Admit it, this would be the best possible Smash DLC scenario

Admit it, this would be the best possible Smash DLC scenario

Attached: IT'S HAPPENING!.jpg (1681x1364, 1.55M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PfrV_6yWbEg
gonintendo.com/stories/325396-nintendo-dream-favorite-game-characters-poll-from-the-feb-2019
youtube.com/watch?v=UuLCUpf0d3w
youtube.com/watch?v=brmmV3g4qqo
youtu.be/4hg97ZqT_D0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

suck my dick

Attached: never ever.png (1550x502, 353K)

Leon S Kennedy, 2B, Sora, Chosen Undead
What is this western baka gaijin desu shit

>KOS-MOS
>Ado
Neat

>fuck boy with a pistol
>Gaypheroth
Haha

Pretty good.
Only Dave, Heavy and Marina are cool. Rest sucks.

The only one I recognize is Adeleine.

>No doomguy
gay

> Hating gaming Icons like Leon or Sephiroth
Kill yourself

Replace the blue anime thing and Brendan Frasier with Doomguy and Porky.
Sephiroth WOULD be awesome on his own, but FE isn't getting another stage or music so he wouldn't work for this pack. Replace him with Banjo.
Ado is cool.
We're stuck with Joker or I'd say go Jack Bros.

This is terrible. Literally one of the worst passes ever.

Who is the girl on the bottom left?

Reminder that Sakurai picks out the DLCs, basically he haven't even heard of 60% on y'all picks

Not this time.

>y'all

Attached: fuck your stupid bait.jpg (625x626, 91K)

Seething Contrarian westie

KOS-MOS

good, keep western shit out of Smash

Seeing how square is holding back a ton of music and spirits from smash already with Cloud, I have literally 0 interest in Sephiroth joining to gimp the DLC experience as well.

>Joker
>X
>Poochy
>Leon
>Banjo

> Resident Evil 4
> Final Fantasy VII
> Shin Megami Tensei
> Kirby Franchise
> XENO Franchise
Yes, it's the most realistic & best DLC we could hope for, no literal who meme picks like Doomguy, Steve, Banjo that Yea Forums is obsessed with

>3 recognizable characters and 2 literal-literal whos

Attached: 1555019189496.jpg (295x378, 53K)

Replace anime swordsman with Black Mage so get more FF representation then just one overrated game
Replace anime waifu with Chosen Undead so we get our first "knight" aesthetic charectar with a closed helmet in smash.
Replace little loli girl with doomguy so we get a cool and fun charectar
Now we have DLC charectar everyone likes instead of selfishly wanting your waifu or some irrelvent from ur childhood.

Attached: images (33).jpg (175x289, 9K)

> Implying any of these are literal who's to Nintendo' fans
COPE, Westernfags & PC drones have always been subhuman, go back to Muslim Kombat

i'm feeling this is decently possible, and i can't explain or justify why

Attached: FiGPiN_64_Ezio_ASSASSIN_S_CREED_THE_EZIO_PIN_grande.png (343x600, 79K)

> Black Mage
Literal Who
> Chosen Undead
Literal Who
> Doomguy
Literal Who & Western Trash
> Cutting any of these characters, when it's 100 % going to happen
Seething Contrarian, a Kirby game was already officially revealed for this year, Adeleine is going to be the shill rep instead of the usual FE character since Japan likes Kirby more then they do Mario

I wouldn't mind him

They are didnt know who xenogay kosmos and Adeline was before smashposting

Wrong, Nintendofags voted KOS-MOS as a better character then Crash Bandicoot when Xenosaga 1 came out

Seething bait

Chosen Undead
>Standard B - Homing Soulmass: generate up to three soul masses that eventually launch at the nearest opponent or launch once you press B again
>Side-B - Lightning Spear: can be tilted to change angle, travels in a straight line
>Down-B - Place Bonfire/Kindle: place a bonfire that refreshes the charges on your specials when you overlap with it. Getting a kill grants you a humanity which you can use to kindle the bonfire up to two times: the first kindling increases the range of refresh, the second tier adds a hitbox to the bonfire which hurts opponents who overlap with it.
>Up-B: Fire Surge/Homeward: if pressed, emits a stream of fire downward that propels Undead upward. If held, warps to the bonfire and uproots the bonfire (won't work if bonfire isn't placed)

Why are kirbyfags so delusional? Adeleine is geno-tier

Yeah well crash bandicoot is ass so im not suprised probally just saw that she was animey and clicked vote.

>when Xenosaga 1 came out
So you admit she's irrelevant now? Good boy.

I didn't know who the fuck Joker or KOS-MOS were until the Game Awards and this thread. But I'm alright learning of new characters. 99% of Smashfags have learned about characters and games through Smash. The game is a history lesson.

>Black Mage
>Doomguy
Now you're talking my language.
Replace Chosen Undead with Adeleine again and you're good. A Pollyanna that brings her art to life sounds way more fun than another swordsman.

Attached: 1534668761309.jpg (1138x1200, 122K)

I have no personal attachment to Leon since I've yet to paly my copy of RE4 but KOS-MOS and Adeleine are god tier and Sephiroth is pretty sweet too

overall 8.5 out 10

replace Leon with Shantae and Sephiroth with Banjo&Kazooie for 11/10 dlc.

Nope because she was named a top 20 character last year, ahead of every Western character except Geralt despite being on a American site

No this is your new DLC character.

Attached: Main_Character_0.png (300x300, 105K)

Don't kid yourself, it's gonna be a character from the new FE

*blocks your path*

Attached: Here's your dlc bro.png (1908x632, 685K)

this motherfucker would be way better

Attached: Hawk-5-star.png (1024x1024, 237K)

Nah gay, smash is overdue for a western styled knight charectar. And he isnt just a swordman. He has a vast arsenal of weapons and spells and all sorts of shit. Like link.
Visuals you see over and over again tend to get stale so it doesnt mattwr. Rather play as a non weeb anime actual knight then some little girl that paints

source

Until the kirby character yeah

AdeleineFags are a plague

source? would like to see that, surprised they loved Witcher 3 so much

>Joker
>Porky
>Lip
>Ryu Hayabusa
>Phoenix Wright
Find a flaw.

Porky and Lip

>Rather than being Waddle Dee or Magolor, characters significantly more popular in Japan, they're going to go with Adeleine instead
What's the point in citing Japan as a source when Japan doesn't want the character

Attached: 1537871160276.jpg (914x1249, 266K)

I'd rather have the painter but I'd take Doomguy over her. Dark Souls is one of my favorite games, but the protagonist isn't really a character nor very interesting.

>KOS-MOS
>irrelevant
She's Bamco's Captain Falcon, she still appears in like 5 different crossovers this decade and cameos in Xenoblade 2.
And is still constantly voted on by Japs as the most iconic and recognizable character to come out of Xeno games.

The fact that she didn't even get into Smash 4 is mindboggling considering Bamco worked on that game (and ultimate too), considering how much Bamco shills her.

Attached: KOS-MOS in smash.jpg (1200x1080, 193K)

>Ado
Stop forcing this shit meme, your character has never even been a trophy

>Lip
>Porky instead of Giegue

>Squeenix unclenching their copyright butt and giving us sephirot
>Best RE Rep possible
>Another kirby rep
>Indrect Xenoblade representation in form of Best Girl
Pretty based OP.

Whos lip? Porky from Looney toons?

>She's Bamco's Captain Falcon
You couldn't have picked a worse comparison

Attached: ss+(2019-04-12+at+05.07.24).png (1379x642, 79K)

>She's Bamco's Captain Falcon
There you go, that's why she didn't get in

It's the truth though. Iconic and recognizable characters from games that nobody's played, but everybody knows because of said character's presence in crossover games. She's Bamco's Captain Falcon.

COPE, Doom is the definition of irrelevant literal who trash. Nobody gives a fuck about it & hasn't for the last 10 years

Attached: Doom is garbage.png (1166x612, 74K)

Attached: 1534367411413.png (1000x741, 232K)

The shovelware trash character called "Joker" has already created a situation where there can be no best case scenario. Persona bugmen are the lowliest of all human beings.

Adeleine threatens me. I've already invested my mental credits into Bandana Dee.

Attached: D3bxruGUEAAZbfr.jpg (1200x675, 242K)

Bamco doesnt want some generic boring shit waifu standing along the great man of pac.
They're putting in Nightmare from Soul Calibur because Heihachi looks to similair to ryu and ken.

Attached: 486763-nightmare.jpg (650x800, 110K)

Square Enix doesn't deserve another rep

>from games that nobody's played
Yes which is why they included the iconic and recognizable characters from games that literally everyone played
This isn't rocket science
What unholy fuck is this

Attached: 1548736498081.jpg (1200x812, 213K)

>Joker is "emblematic" of Smash DLC choices
>explicitly showing 'Smash Bros X Persona 5'
>very real possibility of no Persona 5 on Switch despite all this

maybe Nintendo's approach is deliberately adding characters not associated with Nintendo? and also building relationships?

Smash/Nintendo-superfans will buy everything anyway, and now they can turn the heads of other fanbases and get their buy-in.

Attached: 1492488166293.jpg (210x230, 5K)

Based and artpilled

Attached: 1536514835877.jpg (768x1024, 83K)

Attached: D3-2lhhU8AA5Lac.jpg:large.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

Alucard's AT has so many moves they should've held off and just made him a playable character

Replace Joker with Demifiend
Then add Erdrick, Master Chief, Heihachi and Scorpion

Attached: Resized_20190406_180717.jpg (774x1032, 474K)

I wouldn't read too much into that. Reggie has to be the hype man for all Nintendo products so of course he's gonna say all the DLC choices will be exciting. And given that they'll all be brand new and getting into Smash is a big deal, anyone getting in will be exciting

Didn't the Persona team just confirm that the only reason Persona's in is because Sakurai liked Persona 5?
It wouldn't surprise me if Nintendo gave Sakurai four characters to put in and gave him one wild card pick of his own choice if he agreed

>japan
>image search

Attached: 1552757153338.png (734x633, 579K)

yeah im definitely looking too hard into it

havent played in a while but im hungry as shit for info

>all "video game series" except doom
Seething retard.

Nintendo gave Sakurai a list of possible characters and Sakurai had final say on who would get in from that list

Attached: test.png (1020x1231, 1.63M)

The standings were what you'd expect
> 1. Link (Legend of Zelda)
> 2. Cloud (Final Fantasy)
> 3. Zelda (Legend of Zelda)
> 4. Mario (Super Mario Bros)
> 5. Samus (Metroid Prime)
> 6. Crono (Chrono Trigger)
> 7. Mega Man (Classic)
> 8. Snake (Metal Gear Solid)
> 9. Pikachu (Pokemon)
> 10. Sonic (Sonic The Hedgehog)
> 11. Tifa (Final Fantasy)
> 12. Bowser (Super Mario Bros)
> 13. Sephiroth (Final Fantasy)
> 14. Alucard (Castlevania: SOTN)
> 15. Ganondorf (Legend of Zelda)
> 16. Auron (Final Fantasy)
> 17. Aerith (Final Fantasy)
> 18. Ash Ketchum (Pokemon)
> 19. Zero (Mega Man)
> 20. Vivi (Final Fantasy)
> 21. Ryu (Street Fighter)
> 22. Luigi (Super Mario Bros)
> 23. Geralt (The Witcher)
> 24. KOS-MOS (Xenosaga)
> 25. Amateratsu (Okami)
> 26. Bayonetta (Bayonetta 2)
> 27. Kefka (Final Fantasy)
> 28. Tails (Sonic The Hedgehog)
> 29. Kirby (Kirby Series)
> 30. Big Boss (Metal Gear Solid)

Me too user ;_; we shitpost in the meanwhile

Lucario is pretty much part of the Pokemon pantheon of mascots at this point

Just rebuild him to be an actual Fighting-type instead of some masochist psychic. He's fucking Goku-Anubis and Smash makes him as boring as possible

SEETHING, nothing changes even if i use the series

Attached: 9d14df09-b831-46b9-a2ba-790f5321c549.png (1164x609, 70K)

Or... OR. Five Nintendo characters.

>It's the truth though. Iconic and recognizable characters from games that nobody's played
That is only true for Captain Falcon.

Attached: IMG_20190412_172046.jpg (720x854, 71K)

Well yeah japenese things are more popular in japan. You really think all were getting is weebshit? Just wait til e3.

Ike is literally the most popular FE character and you don't even have him listed

Smash is a multi-million selling franchise.
SRW, Namco vs Capcom and Project X Zone are only popular in Japan or among boomers. Regardless, this doesn't change that KOS-MOS is popular for being a crossover whore that Bamco hamfists into any crossover series they can force her into, rather than being popular for her game series. Bamco actively developed Smash Ultimate and Smash 4 (she was cockblocked by Shulk)

I'll never understand people that want LESS content in the game

>Shulk got in instead of some literal who anime girl no one cares about
BASED SHULK

Quality over quantity

But I don't like any of those choice besides Joker kind of.

>Sephiroth instead of a character from another FF game like Noctis, Lightning, Squall or Tidus

Literally worse than Corrin. Kill yourself.

COPE

More resources for more good content. Like game modes.

This is the best playing Smash game released yet

>wanting a generic anime swordsman over a character who was a trendsetter of the early 00s and with endless potential for a unique moveset
The most infuriating part of Shulk's inclusion was that he was an even bigger "literally who" than KOS-MOS until his reveal.

You only like Joker kind of because you know he's already in.

Sephiroth is more iconic then any RPG character that isn't Pikachu

Single player game modes get played once, maybe twice. The main draw and what makes the game last is the stock multiplayer

Yeah, no sorry. You’re wrong, I’m right

Attached: D1F5C3BB-E43C-43E9-B2A9-ECE72F2454EB.jpg (1011x576, 135K)

LEON STOP PLAYING YOUR BING BING WAHOO GAMES AND FUCK MY SISTER!

Attached: gr06o4l3eqf21.jpg (659x357, 40K)

And the series is at its peak. In the reboot they'll remove the charectars noone asked for mainly the ssb4 newcomers and other shit in a better game

>weebshit
>weebshit
>weebshit
>good
>based

>effeminate anime boy
>effeminate anime boy
effeminate anime b- no wait, this one is actually a girl, though you'd be forgiven for not noticing the difference
>generic American dude
>chibi anime character

I never understood why the character design in Japanese games is always so risk-averse and prone to playing it safe.

Attached: 121932450404.jpg (2000x2456, 794K)

>STILL thinking you're getting a new Kirby character
They said that the new characters won't have any representation in the game. You guys are all turbo retards

No. It's because I kind of enjoyed Persona 5 and didn't play/didn't enjoy the rest of the games here. Besides Kirby 64 but Ado is irrelevant as fuck.

What would make to make this game "better"? Because if your first instinct is to cut content for a sequel then you're not very good at game development

and Eggman is easily more a more iconic videogame villain and FFVII isn’t the only FF game that exists (hence why Yea Forumsirgins raged that Noctis got in Tekken 7 instead of Tifa, who’s a walking pair of breasts anyways).

There’s like 15 main FF games and choosing another FFVII character would be a poor decision regarding DLC.

either goku or viewtiful joe

Attached: the chad stride.jpg (505x550, 54K)

This. Theyre gonna be charectars noone will expect so dont think Adeline or Sepiroth or geno.

Thoughts?

Attached: 1532849975521.png (2000x1125, 1.76M)

No to all desu

Middle is aight rest suck. espcially one on the left

youtu.be/PfrV_6yWbEg

The whole "quirk" of Ultimate is "everyone is here". Therefore, we can assume that there will be cuts in the next game because no fighting game but MUGEN is going to just keep growing its roster til infinity. It's not feasible and nobody really wants it.
VJ is my literal who request, great taste user.

Who should I put instead?

MJ in smash would be fucking based

>nobody really wants it
Wtf Lmao

>cutfag
Kill yourself

Wrong. I play the Adventure and Classic modes in Melee more than the VS modes.

Sora/Chrono
Leon S Kennedy
Chosen Undead
2B/Ezio

>neku
Based

Star Allies was just last year bro.

Attached: D3X8UQoU4AAyLjL.jpg (2048x1535, 508K)

>Hmmm Super Smash Bros. Kerfuffle is looking great and as a platform fighter fan I was planning on buying it but I found out that Tekken 12 has more characters so I'm going to buy a 3D fighter instead.
Said nobody ever.

Banjo or Fulgore should be the Rare rep.

Attached: 1548739896240.png (1171x1551, 3.78M)

Chosen Undead because Dark Souls is admittedly one of the most important games of the decade and is on Switch.
Ryu Hayabusa for his legacy status and origins on Nintendo.
Dante and KOS-MOS because they're both crossover whores, meme characters and relatively well represent the 2000s era. Dante recently had a big game come out and KOS-MOS still shows up in random games all the time. All we'd need is Knuckles to complete the meme crossover trio.

Attached: Fighter Pass.png (2720x596, 1.44M)

>Leon gets into Smash
>Chris has to go after him to stop him from fucking some anime babes

Attached: Chris_Noooo.png (905x541, 385K)

>"meme characters"
Fuck off. The only reasonable and deserving one you listed was Ryu.

>hrm this game is pretty good but you know what would make it even better in the sequel? 20 less characters

Attached: 1543701041041.png (1277x539, 788K)

>adeleine
Probably the most irrelevant and unrecognizable character that gets constantly included in Yea Forums lists. What's the deal with that?

stop false flagging, you fucking retard

Attached: 172.jpg (661x568, 92K)

I'm cool with this

Good, Xenoblade is better then Saga anyways

Did anyone actually want Joker?

A few people forcing a meme + "muh spirits" fags

Yea Forums loves Kirby. And Adeleine is way more recognizable and relevant than Leon or Kosmos, at least.

Attached: IMG_3700.jpg (1280x720, 253K)

Is there anyone who can beat him?

Attached: travisman.jpg (621x525, 39K)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Iconic

WRPGKUN is a turbo brainlet

Not really.

Attached: smash_150___190___jack_bros_by_professorfandango_dctwtrn-pre.jpg (894x894, 134K)

>ryu
>not a meme character

>And Adeleine is way more recognizable and relevant than Leon or Kosmos

Attached: 1533071497753.png (1138x626, 33K)

Those that aren't listed are in the main game.

>And Adeleine is way more recognizable and relevant than Leon or Kosmos, at least.
KOS-MOS maybe, but if you really think she's more recognizable than Leon you are retarded.

Attached: 1554057257968m.jpg (1024x864, 135K)

the xenoblade games are watered down garbage and shouldn't be spoken in the same breath as xenogears or xenosaga

>more relevant then Fucking Leon
>Leon
>one of the biggest gaming franchises of all time
Kys loli fag

>And Adeleine is way more recognizable and relevant than Leon or Kosmos, at least.
Remind yourself that overconfidence is a slow and insidious killer.

Attached: ancezdu.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

I think he's great. Loved P5 and can't wait for his tracks

Cope, Xenosaga is a hallway simulator and Gears entire 2nd half is a movie game

COPE more, Japan loves Kirby. Adeliene will be in
> gonintendo.com/stories/325396-nintendo-dream-favorite-game-characters-poll-from-the-feb-2019

any of these 8 and i'd nut

Attached: smash dlc wishlist.png (1600x960, 948K)

>Adeleine is way more recognizable and relevant than Leon or Kosmos
>Adeleine
Who?

SEETHINg, nobody cares about any of those literal who characters. They are literal who pieces of shit that nobody likes, literally just contrarianism

>Sans
HE'S IN

Attached: sans.gif (335x275, 1008K)

Literally worse then ashleyfags

reminder that japs find kos-mos more recognizable than samus without the power suit

>boring rooty tooty shooty man #345
Vs
>unique character with unique design and unique ability
Leon sucks. I'd rather have Steve simultaneously fill all 4 dlc spaces.

>adeleine nowhere to be seen
>even fucking waddle dee made it in
OH NO NO NO

Reminder that Japs want Rex and Bandana Dee more than any other character
So clearly what the Japs think isn't exactly being put in the game

That was only back in like 2007.

Of course she's more recognizable. She's a cartoon character from one of Nintendo's biggest franchises. Leon looks like an ordinary person.

Soon.

Attached: 1469838354404.png (1000x708, 652K)

People underplay how popular KOS-MOS was.
She's not a popular character in the West but at the end of the 00s she still appeared in a lot of Western vidya """journalists""" (we all know how surface-level journalists' tastes tend to be) for memorable characters of that decade.

When was the last time Leon was in a new video game? Asking genuinely.

You people really get your hopes up for impossible characters. Put aside your nostalgia and personal connections to these obscure character for a minute and think about why Sakurai/Nintendo would choose them. protip: devoted fanbase is not a valid reason.

lists for memorable characters*

Like three months ago?

Its not Like Remake 2 was one of the biggest games this year

Exactly 77 days ago

Adeleine is more popular than Kos-Mos but definitely not Leon Kennedy.

Attached: 1554069259666.jpg (2048x2048, 459K)

REMINDER

Attached: 243568564.png (1242x550, 843K)

Everyone on the left is literally who

They also wanted Porky over Ridley, Takamaru over Little Mac, and Goemon over Simon Belmont. Sakurai bows to Western demand.

More based than anything else on this god forsaken thread. Everyone wants Master Chief and Doomguy.

Ryu, Hunter , and Terry are based but fuck erdrick

He will now greentext the new part of his post and post a smug anime girl because he bamboozled you into posting a remake.

Just because you're a nigger who'll say REmake 2 doesn't count, it's technically Relevations 2 in 2015.
I could live without the Hunter or Erdrick but Hayabusa and Terry are such top-tier choices that they make up the pack.

Attached: 1525880555982.jpg (353x307, 38K)

I had no idea about a remake. Is it actually good?

Leon is awesome, the rest are a waste of space.

>reads thread
lmao, of course it's a weeb.

>sephiroth
no

>Sakurai says that he is looking for characters from unrepresented franchises
>Final Fantasy reps Kirby
KOS-MOS doesn't even deserve to be there, for that matter.

I don't save any pictures of smug anime girls. Best I've got is a smug Dedede.

I can tolerate him if he actually reps both series. If he's literally only Persona 5 then he's basically Cloud 2 to me, just with more songs.

Joker
Crash
Banjo
Adeleine
Reimu

Attached: Th135ReimuLastWord2.png (688x750, 310K)

>female hunter
>hat ken

why would you want leon in
he's just a guy with a gun and a knife
please explain to me why qithout using the "RESIDENT EVIL IS IMPORTANT TO VIDEO GAME HISORY SO THAT MEANS HE'S QUALIFIED AUTOMATICLY DURRRR" argument

>He plays as a male in MH

>fighting game but MUGEN
>a fighting game
it's just a moddable engine ffs, it's like the zombo dot com of "games"
the entire roster is what you make of it
and what you make of it is the friends we met along the way

Leon and Adeleine are cool. Don't care about the rest. RE stage and K64 stage would be godlike.
Pretty good but unlikely to ever happen.
Porky and Crash would be pretty badass too.
Rash is rad.
Ryu Hyabusa would be cool. It would be nice to have a ninja that's not a hideous frog creature.
Banjo is okay. Sylux is meh. Can't believe it took this long to get to Doomguy, the best possible newcomer.
I'll give you Earthworm Jim but he'll never happen.

Cause closed suit of armor is better then that ugly face and slimey skin showing

>he can't identify with masculinity

Let's GET SERIOUS have this fellow in.

Attached: terry-bogard-boku-and-dragons-x-kof98-artwork.jpg (948x1024, 237K)

Attached: 1554840344861.png (2000x1429, 695K)

Homer Simpson,
Mike Tyson,
at least one Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle,
Sneed,
Bubsy Bobcat.

Zombie stage.

Why?

When will you learn, Raymoo?

Attached: 379462349752947.jpg (500x281, 40K)

It wouldn't be the best but it would be way better than what we'll probably get

Reimu's final smash?
Everyone turns into clones of her.

Banjo and Kazooie
Leon
Doomguy
Crash

Attached: 1554586347006.jpg (500x601, 213K)

People like you are why I'm so glad I got off anime after high school.

>Kos-Mos
>Adeline

No, it'd be a terrible lineup.

>making the 5ch leak even lamer

why

>western garbage will NEVER EVER be in Smash (except for those guys that are already in the game they don't count)
>sakurai never acknowledged her in any of his games, but she is a shoe-in because she isn't a png
>*posts 15 year old gamefaqs polls* If your most wanted isn't on here, they are a literal who and do not belong in Smash
>*posts google trends* b-banjo and doomguy aren't actually popular
Stop making these shitty threads.

Attached: 1545798145348.gif (500x500, 46K)

Face it. Only retards want Doomguy.

who are the guys on the left?

Yoshimitsu
Goku
Slime
Banjo

None of the characters in OP are western.

So I guess he's your most wanted?
LMFAO

Doom would be too brutal. You couldn't have him smashing Mario's skull open, he'd just be a guy with a gun.

Absolutely best list ITT so far, ignore the turboweebs.

this is the smash DLC fucking idiots

Attached: smash dlc.png (1200x800, 593K)

When will YOU learn?

Attached: 1549271968774.gif (600x382, 2.54M)

Not even what he was saying.

Who on the right?

>FF game like Noctis, Lightning, Squall or Tidus
Please tell me these are meant to be ironic and that your taste isn't THIS SHIT!

Attached: 1554035270312.jpg (1000x600, 90K)

>three more sword guys
lmao

It's over Otis, Shadow is dead.

Wow, 2 games. One of which where almost every character in the series appeared, and she was one of the last picked and had to share her slot with another character. What a Kirby all star.

I'd rather see someone like Cecil or Terra but that will never ever happen

Square Enix picking sephirot would cause internal strife, furthermore, I doubt Sakurai would allow it. Even Geno has a higher chance.

somehow adofags didnt get purged off with the 2 delusional syluxfags
"missing spirit" retards are super-retarded and miss the fact Sakurai cut a lot of spirits from release.

Replace chosen undead with ryu hayabusa and it's based

That's what I'm saying. Most of the argument is Snake is in the game so why not Doomguy. If Doomguy is added, I'll expect MK11 characters soon.

>It's not feasible and nobody really wants it.

pseudo intellectual detected

Why Leon? What would set him apart from Snake, Bayonetta', Joker, and Doomguy? I love him as a character and the game he's from, but I don't think he offers anything to Smash.

honestly i'd play the fuck out of tidus

Better than OP's faggotry

As long as Reimuposting is around, Otis will be there.
In they will both laugh at her because at least Shadow is in the game

I got ya final four right here.

Attached: smash DLC.jpg (977x545, 136K)

Could have just been Ribbon. Also that makes it 3 technically, not counting rereleases.

he's cool
good game
capcom cool
semi-Nintendo exclusive

>all anime characters

nice

That bitch shouldn't get in, she's a miniboss in a Kirby game and playable in star allies as a favour
Porky deserves it more than being completely forgotten, especially on Mother's forgotten 30th anniversary
Otherwise I'm happy with the rest
Sephiroth I thought was dumb, but it makes sense with Cloud

Jill summoned vampires, birds, and herbs in MvC. They can make his moveset pretty unique if they wanted to.

Most based on thread.
Last two will sell more then other 3 bet.

Leon and Addeleine are ok.

No Banjo = kill yourself.

>Noctis, Lightning, Squall or Tidus instead of Terra, Cecil, Zidane and Firion
And here I thought that Nips' popularity poll had the worst taste, but your post proved me wrong.

Attached: poll.jpg (832x385, 118K)

nah the objectively best case is banjo, doomguy, demi-fiend, dante, and kiryu. you can't argue with this

The game has fucking 70 characters by now, every character will have something similar to them.

>Porky deserves it more than being completely forgotten, especially on Mother's forgotten 30th anniversary
no
mother does not deserve 3 characters
no matter how you spin it

I really hope that's not Joker's actual render. Looks fucking awful.

banjo is overrated
i'm a gen-x'er and i approve my message

No game deserves anything, thinking games "deserve" to be in is how you get Banjofags and Erdrickfags

Replace the geezer with this, literally a giant sword. Fucking hell.

Attached: Exor.gif (125x360, 9K)

Heihachi looks to similair to ryu and ken
Nightmare is gonna be the bamco rep.

Attached: 2051847-nightmare_sc5_artwork.jpg (629x800, 113K)

one of these is legitimately true though

Attached: DLCpicks.png (1200x1200, 519K)

>Tidus McLaughing 3rd

Attached: based.jpg (940x529, 122K)

not even a 2hufag but these reimu vs otis posts always make me laugh
reminds of when character wish threads were just bants rather than legit autismo fighting

She was the penultimate world-boss like Meta Knight in Adventure. Then she was a main ally in a classic and a modern game. That's pretty good, at least higher than Shiek levels. Not to mention a small fragile summoner would be pretty unqiue in Smash.

>Have to put 2 characters together to squeeze out enough relevancy to be put in the game

Eggman should be playable.

Attached: 220px-Eggman_robotnik.png (220x310, 66K)

fine
mother getting 3 characters if fucking stupid

>Terra
>13th
How depressing

Heihachi was rejected for not being interesting or unique enough compared to fighters in the game.

The ones posting Otis nowadays are no joke, probably Reimufags themselves. It's just funny, harmless stuff that everybody enjoys.

Attached: 45452345345.jpg (500x500, 135K)

He was rejected because it was difficult to translate his style to the game. What character is even similar to Heihachi in the game, Ryu? If that is how close you need to be, then we will be getting no new character.

Didn't need to, but both those characters are pretty popular so was nice to have Ribbon assist Adeleine.

If they're both so popular why weren't they added separately and sooner? Surely the huge fanbase for each would warrant each character meeting their true potentials?

You know, as cool as I think Ado would be, I'm willing to be that Sakurai just straight up forgot or ignored her. I mean, Taranza and Dark Meta Knight are also both missing as spirits, the latter of which is a fucking skin for Borb. And even than I don't see her getting in before Hat Goomba or even Magolor, the nips fucking love those guys.
The Ballot and Samurai stating there'd be fewer nerwcomers in Ultimate turned what was harmless shitposting into attempting people to rally for their character with countless HE'S IN threads

Attached: 1538763586697.png (540x460, 176K)

Replace ado with dark matter and I don’t care about the rest

>no K.Rool
>no Simon
>no Ricther
>no Isabelle
>no Ridley
>pic related, which obviously applies to Zero as well
>no Banjo, who is a popular lock
>not a single Pokemon outside Pikachu
why do GameFAQ tards still believe their polls matter in something that was finalized in 2016 (base) and likely mid-2018 (DLC)?
did Sakurai tell you he's not accepting requests anymore? they already saw how many of you retards actually wanted that garbage which why most of them weren't chosen easily.

gtfo

Attached: Sakurai_on_Alucard_and_priorizing_founding_origins.png (581x543, 53K)

Delete that image, you are going to feed Erdrickfags

>that wholesaler listing Witcher 3 Switch back in January, except had Bandai Namco, PEGI 12 and Fighting Game listed in the Description

*ahem*

Attached: witchermonhun.jpg (1400x1400, 209K)

How did Otis even become the opposition of Reimu anyways?

Attached: 1540523727788.png (682x883, 783K)

Generic anime waifu

Not everything is a popularity contest. Kumazaki designs Kirby games as efficiently as he can and tells the stories that he wants to. Marx wasn't added until Star Allies Dream Friends either, and he's way more popular than ANY eventual Dream Friend barring Meta Knight and King Dedede.

Attached: 74100369_p0.png (468x461, 422K)

Nobody cares about any of those characters in 2019. Especially Adeline and Kos-Mos, they appeal to nobody.

>Giving an option between Shulk and Rex
Why...in the name of the motherfuck would someone, anyone choose rex over Shulk? Are you retarded?

Erdrick having MP management and using slime in his moveset like Joker using Jack Frost would as a Persona will definitely justify him.

Who's the fucking idiot who made this image anyway? I've seen it so many times.

>no Haybusa
>no Terry Bogard
>no Bill Rizer

Attached: 020_021.jpg (783x887, 238K)

Other than Sephiroth, I wouldn't mind any of these making it in. Plus we live in a timeline where vergeben exists and people worship the sweat from his balls. So no, not really.

Sakurai hasnt played kirby 64. He doesnt care about her. Noone does. She sucks dick

recencyfags are a plague
glad i taken the legacy lizard pill

smithy with an exor final smash is the sleeper pick i would kill for, not even gonna lie

>no Banjo, who is a popular lock
He's not assured.

Sakurai hates every kirby game he didn't make though. Of course he doesn't care

And yet we still couldn't get an SMT character.

The characters on the 5chan leak match this statement 100 percent.

And Thats why she wont be in.
How delusional are adelinefags?

>belongs to Bandai Namco who helped develop Sm4sh and Smash Ultimate
>was created by Monolith Soft who currently belongs to Nintendo
>has a canon main game on the Nintendo DS (Xenosaga 1&2 remake)
>appears in Super Robot Taisen OG Saga: Endless Frontier and Super Robot Taisen OG Saga: Endless Frontier Exceed on the Nintendo DS (both developed by Bandai Namco and Monolith Soft)
>appears in Project X Zone and its sequel on the 3DS (both developed by Bandai Namco and Monolith Soft)
>cameos in Xenoblade 2
>isn't ruled out from "New IPs" because legally Xenosaga and Xenoblade are completely different franchises
>appears in a ton of crossovers on the playstations showing how willing Bandai Namco is to whore her out
>Bandai Namco is on good terms with both Nintendo and Monolith Soft
>has consistently ranked as the most popular and iconic Xeno character for nearly 20 years
>is a "featuring dante from devil may cry series"-tier meme in Japan
>has endless potential for a unique and innovative moveset
>Xenosaga IP was renewed semi-recently by Bandai Namco, while Monolith Soft also expresses wanting to continue or reboot it some day
>is already in a load of fighting games, moveset is already laid out

It's her turn.
youtube.com/watch?v=UuLCUpf0d3w

Attached: KOS-MOS.jpg (645x469, 37K)

zoom zoom

No waifufag

>waifu
Kill yourself ironic weeb.

stevefag or cupfag by any chance?
even if Minecraft stuff happens, it wont stop the fact Banjo will be in over blockhead, cawadootylo, and the stupid tresure game people stopped talking about after a month.

Yikes

Probably the same autist who made this one

Attached: 1531523042808.jpg (678x636, 99K)

Never played her game, but Smash definitely needs more robot characters. I approve of her 100%

Attached: 363462462.png (645x434, 242K)

>implying it's not just one or two turbo autismos.

I've seen him in other threads not smash related with the same exact arguments

I don't know anything about Xenosaga, but Kirby characters are awesome. Adeleine especially because she's just a normal happy kid that draws and plays, but she's still a god-tier character that can draw anything to life. That's the thing about Kirby characters. Even if they're cute, innocent, and fun, they're still way too powerful.
Someone really badass like Ryu H. and Doom Slayer would really sell the pass though. Seriously, who actually cares about KOSMOS.

Attached: 13063708_p0.jpg (625x433, 137K)

>He's against the Prince and Pyramid head
Explain yourself

Jesus Christ.

Neither, but that's still a terrible judgement to do.
All the arguments you could say about Banjo can easily apply to Ray Man and other characters, yet look at where we are now.

>getting this angry about a happy girl in an innocent game series about dream worlds and friendship

Attached: 1554410964162.png (472x301, 42K)

Attached: file.png (864x330, 317K)

Raziel is literally the only character on the left Yea Forums would recognize

because its a Persona rep, not SMT.
if they did this to SMT, Demifiend will reign strong among the likely choice.
people saying "b-but Jack Frost" don't realize he'll still mascot through a SMT-inspired moveset

>The RAYchads
based

Kirbyfags don't think she'll be added as much as they talk about it, so not very.
I'm more worried about REfags.

Swap out Sephiroth, KOS MOS, and Leon for Tifa, Nightmare, and RE Remake Jill and we got ourselves a deal.

>Dixie Kong
>Crash Bandicoot plus Coco skin
>Banjo & Kazooie
>Dragon Quest rep/Monster Hunter with 8 different armor skins

But Joker doesn't fit here, user.

*chops off your breasts and slices you in half through vagina*
"Thanks for invitation, link"

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 19K)

For fucks sake the Grim Fandango remaster wasn't that long ago was it?

Attached: 11e.jpg (448x419, 31K)

WRPGKun vs. GamesFAQs user, who wins?

>bloat
>bloat
>bloat
>bloat
hey, did you forget Itsuno didnt care if Dante was in 3ds crossover to qualify in Smash?
i too remember the spinoff influencing roster choices/movesets as well

Nintendo's gonna poach characters from recent highly critically/commercially successful games that they will never get on their system traditionally, just watch

>smash x persona 5 (game awards)
>smash x witcher 3
>smash x nier automata
>smash x overwatch

Attached: 1533535135076.png (413x296, 180K)

>Choosing the virgin Black Mage over Chad Vivi
You fool.

Attached: Vivi STOP.png (353x439, 72K)

>opinions from a huntersfag
YIKES
I
K
E
S

>sylux image
Well you see. Someone like him would be awesome so i can could see him puting a few bullets into adleines little body to be in smash.

Ooh, so bitter. Real impressive.

who cares they both suck.
imagine thinking they wont represent all jobs with the Warrior class headlining it.

>Witcher and Automata

I didn't know Smash was a Soul Calibur ripoff

Attached: 1554962141.png (1020x1956, 2.8M)

Where's he at?

Attached: capn.png (1546x1961, 1.34M)

that game released then immediately disappeared into the ether like it never happened, it won't be stealing any thunder

Only if he pumps Kirby and King Dedede full of lead next as they cry in pain and confusion. Fuck the Kirby series it's for babies.

you guys are forgetting the obvious pokemon gen 8 shill rep
you know it will happen

kirby right back at you

Attached: syluxfag cringe.png (1270x578, 60K)

Ramza, maybe?

You have shit taste.

>They're putting in Nightmare from Soul Calibur because Heihachi looks to similair to ryu and ken.
Nightmare would be based, but the reason why Heihachi only made it in Smash 4 as a Mii costume was because Sakurai claimed that he couldn't figure out how to make him work in Smash. This is a bullshit claim when not only do you have Ryu and Ken in Smash, but you have a character from a 3D fighting game moving on a 2D plane as an Assist Trophy.

We got a Megami Tensei rep though. More than good enough for me

Attached: 57348757388492.png (500x374, 138K)

Well we're not getting both, user, I'm sorry.

Hey you know what first fucking party IP I never see represented on these faggot-ass tier lists?

Attached: Andy.jpg (160x225, 32K)

>Should always be in Smash
>WFT
????????????

>Crazy Dave

Attached: F05D86D1-B531-45B8-A962-848E90A3127A.png (512x512, 308K)

no u

im a Bartz guy
too bad Square wont acknowledge that game over PS1 FFs and fucking Noctis

One of the DLC is going to be a shill character for Astral Chain coming out this summer.
youtube.com/watch?v=brmmV3g4qqo

Attached: Astral Chain.jpg (1920x1080, 388K)

Ridley is my most wanted character and main you retard. Not everyone is a bitter cuck that finds things to make miniature battles in his own mind. I don't even really want Sylux to be in Smash. But I do think he's cool and I want to see him in MP4.

>DoomSlayer
>Literally Who
Kill yourself

Attached: 540D9462-FF61-4155-9F7B-8B6C66C9FA89.jpg (800x670, 54K)

P.sure I saw WRPGkun falseflag as gamefags once

excuse me dickchin, this is the best possible scenario

Attached: 51680025_10161632325380604_5802282804356055040_n.jpg (960x474, 74K)

Gooey is based tho

>futuristic cops with Stands
Sounds great, I'd buy it

Like it or not, the first two Wii Fit games sold over 21 million each. She represents the Wii era pretty well, arguably better than Miis since she doesn't have 3 iterations that don't have concrete movesets.

>implying that Sephiroth is a better choice than a FF protagonist not from FFVII

no
stop
no more final fantasy
unless it's benjamin from ffmq
pls go away beltanzipparsfags

It's a more realistic choice because it means SE doesn't have to dig further into the mess of rights that is the FF franchise, which they couldn't even bother to do with ONE FF game, let alone two.

He would be a great surprise desu. Captain N was pretty much Smash Bros the Animated Series. Plus his team from the cartoon and comics are already playable in Ultimate. Nintendo probably forgot about him but a revival through an actual video game would be neat.

Attached: Samus Aran.gif (600x450, 1.63M)

>Fuck off
>Waluigi
>Midna
>Geno
>Tetra
>Meowth
>Eevee
>Genesect
>Deoxys
>Dark Matter
>Marx
>That spider guy
>Black Knight
>Viridi
>Porky
>Zero
>Lip
>Tails
>Metal
>Eggman
>KOS-MOS
>Sephiroth
>Sora
>Monster Hunter
>Sir Arthur
>Crono
>Jibanyan
Uh-huh, sure bud. I'll pretend to believe you know what you're talking about. The characters I've listed have a rich potential for some really fun movesets.
If Sakurai just decided to make them playable you'd be sucking his dick in a minute

Attached: 386582353.jpg (800x450, 64K)

based and orangpilled

>captain toad NEEDS to be in Smash!
>shovel knight NEEDS to be in Smash!
>impa NEEDS to be in Smash!
Obviously not. Those shit characters will never be playable.
And a lot of the characters in your bottom tier are better than them.

Attached: Sans.jpg (425x550, 31K)

>marina
Incredibly fucking based

Not to support him, but literally anything could be made into a fun moveset. He made a potted plant into a fun and creative moveset. It could applied to basically anything from video games history.

Most of the things you wanted I would like playable, I just hate hearing this thrown around when it's not proving anything on its own.

But you literally said she was popular.

>long-running franchise
>been around for 30 years as of 2019
>long-lasting impact on the eroge/porn game industry
>Sakurai calls Smash a celebration of ALL game genres
Is Rance guaranteed?

Attached: 4cbdd51d5f8949518b91585ecbb4a2.jpg (1280x720, 148K)

>Decidueye might be cool
>Genesect fuck off
Awful taste. Awful.

Attached: v8511s4d7cfz.jpg (554x555, 20K)

>*rapid fire into aedleines body moving it around the floor like a doll til the blood splashes on her own paint canvas*
bandana dee enters the room spear in hand
>*dashes to him* *grabs his spear*
>bandana dee starts to cry as he trips on the ground as sylux raises the spear
>*impales bwd pinning him to the floor turning his once azure bandana to a shade of dark red*
>king ddds sees and drops his fat massive mouth on the ground
"You like eating huh?"
>*tapes a blasma grenande to some donut and throws into king ddds mouth frying him*
>sylux gets in his space ship and spots kirby flying on his gay little star over the horizon of space
>shoots him with his ship canons
BOOOOM
>"nows thats what i call a super nova"

Attached: Preview-2_zps11fe5f53 (1).png (562x512, 54K)

Is that leak still credible? I need my faith restored in it.

Bounty completed for Mashairo Sakurai

>new unproven IP
>getting a playable character

Nope

If Pikmin was too late for Brawl, Splatoon too late for Smash 4 and ARMS too late for Ultimate, then there's no way an Astral Chain rep is happening

Attached: shitiputupwith.png (400x577, 290K)

>Ridley is my most wanted character and main you retard.
so is Liquid12A and even he thought Sylux wasn't good enough for Smash while supporting him to no end.
youtu.be/4hg97ZqT_D0
the biggest Sylux shill within both Metroid and Smash communities and he was right on everything he opinionated

talk about an oofie
> Not everyone is a bitter cuck that finds things to make miniature battles in his own mind.
how am i a bitter cuck when im still laughing at all Syluxfags claims going down the drain each time?
i will keep stomping down you retards each time as promised since you never heeded our warnings on jumping the gun.
> I do think he's cool
even a Omega Metroid is cooler than the worse hunter in his own game.

Attached: Liquid12A.jpg (240x240, 11K)

And not everything revolves around popularity.

>Ramza and Fartz
Both will be tossed to the curb by Noctis.

When you see an image of Sylux and your mind goes here, that's just sad.

reminder PMDT are confirmed brainlets
Sami over Andy, just to clone Snake
wtf were they thinking?

These are the most ideal DLC fighters.
>Phoenix Wright: widely known, important to Nintendo's history, pioneered a lot in the visual novel/adventure genre. "Objection!" is iconic.
>Eggman: literally one of the most iconic villains in gaming, right next to Bowser.
>Banjo & Kazooie: represents Rare, which was incredibly close to Nintendo and produced some of the highest quality and highest selling games, and represents the N64 era
>Tetriminoes: wildcard rep from the best selling video game of all time, particularly from the Gameboy version, very important to Nintendo's history. Already has representation in Smash.
No indies, no Steve, no effeminate anime men (Phoenix Wright and Eggman certainly don't fit that description), no minions, no generic FPS protags, no shilling for new games, all third parties (because that seems to be the theme of the Fighters Pass), not insanely niche, not unimportant to gaming. It's perfect. Argue against why.

Attached: DLC.png (240x55, 28K)

based except for banjo

lots of shitty meme picks there, user

>Crash Bandicoot plus Coco skin
Yes please.

Attached: coco_selfie_by_benhickling-dc3has3.jpg (733x1091, 63K)

Isn't Sylux just the JC Denton of Metroid?

>we hate Kirby now
wtf happened?

>Should always be in Smash
>ZSS
>Might be cool
>Toad
>Fuck off
>Midna
>Deoxys
Jesus christ, you are a fucking disgrace. Leave at once

Attached: 1554178579273.jpg (467x679, 72K)

Replace shiteroph with Sora and I agree

>If it's popular on Yea Forums it's meme
Stop.

Attached: 47388473884883.jpg (1000x1098, 204K)

>sephiroth
>eggman

When are you fags going to realize that they're not going to add unique secondary third party characters to Smash?

Ken and Richter just got in because of echo fighters being a thing and that's it, we're not going to be seeing characters like Chun-Li or Eggman or Tifa or whatever make the jump to playable status. There's a reason Zero, Knuckles and Alucard are assist trophies.

If this is real, IF, what would you think about it?

Attached: 5d64c40049a1c96d284a9a66d7e81414.png (862x601, 89K)

we really jumped out of the boiling pot into the fryer with that one

still seems like a sausagefest, perfect for the asexual smashfag tho

>porky and lip
Try Doomguy and Layton

>every Kirby game is mediocre to bad
>every Kirby character except is lame and boring
>has annoying comfyfag fans
Why the fuck wouldn't we hate it?

Attached: 1550093205635.jpg (587x764, 225K)

Joker, Erdrick, and Steve all have female alts according to rumors so I wouldn't say that. In fact I think that makes it sound more believable.

Not so fast

Attached: dream_dlc.png (1994x505, 965K)

>Heihachi looks to similair to ryu and ken
Imagine being this retarded to get Heihachi mixed up with Ken and Ryu.

Attached: ken-symmetry-2.png (1200x675, 579K)

wtf would leon do in smash? Clumsily push off someone grabbing him?

It's an amazing line-up tbqh.
There aren't any Nintendo characters that can live up to Joker's hype, it's quite clear we won't see Spirits characters and all the characters listed got enough recognition to be worth including in Smash.

All the Kirby reps people keep wanting seem lame as shit. Goomba with a stick, little girl that doesn't even look like she belongs in a Kirby game, and generic dark matter.
Marx was probaly the best choice but all his fans have died since he became a boss.
Let's face it Smash already has all the interesting Kirby characters.

Joker ruins it

>posts Waluigi

Adeleine and Dark Matter are pretty cool for their abilities and style. There's also Gooey, the BEST Kirby character.

Tell me why he's a bad inclusion without referring to Banjo.

Attached: Steve.jpg (512x512, 21K)

It's a reaction image you fucking mongrels

The 5chan leak doesn't mention "Jane", despite mentioning alts for the other characters. Pretty big dent right there.

Cope Kirbyfag.

>Bitching about Wario's biker costume being his default
Get over it. Have sex.

>Again with made-up rules
Remember when there could only be one character per company? Oh right, then Ryu happened.
Remember when the character needed close connections to Nintendo? Cloud occurred
Remember when it could only be one character per franchise? Richter and Ken.

sales has and will never determine a character's inclusion in the game or their stay
Legacy is much more than green paper

what is
>Meta Knight
>King Dedede
>Nightmare
>Dark Matter
>Queen Sectonia
>Magolor
>Marx
>Gooey
>Daroach
>Zero
>Galacta Knight
>Hyness
>Kracko
inb4: "T-those don't count!"

>Remember when it could only be one character per franchise? Richter and Ken.

Yes, and they're just echos that are really more treated as extensions of pre-existing characters rather than their own identities (they don't even have their own roster number).

The fact that they're playable while unique characters like Zero and Alucard are assist trophies speaks for itself.

>DLC gets cancelled

Can I bring up Rash? Or Master Chief? Or Fulgore? Spinal? The list goes on.

seething

>omg new ip theyre a lock in smash!!!
recencyzoomers are at it again

IDEAL PICKS
>Doom guy
>Chosen undead/Solaire
>Black Mage (ff1/tactics)
GOOD TOO
>Monster hunter(M w Rathalos armor
>Sylux
>Hayabusa
Everything else is garabge weeaboo trash/nostalgia vomit and or has no chance

Attached: 5da680b4-2434-4237-9a9f-6bb130e7de46_1.8f9e608c7868787ec08f81932074e354.jpg (450x450, 30K)

seethe more Waluigifag. Your meme tier pick will be an assist trophy for all eternity.

>Another Capcom character
Just stop. You already have three reps. That's more than enough for a third party company.

Extremely based line up
4/4

Don't be a "no fun allowed" faggot, user.

Not really. We could say the same about so many other characters like Waluigi, Skull Kid, Samurai Goroh and tons of pokémon.

They weren't shafted because of some made-up rules about character inclusions.

>Black Mage (ff1/tactics)
There's no way we're getting more FF characters in Smash. If we do we're certainly not getting a shitty one like Black Mage. Terra would most likely be the second FF character chosen.

>Black Mage
Square Enix do not give a single fuck about him. If they're going to add a Squeenix character to DLC, it'll be one that they'll be able to shill.

>>Kracko
How would he work?

Attached: 1542458872105.png (500x500, 178K)

Ryu Hayabusa and Doomguy is kino
Erdrick is meh
Steve is a slap to the face for all smashfags
Also,
>Implying a leak that has two E3 reveals while at the same time "insiders" saying that Erdrick is next plus Persona 5 Royal being released in the first half of this year is real
Strange thing is that the other 5chan "leak" after the doomguy one didn't mention about a female alt for Joker.
Literally from a normalfag-tier game. That would be like if someone from Call of Duty got in before Snake from MGS.

*as DLC

>redditsouls

as a boss or assist trophy.

cant be any more sadder than this

Attached: sylux autism.png (1510x4303, 783K)

If you can't come up with a solid moveset for your character, they're not a good pick.

Actually though? Aside from (Leon? I think his name is? I don't play RE) I would love this list.

>people always ask for stuff like Dark Matter and Bandanna Dee
>we get Nintendo's most recurring mini boss instead

imagine

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 131K)

It's a placeholder model and texture with zero effort put into its design and animations. It is a series of stiffly moving blocks. It has no emotions and no expressions. People immediately replace it with their own skin to give the game SOME semblance of a character they can identify with. It is this way out of laziness, not necessity. There's nothing charming or palatable about it the way it is, and it can't be updated and fixed because it is that lazy and hideous by design. Seeing it stiffly shuffle around next to the well-animated and expressive characters in Smash would be incredibly jarring and it would highlight how shit that thing is. Even the ugly Steve troll thing from the shitposting webms would be leagues better because it at least has some semblance of decent animations and personality.

But I need my Jill Sandwich. Capcom could spare one more rep. Give us Jill or Dante and we're solid.

Attached: Jill Valentine's Final Smash.gif (460x346, 1.9M)

>"everything I don't like is reddit!"
fuck off

>>reddit
Wow I wonder where you're from

Attached: 5523672.jpg (300x168, 12K)

They all suck except Nightmare.

meant for

I'm playing devil's advocate here, but isn't it possible the Jane alt was added later after work on P5R was begun? The other alts were already long standing options in the other characters' games.

>Meta Knight
>King Dedede
Deserve their spots in smash
>Nightmare
A ball and a wizard, not exactly setting the world on fire.
>Dark Matter
Too many sword users already
>Queen Sectonia
Bees, my god.
>Magolor
Who?
>Marx
Deserves his boss spot
>Gooey
Dragon quest slime ripoff
>Daroach
Who?
>Zero
Ow the edge
>Galacta Knight
Recolored meta knight
>Hyness
Who?
>Kracko
Cloud with an eye on it

ryu hayabasa and erdrick having a soulful DQ moveset, not a FE-tier swordie moveset, would justify this roster
Doomguy makes this too surreal to believe and Steve is already getting hurt by Banjo
but i hope people dont use a likely fake rumor against their chances.

people tried the same on K.Rool first with the Funky leak and he still got in anyways

Attached: a very bodacious speculation.png (3560x1240, 1.56M)

Sakurai can give him personality, just like he gave ROB/G&W/Duck Hunt (DH literally only laughed in his game) theirs. Steve has a voice and is capable of expression (see: mc dungeons/story mode or cursed pic related). I don't think the lack of personality is what would hold him back, since that can easily be made up.

Attached: 20190331_131750.jpg (3264x2448, 2.34M)

What happened in the last few weeks to make people think banjo will get in over steve? The only thing banjo has going for him is his creator saying he want him in the game.

>Marx was probably the best choice but all his fans have died since he became a boss.
that is wrong
we aren't the retards thinking they're promote unplayable characters as DLC.

we got what we wanted from retards think Dee was all that. we'll still talk about Marx in Kirby/Smash until the next game comes.

>That pic
Wow, half of those characters are tra-
>Heavy

Attached: 1529077330222.jpg (640x480, 61K)

Not best, but very nice.

Attached: 1519357544225.gif (307x292, 2.69M)

As much as I like Adeleine, she's an intentional outlier within her series that's meant to just stay like that. She does a poor job at representing the Kirby franchise. If you want to go for a Dark Matter trilogy representative, A trio of the animal buddies, Gooey, or Dark Matter are all better.
The others I don't give a fuck about.

>all this Adeleine shitflinging
Can't I just have one spirit in the game, at least?

Attached: 81313.png (451x458, 93K)

You know PaRappa is owned by Sony, right?

>B
Paints Waddle Dee, Bronto Burt, or Bouncy to move about the stage, hurting other fighters on contact. Can only have three on stage at a time. Other fighters can destroy them with their attacks. WD waddles back and forth, BB flies in a wavy line back and forth, B bounces forward thrice, turns around, and repeats.
>Side B
Paints Bomb+Needle Kirby that slowly drifts sideways. If anything comes into contact with it, including Adeleine's other paintings, it explodes into spikes that go a short ways in eight direction. Can be angled.
>Up B
Paints a Loud under her that she lands on as a platform. Or she paints it above her if she's on the ground. It slowly floats in a circle and drops rain drops that do damage to other fighters. Causes damage when other fighters touch it from the sides or bottom. Other fighters can stand on it too. Can be destroyed with other fighters attacks.
>Down B
Paints a black Kirby-style doorway. She can set up two on a stage. When Adeleine enters one by pressing up while on it, she comes out the other doorway, and the doorways disappear. If another fighter tries to jump while on it, or if they try to enter it deliberately, it becomes a Nidoo from DL3 and inflicts damage
>normals
Weakish attacks that consist of brush whacks/slams/strikes/sweeps/jabs, palette smacks, kicks, stomps, slides, elbows, headbonks, basket throwing, flailing, stumbling, etc. Her brush has good range, and high knockback when the sweetspot (tip) makes contact. She's a light character with good air maneuverability, but slightly below average ground speed and she racks up damage and gets launched relatively easily
Smashes involve her painting more enemies into thin air. Up is Tick, side is Cha Cha, down is Mahall
>dash attack
Desperation attack from DL3/K64
>grab/throws/pummel
Paints Gobblin to do them for her, like Toad does for Peach now
>Final Smash
Cinematic with Ice Dragon, Sweet Stuff, Mr Shine, Mr Bright, and Kracko

add the fact Jane costume maya model is internally version 1 since the day it was found in the previous patch.
but i still dont believe theyre doing Marie 2.0 as an Joker alt.

Best so far

Take off that stupid kid from kirby. Put in Sora.

No one who doesnt play FF knows who Terra is and he can be shilled like every other charectar. Nintendo picked this time. He's an OG from the NES
lets just wait and see.

Attached: fc1.png (172x213, 40K)

Put Baki in nigga

Attached: Screenshot_20190303-145009.png (1920x1080, 3.56M)

I believe it because why else would they wait to reveal any info about Joker until Atlus does their announcement, which "coincidentally" features a new female protagonist?

>Killer7 rep
>Travis Touchdown
>Viewtiful Joe
>Crash
>Bomberman
>Banjo
>Killer Instinct Jago
>Resident evils HUNK

Make it happen Sakurai

>Deserve their spots in smash
fair enough, but the point was that every Kirby character, including those already in, were boring and lame
>A ball and a wizard, not exactly setting the world on fire.
could work as a boss if Sakurai didn't had autism
>Too many sword users already
Dark Matter uses energy projectiles way more than his sword. Yellow explosive blobs, dark lightnings that it shoots from it's eye, you name it. And that's because I didn't even started naming stuff like possession or space manipulation, which is what Dark Matters are known for
>Bees, my god
could work as an Assist Trophy.
>implying Magolor is a literal who
He's way better known than Sectonia and most Kirby characters. And that's including Adeleine, Marx and Zero.
>Ow the edge
Fair enough. Could fairly well work as a boss tho.
>Recolored meta knight
And yet, he has shares way more differences with Meta Knight than is Dark Pit with Pit, or most of FE's cast.
>Who?
Fair enough
>Cloud with an eye on it
There is a literal plant in the game. A. Fucking. Plant. Kracko could fairly well work as either a boss or an assist trophy.

>down B class change mechanic like a fucking pokemon
ugh

i blame people taking antagonistic steveposting too seriously

Sephiroth's gimmick would even be cool

Just the dude with overall okay stats but with the most absurd range in the game

Nope Sakurai hates you

elaborate

>ROB/G&W/Duck Hunt
Rob is an inhuman robot that still has a lot more character than the Minecraft default skin. G&W games always had good character, they designed them that way to make the best of serious limitations. DH dog did more than laugh. He also sniffed around and picked up ducks. And he was added because he's another big part of Nintendo's history. But even if he did just laugh, that would be infinitely more character than the Minecraft default skin has.
>but fan animations and spin-offs
There is no character in Smash that is based primarily on a spin-off. If the Minecraft default skin was added, it would be based on Minecraft and reflect Minecraft alone. And you know it.

don't take me wrong, I love the little fucker, but he's unlikely as hell.

Attached: Black Mage.png (815x1107, 794K)

you still forget Black Mage is just a job-class that isn't even headlined like the Warrior job is

I hope so. Adeleine, Zero-Two, Ribbon, and Acro should be added as spirits.

Attached: D3ZAeM0UEAE6P3u.jpg (1536x2048, 632K)

Attached: snash.png (1200x1000, 1.56M)

>Down+B
>not Shield+B
wtf sakurai

The stupid kid from Kingdom Hearts would be a downgrade compared to the one from Kirby 64. But neither would happen. One might become a spirit at least.

>gematsu kids
cringe

Give me a reason why they shouldn’t be in smash

Attached: 3BFDB55A-A53F-40C8-9092-E003E69C913B.png (1280x720, 752K)

>Just added a dude that has nothing to do with Nintendo and whose game wasn't even on Nintendo systems

Next character is Sekiro confirmed
>inb4 two characters named "Wolf" on the roster

>this is what kirby 64 faggots believe
if both were spirits Sora would be Legend while Adeliene would be the Advanced spirit fodder nobody will use.

Point of advice: we're not getting B/C/D lister Nintendo characters like Porky, Lip, Sylux, Bandana Dee, etc as DLC.

It's just gonna mostly be big name third party characters. IF we get a first party character, it's going to be a promotional Pokemon or Fire Emblem character, and really I don't see the latter happening at this point after the backlash Corrin got and how Sakurai himself admitted that there's too many FE reps already.

Attached: Getting real tired of your shit.jpg (622x470, 89K)

>Reggie says it'll be characters who are from series that aren't represented in the smash series
>POOCHY, ADOLINE, PORKY, LIP
Fucking morons are retarded.

see

>Remove Lucario and Dr. Mario
>Add Doomguy
Doomfags are cancer holy shit.

okay, sure dude

Joker got in so that means all rules are thrown out the window. That happened when Cloud got in though, but you people don't seem to learn

Man Megaman could Carry that easily

mandatory shillmon inclusions is a Sakurai-only and base game planning thing according to Game Freak
Nintendo choose the DLC

There's something off about that kid...

Attached: Dark Matter Ado.png (293x219, 41K)

T. Regigigas

>obvious posts are obvious

based

To be fair, Final Fantasy is a series that has a huge history with Nintendo. It's just that Cloud is literally it's biggest character so it made sense to use him as the rep, regardless of his association with Sony hardware. Likewise, Persona is a spinoff of the greater SMT franchise, which again does have a big history on Nintendo. It's just that Persona itself is more popular than SMT, and Joker is its most popular protagonist. Not to mention that Persona's had a few spinoffs on 3DS.

I don't think either inclusion means we're gonna get shit like Tracer or 2B

Joker is a 2016 title while Wolf is 2019 title
you should actually look up on how Smash project planning works before you go around claiming its "le fan rule"

>Still is misquoting PR talk

>what is Dante

>They didn't even put Adeleine in Smash as a spirit
>Fans go wild with speculation, this surely means that Sakurai's saving a DLC slot for Adeleine, since spirits deconfirm!
>It slowly dawns on everyone who hasn't already accepted Sakurai's distaste for modern Kirby in Smash that he probably outright forgot or even ignored Adeleine
The era of Adeleine-Sylux posting was a fun time to witness, at least. A fun, deluded time.

Attached: 1535574522756.jpg (225x225, 11K)

Sora would probably be an Ace spirit. Mickey Mouse would be a Legend. Adeleine alone would probably be Advanced unless she can upgrade to "Adeleine and Paintings" or something to reach Ace.

Nightmare from Soul Calibur is gonna be the 2nd Namco rep.

Attached: c593ad6cec2f302e56dc72affe06b756.jpg (1000x1500, 313K)

>kosmos
I cant even be mad because of that one pick, that alone makes it ideal.

>saying the dlc wont have obvious guesses and veterans is misquoting
see, this is why you thought Sakurai was gonna reveal 7 more characters because "dont expect too many newcomers" was totally PR/a lie to temper expectations

i guess Nintendo choosing the DLC is PR too.

WHy pick Black Mage when you can go for Vivi? Vivi clearly loves him more than Black Mage, he's still relevant by appearing in FF spinoffs and it's only a matter of time until he's in another Dissidia game. At the very least Black Mage could be a color palette reference in Smash.

Attached: Vivi_WoFF.png (734x890, 504K)

>wants captain toad in but also wants B.W.Dee to fuck off
Dude

Mickey Mouse is not a video game character

Yeah, Adeleine is fun to speculate about but let's not delude ourselves. Short of Kirby 64 getting a surprise remake that's gonna be crossing over with Smash, she's never being added to Smash Ultimate.
>modern Kirby
You mean non-Sakurai Kirby in general. Remember that he wasn't even in charge of the spirits, so it's weird that a more popular Kirby game like 64 ends up with nothing. I wonder if he made a rule about excluding it.

Attached: 1555075674735.jpg (1024x576, 78K)

That's Kingdom Hearts for ya.

Microsoft probably wouldn't want that - if they did Steve would have appeared in Story Mode or the trailer for Dungeons, but clearly they just prefer him being a figurehead character. Those are all characters Nintendo owns you mentions, but Sakurai has never changed anything about a third-party so directly.

its alright

>Want
Banjo
Doomguy
Ryu Hayabusa
Reimu

>could also be cool
Chosen Undead
Erdrick
Monster Hunter
2B

Its going to be all 3rd party stuff, so this is my top8 pics of what they could do now that they killed my SMT rep with fucking persona.

based

>Marxfag at the heart of naysaying
Typical. I bet I've seen you before, too.

Attached: 2081201514516151920.png (654x700, 599K)

Damn shame, because I will admit that Shimomura-era Kirby and Kumazaki-era Kirby have some standout tracks that I would've loved to hear remixed. Oh well, as a former Marxist, I can't exactly complain about what I got, either.

Attached: 1545396520947.jpg (900x768, 245K)

Based choices

words don't even begin to describe how based this is

Who cares what company they come from if they're good on their own merits?
It's completely incidental that Capcom has a lot of great franchises to choose from. It's not like they were all made by one person.

>Adeleine supporter so insecure that he makes boogeymen out of other people even when they're playing nice like in
The absolute state of painterpedofags

You know full well Ado has no chance, she has to start showing up regularly in Kirby first before she has any chance of representing the franchise somewhere else

Attached: D2fDGcZVAAEuvMa.jpg (747x1200, 94K)

>Jago
>Hunk
BASED!!!

>Erdrick

Attached: shhh.gif (310x262, 260K)

based plantposter

Remember
Character I want > character you want

If only.

Attached: ammy_shocked.gif (448x274, 916K)

>Leon
>not jill to have her appear in something for the first time since Rev and to also shill REmake 3 by coincidence
But I also want to suplex people.

>Sephiroth
Fuck no, Cloud was bad enough. We don't need TWO characters from a game that didn't even debut on a Nintendo console. There's an infinite number of better Square-Enix characters to choose from.
>KOS-MOS
eh
>Leon
Yes please.
>Adeleine
Never ever.

I got the DLC roster right here senpai

Attached: SmashUltimateDLC.jpg (1564x1564, 1.09M)

Vivis too small. I want a wizard not an elf

Attached: 96c46bb1a30c60c502d89ae68d1420c7 (1).jpg (400x800, 66K)

Wasn't it Sakurai that was against adding Corrin and the rest of Nintendo that convinced him to do it? So if Nintendo is the one picking the characters this time, the chances of a new FE rep are higher if anything.

and Kingdom Hearts is video games

Sakurai still had the final say on DLC characters this time around, it's not like Nintendo forced anything on him

>reddit plant

Attached: DvZ_kg4WoAAPhWD.png (1199x869, 1.39M)

Based lineup

>"B-But no Western Shit Reeee"
>If Shovel Knight (Western Indie from 2014) is an AT
>And Shantae is a Spirit (Western Indie)
>Then a (Western 3rd-Party) is very likely.
He's in.

Attached: 0968732.jpg (840x2014, 674K)