Can wish for anything in the galaxy

>Can wish for anything in the galaxy
>Wishes to fight the strongest warrior in the galaxy who can obliterate planets
Was it autism?

Attached: 1521779340156.png (403x272, 182K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IC7Zu-UFlXQ
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/457539859/#457561263
m.youtube.com/watch?v=jzm3sNl8VwQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=_AJPOYh5lcM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=KotTlmZX8EY
youtube.com/watch?v=XOBcrXGdc6o
youtube.com/watch?v=9IdXZoLQUFI
youtube.com/watch?v=zDoS4FZG7HU
youtube.com/watch?v=iwDJRDDJum4
youtube.com/watch?v=Dn2PWZOIQrk
youtube.com/watch?v=JgKQWy9zXs4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kirbyfags are autistic yes

Yes

Yes. Galacta Knight deserved better.

not canon. He wished for a hat

Attached: file.png (1200x1165, 2.13M)

Where did that meme pic come from? I've seen it a few times in other Kirby threads.

youtube.com/watch?v=IC7Zu-UFlXQ

Yes, but the good kind.
Borb is based. Here's hoping he gets his own game for real one day.

Attached: MetaKnightNES.png (894x894, 339K)

AYY DIOS MIO! Wtf is that?!

Metaknight is literally just the Vergil of the Kirby universe AND THAT'S A GOOD THING

Attached: 1550007940827.jpg (643x639, 50K)

Meta Knight tried to enslave a while Planet because they were lazy. Of course he is pure autismo.

Why though?

>know my power!
My God you're right

Lord have mercy

>"reeeeeeeeeeee stop liking things I don't!"
(You)

What about the Fat Dee and the burger?

Meta Knight, don't give up! You can do it!

Attached: KIRBY SOUL.jpg (1532x836, 374K)

I'M GONNA SAY IT

why not just wish to BE the strongest warrior in the galaxy
just like skip right to being strongest

B

He is based

because it goes against his character

Attached: metaknightinfodump.png (3377x5000, 3.5M)

user, don't do this. Don't make me go on an autistic tangent on why DMC and Kirby are practically the same series

Attached: 3209D0B5-C61D-4778-B664-6F257EDD3DFB-1281-0000032EB247059B.jpg (582x329, 20K)

holy shit he's canadian

>aye

Attached: 49.jpg (410x468, 61K)

Meta Knight fights the forces of Deviantart.

his 4Kids Spanish accent is canon, I don't give a fuck what you all think

Also, here's some quotes from Battle Royale for those who said Meta Knight shouldn't fight Kirby anymore, simply because
>"He isn't a villain anymore!"

Attached: meta knight.png (400x720, 545K)

holy shit, I thought it was a joke, but I guess Meta Knight is pretty similar to Vergil, at least according to
and

Attached: 9.jpg (850x1200, 127K)

wtf is this shit? I swear that's not the image I posted

Do it nerd

Attached: 1549931863095.gif (150x150, 189K)

Appropriated

Attached: 1528685270178.png (582x695, 578K)

Why did he destroy his own ship and crew? And why did he just retread Kirby's adventures instead of having his own? Why didn't he wish for something that would actually be useful to him, like an army of himself or something? Meta Knight's character started to go pretty damn retarded ever since Super Star Ultra.

Insulting someone is not the same thing as telling them to stop liking something
autist

You know, talking about autism, Whenever I use jet or burning in a Kirby game, I like to try and climb up walls by repeatedly crashing into them.

>Why did he destroy his own ship and crew?
non canon
>And why did he just retread Kirby's adventures instead of having his own?
Also non canon
>Why didn't he wish for something that would actually be useful to him, like an army of himself or something?
Because he would like to become stronger. And he wants to do it through his own efforts, hence why he asked to fight Galacta Knight, instead of simply wishing to become the strongest
see and

>"DMC and Kirby are practically the same series"
Okay, I kinda understand what you're talking about, but I need some more clarification.

Attached: kirby_pondering.png (520x767, 87K)

Galaxia Darkness is just Judgement Cut End

FUCK me too

Modern Kirby games are the biggest example of "tell don't show" I can think of in regards to its characters. In fact, what it regularly shows about the chatacters is often contrary to what's told. It's like they know how these characters are supposed to be, but they just can't think of ways to use them properly, so they fall into the easiest, stupidest, least creative, and most convenient roles the games can offer. The classic games didn't really have this problem, since the rival characters were active, not just reactive. Hell, every single "Dream Friend" in Star Allies could be used organically as part of the game's story, as they have been used in the past.

Ay, a fellow autismo

>Because he would like to become stronger.
Since when? He was always a character obsessed with his power and showing off his own power to others, but I don't recall him ever talking about wanting to get stronger until SSU. It's like he took a sudden turn in character.
If the origin is in Meta Knightmare Ultra, then non canon.

You didn't do it, you fucking cunt you bitched out.

I want to be smothered in kirbs

Attached: 1518401347116.png (500x707, 225K)

Eh, might as well
>Overpowered red protagonist who constantly gains different abilities, forms, and weapons from defeated foes
>Their rival is a blue swordsman who's identical to them, obsessed gaining more power and has been possessed/manipulated by the true villain
>Fragile human character who's most powerful techniques rely on summoning copies of previous bosses/enemies
>Other assorted friends and allies of the protagonist who, while badass in their own right, pale in comparison to the protagonist
>History nerds who manipulate the rest of the cast in a bid to gain ultimate power and end up becoming deformed monstrosities once they gain it
>Both series have games that revolve around a cult trying to recreate their god and a corrupt corporation fucking with shit beyond the understanding
>At least shmup phase of a final boss against an immortal demon god
>Some intense shit involving aforementioned demon god and a rogue knight happened a couple millennia ago and the heroes are stuck dealing with the fallout
>Both series were orphaned by their original creators but were taken up by new directors who have constant call backs to their predecessors works
>Banger OST

Attached: 41CEC28E-E624-4292-BCFD-32C161B21358-413-000001350E4EB650.png (1024x768, 656K)

Attached: 282036.jpg (558x614, 18K)

That's that? Disappointment you are.

gif related is what he says when he gets to Nova. So let's break it down.
>"My one wish is to become stronger..."
He could've end his wish right here if he wanted to. He would become stronger, and Nova has the means to make it happen.
>"So I wish to fight... The greatest warrior in the galaxy"
He wishes to fight because that's how he wants to become stronger. Either through intense training or by fighting powerful opponents.
>I don't recall him ever talking about wanting to get stronger until SSU
because he didn't. Meta Knight barely talked in previous games, heck, he barely spoke in his own sub-game back in the OG Super Star. We never got much info about Meta Knight, until SSU and maybe Amazing Mirror.
>If the origin is in Meta Knightmare Ultra, then non canon.
Yeah, while the origin for his desire might have started in a non canon subgame, he has shown this desire to get stronger in almost every single appearence since SSU, even in mainline games, such as Return to Dream Land (again see ), therefore, making it canon.

What if Kirby finally went 3D, but it was just DMC gameplay with inhaling, copy abilities, and a bit of platforming.

holy shit I'm such a fucking retard. Anyways, here's the gif.

Attached: metaknight.gif (480x360, 2.53M)

daily reminder that Meta Knight canonicaly swears.

Attached: swearing.png (400x240, 216K)

It would suck ass since platforming is the main appeal of the gameplay. It should take the basics of Kirby 64 and make it actual 3D.

The combat has always played second fiddle to the platforming. That's why Kirby doesn't have any proper combo systems

Reminder that HAL confirmed that they want to give Bandana Dee his own Deetour mode, and that he was next in line after Meta Knight in Robobot.

The OG plan for the post-robobot Kirby was that Bandana Dee would get a mode all to himself until Star Allies was conceptualized and they brought back helpers

Attached: B.d..jpg (640x480, 186K)

>its another kirby lore thread
cool

Attached: 1554052538369.png (3216x3109, 3.14M)

Attached: they died.png (718x404, 727K)

>Fuck that pink nigger fucking bastard nigglet shit fucker FUCK
What did Meta Knight mean by this and how did Sakurai get away with this?

Oh god they turned him into a cuckgeta knockoff.

I can fucking FEEL it boys. FINALLY this little fucker is going to get his story role and his own mode. I just know it's gonna happen.

I can't wait for his mind-controlled boss fight. Maybe he'll even become Waddle Doo again

Attached: Breadana Dee.png (498x379, 220K)

Meta Knight is a Spanish chunni autist who want's to be the very best and you can't prove me wrong.

>pink nigger
called?

Attached: 204.png (289x275, 24K)

damn, Kirby's a nigger

thats a big Borb

Attached: D2_lUSLUcAAQi5e.jpg (1200x1200, 276K)

Attached: brooke.png (1038x1500, 1.64M)

CRYSTAL SHARDS REMAKE

WHEN

Attached: Maybe confimed.png (905x443, 776K)

WE WUZ DREM LAND N' SHIT

hes in

Source

>NES game got a GBA remake
>SNES game got a DS remake
>64 game didn't get a 3DS remake
WHY?

Attached: dededeelete.jpg (480x314, 42K)

Wouldn't it be;
WE WUZ STAR WARIORUZ N' SHEIT

*blocks your path*

Attached: 1555114928812.png (293x219, 41K)

boards.fireden.net/v/thread/457539859/#457561263

>It's real
that's kinda neat

Attached: doomguy.png (283x244, 91K)

*possesses you*
psssh... nothin personnel... kid

Attached: 180.png (447x327, 114K)

Too much work? No idea maybe HAL isn’t that fond of it

Attached: D2aBiFcUkAAxxrd.jpg (1200x1200, 102K)

It’s a real shame too, it had the best copy system

dhf

What would you like to see added in a Crystal Shards remake?

Attached: ado and ribbon.png (601x540, 348K)

I still can't believe they ruined her so badly

Attached: new vs old.png (1044x717, 534K)

needed some work imo. abilities were either fun or really tedious/boring/useless.

but it's an interesting system. would love to see it polished up.

>tedious/boring/useless.
Such as? And no melting doesn't count cause that's the fucking point

Ado was the best design, anyways.

Attached: AdoEnding2.png (256x224, 6K)

This "SOUL" meme needs to end

Attached: 1552629172880.png (579x458, 254K)

this is why she could've stayed gone

her best incarnation was from dl3 and everything sincee has been increasingly worse.

Attached: adoshowsdrawing.png (460x226, 9K)

Playable Dedede, Adeleine, and Waddle Dee like the 64DD version.

Can you not fucking read?

no, sorry

>Playable modes
>they all have their own special endings
>Dedede's ending is him constructing the mask and electric hammer or getting a giant pile of food or something
>Waddle Dee's ending is him being given a blue bandana
>Adeleine's ending is her leaving Popstar
Crystal Shards is pretty much a prequel game so it would be neat to tie it into the current timeline of Kirby games

>melting doesn't count cause that's the fucking point
Doesn't stop it from being absolutely useless.
Also, there is Stone+Stone, which is basically the same shit as Metal in Squeak Squad, which surprisingly enough, pretty much everyone hated.

exploding snowman is boring
dynamite sucks because of the self damage even if you can block it

>Doesn't stop it from being absolutely useless.
That's the gimmick. It's the joke ability.

She is still cute, but yeah, the original haircut was better in my opinion, but in the end is simply hair, HAL could change her haircut if they wanted, also Adeleine credits art is always a little more “realistic” compared to the usual game art

Attached: page071.jpg (1536x2048, 210K)

>Transforming into a colossal golem and an exploding snowman
>bad
wow you guys sure hate fun

I want a mainline Kirby with the clay artstyle

Attached: Clones of BD.jpg (400x1200, 139K)

but Stone+Stone isn't fun. It is slow as fuck and isn't even useful.

I'd rather have a hand drawn artstyle. Shit like Dream Land 3 was peak comfy.

Attached: 19.gif (500x291, 288K)

I like the more detailed smock and in DL3, but overall Shimomura's concept art has the best design. Bedhead and hiking boots make her look more like a tomboy that would have no trouble traveling around or playing with Kirby & friends and Dedede, the X shaped patche marks are a lot cooler than simple buttons and straight laces, and her proportions are somewhere between DL3 (first screen of credits and Boss Butch title screen, since her proportions are really inconsistent in that game) and K64. She looks fine in Star Allies, but like King Dedede, it's not the best versions of the designs. Hard to complain too much though since it isn't bad.

Attached: 1522477777440.png (1068x739, 1.03M)

>but Stone+Stone isn't fun.

Attached: Duckdisgust.jpg (375x375, 39K)

Sounds terrible. Just inserting references to later games and writing characters into corners for the sake of it, not to mention how those things have nothing to do with the game's events nor the themes of the game.

Attached: dark souls.png (1812x717, 758K)

I really like this idea.

also stone + cutter wasn't very good
I think like 1 maybe 2 of the animal friends you could get from it were okay? The rest sucked
fire + spark (light your head on fire) wasn't good either
bomb + spark was that game's "light up dark places" ability, sucked outside of puzzles

>has destroyed multiple god-tier entities
>destroyed his entire airship and conquered all of Dream Land just to train and to stop everyone else from not training
>has never shown to genuinely like anyone else in the series, probably just hangs around them so he can beat whatever demon Kirby brings in this time
Is he autistic

Attached: 1551117505326.jpg (1280x720, 97K)

I actually agree pretty strongly, especially on the proportions. I feel like K64 and KSA especially leaned her way too hard into "chibi" over the original design, whereas DL3 leans just a bit too hard into realism and comes off as some sort of Christopher Robin situation instead. The concept art design is a great middle ground.

>paint brush isn't covered in blood
one job

>dynamite sucks because of the self damage even if you can block it
Get good. I can't believe I have to say that to someone about a Kirby game. Bomb+Rock is super fun to abuse if you learn to use it properly.

It sounds fun though. It connects CS to the future games

Well Star Allies happens to be one of the more combative titles yet so it would be interesting to see it get expanded.

Attached: 2041222713.webm (640x360, 1.08M)

Yes he is. And he will die alone ad a perma-vrigin

I want him to be more like 64 dee in terms of role, considering he had a boss fight and 64 dee helped you in levels besides giving you food which was ado’s job.

>it would be interesting to see it get expanded.
Not really. It would just be a shitty DMC clone

big forehead

Attached: Dhavz2cVMAE60Zg.jpg (912x697, 126K)

I'd rather keep the ending to 64 over shoehorned references of Kumazaki's own work. That would seem tasteless and masturbatory. It wouldn't even make sense anyway because they all four share the same adventure and the same ending.

I was honestly expecting a 64 remake for the 25th anniversary since it seemed like the remakes would have had a pattern going of only remaking even number Kirby games and just because of how well 64’s 2.5d style would have worked on the 3ds, it really seemed like a missed opportunity.

>Animal Friends is bad
>friction burn is bad
What the fuck do you just hate fun then? You some mentally fucking retarded autist that only uses the most "serious" abilities or something?

I bet MONEY that you grabbed the lightsaber and held onto it for the entire game

Attached: aku.jpg (225x225, 8K)

I kind of hope that they turn him back into what he was in KSSU / RtDL rather than just Kirby's best friend like they made him in KBR
Making him Dedede's right hand man gave him something pretty unique but now he's just there in the same vein as Rick / Gooey / Ribbon / whoever except he actually sticks around instead of being a one-and-done
He can keep the Apple Juice autism though, seems to work out for him

Attached: 1549651196797.jpg (1920x1080, 318K)

Maybe they'll do it in HD. Like Link's Awakening.

Attached: 1532712410562.jpg (1528x1080, 287K)

>I'd rather keep the ending to 64
His idea had no effect on the main game's ending. Do you not know what alt-character modes are?

Not the same guy, but I can see why you would think that, I would still maybe keep the bandana ending because I like the idea that 64 see and bandana dee are the same even if it’s only headcanon.

How can you say this when Kumazaki already did this to Super Star?

Definitely, bandana dee doesn’t work as Kirby’s friend when tons of characters already are.

Having an ending after the ending has an effect on the original ending, since it's no longer the ending.

I don't think Kumazaki is that arrogant.

I don't think combat should be the focus of a Kirby game. It is a fun mechanic tho, so I would like to keep it around.

Attached: 12.webm (720x404, 1.55M)

>I like the idea that 64 see and bandana dee are the same even if it’s only headcanon.
It's essentially confirmed. They're just being coy probably because they'd save any "reveal" for the Crystal Shards remake

Attached: Bandana Dee is 64 Dee Menu.jpg (1200x675, 195K)

That game is a collection of subgames, not one big adventure. And the stories of the subgames are untouched. No retcons or alternate endings. They were able to just make other subgames.

Similar to Kirby, it would be his own fault, at least with Susie he has more chances of getting laid that Dedede or Bandana ever had

Attached: D3pS_O3U0AAOv21.jpg (600x800, 122K)

What do you mean arrogant?

>this was drawn by Kumazaki

Attached: 1524531599920.jpg (1016x700, 443K)

Post the one where Adeleine draws the picnic.

>Shit that makes no sense
It's the same thing. Alternate modes

>Meta Knightmare having a special ending is okay but Adeleine and Waddle Dee is not
You're just inventing reasons to be a puritan

I would like to think that, but I think parasol dee also shows up from time to time in that and used to be the only dee that showed up in this animation before wave 3 changed that

>bandana dee doesn’t work as Kirby’s friend
Nigga what the fuck are you on about BD has been Kirby's bro for fucking eternity

>implying King Dedede doesn't have a harem of the finest Waddle Dees
>Implying B.W. isn't one of those Waddle Dees.

That's the coy part. They're doing that to be sneaky. It's pretty damn blatant

Attached: The gangs all here.png (1152x648, 1.67M)

Meta Knightmare kind of sucked honestly but at least it kind of fit with Super Star's subgame design.

>Not one mention of Meta Knight's secret parfait
Faggots, all of you.

Attached: 1468997156802.jpg (700x570, 43K)

I've always thought Meta Knight and BWD would get along since they're literally the only two beings on the planet who aren't lazy as fuck

Yeah and he's a really weak character now. He's gotta be on Dedede's side and show a drive to beat Kirby like in Super Star Ultra.

Crystal Shard has subgames.. It even has subgames where the other caracters are playable

borb- big orb.

I wouldn’t call it “Confirmed”, but is a headcanon I’m fine with, I liked that Dee, he was braver and more action oriented that his peers, so instead of simply banishing forever why not using him as a backstory for a similar action Dee? Similar to the Ado and Adeleine debate luckily it feels like that one is over

Attached: D2frNMzUYAEiZfz.jpg (1024x798, 125K)

What if they remade Crystal Shards... and removed the multiplayer games?

Attached: Cheekypepe.png (1280x1280, 171K)

I think they do in the light novels but I'm not 100% sure

>now
He was fucking weak in his first appearence. The only difference between him and a normal Waddle Dee was that Bandana Dee had a giant healthbar.

>Similar to the Ado and Adeleine debate
That was always retarded. Star Allies LITERALLY refers to Adeleine as Ado in one of her descriptions

Dedede doesn’t and couldn’t even fuck the waddle dees, they have no orifices. The most you’re getting is a hug out of a waddle dee.

You mean four-player minigames? Some more of those would be badass.

>they have mouths
>they have soft hands
user...come on now.

Attached: theyhavemouthsfile.png (800x450, 466K)

That and he could make a crack in the planet with just a punch, which kumazaki has never used at all for some reason.

At least they're building his fucking moveset up now. Hopefully they add it in his next playable role

Shut up

Attached: 1525662495833.png (522x576, 486K)

KEK

I'm thinking that inserting references to his own games where they don't belong (a remake of a game that is very stylistically and tonally different from his own) through new endings would come off as arrogant.

Oh, definitely. I’m glad that they at least gave him one move to separate him from spear, I personally hope he uses some attacks that involve his bandana since the bandana really is only used as a signifier that that’s bandana dee and not used in any attacks whatsoever.

>where they don't belong
Not your place to say they don't belong

was meant for

I guess. Just a part of me wishes that SA's current combat won't be scrapped forever since I believe the only reason why you have so much freedom with hitting enemies is due to multiplayer for tossing friend hearts at them. TD and Robobot made defeated enemies ignore any extra hits for a majority of the abilities & getting hit by a strong knockback wold kicks them towards the fore/background.

Fighters/Knuckle Joe can't do that in regular gameplay because Megaton Punch and Samurai Kirby are stylustic minigames. lol. It's like asking why Waddle Doo doesn't have his fan.

Yeah but some people wanted them to be different for some reason despite the fact that they fight in the same way, dress in almost the same way and are identical, having them as different character honestly would feel like a waste, using the name as an excuse also didn’t work since in Japanese Ado is simply a abbreviation of Adorēnu

Attached: D3y0oxeUUAAqCEJ.jpg (957x1200, 157K)

>a remake of a game that is very stylistically and tonally different from his own
Not really. Kumazaki's bread and butter is Shimmy style lovecraft shit

Of course it is. It's anyone's place to state any opinion on art. How dare you try and limit someone's expression?

No its not. It's HAL's call. Mainly Kumazaki's

Attached: sudoku.png (3000x1800, 2.07M)

Kirby never screams at Zero and Zero never roars at Kirby. The style and tone is radically different. The way they craft and tell stories are almost night and day. Recycling some design elements for his own games is a pretty minor thing.

I was thinking that you meant it for and they don’t even have mouths, they literally just absorb food, not to mention the fact that they just absorb food creeps dedede out.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=jzm3sNl8VwQ

seething puritan. Kumazaki already claimed the holy grail Super Star obviously Crystal Shards is within his grasp

So then don't bring up your ideas if thoughts and opinions don't matter to you. Don't engage in any discourse at all. Just reply to yourself in a journal instead.

>Literally you right now

Attached: brainlet.png (621x702, 56K)

That's not at all a response to what I said. I'm saying the styles and tones of the directors are very different.

Yeah, but Dedede could stick his his dick in the finest of Waddle Dees..face mouth...thing. And they have hands.

>Playing Dirpy games as a fucking grown adult

have sex

I'm gonna have to agree with this.

nah they're the same

I wish that multi colored kirbies came back in multiplayer for star allies along with helpers and dream friends.

have sex

where do you think we are? Where the hell do you think we are?

He may lose his dick because it might get absorbed by the waddle dee. Also the hands are more of nubs

>See picture

>Did they just Reskin the water boss from Returns

>Video is literally exactly that

I love Meta Knight!

Attached: SSBU_MetaKnight.png (1682x1556, 2.5M)

About the rebuttal I would expect from a person that rejects the notion of polite discourse.

BORB

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

I JUST WANT TO BE SECTONIA’S SLAVE WHY IS IT SO GODDAMN HARD. I WANT TO LICK THE NECTER OUT OF HER SWORDS. I WANT HER TO SIT ON ME WITH HER RUMP

REEEEEEEE

>also Adeleine credits art is always a little more “realistic” compared to the usual game art
And they are also consistently the better looking design.

daily reminder to not reply to obvious bait from shitposter. See ya!

Attached: 181.png (1024x1024, 701K)

Meta Knight is cool!

Attached: MK final smash.png (216x290, 82K)

Holy shit, Taranza forgot to take his medication again, somebody hold him down while I get the syringe

Not really. No Kumazaki game has simple expressions and animations between characters to convey story and character, and no Shimomura game has dialogue or epic action scenes like something from a Trigger anime. Then the tone conveyed through the atomosphere of the game, sound direction, art direction, musical direction, are also very different.

>Taranza has to medicate himself to feel a sense of 'fine'
Jesus christ.

Why is he so fucking perfect? Holy shit.

Attached: chad lad.jpg (1708x1242, 156K)

Now I want a video like this but with taranza
m.youtube.com/watch?v=_AJPOYh5lcM

nah they're the same

I wonder if they'll make this form canon.

Cringe. Fuck off, reddit.

Every time.

Attached: 41100117_p0.jpg (600x572, 64K)

Why is Dedede bullying that banana

I wonder if they did that intentionally or if it was a bug that Sakurai left in the game because he thought it looked cool.

Who’s the artist?

I bought this little guy earlier today at the mall. There was a store that sold shit from Japan and they had a bunch of Kirby plushes including a larger one of Meta Knight.

Let her be voice acted like how they planned in Star Allies.

Attached: IMG_20190412_142736.jpg (1536x2048, 494K)

Same guy, but I wanted to share another vid.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=KotTlmZX8EY

>Let her be voice acted like how they planned in Star Allies.
ONLY if it's a french voice

I also wish that noddies were helpers and they used a similar move set to battle royale.

Very cool.

Attached: 33175849_p0.jpg (820x553, 94K)

Why, because of the beret. I do think a French voice would be really cute.

Voice acting to the extent Dedede was voice acted in Kirby 64. Not making dumb noises for every little movement and action.

I wish Gooey could still copy abilities.

COME

Attached: Meta Knight.png (105x102, 32K)

I wish that dedede’s sounds sounded like 4kids foghorn leghorn dedede

I do too, but it may have been too much effort for a dream friend

Exactly! That would be super cute!
Fuck no, I don't want the French loli to sound like Super Toad 67. I don't want it to get that bad.
As a Taranzafag, I laughed my ass off at that. The poor guy is definitely off his rocker.

Attached: spidermobile.png (889x647, 163K)

Nobody:

Meta Knight:YoUr LaZy LiFeStYlE iS oVeR dReAmLaNd

>cancerous twitter memes
You need to go back.

Attached: 1541538577394.jpg (218x256, 19K)

>Be galacta knight
>Literally known as "That super strong being that had to be deleted from reality he's so strong!
>Everyone keeps wishing to fight you because of your rep
>you get your ass kicked every single time and are literally one of the most pathetic pieces of shit around

I swear I think the ancients in Kirby's universe are trolls who literally lied their asses off in their ancient texts just so people would constantly wish for Galacta and kick his ass over and over again, like some form of Cosmic Kick me sign.

Is meta knight a commie

No, it will be you who will COME

Attached: wine.png (638x359, 224K)

YoU nEeD tO gO bAcK.

Attached: Mockbob.jpg (502x353, 43K)

So I guess that post exposing redditors posting in Kirby threads was true. Jesus.

Well?

Attached: 1523831317220.jpg (236x314, 16K)

fuck off redditor.

Attached: 1546459549543.png (1921x819, 84K)

Shit it didn't render right.
There is something depressing about this picture.

Attached: betterrender.png (1172x610, 524K)

Please don't bully my husband.

Attached: 51.jpg (1920x1080, 434K)

I remember a while ago, I thought that I saw a pic of dedede, but it just turned out to be a Spyro character that was in some subway fanart

Maybe he shouldn't be so bully-able, ever think about that?

FUCK BORBFUCKERS

Attached: 49.png (639x516, 4K)

Based dark matter

Cease

Attached: 1549845231379.png (1151x559, 177K)

>canon matters in toddler games
based as fuck

Attached: 1555057072426.png (616x599, 153K)

*ahem*
Fuck trannies, fuck niggers, and fuck reddit.

Attached: bwd.jpg (225x225, 9K)

he cute

Attached: dark matter's a cutie.png (343x352, 129K)

>what if Kirby finally went 3D
are you retarded? hes been 3D for literal years

Attached: 1555128340651.png (451x451, 231K)

>posting pepe and wojak in 2019
kys discordfag

Actual 3D like MARIO 64

I live for those moments when Kirby breaks into the enemy lair and starts tearing shit up
youtube.com/watch?v=XOBcrXGdc6o
youtube.com/watch?v=9IdXZoLQUFI
youtube.com/watch?v=zDoS4FZG7HU
youtube.com/watch?v=iwDJRDDJum4
youtube.com/watch?v=Dn2PWZOIQrk

Attached: 1519633558324.jpg (766x602, 67K)

>actual 3D like Mario 64
are you just pretending
kirby games have been 3D for YEARS. even star allies

baby's first platformer

Cease what?

If you could make a spin-off with any Kirby character of your choice, who do you choose and what genre?

I wish. Kirby would have lent itself really well to a 3D-platformer-adventure game.

Attached: 1552081956296.png (927x1482, 586K)

Hopefully next game is like that since they’ve already experimented with 3d and that the next game is going to be the start of the next phase of Kirby

>Kirby is outside of the castle in TD
>"Oh shit, it's El Diablo Rosado! Better close up the front gate!"
>The fucker busts through the gate with the warp star anyways

1. Waddle Dee
Difficult character-puzzle game with RPG elements. My idea is that an ordinary Waddle Dee gets lost in a really dangerous part of the world and he just has to survive. But on the way, he'll discover the secrets of where he's found himself. All new faces.

2. Adeleine
A game where you can draw anything, like Scribblenauts and Graffiti Kingdom, to solve puzzles and save friends.
She could draw a space ship, find a planet, and have a new adventure. Maybe she needs to save some blobs from some bullies. All new faces.

3. Meta Knight
Full-on crazy 3D action game full of cool sunsets and high-tempo jazz. The game is about the Meta-Knight competing with various entities (including the Squeaks!) to locate a lost treasure that that multiplies one's strength. Lots of new faces.

4. King Dedede
Stategy game like Little King's Story meets Age of Empires. King Dedede's corner of Dream Land is totalled by a new dictator, so he's building it bigger and better than ever before. He'll reduce any usurper that gets in his way to rubble. Lots of new faces.

Attached: 1542669773889.jpg (856x1200, 251K)

>DMC styled Meta Knight spinoff game never
It fucking hurts

Attached: 1528695787575.png (600x600, 138K)

He won't. His name doesn't make for a good title.

>Meta Knight
A Metroidvania. There was an user in past threads who'd post about it whenever that question would be made.

Kirby? More like Gayby!

No you.

>El Diablo Rosado
Based.

The enemies probably call Kirby something like that or He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named or other terms because of how fucking terrifying he can be. I mean the whole chattering with the Halberd crew when Kirby tore that shit up was pretty funny while they were losing their shit.

I think it's implied Dedede's men call him " The Pink Terror" or something.
Meanwhile Adeleine calls him "Ka-kun" in Japan.

keke is fall
keke is lose

Attached: kekeisdead.gif (534x294, 1.07M)

I still love it how Adeleine has a cute nickname for Kirby like that.
Keke dindu nuffin. ;_;

Attached: tumblr_pnt569YEIE1sm8qkmo1_500.png (500x550, 196K)

Not going to lie I think meta knight without his mask is pretty fuckable.

Borb...easy on the maxim tomatoes

almost a perfect entry, they should just do a remake of DL3 with all the bad puzzles replaced and the momentum fixed

Attached: DL3.png (900x703, 723K)

I haven't played it in a while. Which ones are the bad puzzles?

the ones that didn't make sense (lick the green guy with the pink companion for example)
and the ones that were "we'll show you something for 2 frames, remember what it is out of these 5 almost identical things"

the good puzzles were things that added additonal challenge to the level - avoid stepping on flowers, ride this animal companion that alters movement in a way that bits of platforming can no longer be skipped, stuff like that
those aren't necessarily puzzles but they added an extra challenge that made replaying the level enjoyable

She also has a nickname for King Dedede. "Dede no dan'na."

Attached: 69553836_p3.jpg (1200x1200, 315K)

>lick the green guy with the pink companion for example
Just add a hint for him in a manual or card like "he longs for the touch of a cute girl" or something.
>"we'll show you something for 2 frames, remember what it is out of these 5 almost identical things"
The observation and memory games are a fun challenge and it's a different beast with two players. Just give an option to go back the way you came then turn around again to try it again, if you fail.

Looking a little pale there Kirby.

Holy shit, I had no idea that the Kirby Cafe music was so good. youtube.com/watch?v=JgKQWy9zXs4

So Adeleine is the type of girls that like to give nicknames to others, that's kind of interesting, so I guess Bandana Dee could be called Bandy after all at least by her

anemia, it's very sad

Probably. She especially seems to like alliteration in her nicknames.

Dobsin boss battle

It will be interesting to see what they will do next, if they actually try something diferent from the current formula