8. The Legend of Zelda
7. Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater
6. Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
5. Castlevania: Symphony of The Night
4. Metroid Prime
3. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
2. Chrono Trigger
1. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

Attached: Zelda BOTW.jpg (968x681, 122K)

stopped reading at FE:A
nuke america and europe

This is an absolutely horrible list

>xenoblade over super mario world, metal gear solid, ff6, witcher 3

kill yourself.

>Fire Emblem awakening
Stopped Reading right there. List is trash.

Attached: 507.jpg (480x531, 31K)

>best games list
>OOT at number 1
Stopped reading right there

Why is this seemingly so common? I haven't played the game, is it really THAT good?

Cry more Zoomer, go back to watching GameGrumps
Yes it's objectively perfect from a design standpoint

>Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate that high

You know, I don't think I've ever seen MonHun on any top list, despite it's critical acclaim and high esteem as one of the best co-op series of all time. Why is this?

Attached: 390.png (995x665, 243K)

> Rune Factory in the top 50 ahead of overrated meme garbage like Bloodborne & DMC
Based

I think it's the most nostalgic game for a lot of Americans. The only other Zelda games I played were LttP and BotW and I liked them both more then OoT.

It's a well made game but part of what makes it legendary was getting to experience Zelda in 3D for the first time. Nowadays something like that isn't special but it can't be understated how huge the jump to 3D was back then.

>mfw never played a Zelda game

Attached: 1490936410730.jpg (480x578, 45K)

*best games chosen by 80000 reditor nincels

Your title was a bit misleading so i fixed it for you. No need to thank me

>Persona 5 and Xenoblade Chronicles greater than Resident Evil 4
>MGS 4 (FOUR) ranked as the 20TH GREATEST GAME EVER MADE

Holy shit, great trolling. Love this list.

any "top" list is just proof how fucking bad the tastes of the average pleb are. nothing more.

So is Tetris

This is bullshit. There's no fucking way Peace Walker is that high. Get outta here

NINTENDOMINATION

better than that famitsu one but still pretty bad

> Bbbbut NINTENDO BIAS!!!
Seething

>its objectively perfect from a design standpoint

>HEY LISTEN
>iron boots
>water temple

No it isnt

>MGS4 and Peace Walker are ranked ahead of FF IV, VII, and X, Shadow of the Colossus, Dark Souls, Super Metroid, Melee, TWEWY

Fucking beautiful.

I see good games on that list. Can't agree with their order, but still, good list.
>Tales of Symphonia and Lunar
Noice.

> HD Collection
> Includes Peace Walker
> Collections aren't actually games
> MGS2 & MGS3 were already seperately listed
> Peace Walker makes it by default

A normal well rounded healthy individual would not consider games like breath of the wild or xenoblade as fun. The list is a joke. cope

SIX of the Top 10 are Nintendo games.

Seems about right.

Water Temple is the ultimate pleb filter, if you cannot beat it then you should kill yourself. It's the 3rd most well designed level ever

I never owned anything but Nintendo hardware outside of PC. Literally a fan.

But honestly i find OOT boring as fuck, aged horribly. I can't go beyond temple number 3 or something even on 3DS

> BBBUT HOW DARE THEY LIKE NINTENDO
> WHERE'S MUH MOVIE GAMES & LE MATURE GARBAGE
Actually COPE more, this is pathetic

Nintendo and Konami baby

Welp, Metroid Prime confirmed the most consistently great series in gaming. All 3 games are in the fucking TOP TEN best games ever made.

do you actually think xenoblade is better than witcher 3

if so, literally kill yourself. it's a shit list.

God Tier list, only Snoyggers will disagree out of jealosy. You can usually tell it's them when they use the usual buzzwords to demean Nintendo fans for their games being popular

>46. Super Metroid
>9. Metroid Prime 2
>6. Metroid Prime 3

?

P4G in top 10 is unironically based, though.

Should I play OoT in the N64 emulator or wait for NIntendo to give me a way to play it on the Switch? (probably never)

yeah user I'm sure the list with 90% nintendo games and missing some of the best games of all time that even metacritic agrees on because they're not nintendo is completely unbiased, mr seething nincel

have sex

>durr (console here)

if you weren't a poor piece of shit you would play games on all platforms

fuck you and the other poor plebs on Yea Forums.

>its well designed because everyone hates it and has to constantly switch boots and gets lost and confused. Thats why its so great because i can seem interesting for having a contrarian opinion, dont you understand?

"Ok"

> MUH METACRITIC
> NINTENDO BAD
> SONY GOOD
Yep you're the one seething here

nincel cope

Based

Ironically, this post is pure reddit

> n-no ur mad
seething

>Super Metroid is 22 spots behind fucking PEACE WALKER

Just think about that for a second.

You shouldn't play it at all, it's an overrated piece of trash

About what? The only people seething are Sony fans, why would Nintendo fans be mad when 90 % of the list is Nintendo games? Shadow of The Colossus is the only Sony game that people have ever given a shit about, the rest is garbage

It's seriously not worth the effort. Trust me.

I still don't get why everyone jerks off OoT. I rather play Twilight Princess.

>Ah yes, those darn sony movie games. These games that are 80% walking through empty worlds are the REAL fun stuff.

No u cope

it works fine on an emulator. not sure how well the 3DS version emulates.

I’m disgusted by people thinking Persona 5 is good. Rest of the list I’m mostly okay with, but P5 is an aggressively terrible game and I cannot figure out why the fuck anyone likes it.

can't handle the truth, just like you can't handle the fact that you'll never not be an incel

Don't listen to these contrarian Zoomers, it's a masterpiece, play it on a Project 64 Emulator with the skippable cutscenes mod

I hate Twilight Princess, it has like 10 hours of filler in the beginning.

You would know, reditor

Witcher is for fags.

BECAUSE IT'S SONY EXCLUSIVEEEEEEEEEEEE

Same reason people like that piece of shit Horizon.

My first thought as well. I'm a little bit proud not gonna lie. Though I would've chosen RF3 over 4 I guess RF4 has more appeal to girls since bachelors.

>calls others zoomers
>needs a cutscene skip mod so he can finish it and go back to playing fortnite faster

lmao

OoT had better combat. Contrary to what retards like Arin thinks, there's always another way to take out enemies than just the sword without having to wait. Even the dead hands can be forced out of the ground with bombs. Twilight Princess doesn't give you nearly as much flexibility outside the sword.

>Main character fucks every girl under the sun

>For fags

play the game, faggot.

>i sure do love pressing the x button to get a mini cutscene of how awesome my character kills the bad guy! Thats the real experience! Not that garbage nintendo Games where you ACTUALLY have to do stuff! No sir!
C O P E
O
P
E

>it's a masterpiece
>play it with the skippable cutscenes mod

Attached: 1.jpg (720x720, 240K)

Scrolled all the way to number 1 first to determine value of this list.

It's shit.

Don't get me wrong, I love Ocarina of Time, and when it first came out, it was mindblowing and ahead of it's time, but comparing it to all video games, even current ones, and saying it is the best, is like saying a model-t ford is the best car.

Yes, he fucks girls and you watch it. If that's not gay, I don't know what is.

>> MUH METACRITIC
so do you agree that metacritic is meaningless and games like oot and botw are actually shit despite having very high scores?

>Geralt of Rivia

>fag game

you didn't play any of the games.

These are solid choices. I disagree with some but generally these are great games.

>nincel cope

LMFAO

>fedora's mask niggers getting BTFO again
HAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1543170218001.png (1002x688, 719K)

die

this, watching your player character fuck hot women is gay af and breaks my immersion

I prefer the nintendo experience where the player character is an autistic incel manlet who can't fuck anyone, its easier for me to self insert that way

>I was born in 1998 the list
Its worse than Yea Forums list

Attached: 1552821097470.jpg (690x816, 91K)

No, they're actually good because people like them, not because of the scores.
The fact that metacritic is worthless doesn't mean that reality is the opposite of metacritic.

>metroid prime (any) over super metroid

this is bait

no one could make a list this bad and claim it's real.

So according to this, the most popular games in each Genre are these
> Platformer
1. Metroid Prime (Nintendo) (MC: Samus Aran)
2. Castlevania: SOTN (Konami) (MC: Alucard)
3. Metroid Prime 3 (Nintendo) (MC: Samus Aran)
> Shooter
2. Metroid Prime 3 (Nintendo) (MC: Samus Aran)
3. Metroid Prime 2 (Nintendo) (MC: Samus Aran)
> Adventure
1. Ocarina of Time (Nintendo) (MC: Link/Zelda)
2. Breath of the Wild (Nintendo) (MC: Link/Zelda)
3. Metroid Prime (Nintendo) (MC: Samus Aran)
> Action
2. Metroid Prime 3 (Nintendo) (MC: Samus Aran)
3. Metroid Prime 2 (Nintendo) (MC: Samus Aran)
> 2D Platformer
1. Castlevania: SOTN (Konami) (MC: Alucard)
2. Super Mario World (Nintendo) (MC: Mario)
3. Super Mario Bros (Nintendo) (MC: Mario)
> Cinematic Movie
1. Metal Gear Solid 3 (Konami) (MC: Snake)
2. Metal Gear Solid 2 (Konami) (MC: Raiden)
3. Resident Evil 4 (Capcom) (MC: Leon/Ashley)
> Role-Playing
1. Chrono Trigger (SquareSoft) (MC: Crono/Marle)
2. Persona 4 Golden (Sega) (MC: Yu Narukami)
3. Monster Hunter 4U (Capcom) (MC: Monster Hunter)

Get mad

>b-b-but Nintendo
I have a PC, faganon.

so what you're saying is, metacritic is only accurate when the score is high for nincel games and low for anything else?

sounds like nincel cope to me lol

Holy shit are the Metroid Prime games really that fucking good? They're always top 10 in these list, I have to get around to play them.

TP is more polished in some ways like text speed, framerate, hyrule field, camera, warping. That said, I still like OoT more for the dungeons, combat, music, and secrets.

>get mad

at a horrible list? yeah

what kind of retard thinks any prime game is better than super metroid, THE defining game for "metroidvanias"?

>OoT counted twice
ok

this snoy cope lmao

Metascore means nothing if it doesn't align with the actual Users who are playing the games. All of the games that made OP's list for example deserved their Metascores or should be rated higher. The fact that games like GTA V, Skyrim, RDR2 & GTA IV didn't make this list despite having 96's or higher proves that it's method is flawed

>Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
>6
>Breath of the Wild
>3

Attached: gorsh.jpg (283x269, 39K)

needs vapor coming out of the mask holes

Nope that's not what I'm saying, but you sound like a retarded Sony negro teenager so I don't really expect you to have basic reading comprehension.

Sorry for the late reply. I spent the last 5 minutes climbing the vines.

Don't forget about God of War, Uncharted, and shit like that.

Super Metroid is a SNES game, you autistic moron.

Chrono Trigger is a much better game than OoT is.

Attached: 1441658985866.jpg (611x867, 193K)

Monster Hunter, Leon & Chrono all unironically deserve to be in Smash

Can't say about Prime 3 because I haven't played them, but 1 and 2 are fucking good, yes.

majora mask is better than oot though

>Westerners make a list of best games
>choose Mother 3 as #13
>Mother 3 has NEVER EVER been released in the WEST

makes sense

>Nope that's not what I'm saying, but you sound like a retarded Sony negro teenager
so I was right on the mark huh
cry more nincel

Uuuuuh why isn't Bloodborne there? Where are the Sony exclusives??? The niggers on Yea Forums told me that Sony made good games wtf

True, but to be fair Uncharted 2 & TLOU actually made the list, so they clearly deserved their scores.

Its kinda sad how westerners pretend they played Mother 3 and aren't just echoing it for social cred.

>persona 5 that high
>awakening even on this list
>tlou
>melee over ultimate

the ultimate meme list by npcs

Attached: 1548403490833.jpg (644x800, 123K)

Again, reading comprehension. Also you should be a shamed of being a virgin and be online calling others incel.

> What is the Fan Translations
> Implying everyone doesn't know about Mother 3 from Memes & Smash Bros
> Forgetting the decade of demand for a Mother 3 localization
Even Journalist outlets have Mother 3 on their best game lists

the list was made by weeb manchildren, not normal people, and it really shows

This is a fucking Pleb list. These titles aside from a few are childish, low effort dopamine signaling games. These are only regarded as great because they are childhood games and nothing more
This list reeks of Reddit

Attached: anime.jpg (540x404, 22K)

Persona 5 was a great game in comparison to everything else we've gotten this gen. So in that respect it does deserve it's spot near the top

Go back to Plebbit nigger

>n-no u
haha gottem
well done nincel

>Nintendo wins again
>Sony negros think nincels are the ones crying
>just as they think nincels are the ones who shitpost Yea Forums every day when everyone knows it's them
I'm not even gonna ask why do you even defend Sony anymore, because I know I will only get replies telling me how bad Nintendo is or some unrelated shit like always.

Attached: 1522123434452.jpg (1280x720, 226K)

Reddit is westernfag central though, they haven't played 80 % of the Japanese games on here

>Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors
>Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker
>Rune Factory 4
>No Diablo 2
>No Starcraft
>No Blizzard of old games anywhere

Wtf is this toddler cuck list?

Serious: What are the highest rated games on this list that you haven't played?

>already 100+ replies for a list that doesn't even include a source
Based Yea Forumsermin.

Attached: 1541641880252.jpg (500x375, 30K)

every reddit and Yea Forums list is shit.

you can tell it's made by fanboys and the lists are awful.

>durr melee is the best game of all time!

fuck off. besides, the average person is a retard. therefore, the average review or list will be shit.

Keep going, I'm not going anywhere little nigger. Tell me with how many girls have you slept with? I'm sure you have no problem talking about it, 7 here.

>A normal well rounded healthy individual
aka no one here

>witcher 3 fag criticizing other's tastes

don't you have some underaged anime girls to jack off to, nincel?

>xenoblade over xenogears

>fire emblem dating edition

>uncharted

>odyssey

what mongoloid made this terrible list.

Prime 2 is the best game in the series, prime is equal to super. Prime 3 over super is bullshit though

I would like you to take a step back and take a whole view to this situation, look at yourself and look at what you're writing, then close the thread and go do something else.

Correct and very high IQ (190+) post

ZELDA!!!!

Attached: s.jpg (387x437, 40K)

the entire list is bad. it's like a 12 year old made it and never played half the games on the list.

Seething Boomer, nobody cares about your outdated PC garbage

this list isn't far off from many other aggregate polls, perhaps you're the one with bad taste

I mean I guess you can't since they're all censored in your platform.

Neither have half the people who claim it's their favorite game.

OoT is on the list TWICE ffs

But Xenogears is unfinished/rushed game, no?
Not my opinion, just something I read on internet. I only played and beat 3 Xenosaga games, Xenoblade 1 and 2

Why the fuck are Oot and Oot3d ranked separately?

why are sonyfags so triggered?

This gave me a healthy chuckle, thanks user.

Not disagreeing with you both.

how did you slog through saga without playing gears

They have nothing in common since most Sony franchises are dead, the only thing they can agree on doing is hating on Nintendo to keep their platform relevant

>this bad list is like another bad list, therefore it's fine

do you really think fucking xenoblade is better than xenogears, one of the best ps1 rpgs ever?

DELET

Attached: 1449450532566.png (633x900, 140K)

wow it's almost like posting game rankings by quality or sales will always result in shitposting, console wars, and exactly 0 worthwhile discussion every single time, and people will post them just for that reason

too bad this thread will hit bump limit without being deleted because the mods are all nincels too, if it had sony on top it would have 404d before the 50 reply mark like sales threads

This makes a lot of sense since even in their own threads they just talk about hating Nintendo. That's their whole identity.

>Best games chosen by 80,000 Westerners

Who keeps spamming these lists every day? Where do they even come from?

And it's awfully convenient how there is never a source listed.

Attached: 1546372689490.jpg (1002x857, 54K)

Xenogears is literally unfinished garbage, Xenoblade is a good game & the only RPG on a console that sold 100 million units. Why is it so hard to see why it's on the list?

It's only indicative of which games are being parroted.
Look at literally any list in vidya, movies, characters, anything... They all contain the same titles because they're all basically based on other such lists. It's a snowballing effect. Click articles keep spamming the top whatevers because people like top lists. It's a snowballing effect helped by search engines.

considering the combat, exploration, music, visual direction are all better and the fact that it's actually fucking complete, yes. Gears having a better story doesn't mean much (especially in a video game) if everything else is worse.

Why is that weird/strange, if I may ask? I mean, I tried Gears, but it all seemed so slow. Never bothered to try it again.

it's on nintendo so yes it's better

cry more snoycuck

Almost every time OP actually does mention the source, but people just ignore it

okay, so you're just a fucking moron. thanks for clarifying.

I get it, you're 16 years old and didn't play it.

If people who only own a PS4 leave the thread, we could have an actual discussion about the list.

They give Classic Zelda, Kojima games, and Final Fantasy titles undeserved praise because they had Playstations and N64s as children.
Also, they praise these games so much because other nostalgic Plebbitors told them too. In retrospect, many of these games haven't aged well and other newer games even surpassed them.
Really, I would've added Supreme Commander and Black and White 2 on the list, because they are peak titles for their respected genres

Attached: Cava6CL.jpg (480x270, 59K)

You should ask sonyfags that.

because saga is a spiritual successor to gears

>gears is slow but xenosaga isn't
this is a new level of confusion

All of these games aged well except MGS1

>xenoblade

>better art/music

>than xenogears

okay you're just baiting replies now.

this
we can't circlejerk about how based and flawless nintendo is while there are opposing opinions in this thread!
nincels rise up

Music is better, Xenogears only has 3 good songs in it's entire soundtrack. You are right about the character designs though

>FFVI over FFVII
opinion ignored

xenogears had far too little tracks, they were repeated too many times. Mitsuda also doesn't excel at battle themes while ACE+ dominates in that field

the environmental design alone puts blade's artstyle above gears

I hate to be that guy, but the average age on Yea Forums is 20, and I all the people older than 30 I have seen discussing videogames are on plebbit. So yeah, I don't think Yea Forums has any right to criticize their taste considering this place is infested with zoomers who only own one platform and engage into console wars all day. Most of you only hate reddit because you were told to.

i'm done replying to you, you're obviously a troll.

fucking Yea Forums all you do is fanboy for a console because you are too stupid or poor to play games on multiple consoles.

I like xenogears and ff6. oh, ps1 and SNES! imagine that, liking games on other platforms.

We can't have opposing opinions and discussion because sony niggers keep crying and shitposting because they have an unreasonable hate for Nintendo!

They literally aren't giving their opinions, they are just blindly attacking Nintendo fans for no reason other then for having lots of their games on the list.

>give detailed replies to your non-descriptive insults, despite an almost universal agreement that xenoblade does everything but story better than gears and is actually finished
>TROLL!!!!
whatever kid, beat it

>Monster Hunter 4 that high
>Monster Hunter: World not even mentioned

Attached: 1467838559569.jpg (800x596, 32K)

how fucking deaf do you have to be to think xenogears has a worse OST than xenoblade

If you keep saying nincel and not capitalizing your first letter everyone will know you're the same faggot samefagging on this thread.

I don't give a shit about Nintendo or Sony.
I hate Zelda and it's fanbase.
I want exclusives to fucking die so we can actually express opinions on the games without corporate shills subverting the topic to their platforms instead.

Attached: 123.jpg (500x455, 69K)

did you ignore my criticism about the lack of tracks and the improper reuse of a lot of them? Quality is subjective, repetition and overuse not so much. XG is about as long as FF7 and has about half the tracks on its soundtrack. Learn to argue, baby

you people do fanboy wars because you are 1) underage, 2) too poor/have no job, so you can't have a pc/console, and 3) refuse to play any game on any other platform

you're poor. that is it. you have no job and no money so you can't enjoy games on ALL platforms, and that's pretty sad.

to be fair Xenoblade has a majestic ost, it's a matter of opinions

COPE

Attached: 15484134940385.png (446x435, 89K)

And some people think xenosaga > gears

Like this idiot, they also have bad taste. But hey, everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Even if Nintendo games stopped being exclusive they would still be one of the best on the industry.

>Uncharted
>TLOU
>Tales of Symphonia
>Fire Emblem
>Xenoblade
>final Fantasy
>Kingdom Hearts
>Metal Gear

I thought this was a list of video games, not cinematic experiences. Did Resetera make this?

Attached: 1554825268984.png (576x432, 218K)

consider the fact that you have not responded to me a single time with any detailed reasons as to why you think you're right, and maybe you'll realize you arn't

Pleasantly surprised normans know about 999

No XCOM?

You are entitled to thinking xenoblade is better, some people also think Hello Kitty Island Adventure is the best game of all time.

Everyone can have an opinion, even if it's a shit one.

Attached: 1488021313257.png (591x797, 310K)

Attached: 1536857315617.png (633x704, 78K)

based nofapchad

>All the Metroid Primes that high
>MP3 better than MP2

Different people have different taste, user. No need to insult people based on their preference. Also, "worse" doesn't mean one is superior and the other is shit.
I mean, I too have weird taste, I would place Xenosaga 2 on 1st place, followed by 3 and 1, same with Dark Souls. Like I give a fuck what people think.

MGS2 and the Zelda Games were a hassle to control as well.

Attached: King of Retro.gif (300x169, 884K)

because it's a garbage game lmao

Attached: 1502042738660.png (661x670, 98K)

This. Bloodborne is a poorly made cinematic movie. It's hardly worth a top 50 list.

Without stupid people buying games the industry wouldn't survive. We need people with good taste as well as stupid people to support devs.

This includes lebbit and Yea Forums posters.

>All these people in here crying about Witcher 3 being 'low' at 31

Played it for 20 hours and was actually amazed at how fucking awful it was. The retarded developers literally, LITERALLY (not internet literally, literally literally) built an entire game around holding down the right click button and sniffing around for glowing red objects. By the time I had lost count how many stupid babby's first scavenger hunts I had gone on I was completely done.

Then everyone told me "At least you played the best part of the game". Jesus fucking christ what a shitshow.

I've provided several reasons as to why xenoblade is better than gears, you havn't brought up anything and just posted insults. I've won, try again next time

rent free

Attached: 1521891589754.jpg (400x400, 66K)

>ME2 above 1

Attached: 1547844424359.png (608x624, 502K)

People here are also very cynical, so when you tell people why your favorite game should be declared GOAT, you have to argue your case against 10 other posters who'd think otherwise.

Probably all of them. Some of them I have started and then dropped in favour of beating a game I've already started long before, or just distracted by life. (e.g BOTW, OOT)

No you've provided an opinion that your shitty game is better than a classic (my opinion)

I can't say you are wrong for liking a shitty game, that's your choice. So let's just agree not everyone has the same taste in music. I might like rock, you might like country. It's okay, I think your taste is shit, but whatever.

BotW is the best game of all time, of course OoT is a revolutionary game that changed 3D gaming forever but BotW had way more impact for me

not to mention it plays at like, 15fps. I mean, i get the fact that snoy fans love movies but 15 is just top dang low for a game to be good.

One of your arguments was "muh story" which automatically invalidated everything else you said. If you want story, go read a book.

sounds like you can't handle the truth mr reddit

stay SEETHING china man

Attached: 1515781370253.jpg (287x301, 45K)

OOT > ALTTP > MM > WW > TloZ > LA > BOTW > TP > ALBW

desu I've only ever played 4 of these games

>uncharted on the list

>fire emblem on the list

>no bloodborne, fromsoft's best game

nice bait list OP

Mass effect, With every sequel, it became even shittier.

back to plebbit cuck

ME1 has better story, but it was a glitchfest.

>mass effect 2

stopped reading right there.

Because Xbots are idorts
Mustards can emulate and play Nintendo games
Snoyggers are too poor to afford another console

ZELDAA

Attached: 1525804688232.gif (726x400, 85K)

> MUH Bloodborne
Runs at 15 FPS, it’s not good enough to be in the top 50

cringe
based

>Lunar 2
Woah really?
I love the game, but I never would have expected this niche jrpg to make any list

ah yes it didn't make some list made by retarded people, must be a bad game.

>Yea Forums logic

oot literally runs at 20fps capped and it's #1

retarded nincel once again exposes his negative IQ

What's the best emulator to play SotN?

Cope

wheres planescape torment???

how do you define a classic? because every chart has xenoblade topping gears

>hey, Deus Ex didn't make the list

>must be a worse game than Fire Emblem: Awakening.

zoomers need to die a horrible death. you faggots have ruined this board with shit like this.

>this faggot again

that's my entire point? xenoblade is better than gears for that exact reason, everything barring the story is better

keep replying to me, your incel tears are delicious

I would but you stop replying to every discussion we have, I assumed you already btfo to shitpost another thread.

does anyone remember when Yea Forums talked about videogames without fanboy shitposting? God, zoomers are the worst. Fucking adderall reliant faggots.

The amount of seething SonyCope in thia thread is off the fucking charts.

Attached: 1549496884301.jpg (750x925, 171K)

Are you kidding? Xenoblade barely qualifies as a game.

>mfw one single JRPG has more cinematic cutscenes and hallways than an entire series

Yikes!

Attached: Untitled.png (854x308, 213K)

they'd better be. they wouldn't get away with charging $60 for "games" like yoshi's crapped world and nu super mario bros. u anymore without their walled garden.

The only problem with monster hunter is he’s like 2 slots
>Melee
Sword and shield
Longsword
Charge blade
Hammer
Lancer
Gun lance
>Range
Bow
Light bow gun
Heavy Bowgun

Unironically Palico could fit in better

Not on the list because it aged like utter garbage

but Xenoblade 2 is 65 hours long.

>mfw one single JRPG has more gameplay than an entire series

This is now a Sonyfag Mass Suicide thread.

Attached: 1534113185942.png (709x462, 660K)

Your first 2 are the only games that match that description. KH for one certainly has its problems but if you think it's that kind of cinematic trash then you can take your Sneedsons maymay and fuck and suck off

have sex

People would still buy them hell even more so.
Woman and Child fucking love yoshi despite having a nonexistent difficulty

>comparing Xenoblade with Gears of War
What's next? Comparing Gran Turismo 6 to Mario Party?

>no Myst anywhere on the list
more like 80,000 plebs

We need a crash so normalfags and trannies forget about vidya though

Attached: 1541717014761.png (630x700, 620K)

not gonna work ACretard, this is comparing to gears

>65 hours of hallways and dialogue

OKay, where's the gameplay though?

See the above comment. There's no such thing as gameplay when it comes to story heavy games. They're basically games in name only.

You should have marked it on the back of an envelope

nobody would pay $60 for that garbage on platforms where the majority of users are accustomed to actual sales. nintendo would have to step their game up.

Like I said, we need stupid people to buy the games too.

Still doesn't change that this is a "normie" tier list made by non-gamers. On what fucking planet is Fire Emblem Awakening on the list and Deus Ex is not.

>where's the gameplay though?
the battles, exploring, inventory management, upgrading, blades management and dialog is part of every rpg ever

The absolute fucking state of the hysterical 'logic' of a sonyfag.

LMFAO

>still responding to ACfag
stay on reddit newfag

have you guys noticed how sony negros started to get mad at people calling their games movies, so now they call every game with cutscenes a movie, despite having good gameplay?

Lotsa people like these games, so I should like these games too

Attached: D9229EC6-EAA6-4DF1-8AAD-B1A5C28117CC.gif (470x437, 1.55M)

>cutscenes in Xenogears = good
>cutscenes in Xenosaga = good
>cutscenes in Xenoblade = bad
Someone is angry because the series is now on Nintendo's consoles.

>point out Super Metroid is far better than Prime shit

>get called "sonyfag"

>idiot like you forgets Super Metroid is a SNES game

zoomers are so fucking stupid.

>the battles
>so mashing X inbetween hallways?

>exploring
Hallways

>inventory management
Something that doesn't exist since you never need to touch your inventory to beat the game

>upgrading
Same as above

>blade management
Wow, watching cutscenes! So amazing.

>>dialog
D-did you just imply that this was a positive? NOT playing your game is now a good thing?

I wasn't talking about you faggot

If your game was good, it wouldn't have cutscenes. You're desperately fighting to keep in cancer that does not enhance the actual gameplay of your game. Why did you even play video games if you only care about the story in the first place?

Can we all agree a top 50 list with Fire Emblem Awakening on it and not Deus Ex or Bloodborne is a terrible list?

They even picked the shittiest Fire Emblem, the wife simulator one.

Breath Of The Wild at #3.

>n-no that game is shit!
>reviews don't count!
>awards don't count!
>praise from rival developers doesn't count!
>overwhelming public opinion doesn't count!

My fucking sides. This is fucking superb.

Attached: 1549113592976.png (604x675, 587K)

what? Xenoblade 2's world is gigantic, how can you call it hallways? Also what's this about mashing X? Why do I bother talking to you?

>If your game was good, it wouldn't have cutscenes. You're
What
the
fuck

So many assumptions in so little text, holy shit.
>If your game was good, it wouldn't have cutscenes
So you're saying there are no good games with cutscenes? Can you name one good game then? Even Ninja Gaiden on the NES had cutscenes.
>You're desperately fighting to keep in cancer that does not enhance the actual gameplay of your game
I really don't care as much as you think, but you can just skip them and still play the game.
>Why did you even play video games if you only care about the story in the first place?
But that's not true, where did you get that from?

The gameplay is putrid trash if you're fighting THIS hard to keep the cutscenes, and/or argue that they somehow improve the game. A GOOD game would have zero cutscenes. That's why the fanbase never talks about the actual game. They just spam porn of their favorite blade of choice, which only supports my argument that xenoblade has no gameplay/terrible gameplay. whichever is more prevalent.

Yup, ACfag is stuffing his head into the oven as we speak.

>So you're saying there are no good games with cutscenes?
I'm saying I should be able to enjoy your game even without the cutscenes, and I've never enjoyed a JRPG without the cringeworthy story. Never enjoyed them with the story for the matter. Without it the game is nothing.

>but you can just skip them and still play the game.
Which I did, and that left me with a soulless husk of a game.

Can we all agree any "best of" list is going to be shit because the average "gamer" is playing mobage garbage and doesn't even own a PC to play games on?

This list is objectively shit, there are so many omissions and so many terrible games on the list to take it seriously.

Let's talk about the gameplay then, because you don't seem to know anything about the game itself and you're basing your opinion on threads from people talking about wanting to fuck the characters.

I don't even give a shit about the story in Xenoblade 2, I thought it was boring until the very end, I'm just saying that just because it has cutscenes it doesn't mean it's not a game, take them away, I don't care. You're fighting a strawman.

I wasnt the guy you were responding to, but I agree about the list. I still think the industry needs to burn thpugh, no matter the cost. PCs will always exist. At least as long as I'm alive

Good list. But I doubt it was chosen by "80000 westerners". Way too many Japanese games here.

>chosen by Westerners
Don't care.

>good list

it has fucking waifu emblem and no Deus Ex

>good list

you're just a retard.

Let's.

>no cutscenes = no desire to continue through the game because no natural progression of difficulty
>every battle can be button mashed because JRPGs require absolutely no skill
>half the time your only reward is muh lore or muh character development, which makes all sidequests useless

If you actually play games for good gameplay, then Xenoblade offers you nothing. And this is a best case scenario where the game isn't shoving diaologue and cutscenes in your face.

Meant for

Where is Fate/Grand Order?

Deus Ex is fucking trash, nobody cares about it aside from Journalists circlejerking it's redpills
>
COPE, PC games are fucking garbage unless they were ports of console games. Stop crying that your literal who games didn't make it
No, obviously we all cannot agree since nobody cares about Deus Ex or Bloodborne since they weren't good enough to make the list. Keep SEETHING

What kind of immense autism is this? Everyone knows the Xenoblade series's greatest trademark is the massive open environments. Calling Xenoblade a hallway game is about as retarded as calling Final Fantasy XIII an open world RPG.

Where’s fucking dmc3

>deus ex is trash

>but fire emblem waifu simulator is a top 50 worthy game

kill yourself.

Xenoblade is maybe overrated, but it's better than all of those besides maybe Super Mario World.

xenoblade is kusoge

*yawn*
don't care, virgin. i'm an idort, i don't need to obsessively defend everything nintendo does.

>Everyone knows the Xenoblade series's greatest trademark is the massive open environments.
Then let's go into a Xenoblade thread and see what the fans have to say.

>shh pyra is sleeping
>I want to fuck Mythra
>omg Dahlia is muh mommy
>crikey I want to shag Nia's minge mate

Hmmm, no mention of these "amazing open environments". Hmm indeed.

>xenoblade is better than witcher 3, ff6, and metal gear solid

holy shit, just stop posting

Not everyone is mentally challenged like you, friend. Most people actually enjoy stories, because they don't have ADHD, and learning about characters, because they don't have autism.

it is better than all of those games

>Xenoblade is a good game & the only RPG on a console that sold 100 million units
Not only is this flat out wrong, but Xenoblade isn't even the best RPG on the Wii. If it wasn't for operation rainfall no one would give two shits about the game.

>A game is defined by what people are circlejerking about on Yea Forums

Imagine being this retarded

Go into a RDR thread and nobody is talking about the environments there either.

It is. Take off your nostalgia goggles for mgs and ff6 and consider seppuku for your shit taste regarding witcher 3.

the entire xeno series is garbage. it was trash on sony consoles, it's trash on nintendo consoles. the only thing that's changed is that the series attracted a bunch of obnoxious shills as soon as it moved to nintendo.

vapid nintenbaby. Xenoblade is not just worse than those games, it's a garbage game. like 4/10.

>generic rpg is better than absolute classics like ff6, mgs, and witcher 3

okay, you're just a troll.

>replaying breath of the wild
>riding around on my horse looking for shrines
>suddenly starts getting foggy and slowly begins to rain
>find the nearest cave and take shelter away from the rain
>soft music begins to play
>make a fire and kick back relaxing

Attached: 87EB0D8E-9068-4E67-AB16-E687AB3D8BE7.png (866x764, 755K)

>I prefer watching cutscenes over actually playing games
And you call others mentally challenged?

That just makes RDR bad too. If you want to shitpost and spam porn all day, your game suffers the consequences for it. Don't come crying to me if suddenly you feel remorse for shitposting.

C
O
P
E

>Breath of the Shit at #3

Attached: f3nZsh6.jpg (460x460, 44K)

>Metroid Prime that high
>Chrono Trigger that high
based

Attached: 1457397898214.jpg (500x461, 79K)

imagine getting mad that a genre based around storytelling has cutscenes and a story. that's like playing madden and complaining that there's too much football in it.

You guys really don't have to respond to every pro-xenoblade post. It's really just sad. The people have spoken. Cope harder.

>imagine getting mad that a genre based around storytelling has cutscenes and a story.
>AN INTERACTIVE MEDIUM is focused on NOT playing it

yep fate GO is the best game ever, everyone in Japan agrees.

>The people have spoken
shouldn't have made your samefagging so obvious

>Stopped reading right there
no fucking shit, you got to the end of the list, nimrod

Most Sony movie games are 90% cutscenes. Xenoblade is like 5-10% at best. But you can't handle that.

How to trigger Sony faboys?
STEP 1: make a list of best games without Bloodborne
That's it.

>brainlet reads linearly

False equivalency. If there was a poll for best game in Japan and it won, then sure.

Wtf I hate America now

>you're a sony fanboy

I just said the list is fucking awful cause it puts the metroid prime games above super metroid, you drooling retard.

I don't remember anyone complaining about the boots when it was new. Shadow Link on the other hand, made my friend cry.
It was a great temple. 2010s internet consensus means nothing because the industry has become too broad and so many people expect "quality of life" considerations for every facet of games.

>this is his argument
Holy shit just end yourself already.

>sony movie games are bad because they don't care about good gameplay
>Xenoblade doesn't care about good gameplay
>therefore....

You can finish the rest.

>M-MUH RATIOS
Would God of War magically be a good game if you took out the cutscenes? What about Uncharted? That's what I thought.

First set of replies I've posted, mate

Who are you? Did I quote you when I wrote that?

Why does this list cause NeoGA/v/ to seethe this much? It's just what average people think, why get so fucking mad?

Just play the gameboy one. You’ll get what everyone else is raving about with half the bullshit at twice the pace

>this is considered the best game ever made

Oh boy. That is embarassing.

So after a long and stupid thread about console wars, we can conclude:

>Nintendo is king

Everybody go home faggots.

>Xenoblade being that high

I love the series but it's real fuckin annoying how severely overrated the first game is. I'm willing to bet 90% of the retards who put it so high up are just smashfags and secondaries who know nothing of the game beyond Shulk smash memes.

BBfags really are a new breed of obnoxious

souls fags, sony fags, lovecraft fags all mixed into one

Xenoblade has good gameplay though? You're making a lot of assumptions boyo

>every metal gear game beat every Mario game
Sure pal ;)

Attached: 79EF035A-4E0C-41EE-9D45-750B1EFFED0F.jpg (189x267, 8K)

>souls fags, sony fags, lovecraft fags all mixed into one
That sounds awful holy shit.

no we can conclude polls like this reflect awful taste.

>fire emblem awakening is on the list

>Deus Ex is not

>Xenogears is not

>a fucking waifu simulator is in the top 50

it's a shit list.

> TFW you can't play it on Cemu because it keeps crashing
Any advise?

Konami is dead though, so he is still right

have sex

> Deus Ex
Outdated piece of shit
> FE Awakening
Only good Strategy RPG we've had since FFTactics
> Xenogears
Literally unfinished, it doesn't deserve to be in the top 50
> Crying about FE twice
Kill yourself Smashfag, you didn't even play Awakening

Fuck you mario world is worse than everything on that list.

>comparing awakening to tactics

shut the fuck up, you have no idea what you are talking about.

Then where is the gameplay discussion?

> Cannot compare two Strategy RPGs because MUH Gatekeeping
Cry more, if Tactics was so good it would be on here since Americans clearly have a Square Enix bias

It’s an all time greats list. It doesn’t matter that Konami is dead. They did their work and Nintendo couldn’t measure up. You’re betting on them releasing one of the greatest games of all time in your own lifetime just to BUILD A WEAPON TO SURPASS METAL GEAR

Attached: 50C08528-8025-4D0F-ACB4-33C4E0B945A1.jpg (499x333, 45K)

But he didn't compare them.

>Nintendo couldn’t measure up
>Breath of the Wild and Ocarina of Time are above Metal Gear
???

tactics SHOULD be on the list but as you have noticed, it's a shitty list. to think a dating sim beat the best game of its type, really makes you think doesn't it?

I can't think of anything more based desu

The Mario games. Dude follow the thread before you respond to me.

I don't know, you were the one who started out posting that xenoblade was nothing but cutscenes. I've just been responding to you.

>m-mario!
Fuck off SNOY, stop seething this much

If Xenoblade had good gameplay, it would be the center of discussion among the fans.

>no bloodborne in the top 10
>super mario world not in the top 10

this has to be a joke

Attached: FC646C36-A32D-4968-BA1A-FA6E6498BF86.jpg (1024x1019, 102K)

Yeah almost like all of the games on here are good & made the list because people universally love them. Irrelevant games like Doom & Deus Ex never make any popularity driven list, because they aren't good games

Once again, if you follow the thread, it’s clear this was always about Mario. Don’t be thick headed.

you favela faggot, why not enjoy games on all platforms?

are you poor? or just stupid?

Bloodborne is overrated

>Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
>The Last of Us
> Fire Emblem: Awakening
>The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
>Shenmue II
>Xenoblade Chronicles
>Persona 5
>The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK THIS IS JUST A FIRST GLANCE HOLY SHIT
LOOK AT ALL THIS FUCKING GARBAGE

Attached: 1551261036318.jpg (720x900, 128K)

Bloodborne is a Average game, people only pretend to like it because it's the only noteworthy Sony game that isn't a movie walking simulator.

A lot of people like the game for the cutscenes. That doesn't mean they dislike the gameplay.

"irrelevant games"

yes how dare I like Deus Ex more than Fire Emblem: Be My Wife Edition.

This is an atrocious list but the one good thing it establishes, is that persona is better than Xenoblade.

>own a PS4 Pro
>why not enjoy games on all platforms
Pathetic consolewar shitposter, try again.

Seethe more PC Drone, all of those games except Shenmue 2 were really good games when they first came otut

But that's wrong.

so you are talking shit about people who own sony consoles while owning a ps4

are you retarded then?

>A lot of people like the game for the cutscenes. That doesn't mean they dislike the gameplay.
Then there would be more gameplay discussion. The ratio wouldn't be 500 posts of cutscenes and porn to 1 post of one guy awkwardly trying to discuss the actual game.

your mom is average faggot

It's literally an improvement over DaS1 lmao.

>who own
No, I am not, SNOY fanboys are just an extremist element of PS owners, starting in the PS3 era they have been ruining the experience of owning PlayStations or vidya discourse.

Attached: Souls game maps.png (2428x2184, 157K)

DaS1 is the only game on this list that Bloodborne is better than

>no Half Life
Better than any list with Half Life on it

Don’t do it, once you start, you can’t stop

Attached: 5C52026D-F542-4539-96DC-836B95767B4A.jpg (3024x4032, 3.76M)

Lol according to some bullshit standards you just made up. I wasn't aware you were the expert on xenoblade discussion. Just fuck off already

THESE GAMES ARE IRREDEEMABLE FUCKING GARBAGE
KYS

Attached: 1542143796214.jpg (1510x1148, 342K)

>every single MGS
>all the nintendo trash
>jrpgs

Attached: 1534645728757.jpg (746x739, 48K)

I AM the expert on good games. I care about good gameplay, and if a game can't survive without porn and story, then it's not a good game.

2nd half of DaS1 is shit tier and rushed. Case in point: Izalith.

How is BotW bad faggot.

>when they first came otut
t. maretologists' cocksleeve without opinion

I beat water temple when I was 7 years old with no help. Get good faget. Learn to dungeon map

Attached: 1282758661592.jpg (598x448, 33K)

Big boy.

>Irrelevant games like Doom & Deus Ex
Holy mother of baits.

The superior opinion is to think that prime games are really but super metroid is in an entirely other level. Every 2d metroids and every prime games are must-plays but SM is simply the super must-play.

>Fire Emblem: Awakening
...and many, many more shit games. My god.

Attached: 1542566793380.png (905x619, 566K)

>Wind Waker made it
>Fedora's Mask didn't
Don't even care about how awful the rest of the list is. Totally worth it

Attached: 38747321_p0.jpg (1533x1412, 660K)

>OoT on top
>BotW below it
As it should be, BotW zoomers keep seething

As is Bloodborne

Game goes to shit after Amelia

Four (You).

no. objectively look at Yea Forums, who has ruined this board more than smash fanboys?

Adventure games were the walking simulators of the 90s.

>who has ruined this board more than X
Objectively? SNOYfaggots

About half of them. It's almost always because I have better games to beat first.

you both have ruined this site.

every time I look in the catalog there are faggots like you shitposting, I just want to talk about videogames without zoomer faggots like you ruining that.

>Mother 3 and Persona 4 Golden are the greatest RPGs of all time

People who don't like discussing the actual gameplay in a video game,

>idorts have ruined this site
How the fuck can you make this claim?

If they were relevant then why didn't they make this list?

Nowhere NEAR as bad as DaS1's. After the Anor Londo, it all falls apart.
>Game goes to shit after Amelia
Nope, it gets a dip in quality after Rom. Even then, there's two more, great optional bosses you can fight, as with a brilliant final boss. DaS1 just feels utterly rushed after O&S.

I remember when Snoyniggers hijacked the entire board over some fucking rumor that said Cole Train from Gears of War was going to appear as a DLC character in God of War Battle Party Bros

sony negros

have you seen the nonstop shitposting on Yea Forums the past year or so?

stupid poor faggot kids and their console wars because they are too poor (no job/money) to own more than 1 console.

Source OP?

I don't see how that makes idorts the problem

fanboys are the problem, they contribute nothing

stop being fucking poor and play games on more than one platform, you underage faggots.

>all this screeching over sony
Good to see they dont have to do anything for them to live in your heads rent free

Attached: 1548518449696.png (2000x2000, 1.25M)

idorts aren't the ones posting about how snoy is ruining the board while pretending the fifty threads about erdrick and steve rumors in the catalog don't exist/are legitimate discussion

Yes we are you retard.

I'm not playing around when I talk about sony.

Infact, I'm not playing anything at all!

Attached: Naamloos-2.jpg (600x600, 35K)

Thank (You)

Can we all agree at the very least that Uncharted 2 & Mass Effect 2 are garbage games that don't deserve to be on here?

It's literally all Nintendo...

ME2 is good. Speaking of garbage, I see Kingdom Hearts there.

Byrgenwerth is tiny, upper cathedral ward is tiny, the research hall is a designated warp zone, and nightmare frontier may as well not exist in the same universe as the rest of the game.

The shadows is where the games quality really drops, but forbidden woods isn't exactly fun either. The first half is just more townsfolk and bestial things and the second is dominated by irritating snake tumbleweed. All with perhaps the least interesting environmental design in the entire game.

Hemwick Charnel Lane is lame and supported by one of the worst bosses in the game.

Rom is an atrocious boss from basically every enemy design standpoint, Yahar'gul is packed with respawning buffed townsfolk enemies and dogs and fleshy werewolves. The skeletal abominations are cool though.

The One Reborn is awful, the research hall is underutilised, the nightmare frontier is frustrating and inchoate, Amygdala feels very out of place, micolash is garbage and for what is potentially a final boss, the wet nurse is a pushover. UPC is short, and Celestial Emissary is unnecessary.

Cainhurst is underutilised.

Seriously, Bloodborne's base game feels rushed as fuck bro.

Surprises me that more people don't talk about it.

>Uncharted 2
Most fun campaign in the series and multiplayer
>Mass Effect 2
Calm before the storm that was 3

No sir we cant

this is a terrible list, but most "best of" lists are shit so it's to be expected.

this is the "I like zelda!" girl type of list.

>shitpost the whole thread and Yea Forums nonstop
>RENTFREE HOLY SHIT
I know you changed your strategy, but it's still lame.

>ME2
Unironically had more enjoyable gameplay than ME1. It was boring gameplay, but at least it wasnt fucking abysmal like whatever ME1 had going for it.
Guaranteed replies.

The way I see it as is this
>Conservatives like games about traditional fantasy such as Zelda, Mario and Final Fantasy
>actual non-Starbucks Liberals prefer more mentally stimulating games like Metal Gear Solid, Persona, MOTHER et al
>They all like big budget action games like MonHun or Resident Evil 4

Only people that dislike this list are asshurt Sony fans

Speak for yourself shitface. I fucking hate sonyfags and nintyfags. Don't act like the other side doesn't exist.

>All 3 Metroid Primes in the top 10
Your lives are spared, casuals.

Yes, steamdrones, xbots and all the fanboys on the planet exist user but we're talking about who is ruining Yea Forums

>shitpost the whole thread and Yea Forums nonstop
Who are talking about?

>peace walker
>mgs4
>that high

Attached: 1554563931679.jpg (433x427, 86K)

>there are ONLY T W O fanbases on Yea Forums
You want me to tell you how I know this was posted by a SONYfan

I think uncharted 2 has no place on this list, and that's a sony game.

it's an objectively horrible list.

>but we're talking about who is ruining Yea Forums
Everyone?

>OoT twice

I was wondering where you were, ACFag.

user dont try reasoning with him, he devoted his life to hating Sony and scream at anyone who ever enjoyed anything related to them, its a sad state of affairs

>thread is about games normies like
>one group in particular come in screeching
>i-it's everyone
I see

Non-world games have always been kinda niche

I'm surprised people forgot post O&S
>Entire second half of game is borderline incomplete and is empty and sterile with terrible level design
>some of the worst environments of all the Souls games like Anor Londo castle, Tomb of the Giants, and Lost Izalith
>Ash Lake was underwhelming and linear
>godawful enemies like the bonewheel skeletons, Stray Demons, Anor Londo Archers, and Drakes
>many bosses are underwhelming or poorly designed (O&S, Priscilla, Capra, Quelaag, Pinwheel, Seath, Taurus, Ceaseless Discharge, bed of chaos).
>literally recycles the same boss three times
>Hitboxes and i-frames are inconsistent
>can't fast travel anywhere until well over halfway into the game
>many of the key mechanics are poorly explained (lordvessel, upgrading estus, kindling bonfires, pardoning, etc)
>game world is a convoluted mess with necessary NPCs scattered into the far corners of the world (prefer hub)
>only basically one main path you can take that you have to find through trial and error and backtracking. Level design is a huge step down from Demon's Souls

Bed of Chaos will also be FROM's shittiest boss to date.

>one group in particular come in screeching
Who? The only one who I see screeching are people like

>Who
The ones crying how it's "All Nintendo shit" or "WHY IS OOT #1?!"

>calling someone a faggot for criticizing sony
No wonder you were voted the worst fanbase.

>The ones crying how it's "All Nintendo shit" or "WHY IS OOT #1?!"
Who?

this is a meme list, with "obscure" games sprinkled it to make it seem legit (it's still shit)

>999

>mother 3

fuck off, it's a bad list.

Read the thread user

>he doesnt know ACfag
No wonder are getting dabbed on

I'm amazed that 999 even made the list, but otherwise it's shit.

Its like how there are black people and there are niggers. There are gays and there are faggots. There are playstation owners and there are snoys

based, desu i've never understood why people tought water temple was dificult, iremeber beating it in like 10min when i was 6 y.o... shit in fact i've lost count how many times i re-played OoT over and over during my whole life.. its been a while, maybe i should give another run.
would you mind telling which are the other two best designed levels ever made user?

I read it and I still dont know who are you talking about

source or fuck off

Are you really gonna sit there and tell me pcfags are in on this shitposting retardation when they seem too busy crying over epic games? Most I see from Xboxfags is the other fanbases shitting on them. There really is only 2 sides to this consolewar bullocks and you know damn well which 2 sides it is.

F U C K I N G _ T H I S

I've never seen a fucking game/franchise make this board seethe more than fucking Fire Emblem. Shit's glorious.

Attached: big-25836051842.png (1067x800, 421K)

Based retard

>Melee
>Witcher
>Peace Walker
>MGS4
>Panzer Saga listed that high when there's probably not even 80k Westerners who've played it
>all three Metroid Prime games in the top 10
>no source given
That's horseshit.tiff

>Fire Emblem: Awakening over Final Fantasy Tactics

>A fucking dating simulator

this is the worst list i've seen in a long time.

I mean PCfags only chime in whenever there's some news related to a port or Epic getting exclusives, otherwise most discussion comes from games on Sony or Nintendo systems

>snoy deflection
I'm sure that'll get people to like sony more.

snoy negros coping sekiro with BB threads

Because Fire Emblem is garbage.

>there are only THREE fanbases
Based retard

Seething

This list is missing something

Attached: Wario_Land_4_Coverart.jpg (250x250, 26K)

people already like sony so i dont see the point of your statement

Should I get Wendy's or Popeyes?

Attached: 1555006774275.png (1902x1918, 2.77M)

>this is what console warriors actualy believe

chic fil a

It's crap. It's always been crap. You walk in an empty world with nothing to do. The puzzles are all about looking at a triforce on the floor and playing a song on Ocarina or shooting arrows at crystals. The story is crap. The characters are crap. The battles are crap (you spin around the enemies with R pressed down until it opens for receive an attack).
I understand that people value a game for things that are not directly related to quality, but if it is to classify a game as the "best of all times" because of its importance, then I think it's better to choose Super Mario 64 or something, because this at least is a good game.

no u

Kys

T. Never played it & just parroted Egoraptor

>Witcher 3
>classic

Nice rebuttal

I mean if it wasnt true PS4 wouldnt have sold as much as it did

Seeing as you've chosen to point out issues that go beyond game pacing:

Here are some more flaws with Bloodborne in the line of those that you've chosen:

Keep in mind, this is not including the DLC

>God awful enemies like Winter Lanterns, bloodsucking beasts, brainsuckers and gargoyles
>muddy chalice dungeon layouts
>lazy/pathetic/tedious chalice dungeon bosses
>Framepacing/Framerate
>Loading times
>Can't fast travel from lamp to lamp, you literally HAVE to go back to the hunters dream, effectively causing you to have to wait twice as long through loading screens
>game world is a convoluted mess
>basically one main path through the game, level design is STILL a huge step down from demons souls
>Hitboxes and I-frames inconsistent
>Dearth of weapons, arcane is basically useless
>game lore is, without the DLC basically a gaping hole
>Game isn't all that challenging from basically Amelia, to Ebrietas/Logarius/Gehrman, whomever you choose first
>Bloodvial/quicksilver bullet farming

Amongst a host of other nitpicks

>no warcraft 3

Attached: 1554967986142.jpg (720x716, 35K)

>The puzzles are all about looking at a triforce on the floor and playing a song
Fuck off Arin

source?

Attached: baby fights.gif (392x277, 486K)

name a more complete game than Witcher 3 + DLC.

I agree with some of the top 10 picks, albeit basic. Metroid Prime series is place too high. Shenmue II is an oddball choice. Super Mario Bros. 3 should be higher than any other 2D Mario and the fact that Super Mario 64 isn't even on the list is absolutely appalling. Even Super Mario Sunshine deserves a spot.

Attached: 1522005957878.png (495x497, 473K)

Most of the games on the list except ME2, Souls, FE, Uncharted, TWEY & Ace Attorney

The first Xenoblade is genuinely the greatest game I have ever played. It's a shame the direction 2 might take the series in

>Symphonia
Not bad

>people buy playstation because they are sony fans
Why aren't sony games by and large the best selling games on its own system then?

>Xenoblade
>game

uih, a game requires gameplay user.

Because they all suck, Gran Turismo is the only System Seller they've ever had & those stupid faggots ruined it

Did you actually expect somebody to have a discussion over that shit analogy?

In fact you are autistic and can't understand that your person has no existence in the universe of the game and you thinks that the camera is literally you.

>analogy
Based retard

>he hasn't played it
You're missing out user

Attached: 67683E4E-8C0A-4D40-9D70-E379E5D0F0FA.jpg (1280x737, 251K)

I mean some of their first party have sold around 10M copies which is pretty good
>Because they all suck
GOW was GOTY last year, cope harder

You can't play a movie.

Play more games

Source it.

I haven't really played much of the MGS, Persona, and Xenoblade games.

> Muh GOTY awards
Irrelevant, Fallout 3 won GOTY

All these crappy lists do is make people argue. Objectively, it's a shit list made by casuals.

how's xenoblade 2 compared to 1

i see 1 touted as "top 50 games all time" a lot but 2 looks aggressively unapproachable in it's weebosity, like Star Ocean 4 level

Attached: 1536605879857.jpg (660x495, 27K)

Still mad that nobody replied to your shitty analogy?

>irrelevant
lol

> IT DOESN'T INCLUDE MY LITERAL WHO GAME SO IT SUCKS
COPE. Sony fans are the only ones crying in this thread

This is genuinely terrible.
>BOTW (overrated to hell, shit shrines and puzzles, shit combat, shit challenge, etc)
>MOTHER 3
>Persona 5
>Xenoblade Chronicles
>Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots (shittiest metal gear and a shit game in general)
>Shenmue II (a meme)
>The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D (a soulless remake)
>FF7 below FF6
>Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors (garbage)
>any Smash game
>Super Metroid this low
>Fire Emblem: Awakening (holy shit)
>The Last of Us Remastered/ Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (movies)

Attached: [contained raughter].png (430x447, 128K)

>BOTW (overrated to hell,
Jesus christ this game is a never ending salt mine, keep seething

>almost 500 posts and no source on the poll
>800k westerners are not even 1% of the western population
>half of the posts ITT are people falseflagging as Sonyfags and bitching about Sony for no reason
So I take it this is the new way for Nincels to kill time while they wait for games

> BOTW overrated
Don't even have to read the rest, keep seething

It’s pretty good. The weeb shit is tolerable. The game is pretty decent as well.

based

Weird list

Attached: 1528769894390.jpg (422x422, 48K)

> BBUT NINCELS SEETHING
Cope more Snoygger, this entire thread has been ruined by people attacking Nintendo fans because Bloodborne wasn't good enough to make it

>mother 3 which didn't even release in the west
>3 prime games even though they are amongst the lowest selling on the list
>panzer dragoon anything
You're full of shit, you made this list up, westerners wouldn't vote for these games.

>Mario 64
>literally who game
Why are Nintendofags so hostiles towards everyone including their own kin? What went wrong with their lives?

>Metroid Prime ranked appropriately
>Rune Factory 4 and TWEWY appear on the list
Not bad
>OoT at #1 yet again and OoT3D is somehow on the list too
>Zelda 1 appears on the list at all
>No Bloodborne
Nevermind. Shit tier.

> MUH Sales
> Implying they mean anything to what games people actually consider good
Typical seething

Because adults and corporation and politicians are cartoonishly bad. Edgy kids good. Control bad, do everything freely good, even testing untested chemicals on underages are good. Btw fuck god for some reason. Literally a millennials, zoomers and reddit fan wank.

I never said Nincels were seething but thanks for proving me right

>OoT at #1 yet again
>No Bloodborne
>s-shit
Endless Seething

>if you hate story heavy games, you're a sony gger

Xenoblade is trash, no matter what platform you support.

Attached: 1553540987652.jpg (640x758, 178K)

Be careful user you mentioned liking something Sony related and militant Nintendo fanboys cant have that even if you enjoy Nintendo games too

> 80,000 Westerners & even Japan loves it
> BBBBUT IT STILL SUCKS
Cope more

user, they didn't even put the best version of OoT at #1. OoT 3D is by far the superior version. That shit only gets ranked so highly because of memes at this point. People hear it referred to as the best game ever and end up believing it because so many people say it so often.

They can suck my big brass idort balls.

>80,000 Westerners & even Japan loves it
That's barely a city worth of western people

I just don't like penises, other than mine, and/or see naked male asses, virtual and real. If you do, user, that is perfectly fine. I won't judge you.

Keep seething

I haven't played a single Nintendo game in my life

Attached: CsPwz8OVIAAkSx-.jpg (600x600, 39K)

bad b8 m8

Not him but no u

>Don't play video games
>come to Yea Forums
Every time

>the same list that has Uncharted and TLOU on it

And discarded.

I already said uncharted is a shitty game on the list you fucking moron.

Most based posts in 2019

Attached: 1537854889058.png (700x443, 256K)

>My 3 favorite games are in the top 6
I came.

Keep looking away at the glaring flaws this game has like good NPCs.
> the majority of this game is doing nothing while you collect materials you'll never have to use
> food, which you'll barely need for recovery once you learn how shallow the combat is, where combat even exists, everything you collect is pointless
> a single consumable required to reach a town which sells equipment that makes the consumable obsolete; that's it
> even the hardest end of enemies can be cheesed with the bullet time mechanics
> the special powers you get by progressing the main story further diminish any shred challenge you might find in combat
> absolutely stress free and there are no stakes: it’s boring to engage in combat in this game
> 100 puzzle shines, yet neither of them are challenging or complex and all are contrived
> shrine puzzles aren’t challenging
> a quantity over quality style of game
> a chore simulator
This is your 97 I got meme'd into buying and playing.
BOTW a shit.

Attached: 1553629002002.jpg (944x944, 589K)

>only Nintendo makes video games
thats why no one likes you sheltered faggots

>still seething THIS much
Jesus fucking christ

It has a small smattering of quality in a variety of areas which means kids that haven't played much invariably love it. From the perspective of an adult that's played a lot of games, however, it doesn't stand out at all in any given area making the whole experience ultimately boring. It's pretty much the definition of lowest common denominator; everyone will find something to like but there's no aspect that stands out in any way makes it ultimately a game for no one.

Plus when you're not a kid with infinite time (or know where to go because you played it as a kid) all the ways its tedious as shit stand out more.

Shit game for shit tastes.

Oot was the moon landing of our generation. And just like the moon landing, the retarded next generation goes and say what's so special about flying a rocket to an empty fucking rock.
It was mind blowing in it's time, this has been backed by review after review and the only place that says otherwise is contrarian central, Yea Forums Yea Forums.

>calling an idort a sheltered faggot
The fucking irony

>this butthurt
Golden, everytime.

>I haven't played the game, is it really THAT good?
Fuck no. It's excellent but it's been equaled and surpassed repeatedly. It gets jerked off over because it was one of the first AAA Super high quality and super enjoyable 3D Action Adventures. Basically Megaman Legends and OoT were the first GOOD 3D Action Adventures.

this is the "girl who says zelda is her favorite game" list.

aka casual gamers. absolutely a reddit tier list.

>500+ replies with not a single source
>caring about meaningless internet lists
what the fuck Yea Forums

T. Never played it, keep seething

>8. The Legend of Zelda
Will this ridiculous joke ever end?

>And just like the moon landing, it was proven it was all smoke and mirrors that the media tricked people into believe it was real
FTFY

Attached: 1544689014146.png (334x506, 143K)

>explain why it's a shit game
>"B-B-BUTTHURT"
I'm kekking in your direction, redditor.

>All those Nintod*ler games

At this point we can start including games from miniclip as well. this is no spammerino systemo let me post

>which means kids that haven't played much invariably love it.
Honestly this describes like half the video game discussions on the internet. The reason there are so many Nintendo fanboys on this board because they are manchildren who can't grow past the childhood memories. Yeah sure every brand has its fanbase but there is no equivalent like that WEBM with the Nintendo switches around the birthday cake and a bunch of people dressed up looking like cult. I have no idea why though, I'm from Europe, if you ask people around everyone will say Counter Strike 1.6 and games like that. People put thousands of hours into those games, have great memories and still they don't shit up entire imageboards with their shilling.
Nintendo fanboys are just an extremely loud minority that reminds me of Apple fans back then who treated it like a religion.

>minority

Attached: 1474932896844.gif (400x232, 1.84M)

> BBBBBUBBBBBBBUT NINTENDO!!!!!
SEETHE More

At least with nintendo it's children that have barely played any games.
Better than Sony's generic 3rd person over the shoulder action games, where it's literally the same shit but instead it's manchildren that have barely played any games. Shit like TLOU and god of war will be the OOT of future generations.

>TLOU and god of war will be the OOT of future generations.
Try Fortnite and Minecraft.

I bought the game at launch, finished several times including only with only three hearts. Since 1997 I have said exactly the same thing: the game is crap.
I see a lot of people saying that the game was very advanced for the time it was released, but that's a lie. For example, if you analyze all the occasions that you need to move boxes in dungeons, you will not find any that is truly a puzzle, because all of them you resolve immediately just by looking and the only work is to be pushing them slowly for several minutes . Sokoban has existed since 1984, it is not possible that someone in 1997 could not understand that the Ocarina of Time puzzles weren't structured correctly.
Basically the whole game has this problem. And even things that have been structured correctly, like the search for skulltulas that only appear at night, or plant the seeds to access new areas, suffer for not offering any reward. You literally waste time to win ruppees! They have no use in the game (since all items are plentiful and you barely visit the stores) and you can get them immediately in almost any area of the game coming and going while destroying pots.
Ocarina of Time is the biggest proof that people are too dumb to understand the real quality of things.

Note: the fishing at Lake Hylia is excellent, however.

>Sony butthurt thread