Guess what I got in the mail today!

Guess what I got in the mail today!

Hint: It's actually vidya.

Attached: 20190412_214129[1].jpg (2016x1134, 444K)

IS THAT THE TURBO XXXL DRAGON DILDO LIMITED EDITION?

I mean, it says right on the box.

>konami
It's obviously not video games, get the fuck out of here.

This is a R1 backroom isn't it? I recognize the stools; It's SDVXV.

It wouldn't happen to be Sound Vortex Series wouldn't it?

Yes!

I mean, that's at home. Guess what ELSE i got in the mail today!

Old PC and new for comparison

Attached: 20190412_214232[1].jpg (2016x1134, 741K)

Who fucking told you?

Anyways, Let's talk about arcade games!

Attached: 20190412_214259[1].jpg (1134x2016, 609K)

bitcoin miners

Side of the boxes

Attached: 1553735780435.jpg (275x275, 14K)

how do i get these machines? do they have all the songs?

Attached: 1537183900505.jpg (298x266, 30K)

Is it your Steel Batallion controller?

isn't buttcoin dead by now?
You can't really jsut "Own" an arcade machine anymore. You have to prettymuch lease it from konami.

So let's assume you stole our machine and hooked it up. You'd need to register your IP address with konami, and the MAC address of the cab just to get it to work. I'm sure there's piratey ways of getting around it, but i haven't explored those. Shit, i haven't even gotten teknoparrot running for WMMT and ID.

>more in the background.
OP what the fuck? how much have you spent on these?

I think it's not his house

they're not personal use, they belong to my store.

what other arcade games you have there?

Attached: so68kq3c60q11.png (1100x1000, 833K)

Oh thank god. You got big fuck off Injustice cabinet? I only play that when I go to the rick and adam's I live near

good thread
only good unboxing thread I've seen in years

As far as rhythm? DDR Ace(x2) IIDX Rootage, GItadora GF&DM, Musica(x2) Final Fantasy tharhythm, Groovecoaster which is supposed to get an upgrade kit next week, Dancerush stardom, Music gungun 2, Rhythm Heaven, Pump it up XX, and a lone project diva.

For racing, we have Wangan Midnight Max tune 5, Initial D 8(The last one with eurobeat!), Mario kart, Road fighters, and some other lesser raw thrills games like batman and motoGP.

For Fighting, we kind of got gypped. We have DOA 2, Capcom vs SNK, Final fight, Tekken 7, Street fighter vs the xmen, SF4, Tatsunoko vs Capcom, Guilty gear, and we have some nesca crossXlive cabs with some japanese anime fighters like nitro blasterz, and some KOF titles.

yeah, we got that pile of crap. Why couldn't they just of made an injustice cab? STG raw thrills is trash.

Attached: Pop'n Tomoko.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

Sexbot?

You're a real hero for owning an arcade user. Good job.

>tfw i actually play nitro+ blasterz
do you guys have dengeki bunko fighting climax ignition or persona 4 arena ultimax by any chance?

you bought an arcade machine? are you fucking out of your mind?

Labo?

>Dengeki
I believe that was location tested at other stores, but not mine.
>Persona 4 arena ultimax
that's on the nesca
Oh god no, i don't own it. I just maintain all the games.

I have a friend who owns almost 60 arcade games. Almost all of them classics. At last guess he spent close to 1.2 million dollars acquiring them. Collection is valued at 2-2.5 million.

I own all ten high score slots on his Galaga machine until he restarts it, then I conquer it again.

I was going to collect arcade cabs, but i got into motorcycles instead. Ain't got no space anymore.

holy fuck nice, are you in the us? I can't find a fucking project diva cab anywhere in leafland

I like the cards because I have a hoarding problem. Why did you bring in that """"""vr"""""" game into the discussion?

yep! Project diva is exclusive to my arcade, and we haven't gone into leaf land yet. I think the next country we go to is Russia? Like, not china or indonesia? Not mexico or canada? Russia? w/e

In a japanese newspaper article, they said they want to have 150 US locations in the next 5 years. Currently, we're at 39 i think?