Where were you when one of the biggest cancers on gaming died?

Where were you when one of the biggest cancers on gaming died?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-10 TheQuartering - YouTube.png (223x224, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YwvblPYGiuI
youtube.com/watch?v=AmytXiVXoYs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You don't understand how cancer works.

>Yaaay the youtube video is telling me how to think

based

Are you one of those paid Russian shitposters I've heard so much about?

post YFW

Attached: 1531088025700.gif (374x400, 100K)

This means it will probably become more cancerous.

This thread will be deleted while all the kotaku articles, advertising and dicksucking will be promoted if not stickied by these liberal mods

What? Kotaku has been by and large irrelevant for years in terms of lolcow content. People still think patricia hernandez runs and owns the site. I'll always remember one article they had about how shitty it was living abroad as a japanese game developer was. It's a great read. Different writers write different shit. The company pushes the one that gets clicks because that makes the company money because that's how it keeps making anything. No shit.

proof?

Source? I want proof before I become deliriously happy.

cyka bylat

That isn't even Russian, it's Serbian or something

Univision sold off a bunch of ex gawker properties including Kotaku at a loss afaik but whether there will actually be lay offs who knows

youtube.com/watch?v=YwvblPYGiuI
cancer can be cured naturally

it's macedonian idiots, do you think every cyrilic using language is fucking russian?

Attached: mk-flag.jpg (728x425, 29K)

vodka

лeв тoлcтoи ктo гoмo

Just a heads up - this same user was spamming TheQuartering threads on /tg/ too.

Attached: 1554899998818.png (233x229, 85K)

>cancer can be cured naturally
Cancer is a naturally occurring phenomena in which cells are imperfectly reproduced to grow indefinitely, it can't be "cured", it can only be killed off where it appears.

figures. his shit is completely uninteresting and he's shit at what he does

Don't waste your time with this moron.

> it can only be killed off where it appears.
that's what is called as curing
you kill the thing that's infecting you
a cancer is basically a parasite your body created. you kill a tapeworm that means you're cured of tapeworms, assuming there's only 1 of course

did tencent buy kotaku?

will they 24/7 epic shill

>muh epic
shut the fuck up, what have you even got against them?

Do we really need gaming "journalism"?

>that's what is called as curing you kill the thing that's infecting you
You are killing off an instance of the "disease" you are not curing it, given enough time it will occur again somewhere else, that is not a cure, it is a delay.

>get hacked
>buying games that don't sell to cover up the fact they did not sell
>spyware in their launcher, got caught "calling it an accident".
>creating pc games exclusives, not buy making them, but buy buying them off.
>says this will help games, gamers get worse of everything, lazy devs get all the good shit.

We don't even need normal Journalism, that shit started out of necessity, now that everyone can share whatever the fuck they want they are all useless.

>"journalism"
it's spelled "urnalism"

STFU, his journalism is fucking BASED

Attached: VgeZy7il.jpg (640x467, 87K)

You misspelled (((journalism))).

It's a slavshit language either way, just like the fyrom people

We can finally stop the chemo.

>no one cares about vlad the greek larper.

That's what happens when Kotaku sleeps with Zoe Quinn. They get more cancer.

the langugage is slavic but the people are a mix between illyrian, slavic and ancien macedonian

We absolutely need The Quartering.
Please refrain from saying bad things about him or the Trumpkino Discord will have no choice but to raid this place and dox all of you that are being mean.

99% of these articles are made by low-quality trolls fishing for (You) from enraged retards tho.

Do you guys really take him seriously? That'd be my biggest secret.

Taking e-celebs seriously is the litmus test for whether you actually belong on this website or not. Guess where you fall on the scale?

Read your post out loud in front of a mirror.

You got a source that isn't some thumbnail of a random bumfuck video with 146 views?

>/tg/ is so dosed on onions they can't stand criticism of a card game despite it being well deserved
do you think it's right to fire someone because they DARE say something other than what the company approves of on their personal twitter? really?

Attached: 55d4f5d2170000b700568069.jpg (1910x1000, 399K)

You fall on the autism scale. Now go to bed.

The quartering sucks, only incels like him

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-23 at 13.53.18.png (1250x976, 1.58M)

Yes, we do

>Apex is a failure
>despite having over 50 million players, at some point over 2 million at once
How? Whats his reasoning?

you're retarded then

Well, yeah.

Might want to watch them, you might learn something. You can do it in between dilation sessions.

It actually is.

He's got some good stuff.

only people you call others incels are actual incels or trannies who in a way are another kind of incel.

So is kotaku going away?
Isn't the whole pile of shit that was gawker media going to be sold off as well?

Look at this jew shitting his pants that the whites finally are waking up and want him and his family completely wiped off the fucking planet.

>whites are superior
>except jews can single handily control all the whites that actually matter.

Stop shilling Quarterinigger's videos, you're as cancerous as kotaku

SO WHATS GOING ON WITH ALL THIS PLEASE GIVE ME THE BASIC GESTALT?

STOP SHITPOSTING AND TELL ME

who the fuck says "gestalt" in a normal conversation

While i agree with the gist of what you are saying. it isn't true that cancer can't be killed off completely. But a cure would remedy the defect, and as such there is no cure since it cannot be remedied.

Bro you need to take an English class.

>jews are superior
>we have to run psyops 24/7, 365 days a week in order to weaken them, otherwise they will violently overthrow us
Good luck, Mordecai.

t, dilated tranny

gamergate was unironically the biggest cancer on gaming, bar none

>1v1 me bro!
>guy pulls a gun on you and caps you.
>wtf thats unfair

>1v1 me bro!
>nah, i'm going to use my family's money to manipulate the sociopolitcal world around you such that you will want to commit suicide out of despair
Jews are the most cowardly 'people' on the entire planet.

The community of anti-SJWs live via headcanon. They think Captain Marvel and Star Wars are tanking disney.

Sounds like a winning strategy. Why aren't you smart enough to counter it?

I'm smart enough to recognize it, unlike my retarded ancestors. That is why this is the final battle.

Was FO76 even a financial failure? Most normalfags probably bought it anyways. The only people who shat on it were people that werent even gonna buy it anyways.

why would i ever watch someone whos doing what quartering does and trying to tell me about the exact same memes

And the larping begins. Back to your board.

Attached: 1528397929225.jpg (550x547, 46K)

They made a single worthwhile article in the form of that Anthem dissection. I sincerely hope that guy gets a new job at a better place. Everyone else can fuck right off for incessantly pooping out their stinkpieces like they're shitposts should be taken as credible articles.

Attached: 20190405_225342.png (500x595, 319K)

not even close.
He's our guy.

This

I understood what he said very well other than one typo.

I swear this is the 5th time Kotaku died over the past couple years

>i want my people to not be swallowed by globalism and subject to niggers killing us with full legal OK from the jews
It's cute that you think that we have no rights because we're goyim, but it's also incredibly evil that you think this way.

>anti-SJWs
Aren't those just pretty much the general public now?

I hate that journalism has become a political issue. Years ago everyone could agree that the majority(keyword-obviously exceptions) of it was trash, and it's even worse today.

The general public is literally too stupid to know what's going on. That's why commies attack this board—we're the only people left on Earth telling you that Hitler was right.

Yea Forums is our board. Back to resetera with you.

You guys don't think a 60% loss of playerbase since launch is not failing?

We don't need a discord Yea Forums is our home.

>died
ah yes i remember when hulk hogan killed them off for good too.

Attached: 1458347495587.jpg (608x832, 136K)

That was their parent company Gawker, and honestly not even SJWs were exactly shedding tears over fucking Gawker.

>Back to your board.
These guys are blatantly falseflagging to trigger retards like you, and you fall for it thread after thread. I guarantee this same guy also pretends to shill for Epic and Resetera to farm (You)s

man, i really miss the based video games magazines from the 90s/early 00s, we even had one here in Brazil with lewd bikini girls for no fucking reason.

vote for Sargon
youtube.com/watch?v=AmytXiVXoYs

Attached: 1.png (674x655, 360K)

Whatever. Bongs, vote for this man. It'll be funny, probably.

Attached: 1550711122141.png (634x727, 677K)

I don't get why people don't like him? he's seems like a pretty normal person and not un-hinged like the usual eceleb.

Game journos should be killed imo just my opinion though

even as his fan I think he has a huge ego, thinks he's way smarter than he actually is and can't ever admit when he's wrong or lost a debate

>UKIP

no thanks

sargon is dumb as a fucking rock and lost all credibility once richard spencer dumpstered him.

Cool, I don't care and I don't know why you think this is some major bombshell worth sharing.

Yes. A study was done and literally 70%-90% of even minorities hate political correctness.