Yfw E3 is only 2 months away

>yfw E3 is only 2 months away
>yfw the inevitable N64/TTYD Paper Mario sequel for Switch is only 2 months from being revealed

Attached: 1424381930452.jpg (312x417, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nintendolife.com/news/2019/02/mario_and_luigi_bowsers_inside_story_plus_bowser_jr_s_journey_is_one_of_the_worst-selling_mario_games_to_date
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hope you enjoy Color Splash 2, user.

If you wantu Mario RPG prease pray the Mario and Ruigi Series Paper Mario is notu RPG

paper mario is dead just like the rest of nintendo's soul

It's okay there are enough braindead color splash apologists on Yea Forums to justify them making another one

>hurrr you don't like it you never played it
Yeah I never played it and I'm glad I didn't

>inevitable N64/TTYD Paper Mario sequel for Switch is only 2 months from being revealed

Don't you dare raise my hopes.

Attached: 1538855590025.png (769x768, 448K)

Does anyone else like M&L's combat but prefer PM's world and scenarios?

Give me Paper Mario and Luigi

You mean the next Sticker Star.

I will NEVER not be mad about what could’ve been. I fucking bought a 3DS because of the paper mario 3DS teasers, and then they shit out sticker star instead

Attached: D3617909-FBB2-48DA-BD73-2A13E519035F.jpg (1156x690, 222K)

>started emulating paper mario 64
>works fine
>new computer
>cant hit a single fucking block, though timed attacks seem to work
>game is balanced around hitting blocks a lot
what do? wtf happened?
im using the same controllers, and my monitor has >4 ms lag, probably less than the tv i played it on on the first computer

Why does Color Splash's background look so play doughy?

I appreciate you repeatedly posting this occasionally but at the same time you're fucking with my hopes. It doesn't help we really are reaching the point where a new game will be announced if they actually are developing a new one based on how long the others games took to be announced. I worry heavily what might happen, there's so much evidence going both ways.

Attached: 1457307038337.png (354x432, 56K)

What did I tell you about having dreams, OP?

Attached: 1554416324608.png (816x640, 293K)

22nd July is TTYD's 15th anniversary. We're in peak remake territory.

Na bro

I will, colour solash was a great game.

Stay ignorant.

Paper Mario remake/remaster

but it's on the 3DS

nintendolife.com/news/2019/02/mario_and_luigi_bowsers_inside_story_plus_bowser_jr_s_journey_is_one_of_the_worst-selling_mario_games_to_date

They aren't going to make that mistake again.

The thing that kills the idea of a PM being revealed this year (in my eyes) is that Intelligent Systems already has FE Reee Houses on their plates for 2019, And I don't see them passing the torch to another developer outfit.

I know AlphaDream has been gearing up and hiring for a Switch game, but I don't know if I'm super enthused about them doing PM either. They're not outright incompetent like IntSys have become but they've been taking the Mario and Luigi series in directions I'm not exactly too fond of.

You assume anyone in Japan cares. They only like Sticker Star, and don't give a fuck what the US likes.

Blocks can be weird since the timing is tighter, you might be stuck in a habit doing it too late or too early. Are you using a controller or just KB?

This is true, but they do at least appear to be aware of the negative reception here. People in Japan bought Sticker Star because it was handheld.

So they're aware. Big deal.

Nintendo does what Nintendo wants, and fuck anyone who has a problem with it.

Yeah, I do feel that's going to be the case. Somehow them being aware of it, but wilfully ignorant is much worse too.

What about Color Splash?

That's how we know. Interviews around colour splash basically said "Look, we know Sticker Star wasn't all that popular, but we went straight into making this one after finishing the 3DS game, this is the last game in this style."

I don't see the hate for a Color Splash. I wouldn't even mind a Color Splash 2 as long as they stop making the levels separate. If they really want to do a world map they should make it like SMRPG where the areas actually connect together instead of each one having an ending where you grab a star.

Some levels make you go back to them for story elements, some levels are one off things you never go back to, some levels have useless alternate endings that don't do shit and just make you replay entire levels for no reason. It's just a clash of ideas that don't meld well together. The combat, level design, and dialog were all fine for the most part. Just the world map needs to be fixed.

im using a controller. both wired and wireless have the same results

and maybe i should mention that when youre near star summit and you can practice the timings, i did it for a while and the guy stated i was doing it too early. but i eventually got the hang of it and did fine all the way up to the ghost town with the boos before i switched computers

autistic idea for a combining of TTYD, SS, and CS combat, how about card are still arounf but they replace the badge system? like, you can find and buy cards on the overworld and shops, and they basically just do what badges did but yo can't spam them infinitely (granted they're actually hard to find)
You can also find stickers around the over world to stick on cards giving them secondary effects. For example, You find a Quake Hammer card, and Fire Flower sticker. You stick the Fire Flower onto the card to get a Fiery Quake Hammer for heavy spread fire element damage. You get a Multistomp card and a Sheep sticker, and you get the Nighty-Night Multistomp, a multi hitting attack with each stomp having a chance to put the foe to sleep.
I'm also thinking of making it so that you have to go to specific places to get stickers fitted to cards, but this might be a bit tedious
Thoughts?
Thoughts?

>CS combat
>fine

Attached: budgiesword.jpg (1399x1432, 304K)

Holy fuck, it really has been 15 years.
Jesus Christ.

The last good Paper Mario came out in 2007

>He thinks Nintendo cares about TTYD
OP listen, sometimes in life we get disappointed and never get what we want.

umad?

Why do you intentionally set yourself up to be hurt?

Attached: CgHJcGWUsAAI1Hl.jpg (600x428, 28K)

TTYD was good but pretty flawed, but a sequel that fixes it would be kino.

Attached: e9d.jpg (600x600, 18K)

>TFW bought a 3DS for Paper Mario 3DS and Bomberman 3DS

Attached: 1520182769609.jpg (777x1027, 132K)

Color Splash apologists should all hang. That game does not have even a single fucking redeeming quality.

Aside from the handful of LOL PAPER jokes it had the same style of humor as TTYD.

I had a back and forth with some Color Trash apologist a few weeks back who unironically called its combat superior to TTYD's. They're beyond redemption at this point.

>scrolling through limited-use cards and painting them is better than just hitting the action command
Jesus Christ, that's the stupidest shit.

shit dude, you're literally me

its so sad TTYD is perfect

>"perfect" is a weak 8/10 now

yikes

I don’t think SS and CS are irredeemably awful, I actually think they have a lot of love, but the combat is kinda trash compared to the rest.

I also kinda don’t get people complaining about lack of original characters or settings, when like even the original characters and settings aren’t that different from regular Mario tropes, just a different colour

I remember back when this was first announced and everybody was worried it'd be a remake instead of a new game.

Maybe it would've been better if it was a remake

>8/10
>weak

Attached: 1539890133378.gif (250x197, 926K)