You can only press one

You can only press one.

Attached: one.png (1360x483, 85K)

3rd, Pokemon

If you don't pick the "relive childhood" one you're retarded.

the 5th one because I'm lonely and horny

Attached: 1551188480534.jpg (600x600, 64K)

came here to post this
>pick 3rd
>can fuck every pokemon i want

2 or 4

Relive childhood. Use my knowledge of the future to become rich.

Mystery button.

fpbp, you get to live out a life of comfort and fantasy with absolutely no drawbacks.

5th, video games is a cancer remove it from my life

Which region though

The red one

Read my mind. Probably PMD though.

No one actually likes vidya anymore
They like to whine about the state of vidya instead

Attached: 3cf.gif (217x275, 555K)

I take it back, 4

Videogames aint even my main hobby, and I'm lonely as fuck so I would give them up in a heartbeat in exchange for companionship.

Attached: 1555007990044.gif (461x346, 149K)

If I half press button 5 will I get a woman to fall in love me with?

>which region
all of them? The pic says videogame world, not a specific vidya.

5 is for the weak

Attached: 1553313591978.gif (487x815, 640K)

based. video games were a mistake

Bros, clearly we all want 5 here. If we all pressed 5 at the same time, we all get what we want.

>implying anyone on Yea Forums is qualified to press 6

3, Monster Girl Quest. Easiest decision of my life.

Literally fucking MYSTERY BUTTON ALWAYS!

Mystery button. I'm a wizard anyway.

4th. I'm still rather young, but I miss my childhood like crazy. Once the real world opened up on me I could not be happy again.

Attached: 1504232905296.png (237x274, 11K)

6 BECAUSE LIVING ON THE EDGE

Attached: 4323423424.jpg (600x600, 67K)

>pick a button
>they're all the same color
What the fuck. Anyway, I pick 2.

>Press the one that lets me relive my childhood
>Don't touch videogames a single one because they singlehandedly ruined my young adult life
>Instead work my ass off and put all of the money into bitcoin
>Wait until 2016
>Cash out and become a billionaire
>Live the rest of my life in luxury, maybe play some video games (probably not)

Fuck video games

Hit button 5, spend my time learning how to play an instrument instead.

SHOW ME THE MYSTERY

BASED SONICHAD

Literally this, Sonicchads based and always on point

Falling in love button as long as I cant still play D&D.

the woman of my dreams has the magic power to bring video games back into existence

mystery button

Attached: monty burns the box.jpg (500x375, 29K)

I don't particularly want to relive my childhood but it's the only button that increases lifespan which alone makes it better than all the others.

Wakey wakey, ancient evil

Attached: 1497588260420.jpg (2000x1987, 1.06M)

FUCKING TELL ME THE MYSTERY BUTTON NOW

Attached: 1503606961894.gif (308x336, 2.7M)

>start hoarding bitcoins in 2012 and invest in amazon

>hit 4
>relive life
>take a couple risks, have fun
>make sure I'm around for the button time when it hits april 12/13 2019 again
>hit 4 again

Reliving childhood sounds like the way to go, as long as I keep my memories. I can have fun, get rich and get the girl all in one.

But, I do meet the qualifications for the mystery button! Oh fuck, except courage. I mean I have courage enough to press a button... Look, I'm pressing it and you can't stop me!

/thread

3!

Attached: 1554862807774.jpg (1280x720, 146K)

>Button 3
>Pick a game that either has no game over state or has immortally as an actual thing

Attached: 1458250205701.gif (500x300, 352K)

Pick 3, find Maxwell and steal the notebook from him, become God

Attached: 358139-scribblenauts-ds-mega-800x732.jpg (800x732, 176K)

Finish off what Ash couldn't

Attached: 1555009431394.jpg (800x600, 91K)

Attached: tldr.gif (300x300, 1.07M)

Becoming a pokemon champion?

does the "relive childhood" include keeping all my memories? if so, i'll invest in some stocks, bet on some niggerball games, and buy buttcoins

How are you gonna steal it from him?

4th one is literally the only choice.
>1st button: Make your dream game but its garbage
>2nd button: stupid anime bullshit
>3rd button: if you hate life now/you're on Yea Forums in this life chances are you'll become a shitlord in that one
>5th button: whats the point of this? if you're on Yea Forums you've given up on women if your the average shit poster
>6th button: meme

next.

Attached: 1554926528197.jpg (3249x2854, 744K)

>By pressing this one, you get to relive your childhood. If your childhood was shitty, you get to live a good one
All I ask is that middle school and high school had gone better for me to get the nightmares to stop

Attached: 3f2ab5b743fec5499beab12e9c079aabf09d31fd77ac5a7763f37dfc42e5001a.jpg (584x530, 216K)

>pick 3
>choose Koikatsu/Artificial Academy/Custom Maid 3D

Attached: 1554910037359.jpg (2048x1193, 327K)

I doubt the kid has is smart enough to actually buff himself with the book, easy pickings

she thicc

Give me a 6 for fun

Three is the obvious option if you've played anything high enough fantasy to magic yourself back to Earth with sufficient enough training to dab on CYOA genies contractual stipulations

Attached: 1554176856150.gif (302x412, 71K)

yea bruhh.. u got uh buscotti luminati?

Ryder nigga.

Attached: 1554924236318.png (617x715, 264K)

>1st one
For an existing franchise I'd rather not, but if it's to get them adapting a series I'd like into vidya or making a sequel I've wanted for 20+ years, would be cool.

>2nd one
Possible candidate

>3rd one
Possible candidate

>4th one
Legit cringe, grown ass men holding on 30 years in the past, you might as well still be children. Unless it's like wanting to see your parents more before they died or just wanting pure innocence, something similar, etc.

>5th one
Let's be real. Most people these days don't like vidya. If we all pressed this Yea Forums would never whine again.

>6th one
Nah
Going with the 1st.

Also, investing in AMD and betting Intel will get a lot of exploits exposed by Google. Also investing on Google. Also, betting on the Cubs in 2017.

5th one. There are literally no downsides.

relive childhood
>not be a fatass
>fix past mistakes
>have sex
>invest in bitcoin on the ground floor and cash out at the peak, guaranteeing myself to be a millionaire
seems like the only logical choice

>Legit cringe, grown ass men holding on 30 years in the past, you might as well still be children. Unless it's like wanting to see your parents more before they died or just wanting pure innocence, something similar, etc.
you wouldn't go back to play the stock market/gambling/buy crypto early and end up mega-rich? top zozzle

Fuckin 2

Attached: Ă‘Ă‘.png (315x368, 140K)

Easiest choice ever.

This industry allows trash like Fallout 4, Twilight Princess, The Last of Us, and Destiny to exist, while doing its best to attack underage panty quests.
This industry is backwards. It worships garbage and tries to censor high taste.
This twisted game needs to be reset.

I don't feel love, I don't dream of women, and marriage is a sham.
I press the 5th button anyway. Fuck videogames.

Attached: angery.jpg (215x234, 4K)

Hold up now. Who said you get to keep your current memories while reliving your past?

if you lose your memory then it's just living your past

What if the woman of my dreams is an ancient evil?

Attached: 1555000433055.jpg (1269x1525, 1.36M)

2, 3 (pokemon) or 5.
There's plenty of other hobbies other than vidya

5. Having a mommy with enormous tits, wide hips, fat ass, thin waist, thick thighs, flat tummy, and a fetish for breast feeding me to sleep while jerking me off would replace games. I would just become more active in my other hobbies. I would probably never think of games again since she would only want to fuck me whenever I wanted while being excessively rich from a trust fund or some shit.

That's just your opinion though.

Yeah, what else?

4th easy and forever
I live life with regret

I can and do replay games from my childhood at any time I want, without any of the hassle of schools or household chores or some random ass roastie thinking her feelings are important.
Granted, the prescience and extra years of lifespan might be handy. But at what cost?

you've never been in a ltf/married, have you? no matter how hot she is, someone is tired of fucking her. you'll be excited for the times when she goes shopping so you can just jack off in peace.

Mystery button time

I bookmarked this thread solely to see what 6 turns out to be.

5 because fuck videogames

Please give me 5. Video games can rot in hell if I get to be with the love of my life

Attached: 1487970607947.jpg (192x146, 11K)

Whats wrong with Twilight Princess

Actually catching them all?

lol

What's the mystery button you literal nigger.

I'm not even sure if OP is still here. We're not going to get what we want.

And what would I -do- with that money?
There isn't enough money in the world to stop the world from being shit. Amschel Rothschild saw to that 200 years ago.
And as for my personal enjoyment? I'm enjoying life as much as I possibly can, given the knowledge that the world is trapped in mediocrity.
Now, I understand that foreknowledge is a powerful thing. But it's not like I'm going back in time to help the Axis in WWII.

I'm currently in a long term relationship, we've been together for ten years. She's got the body proportions, without the big butt(its okay sized). Shes not rich and shes somewhat mentally unstable so I still have to work. She role plays mommy with me so that's cool. 5 gave me the perfect girl so it would have circumvented everything you said if she was actually perfect.

Mystery button.

Attached: cave boomer.jpg (1280x720, 201K)

Oh yeah, that whole, "gotta catch 'em all" schtick.
Yeah, that too. But the legit way and not "befriending" them

It's a Sonymovie, except on the wrong platform somehow.

Easily relive childhood right? No downside.

>And what would I -do- with that money?
not work for shekelberg.

i'd buy land, wall it off with T_barriers, and build a small house and keep to myself for the rest of my life

3. I get to be raped by all the hot Street Fighter ladies.

4, what'd I'd give to be 8 years younger

Attached: master.jpg (1257x1600, 228K)

very carefully

same

SLAP THAT FUCKING CHILDHOOD BUTTON

Attached: 1343884085182.jpg (1800x1200, 487K)

5, i can live without games

second one because i dream of being famous but i'm too lazy to do something about it

Attached: 1554652645675.jpg (1280x960, 99K)

Will changing my childhood allow me to make friends, have teenage love and be a well adjusted adult?

WHAT THE FUCK IS THE MYSTERY BUTTON?!

IT COULD BE FUCKING ANYTHING! EVEN A BOAT! I'M PRESSING THAT SHIT!

I'm selfish and want to plunge the world into chaos so I can play hero.

Attached: 1534092883683.jpg (1920x1080, 645K)

This isn't as good as it sounds. Yes, you maybe get to be rich from your future knowledge but your life will be fucked. Imagine being a 10 year old with your current mind. The entire adult world will treat you like a child. Every one of your peers, all your friends, will be actual children you will not be able to properly connect with and would be annoying as shit to be around. By the time you age back into your current body you're entire childhood would have been different. You're relationships would be different and probably not for the better. You'd go crazy.

Fifth easily. Fuck Nintendo. Fuck Yea Forums. Fuck video games.

Attached: 1549384280742.jpg (719x699, 60K)

The perks of the first one aren't as high as the rest.

If you press the second one you will most likely die.

Pressing the third one could be cool, but it doesn't guarantee you'd find happiness and fulfillment there.

Picking 4 guarantees a good childhood, but childhood is a time frame only including birth-adolescence. And as someone who had an amazing childhood with tons of friends, 4 close best friends, a girlfriend, and then whose life went to shit around the time I went to middle school, I can tell you that having a good childhood doesn't guarantee anything except wishing you could go back. Having a good childhood doesn't guarantee a could life it.

Who knows that's in the mystery box, fuck that.

5th is the best answer, especially since I don't play video games as much as I used too. Having the girl of your dreams, which would literally be the perfect woman for you both looks and personality wise, guarantees your happiness. You'd be stupid not to press it.

It’s 2 tickets to a crappy comedy club
Congratulations faggot.

You fucking that black hole like nigress

I'll take number 2 and just become a hermit who lives on a mountain and smugly refuses to save mankind, being the only one capable of such a feat.

its all shit?

It's not about getting rich it's about returning to a time when you were happy. Presumably your mind is also reverted and you have no memory of your adult life.

>returning to a short time in your life when you were happy so you can grow up again and be unhappy again?
What's the point, especially if you won't have any memory of your adult life? Just choose 5 and guarantee your happiness. The girl of your dreams would be perfect for you, she'd be rich, her personality and looks would be perfect for you and meet exactly what you want, she's perfect for you so you wouldn't get bored of her or she'd allow you to bang other girls and she'd be happy not to bang other guys. Choosing 5 guarantees your happiness.

5th one easily, assuming the woman of my dreams can be a fictitious character brought to life

Attached: 20171105_123026.png (850x1251, 1M)

Design your own shitty flash game
Pick the 3rd button.
Now do whatever you want.

1. I like videogames
2. Bitches ain't shit, only virgins think some "magical perfect girl" would solve all their problems.

5 sounds like a win/win 2me

Your dream girl would literally solve your problems. What about perfect don't you understand? She'd be the perfect partner for you and would perfectly meet all of your needs, wants, desires, etc. Having your perfect partner would make you much happier than video games ever could. How jaded are you that you can't understand that?

>Relive childhood
>Invent Minecraft a few years before Notch
>Live life of luxury

Some of us want more out of life than an ideal partner. Virgin.

retards, they said press one

Like what?

Getting the ideal partner doesn't prevent you from getting more in life, all it does it take away video games. The perfect partner would make you happier than video games. She'd also let you get more that you want in life, because she'd be perfect for you. For example, don't want to work? She'd be rich so you wouldn't have to. Are you stupid or something?

this

just become rich, then track down your old friends. waste time by playing WoW again

A clean conscience. To be forgiven for ones wrongs. A second chance.

Okay so then you would get a nun waifu. Also refer to

Fuck year, going for number 2.

|If I press the third button do I get a new body to go with the new world or am I stuck with my current shitty one?

I like videogames. If you don't you should probably go post somewhere else. There are problems in life that material wealth or the love of a female can't fix. That's an incredibly immature opinion.
>Get forgiven for bad things you've done by someone who never even felt the consequences of your negative actions
Sounds incredibly unfulfilling dude. Accept that all of life's problems can't be solved by a qt gf and life will be easier for you.

The mystery button

Attached: 1554017973585.jpg (512x384, 27K)

Again you're stupid. The perfect partner would make you happier than video games. The perfect partner would literally fix all of your problems because she's literally perfect for you. Do you hate the Jews and niggers? Well your perfect partner would exterminate them all. You're incredibly stupid if you can't comprehend what perfect means.

But she's perfect waifu. She will go the distance to make you properly repent and be forgiven. Even if that means tazzing you with holy god powers, or what ever the fuck you need to accept this.

Because that's what perfect means.

>DURR THE POWER OF MUH WAIFU LOVE MAKES THE IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE
Yeah I'm sure being able to wish for a literal God as your gf is exactly what the creator of that image intended.
See above.

Gimme 6, I'm past 30 and ready to live with strength or die in glory.

Attached: 1553576013304.jpg (677x677, 43K)

lol, I didn't make the options. But perfect is perfect, she'd literally solve all your problems and guarantee your happiness, fulfillment, and satisfaction with life. Sorry the options are stupid, but I didn't make it. Sorry you're too proud to admit when you're wrong so you have to double down and act like a retard.

It says "the woman of your dreams" in the option and that can literally be anything you want.
Just admit that you lost

FUCK VIDYA I JUST WANT TO FEEL LOVED ONE TIME BEFORE I OFF MYSELF
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: TFW HORNY AND LONELY.jpg (294x171, 4K)

Nowhere in option 5 is the word "perfect" used, retard. The rules state that its the woman of your dreams that marries you, retard.
Ok user the woman of my dreams makes videogames exist again, develops my dream game, awakens an ancient evil and lets me defeat it, teleports me into videogame land, makes me into a child again AND lets me push the mystery button. OH WOW THATS ALL THE BUTTONS! LOOKS LIKE I WON THE FUCKING GAME. This was obviously not the creators intention but WHO CARES BECAUSE A PAIR OF INTERNET VIRGINS STILL BELIEVES IN THE MAGIC OF LOVE LIKE A COUPLE OF IDIOTIC SCHOOL GIRLS.

Your dream girl would be perfect retard. Your dream girl would be anything you want her to be and capable of doing anything you want her to do.

>woman of my dreams makes videogames exist again, develops my dream game, awakens an ancient evil and lets me defeat it, teleports me into videogame land, makes me into a child again AND lets me push the mystery button
Yup your dream girl could do that. Why does pointing out that 5 is the best answer make you so upset? Why are you such an angry person? Who hurt you?

Yea, that's how it works. I'm glad you've finally come to your senses.

2nd is good assuming nobody knows I pressed the button, unleashing evil in the first place. It says everyone will know who I am, not necessarily like me. Can't press it until I have confirmation that it's safe. If it is it's the best one because it guarantees high confidence, female attention and probably some way of making money for the rest of your life. Worst case you live off the rights to your story, collecting fees from others making documentaries, movies, books and video games about you.

Fifth (woman of your dreams) is a safer option. She can't cheat on you or divorce you or anything like that because the woman of your dreams wouldn't do that. Safe as fuck choice. The thing is though, I'm an aspiring game dev so if games cease to exist I'd have no idea what to do instead. I guess I could dream of a woman who is a billionaire so money would be no issue, but what would my purpose be? What would be the source of my self-esteem?

he did say WOMAN. so she's limited by everything a woman can be.

oh god oh fuck

uh, uhhh, okay, this is simple, process of elimination until we get best button, foolproof and guaranteed victory

the mystery box requires high courage, get me outta here I don't know nothing about that shit, fifth one, sorry boys, vidya ceasing to exist makes this option not vidya and thus this option cannot exist in a perfect world, makes sense to me, fourth one says 'all the video games', this is vidya, this sounds good, third one, I get to be IN vidya which is decidedly vidya related, second one, what does this have to do with vidya, ancient evil, vidya, no, get outta here, first one, favorite game developer tells me to design their next game? this is vidya, so okay, but hold up what's this bullshit tagline: 'most likely be god awful', what, no, I'm already pressing the button of a lifetime, there isn't enough time to squander over whether it'll be good or not, pass

now if I get to live IN vidya, this opens up a lot of options, but at the same time, do I really want to LIVE in vidya? what vidya do I choose? why can't I live in all the vidya till the end of time? would I get the idealized version of it? would I get the limited set pieces? would it be my headcanon lore or the official lore? or the lore of the writer as he intended it? or the fan interpretation of the writer's intentions??? what if I don't even KNOW about any of that, will the button decide it for me? what vidya do I choose??? how do I decide??? does the world become more natural and realistic? what if I said I want to live in the world of tetris? how does that work? what about pong??? would it generate an otherworldly realm for these games? could it? if it's a series, does it sum everything into one cohesive experience?

too many questions for this one, maybe another time, button, maybe not, give me the fourth one I'll just invest in one of the literal thousands of things that can make me rich in no time at all and I'll wait until I figure this one out today next time

my dream girl can't do that, she's stupid, plus in a world without vidya I can't envision vidya, how could I? vidya ceases to exist in both shape and mind, it would be so not vidya that a new form of entertainment would take its place and resemble vidya so much but fall short of being considered vidya

in other words it'd just be visual novels, forever, which I don't think my poor brain is really equipped to handle that

We will never see the mystery button.