Before you buy:

Before you buy:

Just reminding you that this exists.

Attached: regardless of the circumstances we must embrace each day on earth as a blessing and thank the heaven (674x630, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gearboxsoftware.com/2013/08/inside-the-box-inclusivity/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I hate gearbox and randy but you do realize he's not writing for them anymore right

Post the whole thing.
gearboxsoftware.com/2013/08/inside-the-box-inclusivity/

the next time I see a g*y person in fiction i'm gonna freak

don't have anything against gays in real life tho

It's still on their website.

I mean I already sucked like 4 dicks in real life so this doesn't really affect me desu

>Giving Gearbox money
>Giving Epic money
I was never going to buy Borderlands 3 in the first place because I'm not a complete retard

Attached: hit.gif (250x203, 136K)

Hi! It appears you've made a mistake. This board is dedicated to discussing video games, however your post indicates you wish to discuss politics, or perhaps lgbt matters. Thankfully, while this mistake is extremely embarrassing, it is also very easy to fix, simply navigate to a more appropriate board for discussing such topics, like /pol/ or /lgbt/. Hope this helps!

Did Randy say this? Or was it Anthony Burch?

K.

I see nothing wrong with this, tho I don't know how bad things got with TPS

Axton is fucking Gaige now, doesn't matter

I forgot, did riot drop anthony burch already? Only casualties seem to be Varus and Jinx.

Imagine still being upset that gay people exist in 2019.

My entire life, old people were trying to keep sex and sexual content out of games, and now suddenly gay sex is being forcibly inserted, even in places where no sane individual could possibly expect it to be. But I guess there's no agenda going on here... right?

Attached: 1497021374705.jpg (600x451, 25K)

>Yea Forums: Devs should be allowed to kake what they want without people freaking out over nothing
>Also Yea Forums: Devs shouldn't make characters that don't look or act like me or that aren't sexy

Burch isn’t at Riot anymore no. In fact he’s kind of fallen off the map.

Hi, it appears you're a fucking faggot who posted some worthless copypasta and ignored that the cocksucking OP's post, is, in fact, about video games, video game developers, video game publishers, and the video game community at large. Thankfully you can go back retardera and leave us the fuck alone. Hope you kys!

>Gaige
Ah so he was a true biscum.

>guy asks if you have anything against gay people in real life
>go off on big boogey man tangent

I'm literally shaking bros!

>Thankfully you can go back retardera and leave us the fuck alone. Hope you kys!
but he's saying put gay post on the gay board wouldn't retardera want to shit up Yea Forums with politics