Tfw someone shits on a game you like and they actually have strong points you don't know how to refute

>tfw someone shits on a game you like and they actually have strong points you don't know how to refute
anyone else here thin-skinned?

Attached: sad maya.jpg (600x338, 19K)

It's ok to like things that aren't objectively amazing.
You fucking idiot.
I like Drakengard despite how fucking awful the series plays. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone I didn't know 100% would be into it. You can make a million arguments as to why the games are terrible. I acknowledge this and still enjoy it.
Idiot.

No game is for everyone.

People have favorites mostly because of personal reasons. E.g. you used to play this game with your best friend so you have many fond memories of it, or that one game cheered you up when you were severely depressed etc.

E.g. Morrowind, the game is objectively terrible, but people praise it because they sunk a lot of hours into it when they were stupid kids.

>liking a bad game and being too thick skinned to realize it's actually bad
>not liking it ironically or for "le cute grils" meme
>getting sad when people trash on the hot garbage that is that game
Get a grip

That's about the one time where I DON'T mind. Running out of patience for faggots spouting bullshit as fact.

You must be a battlefield vagina player.

No. No one has made a good point about melee they have no knowledge

If you're going to dislike a game that you used to like just because some faggot said something, then you're just a bitch. Not everybody likes you're favorite game.

>not acknowledging that your favourite games have faults, and that they're not to everyone's taste, but still being confident in your admiration for them while being able to make a strong argument for why they have value

Attached: 1547496185920.gif (286x210, 2.17M)

It's shit but I like it is all you need to say. Just own liking shitty games OP, I still like Sonic and wish him best, but holly goddamn does he suck sometimes most of the time

This post is tsundere as fuck.

You realize every game has flaws right?

You can enjoy something while acknowledging its shortcomings. Human beings are imperfect, and make imperfect works. That's part of the fun. If every piece of media was flawless, games would get boring after a while.

JSRF is my favorite game, but it's a real piece of shit in more than a few ways. But that only makes me appreciate what it does well even more.

Attached: 1554569788951.png (533x358, 442K)

You just don't know how to debate or use game terms

If all else fails use the greentag and wojaks and tell them to fuck off back to ResetEra if they complain.

I like FFXV but I'm well aware that SE's business practices regarding the game were scummy and that it generally wasn't finished. I would still however give it a 7/10 and say that I genuinely find it more fun to play than FFVI, FFX-2 and FFXIII-2.

This. There is one thing they can't take away from you and its that you still like the game.

Just learn from the points and ponder why you overlook them that will be your rebuttals for next time.

I can't handle criticism at all. I broke up with my last girlfriend because I was tired of my 'friends' and coworkers making fun of me for dating an Asian.

>someone shits on a game that I like
>call him the n-word

Attached: 1535381073296.jpg (511x671, 33K)

based

>anyone else here thin-skinned?
every nintendo fan
so most of Yea Forums

t. Low testosterone SNOY boi

I fucking love Drakengard. I don't care how bad it is. It's scary how much time I've sunk into that game.

Get your console war and wojacks and leave please.

this post made my pp hard

Anyone ever samefag and wonder if a mod is watching you and they know you are

Attached: 1554188150420.gif (775x509, 1M)

>b-baka

Nah just you, pussy. All just opinion, regardless of how many of my friends fanboy over WoW, I can't enjoy it, I just get bored of most MMO's really quick because they aren't that fun to me. I also recognize how solid of a game Borderlands 1 and 2 are, I own both with all the dlc, and for the life of me, I don't think I've ever had a character past level 30ish because I get bored, even when friends play with me, yet somehow I can play a looter shooter mmo (Warframe) for waaay too fucking long, over a thousand hours too long. I had to fucking wean myself off of it right after the Fortuna update to allow myself to enjoy other games.

"yeah it kinda sucks but i have lots of fun with it lol"
thats all you gotta say

just give up on having "good taste" and have fun