Why are desks built so fucking high?

Why are desks built so fucking high?

Attached: reeee.png (1073x838, 59K)

The desks are the same height in that picture. The chair height is changed, and they're usually adjustable.

>t. 5'4 manlet

Maybe you're just a manlet? Every desk I find is cramped as fuck because I'm 6'3". Just ordered one and I'm building it without some of the panels so that I have more room.

why are chairs built so fucking low?

i'm usually one of these
top one if i'm just using the mouse and a couple of keys, bottom if i'm actually typing or playing video games

Attached: sitting positions.png (838x658, 11K)

I'm 6'5, I use a lovely kitchen table now and my knees used to hit on my desk, raise your chair manlet

What's even the point of having the back of the chair if you're not even supposed to touch it

RECOMMEND ME A GOOD CHAIR FOR PLAYING VIDEO GAMES IN

Attached: 1552840841930.png (466x552, 197K)

Sure, bend over

Top one comfy, unless the action is picking up, really nice when playing games with a controller

90 degrees is just as bad as the top panel OP, you're straining the shit out of your back. You need to let the chair fall back and lay on it in a sense

Attached: max cozy.jpg (900x900, 220K)

kill yourself you notre dame fuck

Bruh just get a normal fucking office chair. I'm 5'6 and don't have that problem at all.

Go to bed Manlytears

5'7..

but my arms are to low

>chairs
Just use a ball.

Attached: 1479957722113.jpg (1058x813, 166K)

oh my

I'm the top one and it really aggravates me.
My parents spent way too much money to order me an epic flashy gamer chair one Christmas, when I was completely fine using the one I had.
It arrives, it's not as comfy as my last one, and the arm rests are too small and placed too far forwards. The most notable thing is that at max height my arms aren't anywhere near close to my desk level. I'm only 5'10, it feels like this chair was designed for someone 4 feet tall.
I appreciate the gift but I'm going to feel bad for replacing it soon.

are you me?

You what? If anything, desks are too short. My chair never fits underneath them.

anything that ressemble more a landbarge seat than a sportcar seat is good

I rest my whole forearm on the desk

Top all the time but with M&KB

I’d rather sit on his ass

Why don't you have a standing desk?

because there are desks for writing and stuff(high) and desks for working with computers(low)