Why dont you buy an s10 user? with 12gb of ram and the fastest processor in the market...

why dont you buy an s10 user? with 12gb of ram and the fastest processor in the market, you can play any ps2 game you want on the go

Attached: s10plus.jpg (1600x900, 316K)

YESSS GOY BUY THE NEWEST CIA LISTENING DEVICE AND TELL US EVERYTHING ABOUT YOURSELF
HEHEHEH GOOD GOYIM.....

>ps2 game

If only

cuz i just bought a s9+ a few months back when i started a new job in a new location and switched to verizon - at&t wasn't giving me service in my area at work anymore and i needed a new phone due to traveling for work - actually pretty happy since my bill is much lower now and my service is better overall - also i don't play games on my cell phone - that's what my psp-3000 is for

> Playing games on a touchscreen

lol imagine being this insecure
Races are different in behavior
Jews are the most influential group on the planet
Hitler was the last true hero
Come at me intelligence agencies

I look forward to this post being read in court

says the guy who posts on 4channel lol

I thought PS2 emulation sucks ass.

>its okay when nintendo does it

Attached: ds.jpg (342x326, 11K)

Why buy a top of the line phone if all I'm gonna do is text and use clover? What else do you fags even do on your phone?

Because my s7 still works fine.

my phone is my computer now

please buy it
it'll make my company's stock value higher

But why

is 4gb enough for regular smartphone usage? my carrier has the regular s9 for less than half of the s10. everything about it seems great aside from the 4gb of ram

Muh s7 bro

Attached: 1515368823957.gif (500x281, 2.35M)

convenience mostly

I will in a few months when the price drops 80%

where are my note 4 niggas at?!

Attached: note4.jpg (568x456, 64K)

4gb is more than enough

I hate Chevy

>fastest processor in the market
That's not the A12

It literally is, because a DS/3DS has buttons as well, you underage retard.

Still got mine though I moved onto the note 8, the note 4 is still an amazing phone

Attached: 15065570892946.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

I have a Pixel XL 2 and I think I'm done with "premium" smart phones. All I do is browse youtube or try to look up random bullshit questions every now or then. From now on I plan to only buy entry level phones like cheap Motos, 1plus', and the like. Better ~$300 every 4 years than ~$1000

>underage
says the nintendork lol

good to know. i should be able to have at least 4-5 apps open at the same time without having them refresh?

an entry level phone isnt gonna last you for 4 years

Yeah 4g is fine famalam

I use it for basic shit, so I guess that's why I haven't had a reason to upgrade. Only thing that went wrong was the battery shitting out, but that was an easy personal fix (despite ruining whatever the fuck water seal it's touted to have).

If you are only using it for youtube and light web browsing then why not? Educate me please, I sincerely don't know much about phones.

it will he's just a consumerist homo
i've had the shittiest phone imaginable for 4 years now and it's fine