Is this game good, Yea Forums?

Is this game good, Yea Forums?
I started watching South Park a few weeks ago.

Attached: 3078723-66102.jpg (320x320, 65K)

God I fucking hate zoomers

Yes but play The Stick of Truth first. Also watch more south park first so you appreciate it more.

>t.self-hating zoomer

If you like Nu Park, this is the game for you. If you prefer the older seasons, get Stick of Truth instead.

When does nu park start? I'm currently at season 10 and it's still good

I haven't watched any South Park but hear the two games are good turn-based RPGs, how true is that statement?

Stick of truth is like paper mario
Butthole is shit because it's not like paper mario

South Park is over 20 years old.

S17, Black Friday Bunduru is good tho

Game keeps loading infinitely when i'm about the fight the old people at the retirement house, anyone know why?

It slowly starts around season 15 or 16 and continues to ramp up until it escalates in season 18 or 19. Can't remember which exactly.

>I started watching South Park a few weeks ago.
fucking zoomer. most people here (i hope) grow up with south park

as for the game itself, its ok

S17 is when they started to do more dry topical humor, S18 is when they started doing their continuity gimmick that got progressively worse

It's like Paper Mario but not as good.

south park is literally unwatchable after season 10
there straight up are just no jokes after that

The mental gymnastics of you legit incels is astonishing.
I watched a episode here and there, never kept up with it especially since it had such a erratic schedule. How the fuck does that make me a zoomer?
Did I need to consume literally everything in the 80's/90's to be Yea Forums(nel)™ approved?

that's a lot of buzzwords

Says the retard spouting zoomer.

It has ups and downs through out it's whole run

just play stick of truth if you wanna laugh. fractured just left really lazy, youre fighting the same enemies while stick of truth felt way more varied

Really? Go fund yourself is one of my favorite episodes. I don't remember it being very preachy either.

Unlike the Simpsons South Park still has its touch, but it isn't as consistent as it used to be. It's clear they are struggling to cover new ground creatively.

World War Zimmerman is one of the most fucking based episodes.

Can’t remember which season though.

Attached: 9D3B2DE9-E811-4A8F-8052-E369D545DAAB.jpg (650x367, 214K)

Stick of truth is not amazing but it's still massively better than Fractured but whole
I hope whoever thought adding loading to every single menu and added crafting got fired

I think it started when they started making whole seasons have a whole over-arcing storyline. Yeah, South Park has continuity but nothing that was so expansive previously.

Season 17 IIRC