Describe your gaming crew Yea Forums

Describe your gaming crew Yea Forums.

Attached: D3_AlUNWAAAhTHh.jpg large.jpg (1600x1200, 273K)

This

HOW

h-haha yeah...

Attached: 1504046200768.jpg (1280x720, 104K)

unironically I bet those moments in between acting and promoting movies to chill and play vidya with co-stars must be peak comfy

all alone just like everyone else here, I guess

There's me, and my depression and sometimes my cat and mai waifu.

A bunch of cucks

Me and my friends all get on ps4 and hang out in a playstation party everyday after work even though I haven't played a ps4 game in months and I use it exclusively to hang out with my friends in parties while I pc game

󠛡 󠛡

what does sex feel like?

Alone in the Dark

Bags of sand

like a watermelon that makes sounds

the squad disbanded when someone invited their gf who would act like a bitch and clearly hated video games but we were all forced to accommodate her

Attached: 1435125607554.jpg (512x512, 27K)

I roll with a crew of problematic bachelors and we call ourselves The Squad

Scarlotte looks a CUTE here

Just me and my gf. I don't have any gaming crews because having friend is a major hassle and people are dumb as shit 99% of the time.

Like pins and needles

Attached: 1554094450219.png (329x300, 150K)

>here
She's gorgeous all the time and everywhere.

Attached: 1547709575537.webm (395x477, 1.11M)

not really and 99% of shit you see on hollywood stars' twitter accounts is staged/promotional.

oh it's composed of my three closest friends
me, myself and i

like a slimy tube

Someone's a Mark Ruffalo fan. ScarJo and Chris Evans linked! They should have just skipped the shit and linked gens.

This, also warm.

܂You need a Yea Forums Gold account to unlock special posting tools.

Attached: 1535766511244.png (1183x799, 524K)

Autist, a fat autist, and a nice guy who would rather play mmo's than play with us but still does.

Attached: 02a311289ef64baba12a83cc3faa5b18.png (630x196, 237K)

same

Attached: 15476884437.jpg (640x427, 42K)

fuck

Attached: 1553804730650.jpg (650x529, 85K)

Attached: RG0BS1U.gif (390x205, 1.98M)

A squeezy time emergency.

>Tetris
Based.

alright, ive seen blank posting before
but what the fuck man

get your hand wet with some warm water / a little lube and then fuck it, that's literally what it feels like, it also smells like sweat if hygiene is good and like rotten fish if its bad

Two cats + me

>hello fellow redditors, we like video games too!

܂It's easy, just do this ܂28375

Attached: 1529119014099.png (250x355, 100K)

a bunch of degenerates from Yea Forums that i've been meeting IRL on a regular basis for the last 6 years

D-did they...?

its better to have never had a crew than it is to have had one and lost it

Attached: F.png (176x43, 3K)

Yep. All those memories. I even find myself talking to them in my head sometimes...

Yes and it fucking sucks ass. I went from having to pick between groups of friends to being alone all the time.

discord unironically did this to my crew

fuck trannies for bringing drama wherever they go

>gaming crew
?

T-Trade Pokémon...?

> I even find myself talking to them in my head sometimes
one way ticket to insanity

A handful of people that I met through /gfur/

Attached: 1552937405435.jpg (351x344, 17K)

I miss my friends from ffxi

Attached: 9.png (247x309, 90K)

you know very well those two hatefucked each other like rabbits in between shootings.

Well, I lie and I'm easy

If you have death grips syndrome, it doesn't feel like much. In the best of cases, it's like intense heavy petting, but with warm, mushy, moist, genital contact.

>death grips syndrome
Is this an actual issue? Because if so I definitely have it with how fucking violent and vigorous I jack off. Maybe I shouldn't get a partner.

>Is this an actual issue?
It was for me. Could have sex until my cardio gave out and still wouldn't cum. Had to finish off by hand, which was alright since I could coax her to cum into her mouth most of the time.

So, after a while I actually started to try and get my sensitivity back. It's hard, but it's possible. Don't jack off for days, if you do, do it really softly. Don't activate your kegel muscles while jacking off, etc.. It's laborious and time intensive, but after a few months, if I didn't check myself, I'd cum on her pussy after only 15 minutes.

Good times. I haven't had sex in 6 years.

Stop fapping for three weeks. You should recover completely.

>Stop fapping
Stopped reading there.

>to chill and play vidya
you mean sit around taking staged pictures for normiegram

Attached: 1490507178815.jpg (307x297, 25K)

I stopped jerking off for a month and i can now see through walls

Attached: 1343129052426.jpg (372x393, 22K)

some user on Yea Forums said they were playing tetris is he right Yea Forums ?

They do kinda look like the Tetris labels.

Yeah I have the same problem. Have to go at least a week to be able to finish.

I used to have friends in high school and we'd play Modern Warfare 2 custom games and team deathmatch a lot. Genuinely some of the best times of my life. Haven't played any multiplayer game since, and I haven't seen them in years since I moved to another state
I might actually burst into tears when Cap dies in Endgame.

maybe if you're a cutfag. im uncut so when im sober ill cum 5-10min TOPS only thing that helps me last longer is drugs like opiates maybe coke too but sometimes it'll backfire and you wont be able to get hard at all or maintain an erection

Well played

Attached: OAHOAHOAH.jpg (229x309, 24K)

she fucks bbc for sure

they already have successful lives and I'm left here alone with vidya.

>drugs like opiates maybe coke

Attached: 1540338937834.gif (500x447, 93K)

Death Grips user here, I'm uncut too, but that doesn't change a whole lot when facing death grips.