Fromsoftware is disrespecting its players with these grab hitboxes

Fromsoftware is disrespecting its players with these grab hitboxes.

Attached: DisfiguredPastAfricanbushviper.webm (800x418, 321K)

>watching niggers playing games
disgusting

ape vs ape

double monkey trouble

A Giant zombie monkey jumps at you with open arms.
Do you:
A: Get out of the way.
B: Stand still and cry for an easy mode on Yea Forumseddit.

Attached: 1537634020700.jpg (960x960, 53K)

black people are funny

and both go apeshit

Are you blind or retarded? Both are jumping

Lol

It's clearly a giant ape, not a nigger.

Sekiro clearly gets swept up by the ape as he's falling. The animation is clean even, he doesn't teleport into the apes arms.

looks like he jumped straight into the loving embrace of his brother to me

I guess I'll get mad at God when jumping in place doesn't save me from a bus barreling at me.

Attached: 1531021958493.jpg (500x361, 22K)

>jumping in place
>clearly going forward
So a retard then

Attached: pt lisa.jpg (1920x1080, 125K)

>jumping AT the bus barreling towards you constitutes getting out of the way.

Attached: 1516421171057.jpg (600x656, 71K)

He doesn't teleport, he just moves quickly into his arms for no reason. You're essentially saying that shitty grab hitboxes are okay as long as there's a nonsensical animation to move you into the grab.

It's called active frames you dolt, and if you haven't noticed the grab comes from the apes right hand (which was under Sekiro in the webm) and not its left

I see 2 apes

So we are not at all concerned with the fact that the hand didn't visually grab him at all?

he touched the apes body

Is it just me or is the one armed swordsman a fucking souls boss?

>not sprinting straight at and under him when he does that

What a stupid nigger lol

Attached: 7o328jn8dxp21.jpg (1242x911, 87K)

Not really because he touched the hitbox on a late jump, so now you go back and play around it. Either jump better or clear the area

The hitbox is trash because it doesn't match up with the visual. What good is visual feedback, intricate graphics and animations, if not for signaling the rules of the game logic?

>Fromdickslurpers
k

Attached: EcstaticQuickFish.webm (800x450, 468K)

literally just jump away nigga

Attached: 1552741824476.gif (218x218, 1.5M)

I just beat SS Isshin (and, with that, the game) about two hours ago. It took me four tries today.

On the third attempt, my resurrection was used because after I parried his downward spear attack, I immediately held in L1 - and the game didn't recognize it. I died that same attempt because the game decided "You know what? You're kicking way too much ass, time to cheat." and removed the lock-on from the boss (and no, I didn't have my LoS broken by the boulders or the tree). Dropped inputs have also been rampantly noted on the GameFAQs board.

This game was great - a masterpiece, and the second best game of the year (RE2 is still better) - but it's straight up dirty, and when From literally has to cheat to beat the player, it's not "hard"...it's bullshit.

Attached: 49464134.png (400x394, 110K)

get gud

I did. I beat the game.

then quit crying like a bitch

tl;dr go blog somewhere else with your unrelated crap.

fromsoft can't into grab hitboxes

>Jumping into grabs when you're supposed to dodge away from them

The tool tips even say that dodge is the best grab avoidance.

>From Soft game
>Hit boxes are fucked

You don't say.

>six sentences is too long

Anything unrelated is too long.

>Incompetent journos were trashing this "game" for being hard, when in reality it was just broken piece of shit
Figured out the game was broken in 10 minutes of playing and uninstalled it in an hour.
>People are defending this
You are even more retarded than "game journalists"

Attached: 1555050739948.jpg (866x600, 178K)

>Had this exact thread earlier today with webms of chained ogre snapping to catch side dodges
>People saying you should jump away instead of dodge
Maybe just getting out of the way of where it seems he's grabbing is how it should be?

I remember there are plenty of attacks in DS and BB that have sour spot hitboxes that do a tiny bit of damage. Like when you dodge the weapon but the boss just happens to elbow you?
Why not put that gimmick in sekrio instead of the "Grab hitboxes are literally the enemy's whole body. If you're out of the way of his hands but still touching him at all he snaps to you and grabs you."

>People ignoring a massive 2 second running animation, followed by a big red warning sign popping up in the middle of the screen, so that they may complain about the grab animation not being perfect instead of getting the fuck out of dodge like the game was begging them to.

Attached: a.png (268x232, 135K)

And you're disrespecting this board by being such a whiny faggot, but we still tolerate it.

This is the boss that made me lose all interest in the game.

>Defending this
have sex

Attached: 1552255230580.jpg (634x815, 120K)

Still has the best hitboxes out of any FROM game. It's not utter dogshit like what DaS2 has.

>Sweep attack hitboxes are so sexy that you can dodge sweeps with combat arts that jump a tiny bit
>Lunge attack hitboxes are fine and the mirkiri counter is easy to time
>Grab attack hitboxes are fucking huge areas with edges nowhere near the enemies hands so you get jank animation snap

Attached: Sweep Lunge and grab.png (1000x1000, 67K)

Attached: 1545643963199.jpg (268x265, 26K)

based mods

>Game tells you to simple gtfo when an enemy tries to grab.
>Let me jump at the monster instead of away.

Attached: 1489717491712.jpg (737x431, 63K)

How about I disrespect YOU with THIS huh?
>*Unzips dick*

>literally dodged into the fucking grab
Yeah totally the games fault

faggot

Dropped inputs dont exist. In any video game. Its just retards that want an excuse for why they're retarded.

were you not playing on PC? there's some serious input lag on consoles
im a sonyfag but the game is still good despite this

>Game tells you to jump sweep attacks
>Do the first shinobi combat art instead because the little hop takes you over the sword
>This works
>Game tells you to dodge grabs
>Dodge to the side of orge's dive grab so you can start right in on him while he wiffs
>He snaps 90 degrees into you instantly
Grabs are the only thing that doesn't have precise hitboxes, they are literally the exception to the rule.
Game is most fun when perfect defense lets you be blisteringly aggressive, but since grabs have such shit hitboxes, you have to treat grab spam enemies like dark souls bosses and that fucking boring.

>Make grab hitboxes as precise as every other move
>Double their damage
There, grabby enemies are more fun, you can rush them down if you're not shit, like every other enemy in the game. I honestly think the people defending the grab jank are just ironically shitposting and don't care much for the game.

Or like, try doing as the game tells you, instead of trying to brainlessly soulsborne iframe dashing through bosses to continue hitting them in the back.

Attached: 1527422215957.gif (220x258, 195K)

>Game tells you to jump
>Just not getting hit with the actual sword works, even with hopping arts
>Game tells you to dodge
>Not only does this not work, you have to get right the fuck away from the enemy until the hitbox is over, in this game where every other threat can be aggressively dealt with
Why do you hate fun? Why do you want grab enemies to stay unfun? They can be hard and fun at the same time you scrub, every other tough enemy manages to be. I'm still not sure you fags aren't just being contrarian and argumentative for the sake of it.

Attached: 5Akxh6Z.png (300x256, 74K)

Why is everyone being such a fag about this post, he is honestly mostly right.
It sucks but thats just the classic from software jank. All their games are like this and grab animations and hit boxes are seriously fucked sometimes. There are a lot of systems at play here inside the game though, so give them a break.
Also I've been playing them since preordering demons souls and it really feel like their engine has always had some sort of an action que for the player. It seems to mess up with double inputs, so far sekiro has felt particularly bad with that. One press often doesn't make the action happen, two quick presses often make the action happen once but sometimes two quick presses que up the action twice regardless of how long the animation is. I've had your guarding problem too.

It's the kind of shit you have to accept though with this ridiculous level of programming required for our entertainment

its a shockwave

>Dodging doesn't even work you scrub!
Try dodging next time.

Attached: 1497807232968.jpg (600x604, 52K)