ITT, Features that should be included in the next Breath of the Wild Type game

ITT, Features that should be included in the next Breath of the Wild Type game.

The companion fairies from Hyrule Warriors would be neat.

Attached: hyrule_warriors_my_fairy_unlock.jpg (1920x1080, 732K)

I wouldn't have been able to 100% Hyrule Warriors again without the fairy spam.
That game has some major bullshit difficulty at times.
But I love it!

A fucking underground cave system and underwater exploration

This would be cool.

Dungeons with different themes, rather than everything being the same pottery with neon blue.

>ITT, Features that should be included in the next Breath of the Wild Type game.
Gameplay'd be nice.

Is Hyrule Warriors fun? Never played a Warriors style game but I love Zelda, especially OOT, MM and TP

Shrines are not dungeons, but I agree either way.

unrelated to the exact subject but fuck wizzro AI's shotgun blast normals, those things don't do anywhere near that much damage when i play as the fucker

When did I ever say shrines?
Are you legitimately going to claim the textures all over every divine beast weren't the same?

If you know a lot about Zelda as a series you'll love it. The Devs know their shit and its a beautifully crafted love letter to a lot of series, from skillsets in characters to some of the scenarios they craft to just about everything.
Gameplay wise, it is a Musou but a damn good one. Characters are all unique and fun to play with their own gimmicks or styles, only a handful of the 40 or so playstyles are underpowered, and even then they are workable just not as impressive as the rest.
It's a surprisingly good game.

if you are ok with musou and you like zelda, then yeah you probably gonna like it a lot
it is honestly probably the best crossover of all the musou games

Should I buy the Switch Hyrule Warriors?

>love letter to

nah I'm good, I know better than to listen to anything described with this phrase

Extensive weapon customization rather than hundreds of porcelain weapons

have you ever play any other version of it on wii u or 3ds?
do you even musou gameplay or zelda characters?
are you a completionist?

answer each question with yes or no and i will you point by point whether or not you should buy it

yes
since its the definitive version after all and, dont quote me on this, but im pretty sure it has more stuff than the Wii U version. Also dont gimp your self with the 3ds version its inferior for obvious reasons.

> but im pretty sure it has more stuff than the Wii U version
content wise it nearly double the amount of the wii u version

Companion fairies are also living onaholes!

A good game this time.

but our peens would split them in half user

not my problem, he he

Magic makes them super stretchy!

>underwater exploration

most of the time underwater exploration sucks ass
the cave system would be awesome though

you can still use them one time before they break

Attached: 1526523411571.jpg (600x847, 242K)

Aonuma you fag just confirm fairies in the "realistic" Zelda aren't just balls of light already so I can start fapping

I spent a hundred damn hours in that game and never managed to raise one of those damn fairies.

Actual dungeons.

Ability to be female Lonk

Ha ha. Yeah, it sure would user..

Attached: 1445695675422.jpg (600x602, 32K)

just the tip is fine too