Hyperion>Dahl>Maliwan>Torgue>Jakobs>Valdof>Tediore>Bandit

Hyperion>Dahl>Maliwan>Torgue>Jakobs>Valdof>Tediore>Bandit

Attached: maxresdefault (3).jpg (1280x720, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l1YMlNRChdc
youtube.com/watch?v=ILpqqRFvsZI
youtube.com/watch?v=UtahkJFQEmY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Dahl not at the bottom

Attached: 1550512374494.jpg (639x392, 33K)

Atlas>>>>>everything else

Jack did nothing wrong

>playing shit games

whatever the lady finger was > everything else

Tediore > Vladof > Jakobs > Torgue > Hyperion >>>> Bandit >>>>>>> Dahl

Attached: 1460762917944.gif (458x438, 103K)

Torgue>Vladov>Jakobs=Maliwan>Tediore=Dahl>Bandit>Hyperion

Attached: jaquette.jpg (384x608, 78K)

Who's your manufacturerfu

Attached: BL3_weapons_brands.jpg (1587x2052, 2.07M)

The Atlas guns look retarded as fuck but I imagine the smart bullet mechanic will be really good.
Also hopefully the COV guns aren't complete shit like Bandit and Scav guns are.

>drum-mag double barreled shotgun
Its so stupid but I love it.

playing 2 for the first time, how do I build Zer0? so far I've just been taking sniper skills, are any skills in the cunning or bloodshed worth it or just stacking that crit and sniper damage?

Does BL3 really only have nine weapon manufacturers?

One more than bl2, same amount as bl1

It's not that dumb. It would fire both barrels at once.

>get maliwan gun with slag + whatever else
>insta win since you don't even need to switch guns

As far as we know.
I've heard S&S Munitions from BL1 might make a comeback too but they just haven't revealed it yet.

Yeah, I just thought after four games they could do better than (same as Bl1)

there are rumors of S&S coming back to fill the void of a high-mag company now that Bandit is gone, though since we didn't see anything in the trailer i wouldn't bet on it

Have they confirmed whether or not slag is coming back?
I really hope they just replace it with cryo again.

This

>They offer class. You buy from those war hippies at Maliwan, the gun’s named like “the Fervid Gospel” or “the Guileless Provocateur” -- some pretentious crap. You get a bandit gun, they can’t even spell “pistol” right. When you look at the names of those guns, you feel like a dumbass. When you look at a Hyperion gun, I want you to feel classy.

Why? All the gun companies have a unique aesthetic and gameplay

CoV weapons are basically better Bandit weapons now. Infinite mag size but prone to overheating/overloading.

Swap Dahl and bandito and I'll sorta agree

Jacobs, there's nothing better than spending only 1 (one) unit of ammunition per enemy.

Yeah, but tweaking existing aesthetics/gameplay < creating additional, new aesthetics/gameplay

>guns are even more gimmicky
Remember when you could get Vladof guns with elements?

>they never went through with company specific vending machines
youtube.com/watch?v=l1YMlNRChdc

youtube.com/watch?v=ILpqqRFvsZI

youtube.com/watch?v=UtahkJFQEmY

personally i can see why since you don't want to run into a Bandit Vending Machine in the middle of nowhere, but hell, i would've liked Marcus to have a basement lined up with specific vending machines for people to browse

Attached: yoda.jpg (239x214, 8K)

Enough of the memes randy. Torgue literally did more damage than Jakops in nearly every scenario and still required more than one round to kill.

Slag isn’t coming back
And good Riddance

>robot dude looks sick as fuck
>lame ass pet skill that will 100% be worthless in endgame
>obnoxious pink haired cringe loli gets a fucking badass mech
Fuck this game

Borderlands 1 > Borderlands 2 > Borderlands Pre-Sequel

Attached: Borderlands Gun Types.jpg (1416x1014, 248K)

>pink haired loli

Attached: 1513201444028.jpg (480x480, 53K)

LOL THAT'S IT? THAT'S ALL THE GUNS?

Attached: 1460060991023.jpg (1657x1112, 304K)

>pink haired loli

Attached: moze.jpg (800x450, 124K)

god i hoped they learned something from the first two games and what not to do. But I'm forgetting that Randy is a cuckfaggot so probably not.

Attached: 1527715852717.png (1005x565, 46K)

>lacking scope
>wrong stock
into the trash it goes

Attached: hyperion smig.jpg (920x950, 81K)

braindead

obviously i gotta go with Torgue

Attached: needler.jpg (512x384, 57K)

no

Maliwan is simply the best, especially as a Siren. You just instsntly melt niggas.

God I fucking miss revolvers.

>obnoxious pink haired short stack tomboy
Better? Either way it sucks, shitty ugly character gets a cool fucking skill, badass trench coat robot is the PET CLASS

Is presequel really that bad? despite being trash I still somewhat enjoyed 1 and 2

Jakobs for Sniper rifles, Torgue for Assault Rifles, Tediore for shotties, Maliwan for pistols.

At least if I remember right. It’s been a while.

MUH B I L L I O N S

Well, to be perfectly honest I think weapons that can one-shot anything would break game to it's core. I still pick Jacobs, since I prefer sniper rifles, revolvers and shotguns, and am not a fan of elemental attacks.

>obnoxious pink haired cringe loli

Attached: borderlands-tiny-tina-tea-party-tabletop-0-.jpg (1920x1080, 1.75M)

I'm still pissed they never bothered adding eridian weapons for the newer games. they were the shit in BL1

Prequel is pretty fucking boring and the humor is shit. Tales from the Borderlands will catch you up to speed on it while also being really fucking good.

it's good for the story to see your best pal Jack rise to power, but it feels weird as fuck, floaty and empty
My advise?
get the Not-jack character and fuck everything up

It's fine. People fuss about the writing, but I already tuned out at that point.

>tfw played through like 30 hours of BL2 before realizing that Tediore weapons don't get destroyed when you run out of ammo

Arguably better gameplay than 2 partly due to the removal of slag as a mechanic.
Absolutely HORRIBLE dialogue and voice acting that will make you want to die as soon as you land on the moon.
Its a good experience but mute the voices asap.

Siren and all elemental variants of this gun felt like God Mode

Are you blind?
Her hair clearly isn't pink nor is she a midget.

Attached: moze2.jpg (1920x1080, 508K)

Eridian weapons were awful though, especially that movement penalty. 2 replaced them with E-tech weapons which had cool SMG's and rocket launchers.

For as garbage as the Borderlands writing is, it’s crazy how good of a character Handsome Jack is.

I would take less, with a more consistent design so you can tell what manufacturer that comes from, rather than a mishmash fucked up what am I looking at gun.

>shortest character in the pic
She’s just gonna be a generic “feisty shortstack tomboy” trope, because Gearbox writers apparently don’t think the tomboy engineer girl has been done to fucking death already

A lot of it has to do with the VA, I'm pretty sure he ad-libbed most of his dialogue.

S&S.

he's not that good of a character, he's good pretty much solely because of the great VA performance.

uh oh

Bandit's still my favorite even though most of them suck, they got kino aesthetics and sounds. The highest tier ones can perform just as well as the other brands.

Attached: Bandit_AR_rangea.jpg (1920x5600, 1.6M)

No shit. Isn't that universal opinion regardless?

Wait a second is Torgue getting Flamethrowers? Because that first one kinda looks like a flamethrower.

Attached: 4CE0CC9E-4668-40BD-996D-6D2769F647F9.jpg (1920x1080, 234K)

They weren't the best but they were unique in their own way, which I appreciate

VA carried the character hard, but Jack is actually pretty well written considering the hatchet job Burch did with the rest of the game. Jack’s descent into full-blown psychopathy is genuinely interesting to behold from start to finish.

>do the knoxx armory clip on the rerun quest
>accidentally trigger the elevator
>gate closes with only the second objective done
any way to fix this or am i gonna need to edit my save?

Attached: 1541905071812.jpg (666x1031, 172K)

>tomboy engineer girl
Name 3 characters
And you better not fucking tell me Nico or Cidney are tomboys

>it’s crazy how good of a character Handsome Jack is.
He's nearly as annoying as Claptrap or Tiny Tina. The closest thing he has to a saving grace is that he's trying to kill every other named character in the series.

Attached: laughter stops.jpg (720x447, 35K)

>joyless autist
Back to your Shitkiro thread, incel

t. Hyperion shill
All real vault hunters know that VLADOF is the peoples choice of firearm.

Switch Torgue and Hyperion and you'd be my fucking nigga.

Jakobs are the nicest looking followed by hyperion by I love Tediores gimmick too much.
I doubt that, children of the vault seem like they're replacing bandits, who replaced S&S.

So I’m replaying 2 and remaking my Gunzerker, does anyone know if the moonshot farm still works? I want to farm the Conference Call when I get to the Warrior but I’m not sure if they patched the farm since I last played years ago

I would honestly say both are interchangeable, each has they're really good weapons and really shitty weapons. I forgot Maliwan so throw that one somewhere in the middle too I guess.

has their*
whoops

It's a rocket pod my man, hopefully its a solution for Torgue's usually low RoF

Attached: 220px-Airforce_Museum_Berlin-Gatow_288[1].jpg (220x165, 11K)

I don't hate fun, I just hate shit jokes. Jack's only good joke is pretending to be Roland.

God I miss the aesthetic and atmosphere of 1. It was all so fucking good.
WHAT THE FUCK DID THEY DO TO THE ATLAS WEAPONS. THESE ARE NOT WEAPONS OF THE GODS

no, they were hot trash you discarded after trying to use them against the first group you found

They tried to make them similar to those wrist mounted laser pistols Jack uses in tps.
Really strange design choice.

>try to replay 1
>plays like dogshit compared to 2, feels sluggish and boring
>try to replay 2
>reddit writing
>try to replay TPS
>realize I’m playing TPS and turn it off

>That
>Shortstack

There's only so much you can create before it starts to dilute the vision my dude, the number of brands is fine. Also remember that most guns will have parts from multiple brands.

So who's the big bad corp this time? Who even was it in pre sequel?

P E A R L
E
A
R
L

1: Atlas
2: Hyperion
PS: A group of Dahl soldiers whose commander was told by an Eridian that Jack would end the universe?
3: CoV

In TPS it was Dahl.
Maliwan is apparently one of the enemy factions in 3, not sure about the other manufactures.

>shortest character in the picture
>standing closest to the camera so she looks larger from our perspective
She’s gonna be midget-tier

How could they bring back Atlas and not bring back the sleek fucking PEARL HANDLES

What's up with the top left Maliwan weapon?
I don't see a barrel, just vents.

rhys in charge

She seems average height for a woman.
I don't see why you think its unusual she's shorter than the adult male and the amazonian she-beast.

She's too flat to be a shortstack user.

hyperion guns mindbroke me when playing as jack for that sweet sweet critical damage bonus

Maliwan>Vladof>Bandit>Torgue>Jakobs>Tediore>Hyperion>Dahl

Because I need a reason to be outraged that the badass trenchcoat robot got a shitter ability and the ugly tomboy got the coolest skill in the game. At least make her attractive or something.

Jackobs>all

i'm surprised they managed to make different manufacturers look unique without making their guns look retarded and poorly designed like in BL2. well, that's judging from the weapons we've seen anyway. i just hope jakobs guns no longer have that "fire as fast as you click" shit anymore, i hate it

atlas guns seem to just be sci-fi smart guns with unconventional designs, which makes sense considering it's supposed to pay homage to the ZF-1 from fifth element. i think they look weird as fuck but in a good way, to be honest

Atlas>Jakobs>others

>shitter ability
we know nothing

No love for the violin gag after you kill Bloodwing?

Attached: 695753652.jpg.0 (1).jpg (1200x800, 104K)

S&S>Atlas>>Maliwan>>>All the rest.

She doesn't look that bad to be honest, just really average. Since she's the de-facto soldier class she will probably get cool helmets and stuff anyways.

Name a single game where a pet ability is useful for anything

Borderlands TPS

>Wilhelm
>good
Hahahahahahahahahahaha user he’s the worst character in the game by a ridiculously huge margin

Not him, I meant the good pet character in TPS.

It is said that the Greek god Zeus fought for 10 long years against the titans, only to have the battle end in a draw. We at Atlas like to believe Zeus could have won the fight in half the time if only he had one of the guns from our legendary line of firearms. All Atlas guns offer exceptional rate of fire, damage, and an epic level of high technology. Regardless of your god, you need not look to the heavens for salvation from adversity. Atlas weaponry can answer your prayers and grant you a power few mortals have ever experienced. Prove yourself as a true believer. Join the select ranks of Atlas owners and become a god among men!

i don't know man, i like her, but then again my tastes are pretty much the opposite of Yea Forums hivemind (i think lilith and maya look like shit)

>each manufacturer has a gimmick shared across all guns
>again

Attached: 1539700582155.gif (400x265, 869K)

>siren is a nigger this time
Welp I’m out

>contrarians pretending to give a shit about S&S

>Saying this now
>when the first game had a playable nig

based gearbox btfoing animefags

not to mention the first playable siren is a canonical coal burner

Borderlands?

I wonder who the canon leader of this group is?

I take more issue with the fact that the whole intrigue of the sirens is that there's only seven of them in the entire universe and they've revealed 'five' of them and they're all on Pandora, not even looking for magical infinite treasure like in the first game, but, ya' know, why wouldn't they be?

>Wilhelm
>Bad

Attached: kid.png (431x450, 293K)

Roland was not a nigger. He was too based to be one.

i heard someone mention that the new lanklet dude is an artificial siren but i don't know if that is BS

borderlands is honestly boring as hell, but the world and weapons intrigue me so much

delusional Wilhem player spotted, Wilhelm is garbage at endgame, can’t deal damage as good as Nisha, can’t tank as good as Athena, can’t do anything that another character can’t do significantly better.

thats why Tales is the best borderlands game

>all these gimmicks

Attached: 1553740687624.jpg (913x1024, 65K)

They’ve only revealed 4 iirc (Lilith, Maya, Angel, Nignog) and one of them is dead, so we only know of 3. The CoV leaders are fake sirens who stole the powers or some stupid Thanos shit

Have you tried giving him lasers? Build him right and he does great.

>ranking by company
>not ranking by company with each gun type

Attached: 1452654564651.png (235x236, 42K)

i'd be inclined to agree, EXCEPT if you use this hidden recipe on how to actually enjoy borderlands

>install save editor
>change your character to max level and unlock the ng++++ whatever mode
>start the game with some friends

blam, no more dogshit boring early game, no more having to finish the game twice before you can "enjoy it". and you can actually feel attached to your gear. there's plenty of room for NUMBERS gameplay even if you start at max cap considering how you need to kit yourself out with a shield, class mod, eridian artifact and 4 weapons. even if you find a legendary, you might find another legendary that fits your build better.

i think these games should be designed to not have leveled loot, but i guess the skinnerbox is too strong with the average player

Theres only ever six Sirens

The female twin is a SIren, apparently at least one of her powers is the ability to steal other Siren powers and pass them on, it's how her brother has his own powers, looks like she takes Lilith's, and gives them to him.

It's more
>BL1: guns for the most part have a handful of looks and companies don't really have unique quirks
>BL2: less companies but each company has a special look and radically different mechanics
>BL3: same as 2 but more companies, even more unique mechanics/looks, and heavy weapons
Seems like a fairly vertical progression here

I always felt like without the horse-and-carrot level system BL would be garbage. Once you get to max level, it's just you and a ballpit full of purple guns that all do roughly the same DPS.

Attached: 57f4fb6eaeda8dacd0fe6c9d03037406.jpg (1920x1080, 164K)

Best way is actually to cheat weapons once you find them to give them the parts you want. It's actually not too bad after the changes to drop rates anyway though.

What about TPS?

well, like i said, i wish the games were designed without leveled loot in mind. in the current BL system, starting out at maximum level can make the loot gameplay feel a bit hollow. although personally for me, it doesn't, because i find the idea of looking for sidegrades and optimizations more fun than just BIGGER NUMBERS.

if i were to design a game like BL, i would keep character leveling and builds, but i would disable all level requirements from gear and instead introduce stat requirements. higher rarity gear requires higher amounts of stats, so if you find a legendary early on, you'll really have to commit to building towards it to use it, but you aren't outright gated out of it based on a very arbitrary mechanic like "level". but then this game would be a lot lighter in terms of grind, possibly even more of a roguelite.

but i don't know, that's just a random idea i had. i just hate the idea of all the gear you find feeling like a temporary piece of trash that you'll just discard in about half an hour.

Not him, and he's very wrong by going "tomboy engineer girl", because the name of the trope is Wrench Wench.