haru is barely fleshed out.

Attached: 1554926806355m.jpg (1024x1024, 73K)

Kys, Makotofag. Yusuke is perfect.

>Larry
I thought the comic was funny too when it came out over ten years ago but this is kind of like cake is a lie/arrow to the knee at this point no?

Who's Larry?

>the most vital member of the whole team
she just doesn't die as fast as the dumb cat

No.

Forced meme name for Yukiko
Yes. Do you still say "praise the sun" in 2019?

I've never said "praise the sun".

Calling Yukiko "Larry" at this point in time is basically the same thing. Perhaps "Bazinga" would be a better comparison.

Lol, that's so funny.

Attached: 1490719723542.jpg (750x1096, 162K)

At least we can all agree Kawakami is the best.

Well I mean it hasn't aged well but back in 2009 it was the bees knees. Of course, some people just can't let go.

The only good girl in this shit game

Yep.

>Everybody is talking
>Except someone isn't because they're busy spying on their sister
Gee user would you like to draw your last pathetic card so we can wrap this cumfestival up?

t. cancerous dipshit Makotofag

You can still romance makoto. She just wouldnt awaken her persona,
Transfer student plus two students who knew each other since kids but stopped talking to each other due to entropy. Plus annoying cat.
Most disliked character to me, it was impressive that people like him. i supposed i'm not the target audience, specially since i dont even watch much anime.

>ctrl + f mary sue
>12 matches

Attached: 1442728963273.png (819x745, 251K)

That's what she is

>Only 12 results

to fuckwits incapable of discussing a character, sure

She had a character? What version of P5 did you play?

The girls are fine it's just that the romance is forced and out of place while having fixed pairings and no major significance on the story while the guys are just natural rank ups, I don't know why people overate that shit in this game. Im shocked harem ending isn't canon, considering Jokers personality but
>Makoto is the obvious canon main girl who is also the mouth piece for the silent protag
>game ships Ann with Ryuji
>ships Futaba with Yusuke, and cucks you with the ""sister"" shit
>keeps reminding you are dating a older girl xd like it's some unheard of phenomenon
>the rest are whatever
If I had to choose a favorite it's Futaba cause she's the only one that didn't bore me to tears, also really like Tae but her confident goes nowhere

Objectively wrong. No matter how shit the other ones are they at least focus on the character you are going out of your way to hang out with.

I didn't like any of the high school girls. Their back stories and social links weren't interesting. The ones that caught my interest were the journalist because she actually had some really serious issues beyond her social life.

What character is there to discuss?

>HeY ARE YOU SELLING DRUGS
>WTF HE DIDN'T TALK, THESE GUYS ARE GOOD TO HAVE SEEN THROUGH MY TRICKS
There's your character.

>The ones that caught my interest were the journalist
unironically?

Yes but I didn't get very far because I was almost done with the game. Instead I picked Futaba... It wasn't worth it.

fpbp

Attached: 25vbfs9bhr901.jpg (872x673, 42K)

Makoto is the peak of Persona waifu. Literally no other girl can compete with her.

Attached: 58989364_p0.jpg (683x1024, 444K)

>shit opinion
>posts western "art"
Didn't expect anything else from makotofags.

Stay mad.

Attached: 1497738684634.jpg (600x1100, 290K)

Don't worry, I've been here long enough that I no longer feel angry about people with this much shittaste. All that's left is sadness.

Attached: 1529162092451.jpg (1099x1195, 479K)

>All that's left is sadness.
A fate well deserved for makoto antis.

Attached: 60155618_p0.jpg (930x848, 182K)

Based

Cringe

Attached: 1554746275370.jpg (960x711, 43K)

Because she's better than a blonde bimbo who can't do math, a smelly womanlet and ms. forehead.
Makoto is hands down the best girl in your party.

Attached: 60772240_p0.jpg (886x1253, 315K)

Let's post girls that aren't trash like Makoto.

Attached: 1492120021886.png (512x512, 98K)

>cringe
rebbit is >>> that way.

>she's fucking autistic
you say that as if thar wasn't a huge point in favour of her

Attached: m0lymeme-judging-facÉ™.jpg (888x944, 267K)

Ok you first.

I did.

Attached: 1494191490785.png (476x465, 167K)

Sorry, can't see it.

>Yea Forums likes kawakami and ann
I guess Yea Forums likes cheap girls who are secretly whores.

Maybe you should see an optometrist.

Attached: Ann_Wink_Cut-in.png (872x632, 318K)

>kawakami and ann
The only thing good about them are their doujins.

Ann is shit, tho.

When are going to stop wasting my time and post girls that are better than Makoto?

Nope.
That's what I've been doing.

Attached: wsplpCT.png (384x384, 106K)

Still waiting.

Literally the only good girl in this shit game

Ann is for Kamoshida
Kawakami is for everyone in tokyo

confident was a literal reskin of Ann and Shiho conflict that had fuck all to do with her, she's so boring that not even her own confident focused on her

Attached: 1550194177663.png (157x137, 21K)

Haru is NOTHING like Mitsuru. She's more like Fuuka lite desu.

Attached: 82159f17ee66439d66d71aae41438132.jpg (576x1024, 59K)

>she's so boring that not even her own confident focused on her
I guess it's really a reskin of Ann's then.

Why would someone choose Ann? You're betraying your pals if you decide to fuck her. That's unforgivable. Bros before hoes.

I don't know what you're waiting for.

Attached: Takemi.Tae.full.2048175.jpg (1080x1080, 669K)

Ok finally an ARGUABLY better waifu.

How does that make sense?

The fact they reused it is 10x worse, this game has horrid writing but that was just downright lazy

People who like Ann are underage boys who like boobs and pornstars.

They're all better. Even boring ass Hifumi is better.

Attached: d3dbd729dd9b4372fa493049b56e9a8c29c645c9_00.jpg (512x512, 25K)

she's cute

Beep

Tae is still a shameless fetish bait who got nothing to her character other than her legs. Makoto is better.

ok now we're back to square one.

Because her confession is the cutest in the game and she's the only one who doesn't require you to be some fucking genius or savant to get with.

Attached: 1531609089296.jpg (2000x3432, 1.44M)

Nice neck. My dick is wider than that thing, that massive fucking head would break it like a twig.

Attached: C93viD1U0AA88pz.jpg (1008x1200, 119K)

>all that shit taste in this thread
No more Yea Forums for you young man.

Attached: 1538262620992.jpg (411x373, 23K)

Everyone is better than that turd especially the guys, even fucking Mishima and Ohya who I despise were more intresting. Makoto can't even hold a candle to her own sister despite having the same genes

Wrong. Everything you said is wrong.

Fuck, I love Ann. She's pefect.
t. Kamoshida

It's really sad everyone hatewagoned Makoto here because she was the first popular pick.

Cope

Attached: 1492829847991.png (604x795, 303K)

Sae is Makoto but with less fun. Wow, what a great waifu she is.

Whatever you need to tell yourself.

Attached: af48108144d457841eac44ab310c4e42.jpg (500x600, 166K)

Back to rebbit my pal.

B-but I want her Shadow to step in me!!!

Persona 6 characters got leaked?

I thought Kawakami was the most popular girl.

People who like Sae are underage virgins.

Cope

Who has the best canon ass? Makoto or Ann?

Attached: persona-5-the-animation-04-17.jpg (1920x1080, 627K)

rebbit

Compared to Makoto? not even close.

Polls overwhelmingly favored Makoto for the first month. People immediately took issue with liking the popular pick and went apeshit.

Don't try and pretend anything other than this happened you sorry sack of shit.

Yep.

Attached: 6.png (1280x1434, 569K)

Ignoring the anime. Makoto had the best ass in the game.

Cope

rebbit

Whatever you need to tell yourself.

Attached: 3a0d750d59a1fe07fbe67eab76478ea5.jpg (1242x1663, 184K)

WHOOOOOOOOOO?

Attached: ff19ba5a2a509142199e73db9ece568e.jpg (850x1202, 104K)

Attached: C7TIH8iXUAEZiAl.jpg (480x272, 25K)

Guess it's time to post polls.
1/3. this one was in September 2016

Attached: 2016.png (1321x956, 1.93M)

>don't like my shitty reddit waifu
>must be rebbit
Cope and copulate

Makoto

Attached: 1552819451402.png (1248x940, 935K)

2/3 This was in March 2017

Attached: 2017.jpg (2448x2365, 1.54M)

rebbit

Attached: fbac1ae5d7873a667cf5fd49f85181f179c3670cv2_hq.jpg (1024x781, 58K)

And lastly. This was in August 2018

Attached: august.jpg (1299x883, 374K)

Copulate

Attached: 335ebd1814975256a573d0114dc39cc5.png (600x750, 236K)

rebbit

copulates

So only Futaba and Yusuke can compete with her. I am fine with this.

>they see your dick

Attached: 1505397428038.png (950x520, 301K)

rebbit

>your waifu is a prostitute

Attached: Tae_Surprised_Cut-in.png (872x632, 169K)

Aint my fault the sex predator ha really good taste.

Attached: 1538133133639.jpg (1400x1688, 549K)

>the self-insert character is #1 in all three polls

Attached: Mastema returning to heaven.jpg (400x237, 51K)

I'm pretty sure my waifu is NOT a prostitute.

Attached: DcDDUGbWsAAvEf2.jpg (1200x675, 172K)

>makoto autist calling others reddit

Attached: 1550220242907.jpg (600x800, 98K)

To be fair, Joker's voice lines had a lot of personality to them.

Have sex

Attached: 9750531cc43e8d6a6c4a0fb40ccbc80c84a7e8bdr1-1040-1429v2_hq.jpg (745x1024, 57K)

rebbit

The only time Futaba won against Makoto is in the niconico polls one month before the release date, august 2016.

Attached: nico nico.jpg (720x399, 48K)

Attached: m.jpg (1280x720, 133K)

Have sex

Meanwhile the most relatable girl gets the least amount of love.

Attached: XqHKNaq.png (671x960, 515K)

Attached: Caroline-and-Justine-P5D-720x340.jpg (720x340, 37K)

rebbit

Not when Goro is included in the polls :^)

Attached: 1469567310596.png (412x439, 146K)

Wait no, She won in the anime popularity poll.

Attached: anime.jpg (733x960, 214K)

How can one girl be so perfect?

Attached: 9.jpg (1280x720, 156K)

It's the retarded contrarian gen on Yea Forums. She's the most popular everywhere so it obviously needs to go to shit here
Then it devolves into either borderline loli degeneracy with mary sue futaba or repressed teacher fantasies with kawakami

Attached: 7.jpg (1280x720, 188K)

Or maybe she's a shit character. Nah.

L I T E R A L L Y the first poll.

Cringe

hurba derp she's popular thus shit durpa derp

>Makotofags are literal robot NPCs
Can't say I'm surprised but yikes
>inb4 "rebbit"

Attached: 1543083440543.png (410x428, 296K)

Whatever you need to tell yourself, friend.

Attached: 3gf5yn59bzr11.png (2480x3000, 2.42M)

rebbit

Attached: 3.jpg (700x933, 125K)

Lavenza? you mean the literal who character that got less development than Haru?

English please

Then explain the post under you, ningen.

Attached: mastema sez.png (320x240, 146K)

Have sex

All the girls aren't good. Makoto is just the worst

rebbit

>Makoto is just the best
fixed

Have sex

mmm

Attached: YukariUltimaxCasual.png (250x381, 98K)

rebbit

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO
Makoto isn't a character at all

Attached: a0893ab4ae2b32161f43e7865f0e216e.jpg (640x515, 41K)

She's more dimensional than Ann and Haru.

I ended up liking her a lot because I expected her to be the bitchy class-rep kind of girl but she actually had latent tomboy tendencies which is my favorite shit, but lets get down to brass tacks

>she's naive about a lot of stuff but is willing to learn, like going to play some video games at an arcade, it may not be "her thing" but she tried it out
>goal focused, will state what she's interested in, "lets go see the movie about yakuza"
>will slap a bitch
>is happy about simple things like being gifted a "motorcycle figure"
>very cute
is simple

Attached: it was then protag knew that he had to marry her.png (264x369, 174K)

Kek

Attached: Takeba.Yukari.full.779299.jpg (900x560, 86K)

>Ann is supposed to be 5'6"
>Protag is supposed to be 5'9"

Shitty proportions are shitty.

Also, are those the dance game models? If so, they don't count since they literally take away any shape from the female game models. Because the chart implies that Kawakami and Ann have the biggest asses somehow.

Attached: 1539835337733.jpg (1920x1080, 168K)

>prerelease polls
oof

Attached: Favorite-Persona-5-Scenes-Poll.png (673x907, 813K)

*reddit

Have sex

She's so pretty.

Attached: 934cee94e4efea8ff979f0d2fe829fa7.jpg (752x1063, 112K)

Ann has 2 character traits and Haru got one. I can name 10 character traits for Mmakoto. You can kek in silence hiding your butthurt.

Kawakami and the shogi slut aren't in P5D

rebbit

Attached: Shin.Megami.Tensei_.PERSONA.3.full.1486143.jpg (595x842, 335K)

Have sex

>can’t even spell it correctly

Attached: 1544665607952.png (777x884, 484K)

Finally a good post.

Attached: 1496806387144.jpg (1050x900, 356K)

Attached: r.png (500x596, 331K)

rebbit

Attached: 1485341071778.jpg (913x999, 132K)

Aigis doesn't seem to understand what's going on.

Attached: IMG_3858.png (1200x1200, 498K)

Ann had more physical contact with Ryuji than with MC.
Explain that Ann cucks.

Attached: 105wl6e.jpg (400x400, 25K)

Have sex

rebbit

Are you trying to rp as a frog?

Japs can't into heights. They think a 170cm woman is some kind of giantess and that a 25 year old is some kind of hag. You'd swear they don't actually live in the real world.

Have sex

rebbit

>I can name 10 character traits for Mmakoto
Yeah all different flavors of shit

Aigis is a big dummy.

Attached: afc740cd7d598f97ee30c7519e3354af.jpg (1850x2300, 486K)

I really didn't like her, but she was cuter in the dancing game. She grew on me.

>nerfing Mitsuru's tits

Blasphemous.

Attached: Kirijou.Mitsuru.full.1883380.jpg (663x1024, 409K)

Have sex

hey if it isn't MANKO-to, the biggest whore in the entire series
Manko is japanse for cunt

Attached: WhatIsObscenity-sample.jpg (1475x1046, 747K)

3 years down the line and makoto still causes massive and unironic amounts of butthurt
I think I love her more only because of that fact

No! She tries her best. Speaking of best, she's BEST FRIENDS with Yukari!

Attached: !.png (1280x720, 837K)

rebbit

Imagine having another man fuck and claim this ass as his own own you sit back and watch. I wish I was Ann's bf

Attached: 467887ecc784cb2b2b8995a37fb02e8d.png (566x800, 298K)

Have sex

She's so beautiful.

Attached: 72f6c5336f6837cfd7027f338f172c51.jpg (600x600, 77K)

>hey if it isn't MANKO-to, the biggest whore in the entire series
Did Kawakami change her name?

god damn
like clockwork

Only relevant characters get that treatment.

She's still a big dummy.

Attached: f5f16ac904adb7a5829bd4286910606c.png (1138x900, 1.07M)

>hey if it isn't MANKO-to, the biggest whore in the entire series
Did Ann change her name?

Wow rude

Attached: e4b4c34d99a08f14bd88b0b9fca4da3e.jpg (1280x960, 540K)

No! She has the big brain.

Attached: 1523388225969.png (1750x2450, 2.56M)

Is it Yukari posting time?

Attached: 1554607485670.jpg (480x640, 62K)

Sure.

It's true!

Attached: 8c4bd142c7ca2b701035b4f81d9c010f.jpg (2132x1697, 2.31M)

Bitch, slut and a whore

>average Male height is 5'7"
>average female height is 5'2"

Can't blame them too much. Although, none of the girls in game actually feel like they're 5'2. They all feel 5'7"-5'9" minus Futaba.

But Anne never had a bf before.

A big brain for a big dummy!

Attached: c87dd3c2f9e55dfa917d263be66fe07d.png (1038x1123, 162K)

No! Apologize now!

Attached: Aegis.full.1877565.jpg (1060x1500, 235K)

Attached: 5d6398bdffd6b2e742959ff6e6cc8c89.png (1280x1280, 1.47M)

and Yukari and Rise

Attached: 1554653326175.png (800x1314, 494K)

Good one.

No! She's smort, like Yukari!
Hey, you're not me!

Attached: 1517566681058.png (566x800, 343K)

Attached: 1539888650110.png (1200x796, 355K)

That's why I want to be her first and pay for her dates.

Attached: 86900441694c28d09f12e66605934214.jpg (700x896, 144K)

I'm sorry that she's such a dummy!

Attached: 63416f0b5dcc21d58e20c5a4edc6e6eb.jpg (1995x2799, 556K)

If that was her goal she was doing it like shit. The entire situation around that was written like shit now that I think about it, it made her look stupid and arrogant. The difference between Makoto and Joker is that Joker wasn't being a fucking retard.

I have to admit Ann has the best fapping material in the game.

I too don't appreciate him calling Aigis dumb.

Attached: 7f0c6aebb650247ad89b1f4039fac227.jpg (755x1057, 54K)

Attached: a61bb3f1f710a98ff08cca36e00bcbce.png (734x1055, 696K)

Best girl desu.

Or maybe I have a mother complex for strong, elegant, intelligent and multilingual women

Attached: 1553684378222.png (100x100, 21K)

Once again, not a mary sue trait. Just retard writing.

Attached: 1539959056782.png (800x800, 392K)

You have good taste.

Attached: 0f1ea4df016d969e53b1166fc69a99a9.png (400x500, 12K)

Dr Takemi is everything Makoto wants to be, but also charming

Attached: tae.jpg (1957x2345, 421K)

Well she’s older women now by p5

Lies and slander

Attached: e277add16bafbde6c08d865535bcbf5e.jpg (1894x1863, 523K)

It's okay! Here, take this Aigis!

Attached: 1527119253587.jpg (1200x1199, 304K)

Was her French actually English in the Japanese version?

Attached: 1540665294017.png (1200x1200, 1.06M)

LEGS LEGS LEGS

Attached: 2793069c94c9957a367628236147a046.jpg (800x600, 313K)

Thank you!

Attached: d58ee91b0cec81cae3c04147d230ed38.jpg (960x1280, 94K)

It's true!

Attached: e6ab5b442a094a5f8eaff9cca2b0f6c8.png (540x540, 527K)

Attached: 941b90dc204f45c66b1e0cdcb9f7aa6b.png (708x600, 409K)

Do you have any more images of Yukari and Hamuko/FeMC together? They're absolutely adorable.

Attached: 1533579047099.png (480x640, 222K)

Fuck I love Takemi. She's perfect.

Attached: aa2524e1d23285184baec5692d90b58b.jpg (500x633, 56K)

Attached: d6281d0b3441cb88ab272472f97b0470.jpg (600x747, 118K)

It is not! I REALLY don't appreciate you saying such things.

Attached: b302626ddf8396cda66e873a9fa70657.jpg (2000x2000, 364K)

HNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGG

YALL ABOUT TO MAKE ME BUY THE P3 DANCING GAME ON THE SPOT

Attached: heart-attack.jpg (1000x667, 71K)

I'm sorry, but it's true!

Attached: d09dbdef7c259b7355af89db1077e46c.jpg (1024x1024, 858K)

I want to fuck Yuka-tan in this outfit

Attached: 1498437305366.png (436x641, 409K)

>sbes best giel 2.0

You said it all.

I miss the character building from P3.
In P3 I hated or loved characters. In P5 I just mostly didn't care about them.

Attached: 92f035f37f61c8d6ee8772c2c7cbe34d.png (600x649, 309K)

Repeat after me
"Aigis is a smart and lovely girl!"

Attached: bb2a46db426957beb5245ec10c0a63b8.jpg (1494x2835, 374K)

Cute picture! Also no, it's NOT true!

Attached: 1520781009764.png (232x321, 163K)

here's another

Attached: 1540667032988.png (1920x1080, 942K)

It's really nice, isn't it?

Attached: f8b61c5675cc3d6256a714b7577a450a.png (1074x788, 991K)

Aigis is a dumb and lovely girl!
It is, too!

Attached: a8ce9328e9238128d6e9b8e151548ff2.png (400x583, 453K)

It's the perfect outfit to mating press her on a cold winters day

Very true.

Attached: 50d2faae021a09a87a128996957bb61d.jpg (500x700, 183K)

Wait a damn second! That's not the correct statement. Try again!

Attached: 653b83878bec780cd0ed6902223518c2.png (900x900, 315K)

Attached: 1540701872285.png (889x1074, 536K)

Yeah, she's really lovely! What were we talking about again?

Attached: 1520389727011.png (273x556, 123K)

Attached: 3e94cdd9b9f474a59ef1cf546b1e65e6.jpg (935x1099, 652K)

Aigis is a dumb and funny girl?
Nothing!

Attached: ee919aa77d4928bec994f3cf28f9c754.png (874x1200, 275K)

When she's in her underwear that's perfect for a hot summers day mating pressing her over and over like animal.

Attached: 1494382920527.jpg (800x1238, 298K)

Hmmm, okay!

Attached: 1528053875480.jpg (298x604, 40K)

Attached: 4beb7dfac9317cd5b943e937bd8b24c7.png (480x640, 193K)

Stop this now. You are doing this on purpose. What has Aigis ever done to you? Be nice!

Attached: acdd6420e57e264b51e3b90683441e3b.png (1500x2300, 1.03M)

I don't, sorry. Keep posting if you got it though.

My problem with Makoto is that her joining the partyis when the writing starts to rapidly decline both in scenario and characterization wise. Protag/Ryuji/Ann/Yusuke/Morgana felt very solid with each other, especially because the first two dungeons were well done overall.

Makoto is really the developer's favorite pet and you can tell by how the narrative immediately shifts to not only make her the second most important member in the group by virtue of being 'intelligent and analytical', but she (and Futaba later on) get a disproportionate amount of screentime to themselves while Ryuji/Ann are reduced to cardboard cutouts of themselves while Yusuke is Just There. Even Haru gets immediately shoved off to the side.

Futaba has her own problems, and it doesn't help that her characterization was ruined when they turned her scenario into 'my mother really did love me all along omg'. It would have been more interesting if that ended up being subverted but having Futaba come to terms with it and move on, but nope.

In any case, the game seems to value style over substance, and the JP polls reflect that. Fujo bait is near the top, Makoto was literally made to appeal to as many popular tropes as possible, while characters such as Haru/Ann/Ryuji get shoved to the bottom because the game fucks over their characterization and because Japan and the devs hate blonds/bro characters...unless you're a closeted faggot like Yosuke of P4, then the fujos will lap that up eagerly.

Attached: eb57452c0b6699f23c08d02ac2c70b65.jpg (600x800, 588K)

I'm only telling the truth!

Attached: 9c6798ed1cef927152495b7c1d70b82a.jpg (520x700, 251K)

Attached: 440fd8aaf3a9ea1bfd4b5923f47df0bd.png (600x600, 619K)

that's alright user, I'll post what I have

Attached: 1533670685297.png (700x700, 460K)

literally built for impregnating via the mating press while holding hands and being leglocked and kissing

Attached: lineage.gif (520x292, 1.79M)

Attached: 1533671038600.png (800x752, 488K)

That is way too lewd.

Attached: 74f05cc7da2397cc540d842e57aad38f.jpg (800x568, 293K)

Attached: 568f806f60718e00e75cae64bdb191bd.png (900x799, 497K)

Yuka-tan oozes lust. Can't be help she's made for breeding

Attached: f5137d85906b2913b271162b22bd6ee2.jpg (480x640, 140K)

and that's all I have for the 2 of them

Attached: 1535022661122.png (1030x800, 341K)

Makes sense.

Attached: 5ae4c8c46f90aaaad9ca80deefbe5a78.png (440x640, 263K)

Attached: 61de449e7e4b5c43a3f2a38012b86555.jpg (480x595, 72K)

Full pic?

Attached: 71697f5bae650b5a7315e8077a1d3cac.png (450x450, 25K)

Based Trackbro.

Attached: 1539451338773.png (958x1024, 922K)

Attached: 1f4211a82e100864a6ba4dc5c83e8a2d.jpg (485x705, 72K)

of course. when all is said and done she can bear my kids and have a happy family

What about her?

Attached: 1553536531915.jpg (1000x870, 105K)

Attached: 7c8adacd76c1ab37934072f48887f100.jpg (604x427, 68K)

I'm sure she would love that.

Attached: 1b011b0e13108b1574292d04cdb3b3fd.jpg (500x496, 116K)

Attached: 88c623e55f8a79fdaed4ad2749e780e2.png (640x480, 169K)

Attached: 18b427c14fb69232b981ebed80a08244.jpg (552x586, 104K)

I really like her design but I'm holding back on her until we actually learn what her personality is

Attached: a29e9f4a7ac4e750730e29dac10f6ce1.png (500x707, 166K)

i wanna bred and knock her up till we have about 4 kids. moaning while doing so naturally.

Attached: image.jpg (776x1300, 449K)

Only four?

Attached: 3ef7d1bdbf4dcd00b27bc8800f247fde.jpg (565x708, 109K)

Attached: a4123d0aaae1b1430c35259f9c0c1560.png (800x600, 232K)

Attached: f8fdc8dd777d9f2dc173e7b365ad83ff.jpg (450x498, 167K)

Attached: 33b4ece36549aa69d836248e81516e3a.jpg (600x800, 138K)

its going to be hard taking care of 4 with just the two of us. but if she wants more well of course im going dump my fat loads in Yuka-tan's lovely womb till she's satisfied and my balls are shriveled up raisins

Attached: 772516bce02c6d8f2a664ec0173b7d8b.png (380x640, 83K)

Attached: bb7403ccff070e406e64e488a0a6c3e0.jpg (500x335, 52K)

>less fun
Literally impossible.

Attached: 6e0f484ec12fc424d4091efcfcec6a1b.jpg (432x640, 54K)

Attached: 1553411833832.jpg (601x850, 221K)

Good man.

Attached: 0699fcc2f3c1391282c1ce0ab653e309.jpg (710x1000, 96K)

Attached: 1537809935715.jpg (1128x1805, 251K)

Considering Makoto is literally flat in the games it goes to Ann.
Makoto has wider hips than the other girl but no ass whatsoever.

Attached: 3b468d343890c9508158b8e875bc936b.jpg (640x640, 75K)

Attached: 00b71dcf167e2052664870f3abe50ac2.jpg (1020x1404, 239K)

of course, anything for yukari. im going to make her happy beyond belief!

Attached: b870214a5021c5c9b241b2d96cbd54f8.jpg (1974x2874, 1.91M)

Attached: 301a02ceb2a17085ca036dbe458ea749.png (380x640, 134K)

Attached: 1533744596965.jpg (1000x1000, 89K)

She deserves it.

Attached: abaa1df4d04f6a29dc7d7c41daee69f8.jpg (558x858, 446K)

Good thread, lads. I'm proud of you.

Attached: 1537937931507.jpg (450x450, 27K)

Attached: 44788835057775cf0b172346c293da6b.jpg (600x703, 98K)

Attached: 1533084215995.png (369x561, 203K)

Thank you.

Attached: b824867b3f7e866ea705811d11626164.jpg (655x788, 89K)

Attached: 62254a58b6564e6a948818159624c589.jpg (800x600, 90K)

no doubt. i want to help her overcome any trama she comes across past or future

Attached: Yuka.gif (405x300, 19K)

Attached: 48cc9861870fec2999102f7ee452c253.jpg (500x500, 48K)

I'd also like to thank you all as well. My Yukari folder grew a fair amount because of this thread. Thank you, now I have many more Yukaris saved.

Attached: 1533084708665.png (800x791, 390K)

You'd be a very good husband, user.

Attached: bca0f6de70354ddfc865d23d31f00431.jpg (450x594, 109K)

I'm glad we could help.

Attached: cb3c9558eec67d6330bd76c9dda49cde.jpg (424x600, 248K)

Attached: d80c4202feb4eb85f4ff7d4e3e725946.jpg (1212x893, 887K)

Sae makes it possible. At least Makoto knows how to have fun.

yukari brings out the love and the lust

Attached: 1550101322002.jpg (350x467, 74K)

Attached: 022e892918c77a6ea88f192442abdd5e.jpg (819x682, 672K)

Attached: 1-C0b.gif (321x500, 56K)

That's why she's so perfect.

Attached: b588cb02ad6dc159920010528068f9b7.jpg (400x533, 64K)

Being a killjoy the entire game sure is fun.

Ok, name ONE event she was a killjoy. Instead of parroting what Yea Forums says how about some evidence?

Attached: 4f0fcd7bb2f31efdc56071697750c87a.jpg (646x786, 109K)

Attached: deca57ae28bb3824ec5545ec005866b8.jpg (480x640, 87K)

>rebel biker aesthetic
>doesn't behave remotely like either a biker or a rebel

Play the game.

Attached: a925ee5ac05239429dcc8e441929bd61.jpg (700x830, 163K)

my perfect wife perfect lover. i wanna hold her tight and kiss her all day

Attached: 1585.jpg (1075x761, 89K)

Welp, guess Ann acts like a slut in real life and Haru going out of her way to kill people.
What a fucking retard.

Attached: 1535411955656.png (515x728, 205K)

Attached: 737b7298f2937989e82a9df6399e90c5.png (600x624, 262K)

>She's fucking autistic
Its not a bad thing
>Voiced by the goddess Cherami Leigh
>those hips
>best Persona
>have a hot as fuck sister
It's honestly fucking disgusting how Shitabafags always fucking so mad about Makoto.

Attached: Sae_Niijima.png (300x450, 184K)

>Cherami Leigh
Stop being a dub shitter.

Cute.

Attached: dafaf6b36b52c4ef14be1127c3292996.jpg (791x1119, 386K)

Name one event where she actually was a fun and likeable character.

Attached: ba31ceed95e79c740bfda0e789c490b1.jpg (850x815, 255K)

Literally in every group event. Nice try moving the goal post you fucking retard.

she is in fact, the cutest thing in the world

Attached: 1555143026108.jpg (600x908, 108K)

Here. I love how you backpeddaled. See how parroting retards from Yea Forums gets you no where?

Attached: 1546551613717.jpg (690x925, 102K)

It's honestly fucking disgusting how Autismfags are always quick to pull the "b-but Futaba is an even bigger mary sue" card any chance they can. Nobody brings up the stinky neet bitch but they always have to try to deflect criticism to her character. Guess what, both characters are fucking trash and ruin 5. Get the fuck over it.

You might be right.

Attached: d08ca150bcb308eb05ec5263ec4fd195.jpg (400x680, 142K)

>side events
LOL

>the character I HATE has this trait
>ok this character also has this trait so why aren't you bitch and moan about it?
>STOP DEFLECTING!!!!!

>no argument
LOL

I simply love my wife

Attached: cba7e7afb23cf2b3f2fa2c7e21a15f2d.jpg (500x601, 107K)

Attached: 2991544efe3ecb8aea59ef88007c3dd0.jpg (825x1483, 241K)

Attached: 1535629895340.png (500x650, 112K)

t. mentally ill Makotofag
Beep.

Literally ruins every event she is in but okay. Nice job eating shit you fucking retard.
Y i k e s .

You're a good person, user.

Attached: 5376b786109727d038a81fbbba518f8f.jpg (497x785, 248K)

I see we are done here.
Next time Try to find evidence of your retarded claims before opening your mouth.

Makoto is great, legit 2nd best choice
after waifutaba

>deflecting
Both characters are trash. Quit being a little bitch about a fictional character in a mediocre game, it is just sad.

Attached: a8e2b61a5cdc2848de263f9404cd20f6.jpg (600x840, 278K)

>Literally ruins every event she is in but okay
Retard
>yikes
reddit

>Both characters are trash
Oh, so now Futaba is trash because you can no longer say that Makoto is autistic.

Attached: 814cbd921d5bd3c41a73eeae621c8d48.jpg (600x600, 112K)

Makotofags can't defend their waifu without shitting an another girl lmao

>makoto is a killjoy!!!
>where?
>uhm, ah there.. oh wait uuuhhh.....

Attached: 06e4987e7c7c9277d85b6f9e8e9f5de6.jpg (503x622, 55K)

post yukari

I try for my Yukari. im going to do everything in my power to make her feel loved and cherished

Attached: 1550464694604.jpg (500x375, 44K)

Attached: 1533084569896.jpg (868x1228, 435K)

Attached: 1534343163338.png (500x455, 170K)

>still no evidence

based

Attached: 1520187719369.jpg (1014x1014, 165K)

There is no evidence because it only exists in their minds.

She's very lucky to have a husband like you.

Attached: 0f1d649f5e90018830dc38befe0cb877.jpg (600x800, 79K)

>best persona
That isn't Robin Hood, Captain Kidd, Milady or Goemon

Attached: 9ebdfc79b570417de481977cbb7d1929.jpg (600x800, 96K)

Damn, sounds like a stronk womyn!

I hope you and your whole family die in a car crash, faggot.

>Robin Hood, Captain Kidd, Milady or Goemon
>all of them are your average humanoid personas
Wow, very unique. It's not like we have those persona since persona 1 or anything.

Attached: 21a8be2fcbee0f9ffef019b3fef3f38f.jpg (350x350, 48K)

and im very lucky to have a wife as cute and sexy as her!

Attached: c7d81b99e68ac21382610fe5f47085ec.jpg (698x1000, 194K)

Hey now, Larry at least looks better then this autismo.

Okay, cAnncer.

She properly wants to fuck other guys, are you cool with that then?

Very cute and sexy.

Attached: 03c20ce40fdbf98631a67e50021b8d13.jpg (500x854, 165K)

Attached: 1448897118408.jpg (770x1176, 405K)

Attached: 5272511f4554d8a8d8625c2d08b72f37.jpg (600x850, 804K)

seething makotonigger

Attached: ff63d4d09608e0cbc85f14f0f8fd441c.jpg (550x772, 280K)

>Bike with a face
yawn

Attached: 5e2549259531989c78440d8f5f42bf65.jpg (708x1000, 443K)

Attached: 91bd4b0f27dbbaba9a903f5e33ffda50.jpg (708x1000, 73K)

You are a special kind of retarded. Seek help for your obsession with fictional characters.

Just because it's a bike makes it the only unique persona in the whole franchise.

Find better arguments.

Attached: bcf102468018c4b83c60d4dfd9c897a9.jpg (657x1480, 107K)

Example: Literally any scene she is involved in.

>still no evidence
Stop being a retard and waste my time.

Attached: fd7f5be33a556e086c9fc8d9fbfc28fe.jpg (500x800, 159K)

>Hell Biker

Funny coming from someone whose whole case for why a character was good was "other character is worse".

Attached: 901141c5a8fe36328d751e41a2d418c3.jpg (737x750, 74K)

I was talking about party memebers' personas but ok.

Attached: 8cad8c2548238697244d04e3061c60af.jpg (743x1048, 157K)

No, you're a retard who basically saying "all character can have this shit traits but not Makoto because she makes me angwy >_

The reasons I didn't mind Futaba as much as Makoto are probably:
- her "schtick" is being a genius hacker. I can buy her being the-one-in-a-million convenient hacker since I generally don't see her actually hack and can assume competence there whereas I see Makori fail at being "smart" firsthand since the game makes you see her do the work. Also, for whatever it's wortg, whenever Futaba bullshits hacks she usually either has pplenty of time, extensively prepares for the situation or is "hacking" the collective uncoscious with her Persona, so it generally avoids the biggest prtoblem with portrayal of hacking (she doesn't do stuff in a minute).
- For however waifubaity her "problem" is, the game treats it as an actual character flaw that hinders her, whereas Makoto's "flaws" are half not her own fault and half superficial.
- she really doesn't hurt the party dynamics as bad as Makoto, even if her solutions to real-world problems sdo force the Thieves to be less creative. Still, they showed most creativity in Mementos anyway, and there she really isn't as overpoweringly usrful, as I remember.
Also, her dungeon was a lot better for how it was a shift of tone to P4-like goal.

>image limit
Pretty good thread, everyone!

Attached: P5_metatron.gif (444x526, 2.62M)

Good thread retard. Anti Makoto retards will forever be cucked.

Makoto sux

True.

Christ, you are just pathetic.

All P5 girls a shit