An isometric RPG like Ultima Online but singleplayer...

an isometric RPG like Ultima Online but singleplayer. I don't want party management bullshit like Balders Gate or having to run through a story like Torment/Tides. Do not recommend me Divinity or Pillars of Eternity. Something free roam like UO where i can class and be a badass that builds shit but with good grafix.

Attached: pagan-ultima-viii_4.gif (320x200, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/isometric-2d-art-appreciation-thread.79386/
youtu.be/wXo24imR_54
store.steampowered.com/app/368340/CrossCode/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youre a faggot

thanks my bitch man

download a UO server and play alone?

UO is outdated technically outdated

rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/isometric-2d-art-appreciation-thread.79386/

so you want an rpg but without rpg elements

>an isometric RPG
Theres only, like, three in existence.

Landstalker, Dark Savior, and Mario RPG.

So something like Diablo 2?

>2013 was 6 years ago

Attached: 1442867135049.png (500x470, 84K)

Kenshi

Ultima 8 was so good, too bad its only legacy is an autistic video rant by a loudmouth pleb.

fuck yes

garbage systems but the art looks cool

there are many types of roleplaying games and the one i like don't force me into roles. I prefer to determine my own place in the game in a world that's highly intractable. preferably something with alot of mixed content; dungeons, smithing, city building, etc. etc.

Fallout 2, or one of the Ultima games (not Ultima Online)

is there really nothing else?

Sounds like a thread asking for a dream game that doesn't exist
Closest thing would be or make it yourself like that dude who decided to make his own single player EVE clone

Try out serpent in the staglands.

thing about cloning or running a private server of games intended to be played online is that the content has to be altered to suit a solo player. Creating the server would be the actual game, like a cook that wont eat his own meals.

meh dont like the theme

Balrum is the only thing I can think of that fits that bill but I don't know what you mean by "grafix" that's such a niche genre you will never get AAA quality, best you can hope for is 2D with high rez.

Honestly thisYou're not looking for a game you're looking for a feeling and quite honestly there's not gonna be anything out there that gives you that so the best you can really do is compromise and remove some of your expectations.

kenshi
divine divinity
maybe there is some unknown indie game out there but they just don't make them like that anymore
>like diablo
play NOX

holy fuck you are the man

>the one i like don't force me into roles. I prefer to determine my own place in the game in a world that's highly intractable. preferably something with alot of mixed content; dungeons, smithing, city building, etc. etc.
Kenshi was literally made for you.

Sseth is the embodiment of this board you fucking faggot lmao

i own kenshi but the combat is kinda shit and the game lacks pace. idk doesnt feel grounded to me mostly because of the survival mechanics that take all my focus away from world building.

>Balrum
This looks like total shit

Have you tried Outward?

Kenshi and Outward, here's Sseth trying out Kenshi
youtu.be/wXo24imR_54

>divine divinity
Shill me on this please, ive always heard about it.

So like... Ultima?

looked into it and trash worse than dragons dogma

looks like it has the basics down to what makes a good rpg
>crafting
>building/farming
>dungeons
>armor/weapons
>main character
>hub

Balrum it is thanks Yea Forums

Try out crosscode.
It's a good game
store.steampowered.com/app/368340/CrossCode/

I don't know how you expect to get an rpg withpyt a story, but UnderRail is great.

He's talking about Spoony you Zoomer faggot.

reminds me of zenonia

So, Ultima 7?

forgot to mention i like high fantasy not dystopian/modernistics

OP is an insufferable cum gargler.

Proving once again that no one ever liked Ultima VIII, it was always considered to be a piece of shit.

you just hate me because im a non-conformist and you envy my rebellious approach to videogames. me rad > you ain't

wow

Attached: E9DCB55C-67E9-4ED7-8F77-5A17C2DCF883.jpg (842x699, 61K)

What about Fantasy Life for 3ds

fallouts 1 and 2

So Ultima 7?

fucking diablo

gothic

can vouch for these games. fucking great games. It's a crying shame Interplay went under.

Please consult the chart.

Attached: 1553080811504.jpg (480x360, 17K)

Isometric inherently looks like shit so idk what you want.