What are the best PSP games to emulate, Yea Forums?

What are the best PSP games to emulate, Yea Forums?

Attached: 512px-PPSSPP_logo.svg.png (512x512, 57K)

i got this just to play metal gear acid.

Any of the SRPG's are good.
Avoid AAA games, they're all watered down trash
If you're using a controller, MH is good

I suggest Gurumin

Midnight Club 3

Megaman Powered Up

Tekken 5: DR and Tekken 6 if you can get them to run at 60fps

Danganronpa with the fan translation from 2013. Fuck NISA
There's also Final Fantasy Dissidia/012 to consider.
Monster Hunter Freedom Unite? If you've played the more recent entries prepare yourself though, it will look barebones in your mind but it's overall a pretty solid game.

Attached: eyebrows.gif (578x987, 397K)

There was some Initial D one.

>emulating Danganronpa

Attached: 1554949321354[1].png (932x944, 241K)

You're either a dubfag or a consumerist/corporatist cuck. Your opinion is thus eternally invalid.

Attached: Monokuma.png (138x256, 28K)

>Persona 3 Portable
>Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
>Monster Hunter Portable 3rd english translated
>either Dissidia game
>Crisis Core
>Ratchet&Clank Size Matters and Secrt Agent Clank are decent games but are kinda short
>any of the Grand Theft Auto games
>Star Wars Renegade Squadron. It's no Battlefront 2, but it's a solid game

Ther's probably a lot of weebshit that some anons will try to recommend. Feel free to try those too.

Attached: image_1.jpg (189x34, 2K)

You can watch a gameplay on youtube and is almost the same.

I will suggest a game that most people avoid.
Fate/EXTRA
And no, it's not "warriors" game.

Ms.PacMan maze madness

Haven't touched Monster Hunter yet, but I thought until World every single entry was objectivelly better (the same but with more monsters, weapons, some little improvements and a different setting). Am I mistaken?
What do the PSP MH games offer that 4 or World don't?

Patapon 1, 2 and 3 if you have a decent machine that doesn't lag or delays imput. If not forget about it.

Attached: patapon-listing-thumb-01-ps4-eu-27jul17.png (920x518, 251K)

You're right, it's an inferior clone by Marvelous.

Marvelous musou are SHIT

Phantasy Star Portable 2 Infinity if you can read runes, else the non infinity version

skip the third one it is suck

DEF JAM
DEF JAM
DEF JAM

>What do the PSP MH games offer that 4 or World don't?
The hardest monster you will ever encounter in any Monster Hunter game. PSP MHFU Plesioth, with its hitboxes of doom and dispair.

Attached: pleshit.jpg (830x546, 60K)

World is casual garbage with horrible weapon balance and a piss poor roster of both monsters and weapons. World should not represent the entire series.

The truth is there is no "best" monster huntee. Freedom Unite, Tri P3rd, 3U, 4U, and GenU all have their own pros and cons and are all worth playing through. First generation monhun aged like milk, so feel free to skip it as Freedom Unite is a straight upgrade.

Tactics Ogre

Plays differently, different monster roster with different movesets and hitboxes etc, differently balanced weapons
It's not really a matter of "every game is the same but with more stuff", you can't really know the difference unless you've played both and compared them and made your own conclusion about what you like
A lot of people still hold FU as the pinnacle of the series
If you're interested try it, if you don't care, don't

ace combat x and ace combat joint assault

user... Fate/EXTRA is NOT musou game, that's what I wrote.

Kenka Banchou Badass Rumble

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

3rd birthday
digimon world re digitize
dantes inferno
star ocean 1
star ocean 2

My bad. I thought you were trying to say Marvelous games didn't count as musou. and then I forgot the musou is called /Excella or something

Holy crap user thank you very much.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1500x1500, 316K)

I see, thank you, I thought it was like Pokemon, if GF didn't make two steps backwards for every forward, and assumed I only had to play 4U and World (or whatever last entry would be when I'd give it a chance) to see everything the series had to offer.
I guess I'll play most of them now, then.

Attached: PSP-good-games.jpg (2763x5000, 3.16M)

brave story

Gladiator Begins

Attached: gfs_172666_2_10.jpg (480x272, 32K)

>le hipcheck meme
literally just roll through it

Monster Hunter 3rd Portable HD
Monster Hunter Freedom Unite

I fucking love both.

Attached: 3rd.jpg (1920x1080, 336K)

Street Stage. It was the second best racing game on the PSP.
The best one is Motorstorm: Arctic Edge.

World is a combat based derivative from monster hunter genre. It doesn't have nearly as much good hunt preparing, trapping and cozy gathering as older titles have.

Is there a point in playing P3rd? Can't you emulate 3U with Cemu or whatever it was called? The lack of G rank really turns me off

>Danganronpa with the fan translation from 2013

Attached: joe laugh.png (347x340, 55K)

>Big yellow ball who can split into smaller yellow balls
>PatapatapataPon
>That one with the classical music in Black and White
>Grip Shift (it's still fucked in PPSSPP)
>that Jak and Daxter spin off is quite ok

P3rd and Tri/3U aren't the same game

I've played both P3rd and Tri and I know they aren't the same, but barring the village is the difference really that big? I'm not weeb enough to prefer the nipponese aesthetics over G rank

Nanoha Gears of Destiny

Attached: mainmenu2_bgcg.tga.png (512x512, 443K)

About as much of a difference I guess as there's been any two entries in the franchise
P3rd imo is much closer to FU than 3U

Valkyria Chronicles 3 with English patch
The idolmaster SP games with English patch
Persona 3 Portable
Monster Hunter Freedom Unite

Nah, gonna have to disagree with you there mate. The actual "hunting" aspect is one if the weaker aspects of OG monster hunter.
>traps can't be deactivated until fucking Generations for no reason
>while paint balling isn't as bad, the level up system in world is a lot better and more intricate as you learn more and more about the monster without needing a 3rd party guide
>maps are far too small for searching to actually be enjoyable, and most monsters spawn in the same area every time
And farming is just fucking awful in pre-world MH, the inclusion of Expeditions alone makes it a lot less frustrating, not to mention making RNG a lot less prevalent as you can farm for specific materials over random searching in a mushroom in the corner.

Valkyria chronicles 3
Tactics ogre: LUCT

Attached: 57466300_p0.jpg (1391x2205, 1.86M)

This is still in "eng never ever" mode right?

Yggdra Union
Riviera

The PSP version was good to play on a PSP back in the day, but in 2019 you would be better off emulating the PS2 version or playing the original ps2/xbox versions,

Growlanser Wayfarer of Time is a true hidden gem and you should play it right fucking now

>Still mad

Attached: 1533016764274.png (3000x3000, 472K)

Can I use a controller on my phone ? Why did I never thought of that ?

Hello new friend

Played the shit out of this and ps2 version which was exceptionally more difficult

Because you're a fool.

Attached: 3d58a5bc-dcef-42aa-aaea-0d4fb80a8628[1].jpg (640x640, 56K)

Joint assault goes to a blank screen after missions.

You have to reset the game and start it up where it auto saved to go to the next level.

Then, after doing that a few times, it doesn't work anymore, and it stays a black screen.

X is still good.

dissidia 012 with a 60 fps patch
the modding scene for that game is pretty crazy, tons of mods for just 1 psp game

it also has best girl

Attached: tumblr_n2lrlx9bYG1t63li6o8_r1_250.gif (250x141, 1.72M)

Final Fantasy Tactics and Final Fantasy IV Complete are great.

>Growlanser Wayfarer of Time
Do you need to play the first ones to understand things or is it a standalone story?

It's standalone

Are you retarded?

Thanks, also i learned that the artist does hentai too, thats a plus.

>dissidia 012 with a 60 fps patch
Last time I checked some shit like assists was broken and ran twice as fast, is this fixed?

Bros, P3 portable or FES?

Fuck man. Why was NT so shit?

Because the 3v3 battle idea was absolutely fucking retarded and ruined the entire game since they built the whole thing around it.

I didn't even know Dissidia had a modding scene, neat

If you're a fan of mecha, there's a shitload of /m/ games on PSP.

Attached: Strike Freedom.webm (960x544, 1.63M)

What did I do to deserve this, my lord?

Growlanser Wayfarer of Time is not a hidden gem at all, it gets mentioned quite a bit despite being bad. It has the slowest, most boring opening 10 hours of any jrpg ever and bad pacing throughout. The story is crammed full of cliches, gameplay tries to emulate western rpgs (which are themselves known for having bad gameplay) and completely fails because it's way to clunky, music is bad, game looks ugly, it's just a bad game through and through.
>b-but the artist made front innocent!
Then go watch front innocent. Stay away from Growlanser.

Attached: gay as fuck.jpg (539x800, 420K)

>being this wrong about everything

pretty sure it only breaks the summoning animation for the assist, which if you dont play online, wont mean anything.
Just means you have to have a faster reaction time, to me it makes it more fun

The portable Armored Cores are a lot of fun, especially if you use the right analog stick for camera control (pretty simple to do, just open the emulator settings and map your look and turn buttons accordingly).

FES with party control

P3P has skill cards though, god damn do some of the fusion challenges suck without them

Dissidia 012

Come to think of it, I've never played either of the PSP Mega Man remakes. Are they good?

Everything I said is 100% true and you can't refute it. Why do you like this terrible game user?

YES

Maybe videogames aren't for you user.

best version of best final fantasy
also Maverick Hunter X and Dracula X Chronicles are alright

Attached: final_fantasy_iv_the_complete_collection_image11.jpg (635x360, 55K)

>no mention of Ridge Racer 2

Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker
The 3rd Birthday