Will I be able to make a whites only town in this game or am I going to have to pretend all the black towns folk are...

will I be able to make a whites only town in this game or am I going to have to pretend all the black towns folk are house niggers?

Attached: anno1800.jpg (632x356, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Tours
deremilitari.org/2014/02/the-presentation-of-the-franks-in-selected-muslim-sources-from-the-crusades-of-the-12th-century/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Anno thread, great. I'm trying to play the open beta but whenever I click the link it launches uplay and asks me for an activation code. I thought the open beta was supposed to be free? I just want to check if this game will even run on my laptop before I blow $80 on it.

Attached: 1525831932599.jpg (198x328, 25K)

where can i pirate this game?

>finally starting to enjoy the campaign
>kicks me off and tells me to buy the game
is sandbox mode at least endless?

Since it's Epic exclusive now, you have to be careful or they'll lower your social credit score for not having enough niggers.

There aren't actually any blacks outside of a couple npc portraits. Not that I've seen anyway. No idea why that would be important but whatever.

>Boobiesoft put a fucking mystery plot into a citybuilder.

From the beta (game is not only on epic, also on uplay) I gotta say it works alot better than I thought it would. Not that mega good great but compared to the complete lack of story in most other city builders this is actually pleasant.

Attached: 1481160557533.png (800x800, 597K)

you activate it in uplay. It's just a button.

Anno 1404, 2070 and 2205 all have "secret plots" as well.

It's free right now, stupid. It's an open beta.

yes, up to tier 3 (aristocrats)
T4 and T5 will be in full release

You need to have the actual uplay launcher, not the gimped version that steam uses

Is this not it? I installed this thing straight off the uplay website.

Attached: uplay.png (961x596, 344K)

G E R T
L U S H

still can't understand how to increase workforce

I ran into this issue yesterday, uplay won't show you the store tab if your account has steam games on it. You have to either purchase a game through ubisoft's website to get the store tab to appear in the Uplay app, or you can just create a new account with no games associated with it and the shop tab will show up and you can try the beta that way, it's fucking retarded.

Huh, never played those. Anyway to describe this plot as a "mystery" might be a bit rich unless it turns out your uncle didnt kill your dad and is actually a honest man.

build residence

Don't listen to that guy. It's all the same launcher. There should be a button right at the top for the open beta. Maybe your uplay isn't up to date? Maybe try restarting your machine.

Attached: Capture.jpg (1172x600, 77K)

First build houses, second fill their needs. Upgrading houses doesn't give you more people anymore so don't upgrade them.

Nonsense. All my games on uplay were purchased on Steam and it works just fine.

>just bought anno 1404
>love that period of history for architecture and culture
>start the campaign because I read its the tutorial
>evil pope is the bad guy and Christians are all evil crusaders killing poor innocent peaceful muslims who dindu nuffin
>every muslim leader is a paragon of generosity and kindness

Attached: 1553682533883.png (1022x731, 643K)

Hahahaha holy fucking shit, that actually worked! Thanks user. What a fucking joke this launcher is.

Attached: uplay new acc.png (1027x659, 400K)

Its the 1800 in "england" they ARE house niggers.

>evil pope is the bad guy and Christians are all evil crusaders killing poor innocent peaceful muslims who dindu nuffin
Yes, and? Thats exactly how history went back in the days. People who went east the "crusaders" were bloodthirsty warmongers, criminals looking for escape or adventurers looking for money and lands in a place without laws. The muslims were the one who were in the place for a millennia at least. Its a pretty bit realistic scenario.

sounds historically accurate to me

Yes anons muslims defeinitely weren't pillaging and conquering spain for centuries prior. They definitely didn't almost make it all the way to france. They were just sitting in their country minding their own business when Christians attacked totally unprovoked

>what is the Inquisition era?

The music in this game is really good. It makes me feel nostalgic for something I can't put my finger on.

Attached: screenshot_2019-04-12-21-11-43.jpg (1920x1080, 526K)

why are all the new world islands so fucking mountainous, all this fertility and no room for farms. Doesn't help that they are all narrow too.

Wish my internet wasn't so damn slow, I'm getting impatient. Fucking straya, man.

Attached: Anno Download.png (700x446, 653K)

>muslims defeinitely weren't pillaging and conquering spain for centuries
After the roman empire was a muslim country it was not an invasion.
>They definitely didn't almost make it all the way to france
Never fucking happened or we would have historical places and muslim architecture in france.
Im not an apologist, people can fucking kill each one all day long for what i care but the crusades was a conquer war started by the pope, and this is a fact, which didnt have a regular army to use so he assembled all the scumbags he found and promise them money, paradise and new lands. They have invaded another territory for the sake of conquer, thing not happened in italy.

based historically illiterate user

Attached: joAnomS.jpg (1584x1584, 254K)

"Conquest battle" nothing happened around france has remotely the numbers of the crusaders armies. I bet if ill check one of those dots will be the usual 100 mercenary band pillaging around something. In one of those crosses probably died more people than in half of those dots.

Go ahead and check the dots and find out then. You'll also find out that Christians took LITERALLY centuries to respond, multiple centuries. Christians took lifetimes, full generations, to respond. Muslims had hundreds of years of unchecked conquest first before the pope responded with a crusade.

What were the secret plots in those ones?

1404 had a secret sub-plot about missing children iirc, 2070 had it too... kinda? Mysterious virus infected the super AI

2070 was pretty convoluted. There was a whole thing going on between Eco, Tycoon and Tech but you could raise your reputation with the NPCs and talk to them and they'd tell you little bits and pieces about what's going on and relationships and pasts individuals had with each other.

2205 was about these mega corporations that effectively own the planet and how the corporate side of things was very driven to success and globalization but there were other factions who were very much against it and were trying to undermine or manipulate from the shadows. The hackers acted like the watchdogs of the whole thing but ultimate everything they did only winds up helping your corporation.

Hehe. You should read that book about about the crusades from the Arabs perspective. I still think crusaders were based tho

how do I make my city prettier to counter the factories? The only options I seem to have are planting fucking trees but I will need thousands of them

Keep playing. You'r going to just have to deal with that for now but eventually you'll be able to build stuff like zoos to help beautify things.

The zoo is a pain in the ass though because they take up a lot of space, are expensive to build and you have to find animals through expeditions.

Building zoos and museums will help a lot. Rare animals provide more of these "beauty points", same with museum exhibitions.

read a book nigger
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Tours

>want to move all my steel shit off my main island
>move it to a smaller island
>need hundreds of workers anyways so the island has to get well developed
aah

>tfw there are going to be trains
I just want it to be released already

Attached: AnnoUnion_Focustest_ComShot_Train.jpg (873x437, 247K)

>Albert Speer, Hitler's Armaments Minister, described how Hitler expressed approval of Islam, saying that Hitler had been particularly impressed by what he had heard from a delegation of Arabs. When the Muslims had tried to penetrate Central Europe in the 8th century, they had been driven back at the Battle of Tours; if they had won that battle, the world would have become Muslim. Theirs was a religion, Hitler said, that believed in spreading the faith by the sword and subjugating all nations to that faith. Hitler considered that Islam was perfectly suited to the "Germanic" temperament and would have been more compatible to the Germans than Christianity.

Based Hitler.

>tfw trains are only used to transport oil to the harbor and power plants
>tfw trains can take 90 degree turns
it hurts trainbros

I think you'll be able to move workers about between islands in full release

Not that user, but one of the reasons people like me pirate is because we don't want to fuck around with Uplay, Steam, Rockstar, Social Club, the Chinese Government, etc...

Thats nice, just now looked it up. Tier 4 or 5 has a building that lets you ferry workers between islands, will make this shit alot more convenient

That sounds like a good feature. Will it be instantaneous or will there be a time delay complete with cute ferrys travelling between islands?

Niggers are ruination in human form.

t. literally didn't play the campaign

Only the Cardinal is an evil christian. The evil pirate captain is also a moor.

Attached: 1502070753725.jpg (480x246, 14K)

The funniest thing is from the arab perspective and the Crusaders are just decent blokes. Usama ibn Mundiqh was fighting them and it wasn't full of venom and malice.

deremilitari.org/2014/02/the-presentation-of-the-franks-in-selected-muslim-sources-from-the-crusades-of-the-12th-century/

No idea, but I hope there are little ferries. Would be kind of weird for them to teleport

Even fictional ones?

You can do something productive within that time frame you faggot.

So it's historically accurate then?

Radical muslims are a thing of the present.
Middle age muslims were unironically based. They developed a lot of sciences and shit and weren't less barbarian than pretty much anyone else at the time.

How are your settlements coming along?

Attached: screenshot_2019-04-12-22-37-47.jpg (1920x1080, 646K)

How did Christians take back all those places without battles?

Fuck yeah I finally got into game and can confirm my shitty laptop can play it on 768p with all the settings on low :^). I always preferred starting out at sea and having to find a good island.

Attached: 1530467529591.jpg (1366x768, 354K)

How I make money?

Is 1404 the best one? I bought it but haven't played it yet.

Isn't it interesting how that map utilizes the entirety of Islamic history well into the 1600s while the Crusades only fixates on a very VERY narrow span of time? It even omits battles within that period - the Siege of Nicaea, the siege of Constantinople, every battle of the reconquista (Which was entirely justified), the reconquest of Sicily, the 8th crusade to Tunisia, the battle of Alcaer Quibir, conquest of Ceuta, it goes on and on. This kind of insincere niggertry is like depicting "Wars involving Germany" stretching back to Arminius and the Romans in the 1st century AD and then "Wars involving Russia' including only the 20th century. I hate the koranimals today but being insincere dumb shit faggots destroys the credibility of your argument when you bullshit so blatantly

If you actually do a proper, authentic comparison Christendom will still come out ahead of Islam in terms of not being a savage violent ideology, but nonsense like that hurts making this case.

I'm way too lazy to go through all the bullshit for the demo. Gonna wait until it gets cracked and pirate it and hope that it's better than Tropico 6.

1404 is generally regarded as the best one, yes. 1800 is playing like an improved 1404 so far though. So once it comes out 1800 will probably be considered the best

its my favourite but almost exclusively for the aesthetic. I like medieval buildings/towns more than the other settings

1800 is the best now. If your machine sucks though or you're just broke, there's nothing wrong with playing 1404. It's just that 1800 outdoes everything 1404 does.

The houses generate income. The more you have, the more they make. The happier the people are, the more you also make.

What are the ideal starting fertilities/resources for your first/main island city?

It's not. It's also on uplay.
And it sucks.

jesus christ I cannot get a surplus of schnapps or bread. It's always just on the brink of running out, I need to dedicate an entire island to these fucking products

you can push the production rate past 100%, you know.

but what if they get angry and try to beat me up

With such a low bar set, you're gonna be blown away.

you're not really supposed to have a surplus of any "need" good in anno games. Your warehouse should never be filling up and your citizens needs should be just barely being satisfied for maximum efficiency. This includes exporting those goods off the island

Then it's time to lay down martial law. Put up a police station to keep them from getting to rowdy.

Dumb post. You must have started the series with 2205. Having a surplus is an easy way to make lots of credits without having to do anything. Just set the max you want to keep in your warehouse and the rest automatically get bought by the other factions.

Not really. Production buildings cost money while citizen buildings generate money, meaning its always most profitable to have the bare minimum amount of production to maintain your citizens. These are casual games that are almost impossible to lose so you can easily get a surplus of everything with no consequences if you wanted, but maximum efficiency is producing bare minimum

I disagree. Surplus is always a good thing since you can sell off your excess and make mad cash from AI tradeships. I used to make bank overproducing canons for example in 1404.

Tell me about it. I'm glad I pirated that crock of shit.

can you set trade prices at your harbor?

Finally a modern triple A title that lets me fully act out my white colonial desires

Attached: hehehehehe.jpg (263x192, 14K)

>show up to new word
>'do not harm my people white boi'
>immediately start exploiting native labor and dont give them any happiness buildings

the amount you make from selling surplus is less than what you'd net from having less maintenance cost + higher tax. Again, these games are unloosable so you can make whatever you want and be successful but I'm talking about max efficiency

ok I'm going to do it, the farmers will increase bread production by 20% so I can ship it to another island. Police station pls work good

I can't speak for 1800 but in 1404 and 2070 by lategame onwards I could completely ignore tax income and have all tax levels at their lowest into the red and my bank would always shoot off into the millions purely off AI tradeships. I've no time for efficiency when I'm acting out my desire to be a benevolent jew, an oxymoron, and god of trade. I assume it's just as simple here too.

That better not be true. I swear I saw some pulling open hopper cars in some videos.

this
I just want to play as the good guy empire. also I wish it had real europe map

>that icon and UI
ok this looks soulful enough, I think.

That's legit, I've done playthroughs where I played like that too and it's fun as fuck operating a trade empire. If you ever do a replay of 1404 and want a little variety from previous games though I recommend trying to operate a max efficiency run where you aim to meet just bare minimum but no less of everyone's needs. Its fun for personal challenge and just as a a different style of play. I play a lot of prison architect too and after I got bored of making mega prisons which are easy to control by spamming guards everywhere I realized I prefer playing maximum efficiency prisons where I try to use the absolute bare minimum number of guards by placing them in the most efficient positions and now I always play games with that mindset.

islam hadn't even been around for a millennium yet when the first crusade rolled around you stupid nigger

Attached: 1346214179128.png (306x243, 94K)