How do you divvy up your game time?

How do you divvy up your game time?
Do you focus all your time into one game or do you bounce between a few?
Why do you focus or bounce?

I usually bounce between games while trying to focus on one long enough to finish what I started.
Sometimes I'm feeling FPS, sometimes I want a top-down iso; some days I want to test my skills in multiplayer, others I just wanna decompress with a solo story. Really depends on my mood.

I feel like focusing on one game could be best though, or at least completing the single-player or story mode before moving on to the next game. Multiplayer games are only mindless time wasters unless there's stats to build or things to unlock. Even then all you're doing is grinding, but the payoff at the end of putting all your time and effort into focusing actuall skill in multiplayer seems fun. Being able to dunk on scrubs feels amazing.

Attached: 20190412_170012.jpg (862x268, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7YHeybrS2gM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I just play the same 2-3 games a day in the last 3 years. I need help

I tried Tinder for a week without success, years ago and then uninstalled and an never tried it again.

Isnt bumble for bottom boys?

Good call, don’t listen to promiscuous tinderfags who may tell you otherwise.

I focus on one or two story games at a time. Then I always end up ignoring that and wasting all my time playing fighting games or side content in open world games.

I only focus on one game until I beat it and move on to another one.

All I play these days is rhythm and fighting games, and read VNs.

no thats grindr user

i struggle to finish games unless they really grip me. which most don't.

Reminds me of the days I slept almost solely with MILFs from dating sites. This was pre-Tinder, so I assume it's even easier now.

I mean, if you enjoy what you enjoy I don't see anything wrong with it. If you're progressing stats or honing multiplayer skills that seems fine. If you've been playing the same stories for 3 years that seems like you should expand your repertoire.

My roommate says it takes about a month before anything happens, no matter what. I call bullshit though cause he found his current girlfriend within days of visiting a new city. Might just be location.

It lets the ladies message first so they aren't bombarded by constant matches and messages. Makes them feel like they have more control.

That's kind of what I do. It's usually a replay of the story game just with maybe different choices but I usually get bored and go fuck around in whatever multiplayer game I'm interested in at the time.

As a feminine bottom boy, my personal dating site is Yea Forums.

Here’s my schedule
>6-8 phone games I try to log on once a day for events and dailies
>usually done during work break or curing commute or before sleep
>3-4 multiplayer game I usually circle through for a few rounds each before work and after work before dinner
>one main game I try to work through at a time after dinner and relaxing
So here’s my usual day
>wake up
>shower and breakfast
>phone game 1 during breakfast
>multiplayer game after breakfast before work
>phone game 2-3 during commute
>work
>phone game 4-5 during break and lunch
>phone game 6 during commute home
>multiplayer game 2-3
>dinner
>multiplayer game 4
>shower
>main game for about 2-3 hours usually from 7-9/10
>sleep
>repeat
Except for weekends, of course

>My roommate says it takes about a month before anything happens

The problem is, I am already getting gray hair at a rapid speed, I feel way too uncomfortable about taking my picture now, let alone meeting someone.

>tinder
>get catfished (again)
how do I stop falling for the same baits?

That's too many games, especially phone games. Scheduling times to play games sounds like too much. Just playing whatever whenever is the most carefree.

>6 phones games

Attached: 1521616688313.gif (450x402, 1.3M)

>tfw OKC sucks and the girls on it suck harder
>but I really like the questionnaire aspect to the site and how it encourages more fleshed-out profiles that give me more opportunity to find shit to talk about

I got a few matches/convos on bumble, but im boring af so yet to get a date

This. I play UNIST for a couple hours, then CS for a match or 3 and then Overwatch.

More recently I've been getting into HotS.

>showering twice a day
>mobiles games
uck

>tfw OkCupid, POF, and Tinder (among others) are owned by the same company

Attached: okcupid ratings.jpg (1318x696, 225K)

It takes like 4-5 minutes to log in and collect dailies. It’s not that bad. They’re mostly gacha time wasters.

That's the gamble with online dating: maybe you'll find someone, maybe you'll get catfish scammed. Roll the dice, user. Step out of your comfort zone and possibly meet the person of your dreams. Or lose confidence in your self-esteem and your ability to discern a fake profile from a real one.

here's how tinder works for men
you swipe as many as women as possible a day then do it again until you get matches
most will be instagram thots trying to get followers
you'll probably get uggos but you'll also find out the kind of women you attract in general, but most of them won't really be up to meet up with you anyways

chances are the only women you'll actually meet up with are ones you've already met in real life but they didn't know how to give you signals on that they liked you then

sounds like a pretty disappointing experience for anyone who isn't a chad, but you at least learn the kind of women you attract and can use that IRL

Attached: 1536310614129.png (651x444, 342K)

My mom talked to a fortune teller when I was born. The fortune teller said I would marry when I turned 35. So I’m not worried.

Gotta find the tells.
On PoF I know a thotbot when I get a "Hey there :)" message. I'm getting better but it's still an agonizing slog.

>I've answered over 1000 questions
>thots only answered around 10
>88% match
I'd like the questionnaires more if more people answered them.

Attached: 1437217735618.png (643x508, 235K)

its like how most chocolate on shelves are owned by the same company
you're getting the same shit but in a different package

Basically this. In my recent experience, most women are just using tinder for followers or friends. The latter annoys me because Bumble has a friends setting

>most will be instagram thots trying to get followers
this is so fucking painful, can't even start a conversation without a random girl texting me with "haha I barely use this, we can talk on instagram :)"

just ignore anyone who posts their instagram

that's a shit test for betas dude

Also what the fuck is Kik? I've seen more people asking to be messaged on Kik than instagram.

This. If her Instagram has more than 50 photos on it then it's pretty much an instant ignore.
Regardless of their intentions, I don't wanna date someone who has their fucking phone out taking pictures of everything all day long.

From what I understand people literally only use it for sexting. It's kinda like how people only use SC for lewds.
If she has a kik she's a thot

its a messaging app. Yea Forums knows all about that shit

>tfw you dont swipe on people who look too attractive for you

What's the deal with all these girls that have 300+ posts and all of them are selfies on the exact same place making the exact same face?
it's creepy as fuck.

>you swipe as many as women as possible
>usually fatties or black chicks match with me
I'm sure they're fine girls with great personalities but that's not what I'm attracted to. Am I doomed to never finding a qt3.14?

Attached: 1437867594262.gif (500x378, 567K)

Come here often?

Tinder has legit good girls, problem is that you have to dig a lot with all these single moms and instagram sluts.

Daily!

growing up is learning the kind of women who work for you, not the women you want
ask your dad what he sees in your mother

In that sort of situation the only constant factor is yourself. If you're not getting the women you want, improving yourself is the only real solution.
Get some muscles or find better paying work and show it off.

Attention whores that "just can't take a good pic" but posts them all anyway to lap up those sweet sweet likes from desperate men.

Instagram has been a thing for like 9 years. You can take 5 pics a year and be over your threshold

Yeah, I don't use it and the very thought of it existing unsettles and amuses me at the same time -but- it's not like girls can't use it if they really just want to be around more people of the opposite sex. I dunno though, part of me wants to use it just to flake on random bitches

>finally get a gf
>she asks me uninstall tinder pof bumble all that stuff
>didnt even say to delete my account just the apps
>use this to my advantage
>keep using tinder and pof on google chrome
>blow my load and hit the road
>she doesnt suspect anything

should i keep going? I dont even feel bad about doing this, but still.

How do you end up liking selfies of girls that don't even follow you?

youtube.com/watch?v=7YHeybrS2gM

>lying to your gf
>girl telling his bf what to do
both of you are shit so do as you wish.

I swear tinder just leaves dead accounts up on their app in my area. Its so fucking rare for me to even match with anyone and when I do the girl doesn't say a fucking word. It pisses me off to no end

I'd only feel bad if she uninstalled those apps herself. I had a chick give me her number, we went on some dates, later she unmatched me on tinder, and now she's been "busy" a fuckload lately. We're nowhere near the "I guess we're mutually exclusive" point so I don't give a fuck but it's weird that she's carrying this facade so long

post your feet

men and women can't be friends
there is no such thing as the friendzone
have you tried talking to a woman like you do with the boys? never works
has a female friend ever even gave a shit about you the same way you do with them?

friendzone is a myth because men and women can't be friends. its only the sip zone

You're probably a sociopath

haha yeah that's what's going on

Post your dick.

>Meet some girl on dating site
>She comes over today
>Really likes me, I don't feel the sparks despite her being sweet but I'm sexually frustrated
>She wants me to choke and slap her
>Choking wasn't too bad
>Feel really bad when I slap her
>She clearly has emotional issues
>Didn't realize this until after she was already super into me

Help, this isn't even the only one

Attached: 1525129586276.jpg (1280x1110, 238K)

>This thread has been pruned or deleted.

Well you clearly don't give a shit about her, so why do you even have a gf? For the sake of having one?

Attached: 1537741218217.jpg (254x218, 8K)

>men and women can't be friends
Wholly agreed. It's either a ticking time bomb or a dumb bitch who doesn't have the conviction to cut off an unrequited interest

eat shit faggot