How did it get so big? What is the secret?

How did it get so big? What is the secret?

Attached: FNaF.png (1024x768, 673K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2em-g8VOfBE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=xhspICxdqqE
youtube.com/watch?v=IHRM5A6bXFQ
youtube.com/watch?v=mzRInB_BLYo
youtube.com/watch?v=3iT_ZXK9pDY
youtube.com/watch?v=Bem8Thb5xeM
youtube.com/watch?v=NqCzFqKukPA
youtube.com/watch?v=XFeyexzfxkU
youtube.com/watch?v=UDdbEa4AN7w
reddit.com/r/fivenightsatfreddys/comments/9puvbp/pieces_put_together_a_very_long_and_thorough/
fnaf.swiki.jp/
youtube.com/watch?v=MMahsd7krjY
youtube.com/watch?v=yvVsest8UTs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=zlqvyzIH_9c
youtube.com/watch?v=c7Bt-xyspRE
youtube.com/watch?v=bFtcLJVN8yg
youtube.com/watch?v=H4A1haySbx8
youtube.com/watch?v=t3YnLPZzaGM&t=150s
youtube.com/watch?v=5wQGke4mRq8
youtube.com/watch?v=pnmcrZQltPE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=PesdrSVmxxQ
youtube.com/watch?v=P6R040pxS_0
youtube.com/watch?v=edfWix8GA0Q&t
twitter.com/AnonBabble

now undertale and now bendy's and now pokemon.

Really cool premise no one ever thought of before
Nostalgic/retro style
Great scary character designs
Lent itself well to be streamed/reacted to
Hidden secrets/lore to keep discussion alive

literally babbies first horror game

Animatronics was an untapped field of horror at the time, from what I know

>great concept
>lazy performed
>horrible and cringy fanbase

dem keedz

This. Was also during a time when indie horror games were on the rise in popularity.

It had a banger ass soundtrack
youtube.com/watch?v=2em-g8VOfBE

Basically all this. It was old and new at the same time, it was just generally well executed in terms of atmosphere and tone and it was extremely conducive to sharing and discussion.

It's one of my favorite stories in gaming, desu. Dude that's about to give up on the industry takes one more shot and succeeds beyond his wildest dreams.

One could say, it was his Final Attempt

The storytelling was what made it big. (I said storytelling, not story)

>Really cool premise no one ever thought of before
>Nostalgic/retro style
>Great scary character designs
>Lent itself well to be streamed/reacted to
>Hidden secrets/lore to keep discussion alive

But the gameplay is FUCKING AWFUL NIGGER

They're essentially FMV games without the fun video part

Attached: freddy.png (519x341, 127K)

They guy behind it all had SOUL

Youtubers

White people who talk black online are an embarrassment

I'm not talking black, I just wanted to say the n-word.

It actually does have a somewhat good soundtrack.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=xhspICxdqqE

I'm the Purple Guy

It got big because furries and tumblr loved the animatronics, while lorefags loved the secret story that could be picked up in the environment and kids loved the gameplay thanks to markiplier and the like.
But I'd say that it got too big for Scott, the series jumped the shark after the fourth game, no longer was it about creepy pizzeria robots possibly haunted by the victims of a mysterious murderer got turned into a shitty soap opera, but instead about a british family turned into robots by their murderer vampire robot bunny father thing who kills kids to fuse their souls to the robots or whatever. What the fuck was scott thinking

>everyone knows what Chuck E. Cheese is >everyone knows that Chuck E. Cheese animatronics look kinda unsettling
>everyone probably had an experience in their childhood where Chuck E. Cheese scared the shit out of them

Easy money.

Agreed.
>youtube.com/watch?v=IHRM5A6bXFQ
>youtube.com/watch?v=mzRInB_BLYo
>youtube.com/watch?v=3iT_ZXK9pDY
>youtube.com/watch?v=Bem8Thb5xeM

>think it seems mildly interesting and like the idea of hidden lore so take a look at the community
>they want to fuck the animatronics
Excuse me?

>The racing Minigame song

Attached: 1396068946463.gif (453x322, 259K)

Sounds like the plot for a Jojo part

>who kills kids to fuse their souls to the robots or whatever
Wait what? I thought the whole kids possessing the animatronics was all Henry's daughter's doing and Baby getting possessed was by accident

youtube.com/watch?v=NqCzFqKukPA

Attached: 1505674492596.gif (245x154, 1.48M)

Mexicans can run it in 5th grade typing class.

I unironically like the FNAF series and I'm excited for future installments.

>future installments.
But 6 wrapped up everything

>t. nigglesby

So what is the order you play these games in? It's 1-2-3-4 pretty straightforward right? But then there's sister location, "FNAP World", the ultimate custom night one, are they important to the "lore"?

>he doesn't know about FNAF VR
>he doesn't know about the planned movie trilogy

>trilogy
But they can't even agree on a plot for the first

Reminder

Attached: Lore.png (924x382, 76K)

I need sources for all of these claims

You mean Scott can't. He's rewritten the script like twice now despite everyone else involved being fine with them. That sounds bad, but it actually makes me think he's truly concerned with making the movie the best it can be, and faithful to the games.

lol fuckiing niger you think there lore

All but World are important in the lore.
The chronological order is something like, 4-SL-2-1-3-PS-UCN.
But it's recommended you play them in order of release, because that's the best way to see the full timeline of events unfold.

as someone who played it on release order, i think some people might prefer to play it in order of events, because its disgusting to spot the amount of retcons during the series

Man, Afton had it rough after becomming Springtrap
>Get killed due to a suit malfunction but gets trapped in the suit
>Gets burned alive in an amusement park
>Lives
>Gets burned AGAIN by Henry
>Gets burned FOR A THIRD TIME in the darkest pits of hell for all eternity

Retcons? Like what?

first game had great atmosphere so I'll give scott props to that, very few games gave me the same feel of dread as the first 2 nights to FNAF do.
then after that its just spam pirates cove while flashing both lights.

Don't forget:
>get tortured for all time in hell by a whiny asshole kid

>by a whiny asshole kid
Who?

He Who You Should Not Have Killed. The kid who possessed Golden Freddy.

I liked how in every game Foxy is usually the most dangerous animatronic in the game (Mangle included)

I'm gonna have to look up a lore summary now because this sounds like some crazy dumb shit

The lore goes balls on wall insane the very minute Marionette is introduced

Kids watch the funny YouTube man play it and then he scream and all the kids laugh.

This plus pure autism.

for instance, in the first game it was heavily implied that someone present in the game was the guy that murdered the children. this totally changed in the future

yeah he was definitely the most unique, Freddy became the most dangerous at nights 6 and 7. Never played any of the other games.

When was this implied?

Same user.

Also Into Madness, which I think Scott is going to make one way or another. He can't help himself. I love it.

Attached: 1080.png (1250x540, 462K)

flashing messages from golden freddy to the protag and phone guy getting murdered while trying to act like nothing unusual is going on to the protag

>Be famous eceleb
>promotes game
>can be easily jumped scared
>???
>profit

Other that the cheap jumpscares, it had some good original ideas. But the youtubers were the definitive factor that these series became big. Also Scott Cawthon is a nice fella

Yeah but that's tiny shit. Phone Guy was acting normal because Fazbear Entertainment is breathing down their necks and censoring any and all info about potential deaths in the company. Not because of the murderer.
Playing in chrono order sucks ass because that means you start with 4 and 4 is not a good introduction to the series at all, it assumes you already know who all the existing characters are. The exposition introduced to the series as more games came out is the intended and best way to experience the story.

Circus Baby is so cute, Scrap Baby especially.

Attached: Scrap_Baby_Jumpscare_Update.gif (933x525, 3.53M)

Unironically watch the game theory vids, some inconsistencies but it gives you alot of info

>Scott Cawthon is a nice fella
This. You guys keep forgetting that Cawthon's one of the most transparent, honest, and nice indie game devs out there. He never answers questions about lore, keeping everyone guessing, but he always makes sure people aren't in the dark about where the series is going next, potential fuckups, things like that.

Foxy evolves over the course of the games that makes him dangerous
>1 you have to constantly check Pirate Cove and close the left doo before that Usain Bolt motherfucker gets you
>2 the only way to combat Whithered Foxy is you have to strobe light his ass or he'll get you. Mangle's audiofuckery is all sorts of spooky
>The phantoms in 3 don't do much other from blowing your heart the fuck up
>I forget what he does in 4
>You have to flash FF a specific amount of times or he'll get you regardless
>lolbit
>6 rockstar Freddy and one of the Foxy's (I forgot the name) are pretty much the instant Game Over antagonists if you're not careful
>Also turn down your volume when facing Funtime Foxy in UCN

This is fucking accurate as hell. Scott literally released fnaf 6 and ucn for free, and made fnaf world free after his inital fuck up with it

Take a gander at the autism that is the fnaf general on /vg/ if it still even exists and you'll understand how this retarded shit is popular. There are a lot of children and men with the minds of children who eat it up

as i said, i think some people (probably some that already have an idea about the series) that are interested in the story might prefer to play it in order of events to not need to think about what was the developer's idea prior to changes he's made to the narrative. thats why some people like to play kingdom hearts in order of events too

I'm pretty certain his behavior in 4 is similar to the first game. Difference being instead of keeping tabs on Pirate's Cove you had to keep tabs on your closet or he'll burst out and get you.

+Cawthon also rejected the script of the FNAF movie because it was not faithful to his series(possibly another dragonball evolution in the making)

Not really, he had it pretty well
>becoming Springtrap was apparently part of his keikaku
>survives a fire
>knows he's going into a trap, goes anyways
>ends up in an infinite night shift fending off yandere robots, which theoretically should be his thing if he was fine with wearing a springsuit that could've killed him at any moment
Compare that to the murder vics who spent an uncertain amount of time as dismembered body parts and never actually got to take revenge on their killer, or Afton's own son who got his head crushed and was living a nightmare for at least a week.

What's with the cyborg and mechanical abomination?

The killer's basically Kira, just with a furry fetish.
He's even the protagonist of the 8th game

Innard?

Which ones? Springtrap is a man that got trapped in a suit if that's what you mean. There are a few mechanical abominations.

Attached: 92.png (455x639, 211K)

Yeah that one was Ennard

Ennard is just all of the Sister Location bots put together into one with Baby as the leader until she eventually gets the boot and the remaining bots turn into Molten Freddy

It amazes me that Cawthon must've spent countless hours on her 3D model, and was completely fine with using it only for jumpscares.

Attached: 1482044069165.gif (1280x720, 3.8M)

Ennard is how the Circus Club was able to escape SL

Lol

The man works hard, despite Yea Forumsirgins pretending the games are lazy.

Wait why is it turning his head down

Meme horror and YouTubers shill it for free by acting like goons on camera

It doesn't matter if the gameplay is shit, most people watched someone else play it.

The gif is in reverse

what game does all the hell stuff come from?

Ultimate Custom Night which is pretty much just Afton's eternal hell

>until she eventually gets the boot
I like to imagine all the Funtime bots had a vote and kicked Baby out of their bachelor pad

UCN, which is basically Afton's hell

Is there a any good info on the wikis? I really don't want to suffer through MatPat if I don't have to.

I love how the sixth game turned Afton into an alcoholic vampire.
It's like the breast cancer of FNAF.

Attached: 1553993787530.webm (268x462, 1.66M)

Go to Reddit, they have some good posts compiling all the info into a comprehensive timeline.

Literally just appeal to furries

What do you mean "talking black"? You think black people have a special way of talking? What are you a racist?

UCN has several quotes from animatronics alluding to a particular victim called 'the one you shouldn't have killed'. If you get a high enough score, there's this scene of Golden Freddy from FNaF 1 shaking and fading into black. This seems to assume the kid possessing Golden Freddy wanted revenge and kept Afton in some hell. There's also a minigame in UCN with audio that implies its Afton with someone screaming 'HENRY' and 'MIKE'
>youtube.com/watch?v=XFeyexzfxkU

Attached: 1890.png (600x600, 84K)

>Reddit
I'd advise user avoid that site, if I remember correctly that's the one with the "Sans is Ness" tier theories.

Attached: 1542044926933.gif (403x297, 2.27M)

the one you shouldn't have killed was his first victim or his daughter?

Depends on who you believe is possessing Golden Freddy, whether it be that one victim from the 2 cutscene, or his youngest child.

Can't be his daughter because she possesses Circus Baby and helps with the murder spree.

Attached: New Girl in Town.png (1279x677, 863K)

There's also a whispering voice whenever they say something out of character in UCN. I think it sounds different than Lefty's voice (Puppet) or Baby's voice, so guessing it was the first 'victim'.
>youtube.com/watch?v=UDdbEa4AN7w

I thought the shaking Golden Freddy was because the spirit was unable to escape

But she accidentally got killed when he was too late to get to her after designing he suit to kill another child. He didn't expect it to be his child though.

>Unironically watch the game theory vids
Don't listen to this user
COZEKO is a better source for FNAF lore

Unique premise. Well executed.

five nights at fuckboy's is a better game series

I might check out Reddit real quick then. After that I might skip through MP's videos. It really sucks that the wiki's aren't very good. You'd think that a game as popular as FNAF would have a well documented wiki.

>youtube.com/watch?v=XFeyexzfxkU
For such a nice guy, Scott can make some pretty disturbing stuff. Can't help but feel sorry for Afton.

Sometimes it seems like Circus Baby's AI and Afton's daughter are two different entities and Baby's AI is corrupting/holding the daughters soul hostage
Because it's kind of weird how his daughter is 100% all about murder after getting killed by accident and it isn't murdering her father but other children, like how Baby was designed to do
Plus Henry alludes to Baby fucking with the daughters soul

Furries

>muh satan

Attached: 1425525801884.png (1278x710, 603K)

I like how Yea Forums shittalks FNAF but don't actually hate the creator.

No need user, here's the best one I can find.
reddit.com/r/fivenightsatfreddys/comments/9puvbp/pieces_put_together_a_very_long_and_thorough/
Has multiple timelines in case you consider certain games not canon, as well as a ton of documents detailing thoughts on very specific lore shit. Easily the best comprehensive timeline and comprehension of lorefag shit I've seen.

There’s also the part in SL where Baby refers to Elizabeth in the third person and has no qualms mutilating who she thinks is William. Only Charlie is likely to have 100% free will as a dead kid’s ghost. The others seem influenced/subdued by their robots, as seen in Freddy who was trying to stop
William from killing Charlie at a point in time when theoretically he shouldn’t be possessed yet, and only the later built Toys were made to stop any potential killings.

I wondered, "how the fuck did a zombie get hired?" then I remembered Henry knew exactly what the hell was going on and wanted his son to get revenge on his father for leading him there to get killed by his sister.

Came out right when the screamer streamer was at its peak

Attached: 1542450602721.jpg (500x514, 27K)

>Wait what? I thought the whole kids possessing the animatronics was all Henry's daughter's doing and Baby getting possessed was by accident
I'm not talking about that. It's another thing on one of the books, on The Silver Eyes I think, where William Afton found out about a substance or whatever called Remnant which apparently can fuse human souls with robots, giving them full control of the animatronics. I don't remember much from the lore but I think William killed the kids so he could research how Remnant worked. It's one big convoluted mess really, which is why I said it got too big for even Scott to handle. Really the games were better when this nonsense didn't exist.

>You'd think that a game as popular as FNAF would have a well documented wiki.
I know! I think the wiki owners are stubborn because they wouldn't let me make obvious corrections early on when 3 was released. Unironically the Japanese wiki is really good. Just need to translate it.
>fnaf.swiki.jp/

I like how beating the hardest modes is considered the pinnacle of achievement.
Watching people try to beat 50/20 live has been a rollercoaster.

FUCK FNAF
DESOLATE HOPE CHADS WW@

Attached: ger garun.gif (908x213, 2.91M)

Thanks, user! You really saved the day on this one. Not only do I NOT have to search all over Reddit, but I also get to completely avoid watching MatPat.

Attached: 1542977932237.jpg (1241x718, 123K)

You're meant to play it in the order they released just so you can understand whats going on, although they're all prequels except for 3 and Pizza Simulator. Fnaf world is a non canon spinoff and the ultimate custom night supposedly takes place after fnaf 3 when the golden Freddy kid is torturing Springtrap in hell. Something like that.

It's funny since the books were meant to "expand" the lore but the lore in all the games together make so much sense that the books instantly make everything confusing as fuck
You can ignore the books and other from namedrops like Henry and William, everything kind of makes sense

Wow poor child killer. Burning in hell

>IF I GET JUMP SCARED, YOU GET JUMP SCARED!"

or

>ITS TIME TO TAKE YOUR FINAL BOW!

and or

>mouse accidentally hovers over nightmarionette for even just a sec.

>Really cool premise no one ever thought of before
There's probably a bunch of people who've thought of this or wrote autistic fanfictions with a theme like this, but first vidya game, yeah

Interesting idea, but I think I'll go with for now.

Innocence.

Attached: foxy.png (1024x1670, 682K)

The books are what happens if an alien tried to write a horror novel without being able to comprehend the concept of fear.
They’re so fucking bad it’s hilarious.

Tell me Yea Forums, regarless your opinion of FNAF, what is your opinion of Scott himself.

Nostalgia threads about fnaf already

jesus christ the 18 age restriction was a mistake. It should have been 21

Attached: 1554593194177.gif (253x197, 932K)

Really nice guy

I don't know how anyone can hate him.
>youtube.com/watch?v=MMahsd7krjY

Cool Christian guy who has an impeccable artstyle. Milks FNAF, not because he's greedy, but because he loves his own franchise. Good father because he plays Mega Man buster-only with his kids. Needs to work on The Desolate Abandon.

I don't really know much of anything about him (I haven't even played FNAF), but he sounds like a genuinely nice person.

He genuinely cares about his fans and listens to feedback,

Do not lewd the baby

Also a genuinely scary game at a time when most of new horror games were unity store asset collect 10 pages/photographs/gumballs while boogerman chases you

You can disagree with me but I honestly found all of them to be at least a bit scary. I can't play FNAF4 without my heart bouncing out of my chest.

FNAF4 is by far the scariest. The mechanics of the game purposefully immerse you into the game, you can;t afford distractions if you are playing it.

Absolutely, it's different because the games preceding it eventually just became routine, and you could abandon half the mechanics in favor of routinely opening/closing doors in a set pattern. FNAF4 forces you to use everything at your disposal, without the comfort of at least being able to see them when they're far away through cameras.

based

Attached: tdh.png (1024x576, 1.13M)

Who here is going for the remakes? I'm interested and it seems like it'll be a good idea once I get my VR headset. Right now I'm just hoping that the characters themselves move in a more uncanny fashion. The trailers had them moving like real people which felt sort of lame to me.

Attached: 1539729969044.png (600x573, 67K)

Were those remakes? I thought that was FNAF VR.
The only remakes I know of are the console HD remakes.

RACIST ALERT RACIST ALERT

The dev team said they tried going for straight up remakes of the first few games but found the static poses hard to make spooky in VR.
The trailer's apparently from an earlier build, so we'll just have to wait and see until more footage emerges. It comes out later this month.

Attached: bf49c3ac93be20c78a4d3712291949f12df47889.png (762x1120, 691K)

Plus the animatronics were spooky

>not posting stone cold
youtube.com/watch?v=yvVsest8UTs
absolute kino

wtf is this raccoon drunk or sth

I had just assumed they were remakes.

I didn't know it was coming out so soon. That's earlier than I was expecting.

he did a neuro-story electro dump of the fnaf lore

>Scott's games are notorious for reactor bait
>Creates a game where you need to shut the fuck up and listen or else you constantly die
Nice

How did a series about haunted animatronics brutally killing people become so popular with kids?

Youtubers

This is the only FNAF game I played because I wanted more Desolate Hope. It was alright. I liked the Coffee cameo.

That was one of the things I liked about 4
The games before you can fall under the motions, talk to your pals, and maybe listen here and there
4 you need to play in complete silence. It's why a lot of Youtubers couldn't record much/didn't like it because they had to be silent for once or they won't get past a day

ennard has a really cool design
how is scott so good at robot and mech shit

Attached: file.png (455x600, 244K)

from the neck down it looks like something straight from Desolate Hope with the wires and shit, see

>They're essentially FMV games without the fun video part
Almost exactly like Night Trap without the cheesy '90s sitcom acting.

>talking black
>because he said nigger
don't you have some shoes to make for pocket change zipperhead

If it ain't broke

>Night 5 uses shadows to make the body look black and blend in with the shadows against the white mask
good shit

>When you find out Mangle's weird audio fuckery was it trying to call the authorities

>the reason Afton sent Michael down to die was not only because of CC dying but also because he harbored doubts as to whether or not Michael's his son, even though he obviously is
I'm surprised none of the "lore theorists" considered the cartoon sitcom as relevant information.

Attached: WHAT IS A MAN.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

>The vamp is even wearing purple
Jesus

>the vampire's house gets burned down
>the FNAF 3 place gets burned down

More like Five Nights of Futas, haha.

>Everyone thought the Ennard ending with the soap opera was weird
>It dropped so many lore hints it went unnoticed

What the fuck, it's a trilogy now? I thought it was just a one-off movie.

Yeah, but fuck him.

It'd probably have gotten more notice if Afton's wife was important in the games

Is there ever going to be a FNAF game where you can actually run around in a fucking 3d environment? Don't give me that prerendered running through the hallway animation, let me actually go wherever I want.

>he doesnt like pre rendered graphics
shouldnt you be in bed, zoomzoom?

There might be sections in the new game where you have to walk around the location and lock down the animatronics.

Kids love "scary" things. That's why every generation of 13 year olds still talks about shit like bloody mary.

You may be interested in Joy of Creation, a fangame that has freeroaming.

Oof, that's for this, man
Holy Gadunka this shit is wild

don't you bring Gadunka into this

Interesting premise. I was intrigued when I first saw this game

>UCN is William's personal hell created by an asshole kid that personally wants William to suffer
Children are vicious

>The shit like Nightmare in 4 and Golden Freddy in 1 which stay on the screen for an uncomfortable amount of time then crash the game
No idea why but that kind of shit always creeps me the fuck out, especially Nightmare

There's something about an enemy that purposefully crashes the game that's 110% spooky
>Golden Freddy
>Shadow Bonnie
>Nightmare

dude deserves it

Literally streamer-bait.
>le funny facecam gaem

You did manage to beat Night 4 in SL before it got patched to be easier, right user?

Attached: c3e26723aae74e176440c978faf3a3cc.jpg (1024x1552, 90K)

>When you see Ballora spin in front of you

Attached: 1494861369611.png (580x564, 80K)

Night 4 is brokenly impossible even after it was patched

Furries.

Dude, so many furries, it's so terrible, you wouldn't believe it.

>When you flash your light and Foxy is just a step away

Attached: Crh4CJRWgAAsoH_.jpg (735x422, 28K)

>When a spark goes off and Freddy's right in front of you

Attached: 1514616791281.jpg (463x462, 46K)

>Baby telling that Ballora is RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU AND SHES PISSED

Attached: 1523685450994.png (468x632, 341K)

>Baby telling that Ballora is RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU AND SHES PISSED

Attached: 1520893252403.jpg (231x218, 8K)

reminder that cassette man and his daughter are just as bad as william

Attached: Strap.png (376x550, 181K)

I wish fnaf 2 was an actual sequel, the prequel plot twist didn’t seem interesting to me.

>t. retard

>tfw this shit is gonna be in the VR game

Attached: very scared spider.jpg (1000x865, 134K)

Honestly Funtime Freddy's VA did a great job, glad he was the main voice of Molten Freddy in Pizzeria Simulator instead of a mishmash of all 3 voices

Anyone else feel like they made baby’s voice seductive, I now it’s supposed to sound creepy and it does most of the time, but I don’t know, it sounds like something you would hear in asmr porn

>Cassette Man kept hiring people onto the night shift knowing they'd get killed, including Phone Guy
>Puppet's "aware" and yet she still goes after Jeremy, Fritz, and Michael

Pretty sure Cassette man is just Henry user. They sound pretty similar and all of Pizzeria Simulator was just a trap made by Henry to get all the animations in one place.

>When she starts getting all passive-aggressive

Attached: 1526146918153.gif (301x301, 360K)

It worked when you couldn't see him very clearly on Night 2, but it feels like a waste when it's applied to the bot that was once Ennard, who has a lot of potential beyond just being Funtime Freddy but edgy looking.
It would've been better if they were a combo of 3 voices a la the Master in Fallout 1, or switched off different characters during the night. I guess the latter wouldn't really work in PS though since the animatronics all functionally the same.

Cassette Man / Henry was never confirmed to own Fazbear Entertainment in the main games, he just owned the establishment in Pizzeria Simulator and hired Michael. Unless I'm wrong? I haven't brushed up lately.
Puppet's the ghost of a little kid and isn't thinking straight. She's fuelled by hatred and anger, but even worse, it's the irrational hatred and anger of a shortsighted child. She does bad shit, but she can't be faulted for it because she doesn't know any better.

>All those greentexts of Baby that involve her berating you while doing some sexual
This isn't even close to my fetish but that voice, my god

If UCN is any indication, the only bots that truly have free will is Puppet and GF. Puppet notes that she/he is aware while the others are "like animals".

>Scott makes a female antagonist that has a voice this time
>Gets a VA that straight up sounds like she lowkey does ASMR on the side
As if Toy Chika didn't give people enough boners

>On his second night, Circus Baby helped him survived against the Bidybabs and gave him better
advices to survive being alone in a dark room with Ballora.

Did a 12 year old right the TLDR? It's trying a little too hard to be silly and it feels like it feels as though it skips over some important info.

PS all but confirms him as being the owner, since he calls William an "old friend" and refers to the Classics as being created by him.
>Puppet's the ghost of a little kid and isn't thinking straight. She's fuelled by hatred and anger, but even worse, it's the irrational hatred and anger of a shortsighted child. She does bad shit, but she can't be faulted for it because she doesn't know any better.
IDK, Jason Voorhees is in the same boat as Charlie, except he's retarded.

It’s not my fetish either, I just find it odd how sexual she sounds, I mean listen to night 4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=zlqvyzIH_9c

It's reddit, so probably.

>Calls the author a 12 year old
>Completely fucks up that post in several ways

Attached: 1554669284250.png (1178x953, 355K)

>youtube.com/watch?v=c7Bt-xyspRE

Attached: 1550196763326.jpg (300x200, 7K)

God damn it Scott, I'm supposed to be scared of these things not aroused

Attached: stop-it-boner.-no-meme.jpg (600x561, 28K)

>Calls the author a 12 y/o
>Reads the TL;DR and not the 120 page essay

>They're essentially FMV games without the fun video part

You mean the scenes that those games deliberately discourage you from watching by making you restart and lose a shit ton of progress in an already slow and boring game.

This is a great example of Less being more.

>Not even 5 seconds in

Attached: 14_014.png (430x374, 200K)

No, it confirms he made the original animatronics and William helped him. The old restaurant was a family diner until it was bought out by Fazbear Entertainment.
Why would Henry cover up the murders and fuck over everyone involved if he was against William? That makes no sense.

>She actually lured him there so they could scoop him and wear his corpse as a disguise to leave – as the amalgamation of everyone’s endoskeletons, ENNARD.After they escaped, Michael’s body started to rot. Ennard left his body in search for a fresher one. Michael survived, though. He promise to have his revenge against his father.

This can't be right. There's no way that he could have lived from that. They just said that his body was rotting.

Attached: 1539708564034.gif (903x500, 3.55M)

>he doesn't know about Remnant

>He didn't read about Remnant
Stop reading the tl;dr

Not the same guy, but I really wish that remnant didn’t exist or at least shouldn’t be involved with the original games.

I'm sure that I'm getting to it. I stopped following the FNAF lore after 4. A lot of the deeper lore is new to me. Especially since I haven't actually played the games myself.
Make me.

Attached: 1554135584277.jpg (1150x1113, 105K)

>Make me.
youtube.com/watch?v=bFtcLJVN8yg

Don’t they start whipping him?

Alright, fine. The TLDR was so bad that I pretty much have to now. It got me interested enough, at least.

Attached: 1541776296575.gif (320x300, 260K)

Yes
youtube.com/watch?v=H4A1haySbx8

I found that the fnaf reddit seemed cool compared to most of reddit, but they kept trying to shit on people who believed in the bite of 83 and when the bite of 83 was confirmed, they just complained and if someone made fun of them for acting like cunts, they would delete the post.

That lines up pretty well with what I've heard about Reddit...

Attached: 1554134644501.png (438x353, 143K)

Sounds about right

Henry's rich enough to make a giant incinerator building, and explicitly refers to the original animatronics-the ones the kids are possessing-as something he built. It stands to reason they were a part of Freddy's and that Henry started Freddy's/ Fazbear Entertainment.
>Why would Henry cover up the murders and fuck over everyone involved if he was against William? That makes no sense.
Assuming you're talking about the dead guards here.
He locks you up in an insane asylum if you find out about his secret plans, and sent people out in costumes that could kill them at any moment. He's obviously a "the ends justify the means" type of guy, so it's entirely plausible he'd knowingly send people to their deaths if it meant the killer might just be one of them in disguise.

Reddit's only good for shit like , where a community gets big enough that you get posts that work well to inform people on the subject matter, and also enough people use Reddit that you can find news on fan works and shit like that easily.
That's about it. Shit community otherwise.

I don’t really like the puppet, it’s supposed to be a dead kid who helped other dead kids possess the animatronics, but the plot could have easily worked without them needing help, I also hate that the puppet doesn’t even have joints like actual puppets do, it looks like a Martian in a Mime outfit.

They are the only place that keeps up with any news and meticiously analyzes things. They are more obsessed with FNaF than me, which I have to respect. The general here makes me sick, just the worse part of the fandom in one thread. Its the only reddit place I visit out of necessity. I just wish there was less Sonic-tier OC drawings, but what are you going to do.

Bros, what are some horror games I'd like if I enjoy the story and lore of FNAF? I really don't need to play any FNAF clones, but if there are some horror games with great characters, lots of underlying lore, shit like that, I'd love to hear about it.

I unironically find it one of the best places on reddit, but since it’s reddit, that’s not saying much.

It was realeased in the perfect time when streamers wanted a new horror game(the first reason it got popular), also because of this , however I fell that after FNAF3 Scott didn't know what to do with the ip and started to shit the lore in FNAF4 and SL

The silent Hill series. Tons of lore and interesting character. The best stuff is in the Monster design and seeing how significant the designs of them are for a particular character in that specific game. Most people would only recommend 1-4 and it would be wise to stick by those as everything else was handled by a different team of people.

Attached: 1539802641943.png (377x1270, 421K)

It would've been better if Freddy was the "main animatronic" instead, since his name's in the damn title. Having a sixth dead kid added in 2 also screwed with the timeline and caused a whole lot of confusion.
The implication 1 gave, where the killer hid the children's bodies in the suits and they possessed them from that act, was a lot creepier and explained the blood and mucus, while also contextualizing why they kill you by putting you in a suit.

>How you want your villain, senpai?

Attached: Scraptrap.jpg (400x380, 9K)

Definitely, I really don’t understand why Scott didn’t use either Freddy or golden Freddy for the puppet’s role.

>now you remember minecraft

I get the feeling he wanted to get the same sort of newness the first game had by introducing brand new characters, but it made a pattern of unnecessary twists and imo, explaining too much. The Bite of 87 was always the most ominous when it was just a throwaway line that let you put the incident together in your head.

The design warmed up to me. I think as talented as Scott is, he is bad at making human faces and did the best he could to keep it stylized to the world. According to this pic, he tried to adjust Scraptrap's design to fit an actual head inside which wouldn't be possible for Springtrap.

Attached: CjuNUdz.png (653x765, 267K)

"Admit it: you wanted to let me in."

Attached: Ballora.jpg (732x1500, 294K)

Youtube. Like how Avatar came about just in time to cash in on the 3d meme, FN@F came out just as the youtube personality fad was reaching its apex. People wanted to watch other people pretend to be scared on youtube and this was the right game to do it

I love all these people who keep parroting "Nobody played them all they did was watch Markiplier!", completely ignoring that Scott became such a millionaire from these games that he regularly gives $250,000 or so to charities.

Much as I love FNAF, I really wish he'd make another Desolate game. It sucks that one of his best games sits in obscurity.

youtube.com/watch?v=t3YnLPZzaGM&t=150s

Attached: 5a9025c04df87cdc5674544147be60175078a15a_00.gif (450x225, 1.22M)

The design itself is solid in pic related, but the lack of any good cameras or lighting like Springtrap had in 3, combined with the fact that what was once Purple Guy was now spouting quips and literally running over puppies, effectively killed the character, at least in terms of horror.

Attached: 1530669935204.png (851x868, 623K)

DAMN, MRS AFTON LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?

I mean, with your image it makes more sense
But Springtrap was such a solid design that the Bucky O'Hare reject just looks bad

>Scott Cawthon
>47 years old

Goddamn its never too late is it?

>and literally running over puppies
William didn't kill the puppy. That just happened

[CHURCH BELLS INTENSIFIES]

>tfw ywn marry Ballora

Attached: 1481177593064.jpg (750x638, 217K)

He did take advantage of the girl who's pet he killed's sadness to lure her into the back room to murder her, though.

Attached: you can't even get past world 1-1, you are a terrible gamer.png (1280x720, 612K)

*VHIRRRRRRR*

Attached: Midnight_motorist.jpg (1920x1080, 223K)

no its not user

>Circus Baby in the novels could change her proportions and some of her facial appearance due to her shell having far more pieces that could reconfigure themselves in various ways
>she could also mimic human emotion, speech, and behavior far more closely

Attached: tumblr_pbk6esUEs21vvpi0wo1_1280.png (891x1920, 1.98M)

Attached: Funtime 7 Grand Dad.png (1440x900, 541K)

Forget Chuck E Cheese. I honestly find Disney animatronics to be more unsettling. Considering they're probably the only ones still making them now.

did scott have it in mind that the FNAF 4 brothers were Purple's kids when he made the game or was that something he came up with later?

Attached: 8861c54ab1d4be1a6f950fedb1e6c43e7e509ae5.png (384x331, 48K)

Yeah that makes sense, but I would’ve rathered another animatronic instead of the goddamn trope that is haunted puppets, especially since the puppet doesn’t even have joints to move like actual puppets should and the fact that the puppet looks like a Martian

chinese mario

Who knows how that man thinks.

These are still some of the best things to come out of the FNAF general.

Attached: Suicide is painless.png (1025x734, 338K)

*blocks your path

Attached: 1555006925186.jpg (689x538, 97K)

>
over/under odds on someone *actually dying* due to the FNAF VR game causing too much stress/fear/anxiety?

Attached: 1485243795977.png (1024x768, 458K)

>Go to the FNAF General to see what it’s like during the down time with no games
Is this the fate of all generals that go on for too long?

Attached: 2246D357-C4EA-4DE5-BA12-E0525C3A7D8C.gif (704x519, 1.12M)

Unironically based as fuck. Goes out of his way to fuck with MatPat, gave away some of his games for free despite the piss easy money he could've made instead. Donates to charity. Is a good father to his kids. And is apparently great to work with given the feedback of the VAs that worked with him.

tl;dr: He's a legit good guy.

youtube.com/watch?v=5wQGke4mRq8

There has never been so much swag as there is in Toy Freddy strolling to the office to stuff a bitch.

It was like this during FFPS and UCN too. It took them two days after release to have meaningful FFPS discussions. Most of the general was posting furry OC and artist drama while me and maybe one or two people were trying to talk about lore. I think they just fell for the UCN trick and just didn't play it till word got out.

Attached: 1447382799673.gif (500x335, 2M)

user you need to stop
STOP

Attached: tumblr_phoifnj0GT1vvpi0wo2_1280.png.jpg (1280x1521, 299K)

>He released world barely finished and way too expensive
>unlike what literally any other dev would do he apologizes removes it from steam fixes and finishes it then releases it for free and letting everyone get refunds
Even if his games arent that great anymore, hes just too precious

Reminder that this is her voice

>Yea Forums likes this retardex furfag shit
what?

It did give us picosong.com/2gaa at least

Hello newfag. Yea Forums loved the game when it first came out. Until it became popular and we rejected it like everything else, of course.

It was straight and to the point
exactly what you fear put into one game
too bad scott just made copes of the first, not expanding on it like the joy of creation, or the idea of Freddyland

Attached: 1554311489359.gif (260x260, 1.36M)

Let me guess, Yea Forums always hated Minecraft too

>People on Yea Forums... like games I don't?

That was Scott's entire intention. He specifically wanted Baby's voice to have a seductive quality to it.

Your newness is showing. Yea Forums couldn't get enough of it the first week it was out. Then every thread did a 180 when Markiplier got a hold of it because it was now popular. Then that doubled down when the furries jumped on board in FNaF 2.

Attached: 715.png.jpg (1280x725, 175K)

e-celebs, which only proves how outdated and unnecessary the journalistic reviewers are in this day and age

>OOF YIKES YOURE NEW FAG YIKES OOF BUZZWORD BASED EPIC REDPILLED NEWNESS FAGGOT *SNORT* YIIIKES OOF SEETHE COPE FAGGOT
ok dudr you can stop no-
>OOF *WHAP* *SMACK* YIKES
NO NO DUDE I DIDNT MEAN IT
>ILL KICK YER ASS NEWFAG *SMACK*
AGHH IT HURTS STOP PLEASE IM A NEWFAG
>SQUEAL FER ME *SMACK* *SMACK* *GLORP*
GHHGGHHGHGGRRFFFF UHN OOF

absolutely broiling

Why? Is it because he already knew that people would make porn of her.

I liked FNAF, my favorites are baby (because she is cute and bae) anf Fredbear.
Also I loved Joy of Creation, such a high quality game and free.

Attached: Joyofcreation.jpg (512x452, 37K)

I remember popgoes and I think the weasel looks like he has a brain tumor and I find it funny that the plot is just planet robobot.

huff.. huff.. its over... i think hes gon-
>(OOF)
no.. no no NO NO
>OOF
NO NONONO I WONT SAY FNAF IS A SHITTY FURFAG GAME AGAIN PLEASR LEAVE ME ALO-
>*SCHLOOORP*
AGHHHHHRHH NOT AGAIIN
>*CRUNCH* *QUIVER* AWH YEAH TAKE IT NEWFAG *WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP*
NOO
>SAY IT FER ME
..O-OOF...
>LOUDER *CRACK*
OOF!! YIKES!!

Never gave two shits about the games but despite initially being indifferent towards Scott after reading about his work I have grown to respect him.

Ask him. He also wanted Ballora's voice to make people get boners, which is also part of her intentional design because William designed her to distract the adults while Circus Baby and Funtime Freddy grabbed the kids.

Attached: 1475891978463.png (1280x720, 1.19M)

Probably learned from Toy Chika

Yea Forums is the epitome of gaming discussion.

Streamer/Tuber bait

steaming

I know I'll get shit for this but
Bendy and the Ink Machine.

Nah, BATIM is a pretty good game. It's flawed, but I really liked it.

>BATIM is a good game. i really liked it
thats not how it works. burden of proof is on you

Attached: 1554883730808.jpg (286x256, 14K)

imagine an indie crossover game.

youtube.com/watch?v=pnmcrZQltPE

Yeah, but you spelled toy chica wrong

Burden of proof? What? I'm not making an argument or trying to convince anyone, I'm telling another user not to be ashamed of his enjoying a game because it's a good game. Do you not like that people enjoy this game?

the "lore" went from who's purple guy why is (insert weird detail here) in this place to a man creating child robots to get revenge because an unnamed unknown and still without motive purple murderer killed a child and hid his body somewhere that turns out to be inside the suit of an animatronic.
who cares at this point?

I'm going to spell it Chika just to bother you now

>He never answers questions about lore,
WHAT'S IN THE FUCKING BOOOOOOOX SCOOOOOOOOT

It started off well but the combat seemed half assed and it got super fetch questy.

this is actually pretty good?

>Burden of proof? What?

based retard doesnt know what burden of proof is. nice ad hominem fag get BTFO OOF OOF YIKES YIKES OOOOF

Okay

Remember when Rebornica made Purple Man into a toast-loving needle-fearing guy named Vincent and almost the entire fandom went nuts over it in both good and bad ways?

Attached: 263ae9b5e6aa3b3e8f8594063efa2daa.jpg (236x236, 9K)

Wasn't there a theory put forth that the box would've held shit that confirmed the whole series was all just a kid's nightmares, or am I autistic?

Are you asking about the song, Cuphead, FNAF, Hello Neighbor, or Bendy?

If you could make a new Fnaf game, what would you do, you can also redo an old game in any way you’d like

What if some kid just pushed ballora off her track?

She'd crawl like a spider to the kid and punish him. Scott confirmed that when she's not on her track she moves by spider-walking.

Attached: fnaf_sl___ballora_by_ladyfiszi-dap4z4f2.jpg (2480x1377, 752K)

There's a world of difference between using ebonics, or nigger slang, and calling someone a nigger.
Nigger.

She weighs almost 350 pounds, if she somehow got shoved off her track that kid's fucking dead.

I know that she can walk like a spider, but wouldn’t people see the punishment since she’s supposed to be the one who distracts people

The punishment is convincing the kid to go be with Baby or Freddy. Look closely.

Attached: 1475954718040.png (1280x720, 1.36M)

>Height: 6 ft
>Weight: 350 lbs
I know it's a videogame, but could a robot this size actually hold a small child inside it?

Oh yeah she could just do that, but how do Funtime Freddy and baby kills the kids by putting them in their stomachs?

Worth noting, there's no visible oxygen systems in there, and Funtime Freddy's completely sealed.
If you want to grant the premise Scott had Remnant in mind back at SL's release, it's probable that the animatronics weren't built to kill kids, and Elizabeth was a genuine accident. The fact none of them have any clean-up mechanisms or lethal functions means they were probably built to run interference while Afton was killing kids.

Funtime Freddy's a fat fuck, and William targets quite young children, so it's plausible that he can hold the average 3-5 year old inside him. Same with Circus Baby who's an entire foot taller than he is, though she is a little more slender.

Killing them wasn't the main goal for Freddy and Baby, they were meant to bring them in alive. Elizabeth getting killed when Baby grabbed her was an unintentional outcome, the claw might have grabbed her in a way that mortally injured her, or she was too badly injured being pulled in and scrunched up inside Baby.

Attached: 1475969557257.png (1280x720, 1.29M)

>Haven't been keeping tabs with FNAF since 4 and the pizza sim
Holy fucking shit Scott went off the wall with his series, the hell did I miss?

Attached: [real fear].jpg (183x223, 8K)

Here’s the fan game.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=PesdrSVmxxQ

Purple's an alcoholic vampire now.

Where does the alcoholic part come in?

Got banned from a bar.

The Midnight Motorist minigame in Pizzeria Simulator.

I don't think I have an accurate reaction image for this but I tried.

Attached: LFEW6252.png (528x611, 4K)

You missed Ultimate Custom Night, which has 58 animatronics trying to kill you at the same time. The ones not shown here are: Dee Dee, Shadow Bonnie, Plushtrap, Nightmare Chica, Bonnet, Minireenas, Lolbit, and Fredbear.

Attached: FFPS_Custom_Night.jpg (1600x900, 984K)

Oh yeah, that. Is that for sure afton?

Yes.

Okay

Kinda bothers me that it doesn't have all of them.
>Withered Freddy
>Withered Foxy
>Phantom Foxy
>Nightmare Foxy
>Funtime Freddy
Why add so fucking many from Pizzeria Simulator who are boring and all do the same shit when you're still missing main characters?

There's also
>Purple's an Australian CEO
>Purple has a son who's an immortal piece of skin that was hollowed out by purple's daughter and worn as a costume to get out of the underground facility she was stuck in
>purple's OTHER son became Golden Freddy and trapped his father in Ultimate Custom Night, where he's fending off animatronics for eternity until Scott decides to bring him back
Also he ran over Chica's dog just so he could use it to lure her away at Freddy's

Not FOR SURE, I mean, nothing's for sure with Scott Cawthon.
The main thing going against him being Afton is that he's a yellow guy and William is consistently portrayed as purple in all installments he's in. The minigame's really vague, it could also easily be Afton's dad or something like that.

People wanted to see the new animatronics do something and get voices, while "Freddy but damaged" and "Foxy but green" simply aren't that interesting in comparison to the eight-legged spider with cymbals, or the purple hippo.

Rent free nigger.

William was pink at one point in FNAF 2, and the guy drives a purple car. Henry doesn't have any sons in the books, so it's probably William.

I think he’s supposed to be British but I like the idea that’s he’s an Aussie so this is pic related

Attached: 37E0B7DD-34E9-4D55-A353-287260792D18.jpg (800x450, 53K)

Mr. hippo is the most based character ever.

youtube.com/watch?v=P6R040pxS_0

Attached: 1474.png (960x540, 202K)

I thought so at first but the voice actor's Australian and William's voice is the same as his, just raspier.

>William and Michael will never whisper and moan into your ears with their deep orgasmic voices and accents while fucking you senseless

I love that bastard

we'll get The Desolate Abandon one day, r-right?

Attached: desolateo.gif (180x320, 123K)

It was abandoned

As soon as lazerbot finishes tails gets trolled

>When you expect some short comment/quip but you get an entire thesis

>exiting the game only gives you a longer one on startup

If Fnaf were to ever get into smash, mr hippo should be an assist trophy and do nothing but talk for the entire match.

Rank the games and explain your reasoning Yea Forums

Bump

Post more baby.

Attached: Scrap_baby.jpg (213x237, 11K)

>A FUCKING CLAW

It hits that sweet spot of being scary but tame enough that very few people find it Too scary.

FACT
all the fnaf games except 2 and world are very good and fun horror games
Scott is always able to bring something new to the style of horror game he practically invented even though its saturated to hell with rip offs.

Youtubers made it big, thats all.

What's wrong with 2?

1's short but sweet with great atmosphere and being the first, has a unique story
3's a good finale, having the killer be the animatronic was a kino idea and the emphasis on cameras fixed all of 1's problems
UCN's great and has a lot of replay value with all the different animatronic combinations you can do.
SL's pretty meh but I put it above 2 because it has some really good character designs and individual moments, plus Custom Night's pretty fun.
dunno about 4
PS is a godawful finale and even worse horror game, but the tycoon sim part is really fun and I wish Scott had made FNAF 6 later and just made a full tycoon game.

yeah, I want her claw in my ass.

Stop that. Get some help

>This thread lasted a whole fucking day on Yea Forums

WTF? What kind of dark magic is this?

Attached: [001849].png (274x334, 98K)

I guess we just got lucky

>tfw can't even play any of the games past the first and second night because of the stress and anxiety from multi-tasking
>tfw probably will die from just playing it in VR

Attached: pengu drinks the pain away.png (680x719, 506K)

I’m glad that we got a Kirby thread and a Fnaf thread on the same day

you're a fucking faggot

>FNAF 4 in VR
How to kill your playersbase in 1 easy step

It’s probably because its too micromanaging heavy. UCN is too but the game was designed and advertised that way while 2 just becomes a clusterfuck.

>tfw you miss Mr. Resetti's assist trophy

Baby, Baby, Baby ooooohhhh!

Attached: 1512521067151.gif (190x270, 153K)

>one of scott's best designs since 3
>doesn't get used outside of jumpscares
Really raises your hackles

giving me top

those designs are hideous why the fuck do they look like st judes patients

youtube.com/watch?v=edfWix8GA0Q&t

Attached: Porkpatch.gif (400x425, 533K)

>"Despite the fact that you have defeated the virus time after time, it still manages to drain our resources from us. It has still torn apart the fabric of our work. I am confined to this space. I cannot leave. I will never know the true identity of the virus, or you, or anyone. Where is Sample 217? Have you found it yet?? I hope you are who you say you are. I hope you are able to destroy the virus before everything is lost. Forgive me for doubting you. I want rest. I need rest from this. Save something."

The end game for Desolate Hope was a real punch in the gut.

Attached: bio-beta.png (215x246, 144K)

At least the Derelicts finally got the rest they so desired.

His own son. The kid in Golden Freddy.

I'd say that it's karmic, but all the Aftons are awful people.

I wish there was more porn.

it should be noted that Scott did well at giving people what they want, and keeping the hype train going

user
you are the virus

Elizabeth and Crying Child are alright.

I like it

Attached: 1524703980_1490282702047.gif (500x500, 421K)

Eh, Elizabeth goes full child-murdered after becoming Scrap Baby. And not only is she a lying manipulative cunt, she was awful enough that the rest of Ennard ejected her entirely.

CC suffered his entire mortal life due to Michael being a shit, and only got revenge when he became an eldritch demon god who's utterly inhuman.

I hope I've done the right thing....

Who's your favorite Foxy?

Attached: fnaf_sfm__foxy_the_pirate_fox_by_mikowater93-dabjywf.jpg (1920x1080, 510K)

FNAF lore is only rivaled by Kirby and Zelda lore in terms of insanity, and I'm not so sure about Zelda.

BUT THAT'S JUST A THEORY

The one who's cute.

>"I see you couldn't make it to my show, so I brought the show to you!"
Funtime Foxy is having way too much fun with his job.

A GAAAAAY THEORY

Scrap Baby did jackshit in PS so it's hard to tell if she'd actually go full William, given the opportunity.
It's also never entirely clear whether Baby is fully controlled by Elizabeth or not, so for all we know she could just be a hapless passenger in her head, like how SL implied, and Scrap Baby is just an unholy fusion of the two which is why the same voice that wanted to scoop and wear William is calling him "daddy".

Then you realize that Scott mentioned that Funtime Foxy is incapable of saying his own words and thoughts, only repeating back things he's heard.

The secret is youtube reactions.

Elizabeth being driven insane by the shock of her death and being bonded to a murder machine does explain her change of personality.

He deserves worse.

>worse
Like what?

Attached: 7028bbf2149a4dc36703ececbe1bea235e82c396.jpg (682x810, 189K)

Attached: Tales Of The Fred Bear.jpg (1920x1080, 604K)

Why is Lolbit not in this image?

Some of her lines in UCN ("lets see how many pieces I can cut you into" and "here's *your* controlled shock") imply that Hell has really fostered some deep resentment in her.

Considering how Baby doesn't acknowledge William while Charlie does she could've just been pretending to recognize him as her father, hence why she speaks to him in her normal voice.
Which would also explain why she doesn't really say anything substantial to Michael.

Foxy

>Which would also explain why she doesn't really say anything substantial to Michael.
In PS, she implies she recognizes him from what she did to him in SL, but it doesn't seem like she cares either way. Either she doesn't give a shit about her brothers beyond them being useful pawns, or she genuinely doesn't remember much of her human life.

There's also Help Wanted where she's wandering about CC's room trying to kill him, so that's a thing too.

>satan

so was it satan who made michael afton start his murder spree? where was this first mentioned?

>There's also Help Wanted where she's wandering about CC's room trying to kill him, so that's a thing too.
That looks really interesting. I hope they take advantage of that. It could be really creepy if she switches to Elizabeth's voice occasionally.

lol @ the babbies in this thread who grew up with FNAF and are now actually discussing it seriously. Get the fuck out.

Attached: 1515698528880.jpg (1280x720, 97K)

Attached: nightmarefoxy3_by_kaho11-d9bceuq.png (800x979, 552K)

>Hidden secrets/lore to keep discussion alive
This is one of the key reasons, people underestimate the power of online autism and making up speculations about lore.
also it feels like this game was actually made with love / vision, which is pretty rare today.

Old Man Consequences doesn't seem like he gives a shit about what the Aftons do. He's technically the one behind the whole "torture William in Hell for all eternity thing" but he's purely hands off about it. At most, William was nudged along by him.

Also, Michael is William's potato of a son. The only person he ever ended up killing was his brother, which was an accident.

DELET

No.

Attached: images.jpg (512x288, 28K)

Scott puts in a stupidly crazy amount of effort into each game. It's honestly mindboggling.

How heinous.

Yea Forums will always love the original Foxy.

Attached: 7c4.png (600x833, 647K)

>the first FNAF was 5 years ago