Is it Yea Forumscore?

Is it Yea Forumscore?

Attached: 270px-The_Wicher_1_.png (270x320, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BieA3FFVJ10
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

its my least favorite Witcher despite being the Witcher I put the most hours in

It's the only good witcher game

I wish the series stuck to the RPG combat rather than trying to copy Dark Souls then Batman.

The thing about RPG combat is that its usually heavily supported by character building of which Witcher has some of the worst of in vidya history

It's good, too many people don't give it a chance because of the combat system which I never understood, old CRPG's have basically the same combat system yet fewer people complained about in say NWN.

3 is still better though because of bigger scope but 1 had the most memorable moment in the series, chapter 4.

I'm glad I played it, never want to play it again.

this pretty accurately describes my feelings for it

Great game.

Attached: The Witcher.2017-12-17.23.25.49.764.jpg (1920x1080, 1.08M)

too much flower collecting

I liked it a lot but Witcher has improved with each game. I don't feel the need to go back. If cdpr decided to remake it in another 5 years or so I'd be cool with that. It's a great game that suffered from inexperienced devs and a small budget. Could be goat if fully remade.

how many zoomers just played witcher 3 and don't even know it's based on books

>play it
>"something about this is so damn strange"
>finish and go read about it
>its a weird hackjob of the neverwinter nights engine
At least the way movement and combat positioning worked finally made sense.

The books are garbage that nobody gives a shit about, so that's irrelevant

A full remake of W1 would be nice idea on paper but part of the charm is the cumbersome mechanics and low poly environments, it's kinda like Deadly Premonition, if you fix poor mechanics and update the graphics, it wouldn't be a 10/10 because it's part of the charm.

Best story.

I remember when it used to have cult following on v but since then those people either left or have been vastly outnumbered.

youtube.com/watch?v=BieA3FFVJ10

Attached: 2f0b904ccf3837602718f8e2dbbf178aa94781dcadafd9576dee4b48f329ac79.jpg (443x597, 91K)

>2018
Woo yeah, so long ago. Us boomers.

Are you talking about the video? That's literally just me shilling my own stuff I've made last time I replayed the game.

>shilling your videos
Back to rebbit.

I love every witcher game, each part have something unique and always bringing comfy feelings to me.
Btw, time roll some waifu for tonight journey.

Attached: 1554200849977.jpg (2500x2748, 2.48M)

Starts out ridiculously slow so I don't blame people for not really knowing it's easily the best Witcher game. Not that the others are bad, but I bet most people dropped this game before they even got to act 2.

Eh, sure...

Fucking hell, need to re-roll.

Attached: 1553771837835.jpg (500x333, 91K)

rolling for shani

dubs are disabled btw so some waifus are unattainable

>yen
I'm good with that

I quit somewhere in chapter 2 or 3, shit got so tedious

Let's do this

I'm going to kill myself because Anna Henrietta isn't real

Rolling..

Firstly, dubs are disabled on this board because mods are faggits, so I'll just take a waifu instead, thank you.

Secondly,
>>looks over list
>>sees no Saskia
FUCKING BULLSHIT
I'll just take all the elf chicks instead. Fuck you though anyway.

>no vampire waifu

Attached: The Witcher.2017-12-18.19.44.24.964.jpg (1920x1080, 243K)

big money big money

rollan senpai

OH WAIT, NEVERMIND I AM DUMB EXCUSE MY OUTBREAK OF THE STUPID

rolling for saskai