Well, Yea Forums?

Well, Yea Forums?

Attached: 1549750208049.png (861x810, 1.34M)

Join a real gang that isn't begging you to join.

kill all pakis

frank obviously. just look at the size of him. Doubt he would betray me like charles would

Request to be put into adseg due to gang pressure

where did that guy get a fucking suit in prison

what the hell is on new guy's back and butt. the fuck are those. is that some sort of harness

Charles looks like the typical guy that would totally sell you out for his own benefit.
Frank even though he is tough, threatening and often a brute, has a deep friendly heart and wouldn't betray his friends.

Frank's gang will be more like a family but with that family comes unwanted emotions and drama.

Charles on the other hand seems to be more corporate so expect to be just another number to him.

Frank=raped
Charles=killed

honestly i'd PC up

The harness is for the safety of others

frank, he seems a bro

Frank sounds like a bro. Maybe retarded but loyal. Charles will probably just coerce me into an orgy with his goons while he steals my $5.

Frank is just some violent schmuck who doesn't know jack shit about the game
Charles knows how Mafia works

Whichever one kills niggers

you are all short term thinkers. Frank will keep you stuck in prison having one fight after another with anything that breathes and spend your entire time in solitary. Charles has enough money to buy the guards and a getaway car in a matter of days
You do want to get out of here, do you?

Attached: giphy.gif (480x270, 1.35M)

Charles is obviously the one who likes dressing new arrivals in tutus and making them his soft little girls.

The risk is that Charles sees you as a pawn for his own escape. However if you prove useful enough to him, he'll take you with him.

>Charles has enough money to buy the guards and a getaway car in a matter of days
yeah, charles, not you

Join the based bloatmaxxer

Charles is somehow wearing a suit in prison, so let's go with whatever he has going on.

let's be real here, you cant be rich if you're the only person around. He'll most likely want to take some of his men with him

He'll devour you for gains