youtube.com/watch?v=4MHBq5Ft-Bo
youtube.com/watch?v=EwFVJKiRXy8
youtube.com/watch?v=0P1TR6f3c_Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No but he's good at insults.

This is a FUCKING VIDEO

LOW

youtu.be/oXhqmRYoR3k

He’s always been okay. I think he thinks he’s good at 3S, but the highest level I’ve seen him play was in 4 and even then he wasn’t amazing or anything. But this is a tournament player, so it’s true that he’s better than 99.9% of the shitters on Yea Forums

PART-BUS

OVEN DODGER, PALESTINIAN CRUSHER

Gotta bunch of people that got animosity towards black guys cause their dicks are bigger than them. These are guys that are jealous, cause they don't carry, they don't possess, BBC. They don't possess that GOD GENE that's involved in these black men out here.

Keep getting jealous while your wife asks for KEK-HOLDS. While your girlfriends ask for KEK-HOLDS and WISH that they could get FUCKED by these African warriors with these huge BBCs that could pipe them down to the point where they could FEEL each and every last spectacle of their pussies getting VIBRATED and THRUSTED until the orgasm just SPEWS out. Keep saying NIGGER, keep saying BLACK.

Come on you KEK-HOLDS! You love it! You love this shit! I’ll be that monkey. I’ll be that monkey. Yup, with a BBC. Enjoy it. Have your woman take this dick. She’s imagining a HUGE Black Cock. Why do you think your bitches get huge dildos!?

You guys don’t possess the BBC gene. That’s why you’re upset. No BBC equals anger. You’re upset, you’re mad at these African Cocks. These Rhino Dicks. That’s why you guys like saying nigger so much. I get it.

GOD

youtube.com/watch?v=XtqLIKj3hQs
he was truly a great urine...

DSP is unironically better then LTG.

He's called Black DSP for a reason, user.

he only plays online so he's automatically shit and angry

He's okay

Attached: 1536878971479.gif (800x800, 111K)

id post as video of him getting bodied but the salty cuck gets them all taken down

he's above average but far from pro level. That's why he got bodied by Viscant, who's actually won an Evo.

Being better than your average mall scrub is not an achievement.

Never forgot tho eternally btfo by viscant

youtube.com/watch?v=SIECSJPgqGU

TEST

>fat fuck
based

OSTERONE

He's decent. He could be great but he gets in his own way with his shitty attitude.

youtu.be/kYGE5xCm-WA

when he got bodied by smug it was quite funny

Didn't that fat fuck get audited by the IRS for tax dodging or some shit?

TAX DODGING

hes better than post of the playerbase

nah, that was wingsofredemption i think

lol no, he is mediocre at best. His best moment was pre-patch Urien.
Playing devils advocate, his emotions always take the best of him, a zen state LTG could take on any top player.

Does he have a full thermo cup of sugar water on his desk?

Hi LTG, can I get a free t-shirt?

Guys the mod ''ltg rocks'' has gotta be a troll
he's just gotta

Whoa I didn't know he played Yoshi

He's better than your average online scrub but a far cry from good. I'd be surprised if he topped locals.

better than the majority of Yea Forums

He's a prime example of what happens when you don't get rid of a weak mentality while getting better mechanically

youtube.com/watch?v=c6nIlhBJx6k&t=34m27s

>this is the legendary Boogie2988's humor
youtu.be/a0Hq7Y8UOb0

Attached: 1554843022330.jpg (960x960, 43K)

DSP asked him to play a few sets on 5 and he said no lmao

I'LL BE THAT

That’s not hard at all Yea Forums is complete shit at fightans

Mods get this SPOOK outta my chat

youtube.com/watch?v=4MHBq5Ft-Bo
lads?

post the pic where he btfos some fat cosplayer

SALSA

LTG sucks at games but his insults are top tier

Attached: 13754089_596914437138652_1457381731326657873_n.jpg (540x960, 44K)

SALAD DODGER

We can all agree he had sex with Glity, right?

I love how mad he gets at other black people it's fucking hilarious listening to his nigger rants

>kbrad
every time

LARD GARGLING

He's bad at every game he plays because of his attitude. Every character that he doesn't play is unfair. He shills 3rd Strike but can barely play it and he can't touch anything out of Street Fighter because he has no fighting game fundamentals.

He puts most of /pol/ to shame with his distaste of niggers

MIDDLE OF THE FENCE LOOKING

He is decent and relatively good but his constant bitching and lack of commitment put him at a stale state where he can't progress past that ceiling between experts and decent players.

Also he refuses to spend time learning matchups.

Not really.

His neutral and footsies are ok but flowcharty and predictable. His execution isn't that great. He main weakness is that he gets downloaded very easily which is why smart players can start raping him in a long set (viscant) if they start mixing up when they throw which makes him go apeshit.

He was a mediocre player in usf4, above average people at any local scene level.

Attached: no limit nigga.jpg (625x487, 143K)

Why are fighting games considered the pinnacle of skill when they are just muscle memory?

Memes aside, im going to be honest here. He is good. Not pro player good, but decent enough to get to a somewhat high ranking online good.

Since hes a huge crybaby when he loses, that gets way more attention than the times he wins, but in general hes good.

Actually he didn't get btfo by viscant.

10-6 is not what I call btfo from and evo to 8...

hilarious

Thought he was supposed to be good cause people keep mentioning him. Turns out people just treat him as a joke.

DSP got 4th place at EVO. LTG never got out of pools. Nuff said.

/pol/ has such a bizzare cuck fetish. They literally cannot see interacial love without demanding its Cucking

>considered the pinnacle of skill
Only by dirt-people who play fighting games.

He ain't bad. He's the king of bantz, though. If he were pro-level and could win everyone would love him.

Interracial love is an unnatural abomination that was virtually unheard of prior to the 1800s. They first started promoting it in the Weimar republic, a ""democracy"" controlled by Jews.

He's not bad and his best feature is actually his neutral, so you're wrong.

Viscant is a marvel player, not sf (he didn't even play sf4 and used blanka and other meme characters without knowing combos), and viscant came back from a several game lead. The reason is because ltg can't adapt when people download his playstyle. He's free to throws if you know when he's open.

>Back when racism and bigotry was the order of the day, there was no race mixing

You dont fucking say

Who would win in a fight?

because they are the best way to emulate the 1 v 1 experience. Both players have the same tools and conditions, therefore the winner was the best player.

>interacial love

lol

you're funny, nigger

Attached: 1551027839966.jpg (540x960, 53K)

Back when America was over 90% white and places like Detroit weren't concrete jungles.

>At no point in human history has a white man every once harmed his wife

Ho boy

Name 3000 (three thousand) cases where that happened

white women were built for abuse

You can't say shit about violence when 13% of blacks cause over 50% of violent crime in the US, porchmonkey

He's better than most, if not all, players on Yea Forums. He could be a lot better if he could accept his faults and grow instead of bitching all the time.

It's about ratio and proportion, niglet. Blacks have underdeveloped brains and are thus more prone to uncontrollable violent outbursts.

He's decent, but his mindset is so trash he'll never fucking go anywhere. That, and he's predictable as fuck.

Do you expect him to understand what ratio and proportion means? Most niggers can barely read. He's always going to be pro-black and anti-white, even if you show him undeniable proof that his species is barely a step above H. Erectus!

He beat me in smash lmao

Yea Forums hates him because he has a bbc

Attached: ltg the humble god.jpg (786x864, 198K)

camera and mic is both $30 each now for a total of $60

youtube.com/watch?v=EwFVJKiRXy8

Remember when he got bodied 50-0 by a chun li player?

literal camwhore

No but let me guess he called them trash and a scrub and banned them from his twitch?

>SIXTY DOLLARS?!

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

>5:25

Attached: 1429289417508.jpg (348x383, 67K)

>10-6
In SF4
In SFV they have gone 16-5 in Viscants favor, the gap might have been even wider but Viscant switched from Chun to Claw when the set was at 12-1 in Viscants favor

>He's free to throws if you know when he's open.
You ever see those matches he played against Floe as Zangief and LI Joe as Urien, throws for days until LTG rage quit

post the Incineroar one, that's the best one!

Attached: LTB.png (1592x420, 479K)

He told his followers to go and false report the Chun-Li players stream which resulted in LTG getting banned off twitch for like 2 years.

Anyone else want to fucking obliterate that faggot Ruggarell?
No, there's no other explanation. It's his fault this shit exists. The BLACKED shit never existed until AFTER he popped up.

My god that was the most brainlet shulk gameplay I have ever seen

ANOTHER FUCKING META CHARACTER

Attached: ltg aint free.png (652x459, 54K)

Honestly his SFV streams wouldn't be half bad if there were no cam or commentary, if he could take an L and learn a match up instead of just bitching he'd probably get somewhere.
Also here's 20 minutes of him getting fucking destroyed.
youtube.com/watch?v=0P1TR6f3c_Q