It's cancelled isnt it

It's cancelled isnt it

Attached: ahTWoVgR7atpFkBph0FJvKCAfBHNO-_R.jpg (1920x1080, 1013K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/brmmV3g4qqo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hell yea bro

That's not FF VII remake.

they tweeted about it 3 days ago

Attached: Untitled.jpg (604x514, 131K)

This is for sure cancelled

Attached: babylonfall.png (3000x1688, 133K)

>no news in 3 days
It's over

Thought it was 2077 with all the sunlight.

Fuck you

Attached: 8A0A2A61-8438-4D74-9F1A-01C2CE5C2BA5.png (275x183, 17K)

Guys, I think this might have been cancelled.

Attached: agent.jpg (400x204, 4K)

Nice

It legit did look like 2077 in the thumbnail, I don't even know what game it actually is, LOL.

Sunlight nothing, it has skyscrapers and huge neon ads so it can't be it.

>Reveal trailer has the fucking release date (August 30).
>"Durrrr! Is cancelled!"
This has to be bait, nobody can be this retarded.

Made you click, faggot

Everyone knows if there isn't an update at least once a day it's canceled. There's just no other explanation.

Does anyone know if mega mans legend 3 is cancelled?

OP is retarded so let's talk about Astral Chain.
>youtu.be/brmmV3g4qqo
Is platinum games new game, exclusive for switch, revealed out of the nowhere in the last direct for release in August 30.
What do you think?

Attached: 1551328864001.jpg (1024x547, 116K)

I'm surprised Platinum has the manpower to work on
>Astral Chain
>Bayonetta 3
>Babylon Fall
At the same time. How big are they?

Attached: 1530124420675.png (500x500, 5K)

Unironically same

I thought that too. Must have been the skyscraper and lighting

No but they're only going to ship out ten copies. Hope you preordered.

Not even the sunlight, it literally looks more cyberpunk than CB2077

>700k views
Not bad for a new IP that came out of the nowhere, it already has more views than W101 trailer.

Attached: 1550110171815.jpg (1920x1080, 388K)

Attached: 1550112455634.jpg (1920x1080, 480K)

I think this was supposed to come out in 2009?

Attached: image-via-omen2501-deviantart-com.900x.jpg (900x569, 59K)

>all you need is power

Attached: 1535957246839.png (199x342, 98K)

Name my band

Thin blue line

I read it never actually existed. Like Bioshock Vita.

should I hook up my WiiU purely to play w101? I got a copy back when they were $10 CAD but never got around to playing it.

Jesus dude it was ANNOUNCED like 2 months ago, wasn't it?
Have some fucking patience.

W101 is pretty good

I made the same mistake honestly

I love The Wonderful 101 but it really did have crap marketing, everyone thought it was a "Pikmin clone" before it came out.

Are you actually fucking retarded? The game was just announced like two months ago. Why in the fuck would it suddenly be cancelled?

OMG I love borderlands

you should, it's pretty damn good

>cancelled
>Has a release date

That’s a negative chief
I’m really looking forward to this game, the trailer gave me Wonderful 101, MGR, and Nier vibes

Attached: EC6BC43E-35D4-4B0D-8E83-31A05F4653C3.jpg (1024x576, 131K)

There are environment screenshots from former developers, but each dating to around 2009

Game looks stupid and another budget platinum shit.

Its probably their worse game.

>worse
That's not how you spell best. That's not even how you spell worst. Which is what your opinion is. The worst.

214 employees, according to Wikipedia.

Enough for 3 70-man teams.

Shit opinion.

Will it come to Wii-U?

Why does this game ooze style and then cyberpunk 2077 looks really safe in comparison? I don't get how platinum managed to achieve thi.

Has Platinum ever not delivered?
Bayonetta and Metal Gear Rising are some of my favorite games ever

Attached: 1524100808573.jpg (250x300, 17K)

I'll pretend to be Jotaro fighting with a stand when playing

Attached: 1524206489195.jpg (750x766, 84K)

Babylon's Fall isn't coming out though

kek same here
honestly why would anybody look at that thumbnail and thought it is astral chain either when they announced release date already

blue streak

chiantown burning

I thought Bayo 3 was in dev hell?

PICK UP THAT CAN

>two people says its good.
>someone says its shit.
>inmediatly two people shit on the shitter.
mmmm

They are also working on Lost Order with Cygames, were recently still working on Gbf Relink and are still working on World of Demons, and considering that Astral Chain is launching in under a year from it's announcement they are probably working on at least 1 more game on top of all of that.

>World of Demons
fuck i totally fogot about that one, i remember it looks pretty cool despite it was suppose to be a phone game. what the fuck happened? it was announced a long ass time ago
if it got can nintendo should just pick it for the switch and use the touch screen

Metal Gear Rising director also is working on a "secret project".
he said he used the MGRR OST to motivate himself.
Please be MGR2.

>konami in current year

What must happen for this game to get shitloads of fanart? Incest undertones between the twins?

Attached: IMG_20190309_223325.jpg (1635x1118, 350K)

Konami who literally had budget, staff and a fucking new studio in the vidya division last year. they also released more games last year than the last 3 years.
Rising writer also is still at Konami, but he didn't worked on Survive, so he had to work on something else.

gotta wait for it to come out i guess
at the end of the days games like this are still in the semi niche corner

Why would it be? I'll worry when it reaches Code Vein levels of vaporware.

what did they release recently? i know they still have pes going on and some contra/ castlevania collection about to come out

>if it got can nintendo should just pick it for the switch and use the touch screen
It's being published by DeNa, I doubt they will make a console version just for Switch, Nintendo only own a small fragment of DeNa, their investment is only to show confidence in the company too. Nintendo own part of Cygames too, but Cygames are only making games for Playstation.

What is Nintendo waiting for, they should acquire Platinum.

>DeNa
this sound familiar, they make phone games for nintendo right? FE heroes and what not

Look at xenoblade 2, it has become one of the most productive Nintendo games in terms of fanart, even though is still "niche".

Nah, i like their relationship like this better. And i don't think they want to be under any company themselves. Just like how nintendo let sakurai Sora Ltd so he can do his own thing with smash

>Super bomberman, who had 3 free updates that could have easily be paid dlc, that added a lot of content to the game. also ported on PC, PS4 and XBOX.
>MG Survive, who had a pretty good following from the devs, even with the low budget.
>ZOE2mars, way better than the hd collection version of the old remaster. (fun fact, people actually lied about Kojima names being removed : he's still mentionned in the credits.)
>Casltevania requiem...Well this one doesn't really count because it's mostly Sony and is just a collection of two games.
= The PES and some Yu-gi-oh, but those games were made before the restructure of june 2018. (that added more staff and a new studio.)
They also released the bombergirl spin off, that is actually very enjoyable to play and so popular in Japan there's esport competitions of it. the game is going to have a pc port this year. They are also reviving a before dead baseball franchise, it seem to be with the fox engine.

they are also backing down like Capcom of the pachinko industry, while not completely stopping it. (like Capcom.)

Speaking of esport, they also have an entire new building dedicated to the esport market, it's very recent so i wonder what they have in store for that, i doubt they would only do that for some yu-gi-oh game and PES.

Good point, but how was xc2 fanart scene before the release? Also i have to xc2 got a bit more favored since the main cast is quite
"eye catching" in term of design, not that astral chain look bad my you but so far we only see some glimpses of them in police uniform

Yeah I see what you mean. I just think Nintendo could aid with budget and shit, but I guess that already happened with Bayonetta 2 and seemingly 3.

what the fuck is this dumbass braindead Yea Forums meme of saying everything is canceled? kill yourself retard

They handle the networking/server features for Nintendo's phone games, Nintendo make the phone games themselves.

Xbc2 started to get fanart after it got a direct, what astral chain needs is it's own direct too.

Preorders are already charting pretty high on amazon's best sellers. It will do fine.

Really? Pic?

It's canceled guys

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

>He hasn’t heard

not before todd lie to us more about tes6

Its only been a year since it was announced, I think it deserves at least until gamescom before calling doom and gloom on it.

I am forgotten...

Attached: 1550531838862.webm (394x552, 872K)

It was at #20 this morning, but it's still higher than FE Three Houses which is at #81.

Attached: astral.png (1069x663, 313K)

Not enough information yet, fanartists need names and a basic idea of the characters personality.

Interesting, someone happens to have data of w101 preorders to compare?

I'm excited, this appeals to me way more than Bayonetta ever did.

Attached: ParentEatingGrin.jpg (214x235, 9K)

heavily doubt anybody tracked that or still keep it somewhere, but still im on Yea Forums and autists here surprise me everyday so maybe you will get lucky

also notice he is using canadian amazon

Well, what about Japanese amazon?

retard.

Is jojo+your usual platinum game+toku+Warframe+90s anime.

Deep Down

>Has Platinum ever not delivered?
Yes?

Forgot to quote.

Scalebound

I came here thinking it was a cyberpunk2077 thread as well

Diversity Hire

>no update in the last 20 minutes
ITS FUCKING CANCELLED REEEEEE

Attached: CDE9C4E1-C87F-4440-9F0A-0E9763B40398.png (858x725, 361K)

It explains why all their games look like something an indie team shat out, with no real innovation between their titles.
They should focus on working on a major game instead, maybe then they can actually release a decent original IP rather than coasting the names of other major IPs.
Nier Automata would be literal garbage if not for Yoko Taro, Keiichi Okabe and Akihiko Yoshida who are all SE employees.

Korra

why would someone preorder wizard101

yeah man i remember all the indie titles that looks like platinum games

Because it's fucking filled with waifushit.

I'm sure it will return in spirit.
Apparently it was supposed to have a Loli mc at first so they will probably go back to that.

Hahahah, very funny user.

I look at what the switch is capable of pulling off here and I have to wonder why that hellblade or whatever port looks so awful.

You're right, many indie games look a lot better than the crap Platinum shits out yearly.

Attached: 1527353190715.jpg (2048x864, 604K)

to be honest though thats the only thing I know that w101 stands for
so i have no idea what people keep referrign to when they mention w101 in a different context

oh thats easy babylon fall has been canceled so they only have to work on 2 games

Wonderful 101.

>posting picture of hellblade while claiming indie
boy, it must be a hard life being retarded

They've been putting out more information about it on Twitter than they had in the direct. Like, absolutely nothing was actually revealed in the direct.

AA != indie ya mong

Ninja Theory was indie until they were acquired by Microsoft, you dumb ass.

worst*
also it should say best*

looks interesting

Is Ubisoft indie? They're not owned by another company either.

Bump

well anons i just picked up the new hellblade game, tetris 99, and the crash bandicoot trilogy
i planned on buying the crash bandicoot trilogy anyway but i was teetering in the middle on yes and no. that 40% off sale definitely motivated me to make my purchase
also new sales in the store for the week if anyone is curious

>Ubisoft
Is a conglomerate, but more than that they're a publisher. Ubisoft is not a studio, Ubisoft is not a developer.

Attached: ubisoftisapublisher.jpg (1245x878, 262K)

It's indie if they're self-funded and published. And guess what! Hellblade was.

Attached: 1529017940923.jpg (960x960, 121K)

Day one, already preordered for £35. I hope the open world hubs are nice sized and with activities, I dont expect xenoblade level, but urban exploration with main and side missions would be cool, also like secret stronger bosses.