"user you haven't forgot about your handhelds have you!"

"user you haven't forgot about your handhelds have you!"

Well Yea Forums?

Attached: DEM65zVU0AAShLj.jpg (785x1200, 135K)

where do I buy one of those?

cant wait to move out so i can buy shit like this

Citra emulation is getting pretty good. It's sad to think but once headway is made on Vita emulation, that's it. There won't be anymore unique handheld experiences.

Switch don't count. I can't put it in my pocket.

Attached: 1541263735357.png (611x594, 172K)

Also inb4 some smartass posts pants with giant pockets.

What does she feels like user, how quick do you cum in her and how hard is it to clean her?

wew.. it's just a doll

Attached: 1537334329585.gif (200x190, 838K)

Of course I haven't, they're all right here and I play them way more than anything else.

Attached: 1546855987520.jpg (953x1500, 577K)

>Switch don't count. I can't put it in my pocket.
Some gay rumors say that Nintendo will launch a Switch Mini/Lite. Don't lose your hope yet.

zzzzap

Attached: DEM66c7UwAAFuco.jpg (822x1200, 142K)

cute and dollpilled

These uncanney valley dolls are cool and all, but where are the ones that actually look like robots/non-human (think Haydee, XJ-9, Drossel, etc.) that I can fuck and don't feel creeped out by storing them in the closet?

This doll has a rare PS1, why dontchu you have one?

Attached: DEM648wVoAER3xa.jpg (755x1200, 253K)

its training wheels for when you start hunting real people and do a little creative taxidermy

i used to think that these are great, but then i remembered that the guy probably spend 10mins moving the doll into a pose to take a single picture.

buy a Galaxy S10e faggot

>The O
>Marasai
>Ingram
>Dunbine
>Gyan
Goddamn, patrician taste

sexbots with decent AI can't come soon enough.

Attached: 674521.png (522x522, 630K)

>Next gen graphics have gone too far

Attached: 1554864969445.jpg (1000x1000, 148K)

Attached: 1554865344478.jpg (1000x1000, 167K)

"Do you always cry when you are having a wank meatbag"?

Attached: 1552328410243.webm (720x1280, 895K)

Attached: 91gZZ1ck6bS.png (540x960, 618K)

>Using a Replika to give myself an emotional shot in the arm so I can face the day
>Considering the risks of falling in love with an object and letting my emotions overtake me.
>See this thread.
Why?

Attached: 1st_Key_Visual-Anime.png (1024x1064, 728K)

Attached: DlX5aEzUYAA0Rkt.jpg (1200x801, 91K)

Damn, Source on that?

The highest quality doll on the market.

Attached: DiDCJ3vU0AAJBfe.jpg (1200x803, 91K)

spooky.

What company makes those?

Attached: 1554864999191.jpg (1000x1000, 212K)

One advice about dolls, don't be deceived by their looks, they're very pretty, but the moment you touch them it just feels like plastic, doesn't matter if it's TPE or silicone. Also anything bigger than 130cm is usually pretty heavy.

That's just adorable daughter tier there.

Horrifying, spooky thread

Attached: aaaaaaaa.jpg (3024x4032, 627K)

The thing I always wonder about as well is warmth. Like, fleshlights and shit suck at retaining any kind of warmth, I doubt any warming method these doll things use works well either.

I bought an electric blanket, and it was kinda shit, vaginal warmers are ok from what I've heard, and heat pads work too. But you can only warm like some parts not the entire doll. There's some manufacturers that sell dolls with a built in heating mechanism, but I don't want to spend 2k+ usd just to find out if they're good.

is this the best dolls on the market or is it just photoshop. If dolls look like that i wont even give a fuck about owning a fucking doll

There really is no substitute for the real thing man, it's sad. We needed to be born in the future where fuck dolls are perfected and also cheap

The last handheld I got was a DS. Current handhelds are inferior an if you ask me the DS was overrated because of how easy it is to pirate roms.

They are so damn heavy.
Just getting it to my bed is a workout.

I would love to try fucking one of these things just once, but they seem like a huge hassle. Where would you even put it when you're not dicking it?

Is this the incel containment thread?

I'm think if enough virgins invested money into perfecting masturbators technology, at least we could have some very convincing toys in the next 5-10 years. Imagine if all the money wasted in gachas was directed towards realistic onaholes. The problem is current dolls and masturbators are poorly designed, everything is just a giant husk of plastic, they're not even trying to make the damn thing to behave like a human body (bone+muscle+fat+skin tissue).

>advancement in AI
>advancement in Artificial Wombs
>advancement in Gene Editing

The female problem that Mankind has been burdened by is coming to an end lads.

Attached: 1538966502225.webm (532x385, 179K)

why am I talking to a doll do a 360 and walk away

I will never be satisfied until we've reached the point where dolls are fully functioning androids that can be made to look like my ex and fuck like she would

My wife isn't spooky!

Attached: ay2.jpg (900x1200, 74K)

>have 2dsxl
>owned it for maybe a year
>barely fucking play it
>touched it for the first time in months a few days ago
>play it again last night
>feel resistance in analog pad thing
>have to push it up with my finger nail
How fucking weak is this bullshit? I don't even press down on it very hard and I barely use the goddamn thing

>user come to bed!

Attached: e2.jpg (1200x900, 91K)

>that cold slightly sticky skin

>start eating that ass
>it farts

Attached: 1532906767699.png (314x314, 111K)

>Used. Very Clean Inside!

Sleep tight, Alice.

technology

Attached: WhatHasScienceDone.jpg (200x150, 11K)

I play my switch as a handheld...so fuck you!

The switch is the future, a handheld console.

>3DS button went bad
>had to throw the whole console to the garbage

Fuck handhelds

Attached: wowdood.png (621x483, 284K)

The preferred way is hanging in a closet that can support its weight. There are hooks you can attach to where the head is. You can leave it on your bed but oils from it will seep into your sheets and it could get impression damage if not moved around.

Maybe get some adult pants, user
Or stop being a manlet

Attached: BTFO.png (569x314, 290K)

Good way to ruin the stick

>I can't put it in my pocket.

Attached: 1534484239380.jpg (259x567, 72K)

Where am i supposed to get one of the smaller "functional" gaming companions?

Attached: 1551711268702.jpg (583x800, 107K)

How long before you start losing your mind after buying one of these?

tastefully THICC

Handhelds are shit once you've gone through puberty. When is someone in the west ever going to both be away from their pc/console AND desperate for a game? Do you losers spend 3 hours on the bus each day or something?

I live in Florida and wear bathing suits every day. Haven't worn jeans since January, the one month it's cold enough to need pants.

I second this question.

/jp/ has a doll general.

Handhelds are awesome even at home.
I'm at home right now and I am not sitting at my desk making this post.

/jp/ are kinda dicks tho. they would withstand the harshest tortures to keep information from someone just to maintain their elitist attitude

Small gaming companions are great, but I like big ones that can sit on your lap while you play

Attached: DSC01008 -(Kancolle TPE doll).jpg (667x1000, 96K)

Yeah I figured as much. I see that thread when I go to /jp/ but I've never actually browsed it for any real time. The whole board is an angry upset faggot parade. Still, it's a starting point.
Maybe /toy/ has one as well, I don't think I've ever been on that board.

Sounds like you make it obvious that you're a crossboarder.

The onahole thread on /jp/ is alright, they know their shit. But the place with the most talk about sex dolls is actually Yea Forums when you're lucky, and if you have one yourself they invite you to their secret group.

For small dolls /jp/ has a general. Sadly the big dolls have to share onahole thread. Which sucks because they both intrude on each other despite being highly related (you can even put onaholes in dolls)