WOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 02C731D1-7DED-4B24-9798-9C75E146CD93.jpg (1481x1001, 156K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DNndCTcB1Bg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 1553728150520.png (720x1164, 151K)

wwwwooooooOoOoOoOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>every fucking streamer keeping their camera low at this point so they can do the epic overexaggerated reaction
Nobody played this and didn't have their camera at a point you could see that faggot coming.

The way it's strategically placed near the sun makes it so that you can't at least glance at it.

>Alright let me just dip my camera so it's pointing at the floor as I run forward and not heal my health for no reason hehe
>wooooooooooooo
>whoa what's that noise what's happening guys let me just stop my character and spin my camera around what's going on
>*crash*
>AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>OH MY GOD
>GUYS
>AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>THAT IS THE BEST
>OOOOH MY GOD HAHAHA
>SOMEONE CLIP THAT
>I NEVER SAW THAT COMING

I didn't see it at first, but I think it was because I was so focused on the vista and scanning the environment. I still parried the fucker and murdered him, though. I thought it was hilarious.

>watching streamers
cringe

I'd be the retard with my camera pointed down if I wasn't already spoiled on it before playing

When his buddy ran up and blew me up I laughed. Probably my favorite enemies in the game.

subscribed

>see a black figure in the distance
>hear the WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>"Yo what the fuck is going on ?"
>Death

WOOOOOO

Attached: ricflair.gif (494x278, 1.98M)

*ZOOOOOM*

TWITCH!

Attached: 1531063981511.png (625x773, 143K)

Nope. I was literally finishing a fight up there with another dude, and right after I killed the fucker this guy exploded on me. Didn't have time to refocus the camera.

i kinda had a hunch there was an enemy because of shinobi on genesis and it had enemies coming from kites, and there were bird people

WOOOO

I know this is not a Ghost of Tsushima thread, but can someone pls post the GoT Witcher crossover pasta?

>pasta begging
is there a more underage newfag zoomer thing to do?

WOOOO

wooOOooOOOOOOOOOooo
WooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooOOOO

Post the webm

>calling someone who's calling someone who watch streamer zoomer
holy shit this board really is getting dumber every day

youtu.be/DNndCTcB1Bg
No.

>Be too far for him to start his animation, see the kite
>Shrug it off because nothing is happening so it should just be a prop and keep walking forward
>Hear WOOOOOOOOOOOO and get hit
>mfw I had actually seen it on Twitter and still got hit because I completely forgot about it
Was still funny as fuck though

Attached: 1411185295397.jpg (220x216, 23K)

it's definitely a big highlight for me early in the game. love how the game throws some new shit at you when you progress

Can you do air death blow that?

OWOOOO

I didn't see him coming the first time tbqh. Was busy fighting 2 nightjar.

WOOOO

CLANG CLANG CLANG

You know variety streamers do this cringey shit all the time, why watch them?

I somehow completely missed the woo guy even though I'm positive I ran across that stretch of roof. Got suicide bombed at the window on the opposite end though, would've been pretty butthurt if I didn't have my revive.

Joke's on you faggot, I was fighting someone else when he crashed into me.

WOOOOOOOOOOOO

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Fuck yes I knew I wasn’t the only one who knew what those kites meant from playing Shinobi before. Nothing good ever drops from those things.

>WoooooOOOOOOOO
>wolves?? Nice, where are they?
>*turn the camera around*
>blew up
>1HP left
>WTF?!
>manage to defeat the fucker
I will remember this for years.

WOOOO

WOOOO

wooooOOOOOOO

WOOOOO