DMC

Why is Uroboros and Mundus being mentioned so much in this game documents/novels?

Attached: 1553367224896.png (1280x720, 1.04M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rt_4AX2EG3c
twitter.com/yungvidya/status/1107023591290236928
imdb.com/name/nm0097765/?ref_=nv_sr_1?ref_=nv_sr_1
youtube.com/watch?v=iZgMNsNfTGQ
mangadex.org/title/35287/devil-may-cry-5-visions-of-v
youtube.com/watch?v=OGtwoh7_DF4
youtu.be/VwY4pKjpsi4?t=263
youtube.com/watch?v=LX3QnP4Pduk
twitter.com/yourfavesahimbo/status/1086129280868864001
twitter.com/yourfavesahimbo/status/1086124933946789888
twitter.com/yourfavesahimbo/status/1085976760708198403
youtube.com/watch?v=fcnacA2Ni34
a.uguu.se/q4Kq7pRcO2Em_hownerowasmade.webm
youtu.be/SzS2caNja28?t=480
youtu.be/wMptcb-UMa8
youtube.com/watch?v=T2MtBSOr9nM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I want my own borb

Attached: 1554808519628.png (700x654, 456K)

Buy a chicken.

I hope it's because they are planning the story for DMC6 already, something big. Maybe a little bit like RE with Uroboros and then epic finale with Mundus killed for good.

Attached: chrome_2019-04-02_03-49-38.png (996x557, 961K)

chickens can't verbally sass and deride you like this one can

Attached: D2wmPVHUkAALbNm.jpg orig.jpg (1920x1200, 136K)

yes, i have truly enjoyed the memes made over RE2R and this game, but now it's time for other vidya until capcom does something crazy again

Attached: Devil May Cry 5 2019.03.10 - 23.06.04.04.webm (1920x1080, 2.35M)

I didn't play DMC2, is Uroboros a corporate version of the Order of the Sword?

They're bringing moondust back in the next game probably, since the twins are back together again.

What's he saying?

>Kiwami 2 on steam so soon
im going to miss you all once it releases

Attached: 1553194641529.jpg (500x267, 18K)

Post yfw Vergil's son finishes him off and not Dante's

Attached: 1553167214845.jpg (877x707, 261K)

Kinda like it, except it's organized more like Umbrella, where instead of viruses and BOWs, they experiment with demon magic and make Secretaries.

Uroboros bringing back Mundus and powering him up

Kinda? They did some artificial demons and there was THE KEEEEEEEEEENG

Attached: DMC2.jpg (241x136, 5K)

Attached: 1555081445254.jpg (640x774, 189K)

This is a sign from the heavens above, i'm asking pizza tonight

Let the chicken grow near a parrot and black woman. That way he'll learn to talk and sass.

Got it. I watched some cutscenes a long time ago and I vaguely racall some business man with god complex and creating angel like demons to serve him. also kaleidoscope like textures

They could make Vergil more human without that dumb "split myself in two" plot, that was dumb. I didn't like that

Attached: 1552758318624.png (239x235, 92K)

Attached: 1553631957938.png (255x379, 165K)

Attached: sweet-strawberry-pizza-with-marzipan-and-pistachio-pesto-515766.jpg (1600x1200, 344K)

I think Red Grave SUCKS.

Attached: 1554149885473.jpg (1280x720, 197K)

is there an edit of this where he cracks open a can of monster?

Sweet pizza is like an interesting idea, but after eating it once I completely lost interest because it's fine but it's not a pizza for me.

We wouldn't expect anything less from the unga.

imagine if Nero found an amnesiac Vergil and become friends, but Vergil goes full rage ptsd when he meets Dante again

Attached: 1496456732698.png (579x329, 252K)

>marzipan instead of white chocolate drizzle
oh no no no

It was a pretty good idea, they should have just fleshed it out better,

It's probably to achieve the Mozzarella look, I imagine white chocolate would have melted too much and mix with jam.

>Not Dante and Vergil shouting Jackpot
>or Vergil finishing the job for pure revenge and gaining the devil arm Mundus
I fucking hope not

Attached: 1554283906332.jpg (900x934, 88K)

youtube.com/watch?v=rt_4AX2EG3c
kino

Well, Mundus is Mundus (MIGHTY IS THE POWER OF MOONDUHS) and Uroboros wanted complete demon saturation, though I'm not sure why they should be important after Dante, or rather, Lucia killed Arius.
Not really, the order was eventually swayed by Sanctus but it was a noble organization, Uroboros was just a corporation led by THE KEEENG OF THIS WORLD who wanted more sexy chocolate demon secretaries and merge the human world with the demon world.

Attached: KEENG.jpg (972x715, 328K)

>Vergil finishing the job for pure revenge and gaining the devil arm Mundus
Imagine how smug Vergil would be if that happened

After all he'd put them through, Vergil would have sooner ground Mundus into dust than used him as a devil arm.

Voltaic Black Knight >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I wonder if he likes music.

Attached: D34m4GWUIAA9biT.jpg (1040x927, 116K)

twitter.com/yungvidya/status/1107023591290236928

Attached: mein negro.png (500x350, 45K)

>implying using him to kill his own kind wouldn't be the sweetest revenge

You're definitely not wrong, love that one as well.
This game has a genius soundtrack.

Give me your V control schemes. I need one to use beside default

Moondust is going to get dabbed on by Dante and Vergil in hell for killing mommy

SPAAAAAARDA

close, but his thumb motion would really fit the actual action of cracking open the can

A devil arm rom him would leave a chance for his resurrection going by Balrog comments.
Since we know Yamato can sever stuff basically conceptually at this point, for maximum vengeance make the Mundus one like Sparda’s sword where it’s just concentrated power and not Mundus as a whole.
Rip his power away and then permanently kill the husk that remains.

At least post the template, OP

Attached: whatthehellisthid.png (1024x537, 266K)

Why did Griffon find V naked in an alley with rug burned knees?

Attached: 1554575501840.png (832x341, 342K)

I prefer my pizza with cheese.

Attached: pizza-chart-full-1.jpg (700x3285, 737K)

I use:
>LT - Griffon
>LB - Devil Trigger
>X - Shadow
>Y - Book
>RT - Auto Attack, but I never use it except by accident.

I want V to eat

Attached: 1554827091087.jpg (960x1087, 235K)

I didn't realize JYB was such a legend. Goddamn that resume. No wonder Nero yells with such passion and emotion.

imdb.com/name/nm0097765/?ref_=nv_sr_1?ref_=nv_sr_1

Attached: 48838935.jpg (540x674, 61K)

I only switched Griffon with Nightmare

we're never getting the answer to that but it might be a flashback of the scene where vergil birthed him, and not when griffon met him

Me too.

Attached: 1555019173270.jpg (983x687, 151K)

Jack Frost must meet up with Kylo Ren to rescue Spencer from iCarly, who has gotten old and hasn't shaved in a while. Kylo Ren reads poetry to summon Iago from Aladdin, the Black Panther, and the mud from Shrek's swamp. Jack Frost revs his sword like a motorcycle. It is later revealed that, in contrast to Jack Frost, Spencer from iCarly revs his motorcycle like a sword.

What is Kylo Ren up to? Why did Spencer from iCarly grow old and be defeated? Can Kylo Ren, Jack Frost, Iago, the Black Panther, and the mud from Shrek's swamp rescue Spencer from iCarly? Or will the giant evil tree with bug demons take over the world?

Now I'm motivated.

Attached: billy idol.png (910x906, 530K)

Should I watch akira tonight?

But he was in an empty crypt then, he's got boxes and garbage around him there.

Dad, if you mind please stop looking puzzled from the side, that's my look.

How long until the MMD?

Threadly reminder that V is the only decent character in DMC5, and he deserved better.

>Iago from Aladdin
I KNEW I heard Griffons voice somewhere else, fuck.

>Yogurt sauce
What? It's just mayo with kebab spice sprinkled on it and that's just the mild spice, fucking idiots i swear

Attached: 20161217123719315211270299.jpg (1530x2040, 847K)

The rug burned knees were left over from moondusts time.

Attached: D3KR9gmU8AEWvwS.jpg (1200x800, 147K)

Don't ever quote me again with your shit opinion

Attached: 1554833871368.jpg (641x546, 64K)

>they didn't sub the live action cutscenes
They had one job.

You're getting quote, faggot. Deal with it. Dante and Nero both suck cocks to play as and are retarded fags. V is the only fun character in 5.

>V is the only decent character in DMC5
Well, Vergil is pretty great of course half of him would still become a good character.

is the only panel with him not having tattoos just a ssstylistic choice then?

So when they inevitably put Nero in the next MvC he's going to have to voice both Zero and Nero? kek

V literally got what he wanted.

While I'm not a fan of V the direction they took was vital. Without V they wouldn't have been able to expand on Vergil's true feelings without completely breaking his character this way we get to see the human side of Vergil but still retain his autistic coldness while leaving the door open for him to develop more naturally now, giving the book to Nero and dropping his fake voice with Dante were the first steps towards this.

Go back to tumblr

are you pic related?

Attached: 1550946405540.jpg (1024x848, 93K)

Elder Geryon is such a piece of shit on DMD
Can't imagine how he's gonna be on Hell and Hell

wait shit he was in Akira?
Akira had a dub?

So the manga is non-canon right? because in-game we see V spawned with the tattoos and we know the tattoos are chicken and fatto.

You know I just realized that Dante of all people would have noticed that the book V walked around looked exactly like the book Vergil used to have centuries ago and pieced the two together the very day they meet

Attached: 1554708008076.jpg (389x526, 41K)

I just read the manga.
>opening page is just him reading his book instead of killing demons
kek

>A team with Zero loops and Nero Unga
A weapon to surpass level 3 X-factor Vergil.

I get you but this plot was real hard to go through. It doesn't fit Vergil either to split himself in two, atleast not in my mind. Specially after DMC3 ending

It had two I think.

As somebody who's 29 and have a sibling who's close in age to me. I can't remember her favorite anything. Let alone a book.

There's just no way.

Definitely, he even writes the same way.

No, I do not do social media garbage.

I do not do tumblr.

how do i into exceed when my mongoloid brain has enough trouble trying to kill things while pressing one button

Attached: 1532273022959.jpg (391x391, 10K)

Why not, it's a good movie.

Training mode

no, v's manga is official

Right because CLEARLY its absolutely impossible for two different people to like the same thing, or for more than one copy of a book to exist in the world.

>that sushi pizza
I want one

So were the books.

turn on auto mode

It's not bingo writing it so the author might have just done their own take on how events went. Or he just forgot.

Well they fucked up then as he should have the tattoos from the moment he was "born"

This music video is pretty crazy
youtube.com/watch?v=iZgMNsNfTGQ

You'd think Dante expected Vergil to be alive after all this time? I don't think he would notice the book that much.

Fingers crossed that they stay true to Nero and he's a brawler type character. I WANT WRESTLING MOVES and and spectral arm grips out the ass.

He could, but making him anknowelege his humanity and ewolve without breaking the character would be hard as fuck. Leading him into situation where he's got no choice but to face his human side and consiquences of his actions was way easier. The plot is not perfect and could be done way better but it's not bad either.

his hair is white too, i think it was intentional i doubt the mangaka or his editor would miss that desu

it feels like i'm 12 again, holy shit

Attached: 1554648117974.jpg (1000x1022, 95K)

I'm thinking whoever is writing the manga hasn't played the game.

desu i'd do anything for more interactions between nero and vergil

...Is that a fucking mozzarella?

It's marzipan

Yamato should have been a usable weapon in DMC4 for Nero

I made the mistake of going to tumblr, now you must see it too.

Attached: 87686898.jpg (1280x678, 169K)

Not sure what's worse in this case

Don’t lie user

Goosebumps all over
Thanks for sharing user

over my-- Vergil's dead fucking body

Attached: D3hXw_pW0AA9lW5.png orig.png (772x614, 678K)

It was apparently planned to be but you can thank Capcom for fucking that one up, the plans made it into the novel of the game though.

I realized how much I want Nero in a Capcom crossover and fanboying over Mike Haggar or something

the only problem i have with DMC5 is that the logo doesn't have a silhouette like every other DMC

Attached: ozuqzjkh1ip11.png (1080x2416, 1.04M)

Attached: 43669734665.jpg (554x493, 25K)

Well it's not a real pizza, it just looks like one.

Don’t play the series but doesn’t Spencer have a similar arm gimmick?
Think they can take cues from him?
Think Capcom has decent experience at least with grapplers and wrestling type characters so I could see them incorporate those elements into Nero.

Facial proportions aside that's not even particularly bad. Artist has technical skill at the least.

It doesn't look that bad

It technically does as the big V is Nero's wings but I feel the same, it just dosn't look as classy.

Attached: DMC.png (1562x770, 517K)

JYB did a knockout job as Nero this game, he actually sounds different for once and not just relying on the same voice he has for every other character like they usually have him do.

Nobody wants to see your shitty art, go back

Nero's 4 outfit gave him a great silhouette now that I think of it.

Nero did literally NOTHING wrong

Jesus Christ that is good.

I can't even art, nigga.

Which title screen was the best?
For me, it's 4

Attached: 1552743593875.jpg (1200x790, 353K)

he might not have played it, but i hope i'm sure that capcom wouldn't at least let the guy know the full story

Title screen is 5, but logo is either 1 or 4

>Logo
DMC2
>intro
DMC1
>"Devil May Cry"

It's clear they haven't because those are some real big glaring faults, minor mistakes are one thing but white hair and no tattoos? that's a big one.

>dlcs never
>new characters never
>new weapons never
>dumb cutscenes with vergil being autistic around his son and kyrie never
>not even a shitty coop mode for bp

capcom please for the one time that I actually want to pay more for agame

Attached: D3KSdD3UEAAjQ6q.png (771x900, 737K)

The "Devil May Cry" is why I like the title screen of 4 the most.
It just clicks with me and I can't explain it

When V split off wasn’t his hair white?

When he's first formed it's white but it quickly turns black as the Nelo aids form on him.

yeah that's what i was thinking, but the location looks off

Pretty sure he knows the full story, they wouldn't have let him write and draw the manga if he didn't.

>*blocks your swo

Attached: D3-T9tUX4AEKpYN.webm (500x280, 2.93M)

is the full manga out yet? Last time I checked it was only the first chapter

>ill pretend to hate it to promote my faggot art xD
kill yourself and go back

>Barbie Dreamhouse Adventures
truly a skilled actor

My bad, I meant chapter.

the prologue is out, the 1st chapter comes out on the 27th and the next ones come out every other saturday

Mundus had some mention in DMC3 and 4 as well. The only game where he wasn't mentioned was DMC2.

I guess they're using Uroboros for a bit of worldbuilding. I mean, if you think about it, that WAS one of the top four crises encountered by Dante up to that point.

>dlcs never
Wake me up inside

Attached: s_87.jpg (1408x2504, 994K)

The tattoos not being on his body is the only thing that doesn't follow the game iirc.

5, because of not only it's style but it's significance. When we saw the logo for the first time at E3. Nero was basically the replacement silhouette. It was right infront of us the entire time, when Nero looked to the side, but repositioned his body to allign directly with the wings.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 222K)

Clearly you didn't understand Vergil very well.
>Wants more power
>Since DMC3 he had always believed his human side to be his weakness
>Never shown developing out of that mindset since he spent then next however many years being mindraped by moondust
Where exactly does it not fit into his character? I'm convinced that people who are complaining about DMC5's story now, didn't understand anything about the previous games.

Hope the manga runs for a long time and we get more info that didn't make it into the game.

thanks

kek If I was promoting it I would have posted a link to it retard, you can't even find the shit in reverse search dummy.

is it being released in english somewhere or do we have to wait for scans

Are you saying that Griffon sounds like Iago to you?
Pretty sure the actor is different.
They do play a similar role of being a talking bird servant with a ton of sass.

its really weird how subhuman went from me being disgusted with it. to it being one of my favorite tracks from the game.
I've had it stuck in my head the past few weeks

Attached: 1551501798782.jpg (971x925, 290K)

I'm not complaining about DMC5 story, the story it's fine. I just didn't liked the splitting himself, that's all.
Also, in my mind the DMC3 ending Vergil acknowledged that is humanity that made Dante superior to him, no? He throws himself into hell because he lost and all that

>listen to shit until it sounds like good shit

Capcom would be dumb not to take advantage of it.

Attached: D38lxyYXoAcIQPP.jpg (925x1430, 118K)

yeah, me too
no problem fren
>mangadex.org/title/35287/devil-may-cry-5-visions-of-v
i don't think anyone's translating it officially, though the people in the link uploaded the prologue fast

the chant part is the only good part
YOU CANNOT KILL ME

Attached: 1553673971227.jpg (1192x900, 115K)

wasn't there a version with just the chants on the chorus? I swear the demo had a trailer on it that just had that

just wait for special edition

Is she offering to pay with aids?

It's pretty clear through B's fondness for the book Vergil would carry that think around like his amulet.
A book filled with poetry with a big as V on the front tailor made for my brother.
Obviously Dante knew he was alive. Just cause he jumped into hell doesn't mean he died.
I mean he knows vergils stronger than himself and highly motivated.

those are red orbs

me too, I think it works really well ingame
its slow, heavy chanting fits using strong, slow weapons like cavaliere and kalin ann, I think

Kind of wish his wings had some red on them, like his Devil Bringer's Spectral arm did in 4, just to match the logo better.

It's funny that his actual wings look like the logo upside down when you compare them.

Attached: D2rB7bMU8AIpgjg.jpg (1200x675, 111K)

>charge up real impact
>it hits
YOU CAN NOT KILLLLLLLLLLLLL MEEEEEEEEEEEE

It works really well in game

Attached: 107.jpg (600x584, 29K)

They only look like that in hanging/resting mode. His arms/wings shape shift.

Attached: neroflying.jpg (864x566, 93K)

I think I remember reading somewhere the scanlation group would be releasing the translation pretty quickly. So we wouldn't have to wait long for the scans to come in.

They're still upside down. I don't know why you don't see that.

Why are MADfags getting all cuhrayzee about the reversal and inertia stuff? It literally hasn't even been 2 months. Almost as autistic as the Melee stinkies.

Attached: DevilWearsSparda.jpg (1000x1411, 753K)

>Am I... being defeated?
He didn't expect nor really understand why he lost at that point, all he knew was that Dante was more powerful somehow. for all he knew it could have been that collection of sick devil arms

nice headcanon

Hard to tell with all the light in the image, but there still hands grabbing onto his shoulders or did they fully convert to wings?
They seem to be able to shift from an almost fully arm based form to a fully wing based one.

Look forward to what he could learn to do with them in the future.

The wings in-game are pointed downward, these are going upward like the logo.

It gets old after 10 minutes, get better taste

Just mash the exceed trigger and hit y mash the exceed trigger at all times and make sure blue Rose is fully charged at all times as well.

>Obviously Dante knew he was alive
What about when he killed Nelo Angelo in one? wasn't that one of the reasons he was so depressed?

nero is nervous holding birbs

Attached: 1554451952599.png (1024x969, 409K)

Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

Attached: 1554408065882.gif (241x328, 3.85M)

how much of a scrub are you your fights take 10 minutes?

The chanting/S or higher part of the song is GOAT, meaning, everyone who likes the song is a stylish and based player.

Attached: SSStylish.gif (624x335, 2.55M)

>Just cause he jumped into hell doesn't mean he died.

Nigga he fucked him up in DMC1, which was when Dante assumed he was dead. And Vergil will never be stronger than the protagonist, after he got his development in DMC3.

thanks for telling me about that, i hadn't heard

Attached: 1554904167802.jpg (1500x2061, 196K)

>What about when he killed Nelo Angelo in one? wasn't that one of the reasons he was so depressed?
Depressed in what? The anime or the retconned DMC 2?

the wub wub instrumental section you get if you stay in S rank for a while is pretty kino

Well devils are usually shown to have reversed wings.

Attached: HOMM5_4_Inferno_Creature_Succubus_favorite.jpg (556x1000, 245K)

Are you fucking retarded? Rhetoric question btw
youtube.com/watch?v=OGtwoh7_DF4
>liking this

>june 15, 8:05 am
>june 15, 9:45 am
>june 15, 4:12 pm
>june 15, 17:37 rpm
>june 15, 1947
>june 15, the year of our lord
>june 15, the day before june 14
>june 15, june 15 again
>51 enuJ, ____ o clock

what did they mean by this?

*retconned anime

happy chickee

>autoassist shitter on the defense
leave the adult games to us, kiddo

Yeah, everything over S really works on that song. Not too hype about Devil Trigger/Crimson Cloud on S+ but the dynamic music saved Subhuman.

Why bird wings, anyway? What do birds have to do with Nero? The hands look like bird talons too.

Between Nico smoking, and Nero wrestling demons into the ground daily. Imagine the smell of the van. Not gonna lie though, Van looks comfier than Dante's office, i'd sleep in that shit.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 130K)

his dad likes birds, so does he

They shape shift, when he's using them as wings, they look like a bird's wings, when he's using them as arms, they get thick and look scaley.

Well that answers the "retarded" question. Dont bother replying again, autistic mong

>he picked the old version
OH NONONNONO

youtu.be/VwY4pKjpsi4?t=263 CHECK THIS SHIT OUT YOU NIGGER
YOU CANNOT KILL ME

Attached: 1554997835621.png (1920x1080, 2.5M)

Yeah, but I'm asking why they ever look like bird wings at all.

intro Nero literally says it smells like ass, then Nico confirms that it's his ass it smells of.
So Nero's ass + cigarette smoke

Same garbage

You. Yes, you.
We all know you have it so post it.
Ideas for DLC Breakers.

honestly looks like a dump to me, not even a high class rig, gimme Dante's office anyday

>Dante and Nero both suck cocks to play as
Why did you even play the game if you don't like how they play?

dis nigga trying to Royalguard our replies

>Depressed in what? The anime or the retconned DMC 2?
In general. Never finished the anime but what's retconned there?

Anons can you help me? I need all the "imagine character pinned against a grey wall" copy pastas and their variations,for a little project I am working on.

Attached: 59842263_p14.png (512x512, 204K)

Can he actually fly with them?

>458304881
t. Never got a SSS with Dante, maybe not even with Nero

Attached: 1554859591979.jpg (249x249, 7K)

something that shoots minibombs that can be remote detonated, like Overture's break age but not so powerful

Anons dumped so many hi res pictures of that scene and you still have to use shit quality?

Poor Nero looks terrified

>for a little project I am working on
A-user?

birds evolves from dinosaurs, which were scaley. so they're actually dinosaur wings

Is that Nell with Dante or Kyrie and Nero?

hologram projector, projects a hologram of nero that all the enemies target instead of you

Nell with Dante

They changed the order of where DMC 2 is suppose to be in the timeline
>*retconned anime
The anime was a mistake just like DMC 2 and the produces thought it would be to whacky for them to not have Dante more serious.

youtube.com/watch?v=LX3QnP4Pduk
More song edits WHEN?

where is the edit of that pic with subhuman guy on the background?

Monkey business

>he thinks that's BAD
Dude, you didn't get tumblr'd properly for shit if that's the worst you could find.

Attached: tumblr_pptow06mD81rzdbmp_540.jpg (540x807, 157K)

He's saying the N-word over and over again

>imagine Trish getting pinned against a gray wall, that's the same color of her fucking boring bitch-ass character who imperonates moms becuase she's literally an unholy wretch with no dignity whatsoever, while at the same time the demon-whore who suckled Mundus' big red tri-balls and had so much piss-stained demon cum splurged all over her hair, it got dyed blond, is being fisted with pizza up her matrix-2000 black fetish pants ripped apart, so hard the term yeast infection gets a new meaning, and with her last whoreish, skanky, breaths she coughs up the crusty, hell-cum out her ps2-octagon mouth, leaving her dark soul unfilled, yet her ass stuffed to the brim

Attached: imagine.jpg (249x247, 37K)

how do you do black and white screenshots in photo mode?

bubble shield, disappears after taking one hit

SAVAGE

Attached: unf.jpg (624x1024, 79K)

>I love Subhuman xdD YOU CANNOT KILL ME am I rite guise

Attached: 164253886-288-k288636.jpg (288x450, 21K)

I hope you're making a SFM or doujin of this

Catto > Birb
>does all the dps
>doesn't bitch and whine
>makes V go fast
don't @ me

Attached: 1554121499976.jpg (238x238, 26K)

Motherfucker

Attached: 9OVAA.jpg (595x596, 60K)

YOU CANNOT KILL ME

Attached: KYO.gif (450x420, 3.31M)

Kek.

Attached: 155210482108.jpg (540x808, 142K)

FATTO

Attached: D37BkKdU0AAluWC.jpg (848x1199, 70K)

>keeeng of this world
Thanks for the smile, user

Griffons (as in the mythical creature, not the actual bird) are often portrayed with the lower half of their body being a lion.

for this reason I like to think Griffon has a barbed cat cock hidden in those feathers somewhere.

Attached: Dx7Qk0xXgAAgRWS.jpg orig.jpg (1706x1431, 217K)

what's your favourite regular battle theme in the entire DMC series?

>overture is a lightning breaker
>Tomboy is a fire breaker
>Nero doesn't have an ice breaker
You know what to do

GET THIS OFF MY SIGHTS

Attached: 1553279436448.png (560x768, 316K)

nani

LOOK HOW THEY MASSACRED MY LADY

Attached: corleone.jpg (1600x900, 68K)

Attached: 1554940235107.jpg (550x280, 14K)

>imagine Dante getting pinned against a red tree wall, that's the same color of his fucking crayzee ass character who lusts for moms because he's literally an unholy Oedipal wretch with no dignity whatsoever, while at the same time the quarter-demon whoreson who suckled wannabe pope cock and had so much Sith jizz protein splurged inside his guts it turned him unga, is being diddled by his daddy up his puffy devil pussy, so hard the term "pull my devil trigger" gets a new meaning, and with his last whoreish, skanky, breaths he coughs up the crusty, hell-cum out his chad jaw, leaving his anus forever surrendered and his devil triggered to the brim

Attached: 1553088861923.jpg (595x596, 75K)

Looks like angel wings.

anyone else not played DMC5 yet because they're waiting until june 15 to play it in realtime?

Attached: 1553825474590.jpg (299x284, 13K)

He's an angel.

angels are just human birds anyway

Unironically Crimson Cloud
Shit just feels so right

Pegasuses are just horse birds

How do I finish the Prologue? I want to unlock DmD now and skip SoS so that I can use Super costumes already

Devil Trigger, Taste the Blood, and Time Has Come in that order
Wish Dante's battle theme in 4 wasn't so shitty. I'd rather listen to the version from 1.

>yeast infection
Kill the boss

I lost most of my unga folder
Help me fill it up again lads

Attached: 1554227015221.jpg (1023x876, 88K)

That's just Nico usual teasing though

Bitch, that van has it's own shower and is roomy af. GIVE ME IT

I just can't do it
I die whenever he has 5% health

Then you aren't good enough to skip SoS

You're wrong.

Crimson cloud sounds like a song for a stripper or a slut that wants to be a stripper.

Attached: D2XthdjU4AAOqR3.jpg (1200x854, 123K)

Nigga, did you not see him fly up to Dante/Vergil after I'M NOT LETTING YOU DIEEEEEEEEEEEE!

where my arm bro

Attached: 1551070479685.jpg (448x560, 47K)

We posting tumblr? Ok then.

Attached: repect whamen.png (540x422, 98K)

WTF IS THIS SHIT, CURSE YOU

I'll try.

Attached: 1551586974059.png (224x144, 68K)

Attached: 1551596212012.png (1280x1476, 1.74M)

what an automatic brain you have...

Attached: vergil says give up.png (337x481, 150K)

Empusas are disturbing while close-up
jesus

>Vfags are tumblr whales
Why am I not surprised.

>not posting /ourguy/ instead

Attached: 1554962476807.png (496x2440, 1.24M)

pic very related

Attached: 1554887090916.png (650x588, 185K)

What's even the point in this, you pick the char png and put it in a flag
so fucking what
trannies are fucking dumb

Attached: 1552954431054.jpg (772x534, 51K)

>implying V would have the strength to do this when he can't even walk properly without a cane and a bunch of animals carrying him around

Attached: D1vmPguWoAA4IM9.jpg large.jpg (1440x1440, 182K)

ABORT!
ABORT!
I prefer posting bad V art instead of autistic fags that like him.

Attached: wherehismouthat.png (1280x1798, 801K)

lt's a meme, not a particularly funny or clever one but that's all it is.
Just the other day I saw Dante show up on an ___ is a Himbo account, they had a pride flag for it and shit. I don't think that shit is supposed to be taken seriously, at least not all of it.

>Tumblr girls taking fictional people seriously again.
Tell them to grow up.

Attached: 1553281351353.jpg (1024x788, 98K)

We don't make fun of the depressed ones.

Attached: mini-Barry.jpg (584x600, 89K)

he filled with determination and vigor once hes on the pole
its his passion

>I don't think that shit is supposed to be taken seriously, at least not all of it.
They do take it seriously

Vergilfags i'm sorry

Attached: tumblr_ppu5y5FWmg1ql6oyzo1_500.png (500x673, 190K)

then stop taking anime waifus seriously, fag.

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Cyber Bullying Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk Away From The Screen Like Nigga Close Your Eyes Haha

Attached: 1552015043101.jpg (600x703, 42K)

Himbo pride accounts?

That's a good idea. I'm the same except book on L2, Shadow on Triangle, and Auto on Square (I don't remember how those face buttons translate). I should try switching book and auto attack, I always thought it was a hold on so I left it, but yeah, just a toggle.

I want them to make an actual Dante's Inferno game with Vergil guiding him through hell.I want them giving us Vergil of Dante/Vergil VS Gilver fight with a shoutgun devil arm as a revard for the winning. Gilver can be just a clone, but he still consists parts of Vergil's past self, comparing them now would be neat as fuck and would actually help to see the evolution of Verg's character.
I want both him and Dante to went full fucking berzerk on Mundus for the last fight. Even in the darkest moments they both usually managed to keep their cool, but for this moment i want them to lose it.Hell, i even wish Nero'd be here and fight alongsie them as a part of a family, but then stand aside just to watch them going majin. Even if he does know about the whole story with Mundus and Sparda family, no Vergil nor Dante would ever went as far as to tell him how exacly the fucker fucked up their lifes and minds, how they felt. DMC has always had this animiu trope of "undrerstanding each other on a battlefield". I want him standing with a mix of terror and sorrow on his face. I don't wanna wohoopizza Dante or autistic chuuni Vergil. I want to see them covered in gore and shit, out of their breath,waving swords over and over even as they comepletly run out of stamina,like keeping pulling an empty gun's trigger mindlessly.
It's not like i wanna the game to be some edgy slasher with cheap dramma tropes, quite the opposite. Make it 80% comfy bromance bounding time with some sad violins here and there and then smash the ending with this rollercoaster of emotions. This is something DMC5 lacks imo, this kind of emotional climax and relief, at least for me.
Maybe with something like that i'd be finally able to leave Dante and Vergil to rest and willingly accept Nero and whoever gonna lead the series as new protags.
I'm sorry bros, sorry for the Engrish. I just cant help this anymore and the thought of not getting any game or additional content for 5 scares me shitless.

Attached: 14589738765260.jpg (500x375, 54K)

Not an argument, retard.

Not seeing what's so bad about this one. It's mediocre but not in any particularly awful way.

>blue coat
At least you're apologizing.

>you're not allowed to like villains because they do bad things

>Imagine Vergil's power-hour sour weeaboo ass getting pounded by Arkham's Sparda insect cock, complete with Special Edition Barbed Tip™, as it reaches and cuts his intestines so hard and efficiently his thousand+ times folded Hiroshima Yamato seems like a butter knife Dante uses to spread Lady's pussy juice on his pizza, meanwhile hi seething hat-boner for daddy gets so strong he vows to feel the pleasure of a more powerful father-figure fucking his son so much, he births Nero, only to steal and fuck him with his own demon-arm up the tight, yet probably touched by the Fortuna-pope ass while remeniscing about what Arkham did to him and smiling as his raspy-ass Dan-Southworth-had-a-cold voice is barley able to cough up: "So this is what the power of Sparda feels like!"

>"people" actually don't like subhuman
grow some taste faggot

Attached: 1552522042687.png (851x768, 771K)

What are those colors? Trans?

Attached: 1554984614413.gif (500x500, 169K)

Why do tumblrfags ship this so hard, you incestrous cunts.

Attached: tumblr_ppv1copdCh1w6m1c4o1_500.png (500x532, 360K)

>vergil is an example of toxic masculinity
So based and redorbed?

Attached: 1553819672696.jpg (1080x1080, 273K)

I wouldn't take these shitposting blogs seriously
theres some like this but for having rabies and drinking pee

Because they are literally mentally unstable. They think "Men working" signs are a patriarchal conspiracy, bought the /pol/ack's fucking joke about the "OK" gesture, and legitimately think time itself is biased against minorities.

wtf I love Vergil now

>its not a phase mom

Stop posting your shitty tumblr arts here retard faggots

Notes man. They want notes as 4chans want (you)s

Make me.

Attached: 1373831100062.jpg (500x470, 133K)

twitter.com/yourfavesahimbo/status/1086129280868864001
twitter.com/yourfavesahimbo/status/1086124933946789888
twitter.com/yourfavesahimbo/status/1085976760708198403
Doubt it, a lot of these accounts are shitposts.

Attached: DxIwUVbWoAAqNx4.jpg (899x610, 46K)

It's ironic because that tumblr whale defends Kylo and also likes Stefano, serial killer from TEW2, pic-realted guy.
Only reason why she bitches about Vergil so much is because her V ship with Nero sunk faster than titanic.

Attached: DID NOTHING WRONG.png (684x768, 531K)

stop posting shitty tumblr shit its off topic and making my clench my asshole

Me too, user, me too.

Attached: 79cbd52e.jpg (1080x1350, 200K)

stop derailing you dumb cunts

What the fuck was his problem?

Attached: 1553495304238.png (780x874, 76K)

Ruvik>Stefano

>tumblr
Who fucking cares?

he had some TRASH inside of him

Attached: mundus.jpg (241x209, 4K)

uroboros???

CHRISSS

/tumblr/i
add this to your filter if like me you only use Yea Forums to get your ass to the dmc threads.

You can thank me later

Sparda.

Attached: UKed8ApyjEg.jpg (223x227, 12K)

>loves Kylo
>hates V

Attached: 1552211591086.jpg (1200x653, 527K)

I just now realized that he was saying 'Sparda' meaning the sword instead of Dante.

>he

no "she" loves V and hates Vergil

All of this makes absolutely no sens. It's ridiculous. Why no one is talking about woman toxicity then ? Because all the things we see here are traits that can be attributed to women as well. As a women myself I don't really understand the toxicity of "Vergil", the fuck does that even mean ? Some people are so weak that they feel threatened by the mere existence of virtual character ? Pathetic.

What is this fucking garbage

>incest shipper thinks she can be a moralfag
wow what a hypocrite

aaaAAaaaAAaAAaaaAAaaaAaAAaaAaAAaAAAAAAaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAaAAaAaAAaAaaaAAAAAaaaAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png (497x374, 101K)

You'll see soon enough,user. I just need a bit more time!

CRIMSON CLOOOOOUD
EVENING THE SCOOOORE

>mood to play more on sos
>forgot I'm at a v part
>play one mission and close game

Attached: 1554878651715.gif (125x125, 25K)

Attached: 1530510811651.png (504x547, 263K)

fucking based thanks

Attached: 1552606978354.png (1920x1080, 2.14M)

If you don't accept incest like Trish/Dante you are not a true dmc fan!

>Dante with pigtails
Can't unsee

It's not that common to see people who ship literal incest/age gaps/underage characters in one fandom screech about pedophilia or figurative incest in another fandom when that ship threatens the one they like.

Attached: 1554348671057.jpg (1196x2100, 180K)

Not derailing anything you fucking dipshit.

I love how Griffin is like a fusion of Dante and Griffon.

I don't get what this is implying

So is Virgil able to summon Griffin in any way?
Even if it isn’t the same one?

>talking about tumblrfags and feminism on a dmc thread
Go back to wherever you came from you autistic retard

Oh in that case it actually makes perfect sense.

youtube.com/watch?v=fcnacA2Ni34
FASTER

Attached: D35SqkDWsAAxioO.jpg (609x727, 26K)

Attached: THIS MASS IS GETTING CUHRAYZEE.jpg (400x600, 44K)

anyone have that smile gif from earlier, i need my soul filled

Missions are pretty short tho m80.

>all these hair swaps and body thought to swap Nero's DT hair on Vergil for pic-related memes
You disappoint me fellas.

Attached: nothing_wrong_at_all.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

Dante smiling from another angle.

Attached: dante_smile.gif (540x450, 2.81M)

It's better than talking about nero and dante's bulge you fuck

Griffon in dead
gone
vanished
he was one of Vergil nightmares and Dante killed them, the only way for him to comeback is they retconning that shit to they being inside the cane

Attached: 1554671557343.jpg (956x1280, 894K)

How come the shotgun doesn't auto-charge in Gunslinger?

>make a mod so I can meme
Are you 15 or something?

*nobody

>Even if it isn’t the same one?
what would even be the point

Attached: 98736456.jpg (749x694, 96K)

>Griffon in dead
>gone
>vanished
Did you even play 1?

>that old 3angled blue comic
We are falling

probably because it's damage isn't gutter trash like E&I outside of gunslinger.

To be frank, I hate auto charge E&I since I can't manually charge that shitter quicker.

Incest is funny.

Attached: D34H1w5UEAAznDl.jpg (700x1273, 103K)

Except almost every mod that came out was done for that particular reason, user. Or are you new to this thread and its usual "content."

Attached: 1554738612493.jpg (1920x1080, 442K)

I'd take bulge shitposting any day over whining about tumblr retards being tumblr retards
water is wet

Yeah, and he only came back because of Vergil splitting himself in two bulshittery, he's not a real entity yet

Not him but doesn't Mundus kill him in 1 for failing while laughing like a saturday morning cartoon villain?

this post is off-topic

>Then you aren't good enough to skip SoS
Anyones good enough to skip SoS. It's a joke. Makes even trying to call it Normal an insult.

someone can think after all.

Attached: dante says based.png (768x652, 522K)

Nero didn't come from V's penis so it's not incest

Gerbera is the most aesthetic

I wish the series would stop killing characters left and right.
Let them stick around for awhile before offing them.

The existence of V's familiars basically has made tulpas real and canon.

E&I is more about movement and combo extenders anyway.

>I'd take bulge shitposting any day over whining about tumblr retards being tumblr retards
Agreed

Attached: IMG_20190408_190310.jpg (1920x1080, 491K)

Stay the fuck wrong, you fucking autist.

You can't be serious. Do you see everything as a meme or something? get off your fucking phone kid.

Overture is

do you have better quality one?

Happy demon dante

Attached: 3347F476-A89A-4916-A9D5-4324D321F9E7.jpg (1024x894, 138K)

Sure but I like seeing charge shots.

I prefer Riku Nero

Attached: 1555005176316.png (351x437, 322K)

Not at all

No, you just see Mundy's eyes and then pop goes the chicken.

Ok then. What's status on Vergil's gay porn? Who popped his cherry first?

Those first few days after release for both REmake2 and DMCV was genuinely some of the most fun I've had on this site in years, and especially all those hype threads during the lead-up to DMCVs launch. I'm so happy these games happened.

Attached: 1550783544935.png (508x504, 353K)

V is the side of Vergil that had PIV sex to reproduce.

Attached: 1553401063918.jpg (1280x1280, 295K)

I love the way Nero says "perfect timing," when Nico almost crushes him.

Attached: 1554285388819.gif (494x740, 2.46M)

ah, a man of cultur--
I said shitposting not straightup porn good golly

Rainstorm is s a t i s f y i n g

Overture is the most aesthetic
Punchline is the best arm
simple

The anime hair doesn’t work with the chad chin

>Nico

Attached: 20190412103223_1.jpg (2560x1440, 504K)

>Who popped his cherry first?
yamato

Absolutely not you fucking goon.

Attached: 1552247243582.png (974x737, 595K)

Why are they so greasy?

It's still WIP, senpai. They only got his nude model for now.

Attached: F for his ass.jpg (1199x586, 79K)

>hurr durr divine impact breakage
I used to think the same shit the first time I used Nero

>he was one of Vergil nightmares and Dante killed them,
Sounds funny when you say it like that. Sounds like the exact opposite of what Dante would want to do.

Attached: 1554592367607.png (358x311, 113K)

>kebap pizza

>from sweden

might as well declare sweden a middle eastern country at this point

Nice ass.

Dear anons, I require that you post your best pics of our best boy Vergil. Whatever it is fanarts or screenshots. I want more Vergil.

Attached: 1554756756813m.jpg (807x1024, 72K)

Every time I see it this plays in my head
a.uguu.se/q4Kq7pRcO2Em_hownerowasmade.webm

Attached: D39daWoUIAIjd7z.png (413x346, 86K)

You're welcome.

>The existence of V's familiars basically has made tulpas real and canon.
But only for the truly motivated. So don't expect many more.
Anyways if they're vergils nightmares why would they take the form of DMC bosses? Could it mean they bullied him?
Also you can't say griffon is the same as DMC bird boss cause the personalities are complete opposites.

>tumblrinas turned a comfy thread into gay discussion
This is why we can't have nice things

Attached: 1554064453904.gif (480x270, 621K)

Attached: 4585a4c.jpg (1920x1080, 215K)

Attached: 1553015621853.png (565x763, 593K)

Then V and Vergil are not the same person.

Attached: D30A8QpU8AA1ECs.jpg (800x1059, 271K)

What the fuck is that sentence? Here.
>why are Uroboros and Mundus mentioned so much in this game's documents/novels?

heres best boy with best little boy

Attached: 1555009073977.jpg (749x701, 132K)

Attached: 1554711829743m.jpg (1024x576, 40K)

It's especially great when you compare that scene to the pre-vis. JYB gave Nero so much personality and charm.

Is there a V version? or a Lady version?

Attached: dante killing vergil a third time.jpg (1280x1128, 264K)

Why is there a cervix over their crotches?

Attached: vergil_true_power.gif (540x304, 2.93M)

In DMC2 novel, where Mundus captured Dante instead of Vergil in the alternative timeline, Griffon and others actually were generals of Nerlo Angelo (Vergil), and he led an army against Mundus and shit.

Questioning the reason of why the DMC2 demon company Uroboros and DMC1 main antagonist are frequently referenced in novels and/or documents

Cute I didn't have this one, thanks !

>bitching about tumblr being tumblr
>comfy
it was shit from the start

>fag said this is the last DMC boy
>he never ripped V's model
>that means no V in gay porn
Based!

Attached: nice.jpg (1280x1215, 202K)

I wish Dante's SDT looked a little closer to Sparda.

>elbow off the table
Dante lost.

>Why are they so greasy?
Its thin sweet glazing to tempt the view to taking a full lock off of those sweet buns.

Attached: 3039013 - Dante Devil_May_Cry Devil_May_Cry_5 Nero.jpg (800x1067, 132K)

For you, broseph.

Attached: D34fRhyUUAAJ4xD.jpg (552x1000, 127K)

B-but what is his true power, user ???

That's because fags aren't attracted to likes of V desu.

Lost his sweet Timesteed and had to walk all the way to SPARDAAAAAAA

Attached: CCB60F6B-0C47-4506-B5B4-B15DBF9174E0-1492-0000040E155D9FE3.jpg (1415x980, 124K)

Attached: D35kJGoU4AAuCcw.png (574x690, 273K)

>that means no V in gay porn
he doesn't have time for that gay shit, hes got a Lady to attend to

Attached: 1554741348668.png (809x1051, 1.03M)

My favorite!

Attached: cute smile.jpg (1280x720, 68K)

He has this instead.

youtu.be/SzS2caNja28?t=480

>he was one of Vergil nightmares and Dante killed them
Poetry

But I didn't ask for Vorgil, user.

V is for straight sex only.

where's the image bro

Shut up. V isn’t for any lewding at all you thirsty anons

the mission that gif is from is called true power, mission 20 ya dingus
tfw this is one of the best looking shots of Vergil and you can't even see it normally without that free camera mod

Attached: Vergil_Nod.gif (540x304, 2.93M)

Fill me in, I'm lost.

Attached: 1554657493193.jpg (778x813, 362K)

WHEN THIS WICKEDNESS CONSUMES MEE

AHHHHHHH I CAN'T BEAT VERGIL ON S.O.S. PLEASE SPOONFEED

Attached: nGuy9H2.jpg (1558x1178, 103K)

>no one posted the best one yet

I can't decide which is more based
I'm so conflicted

Attached: 1554100531333.jpg (675x1200, 118K)

There's no spoon big enough for what you're asking. You have to git good

I only ever provide the best of the best.

Attached: here_you_go.png (625x415, 512K)

I wish we had Mundus embarrassing

Attached: 1551692468617.png (370x420, 228K)

his nose looks kinda weird in this but I like the art
>best one
and what would that be user?

Attached: 99bb0477dea469.png (844x1680, 1.3M)

ROYAL GUARD

Attached: lH-eC0arU-E.jpg (1080x613, 64K)

Attached: 1554836516747.jpg (1200x675, 109K)

ROYAL GUARD! TRICKED YA!

Why is she covering his mouth

V is only two days ~ a month old, lewding him is pedophilia

Attached: glowing_V.png (900x1582, 2.68M)

keep him quiet

Asexuality is a rare defect user, not a fashion statement.

Attached: D37fzUaU4AAGwIg.jpg (1196x1692, 164K)

I want to stick my finger in there

I just thought you were talking about something else haha ;)
True this is one of my favorite shot and now thanks to you I got two gifs this scene so thanks a lot !

Tell that to Trishfags.

>centaur V

Can't unsee

Handsome borb

Attached: 1554722818298m.jpg (708x1024, 139K)

CURSED !!!!!

>and what would that be user?
his cute smile

cringe

Post it !!

all V ever wanted was to be protected and loved
which is why you take him in and give him that, but when his guard is let down that's when you defile him
innocence exists to be taken nothing is safe in this world

Attached: 1554836629413.jpg (1365x1142, 176K)

Fresh off the press!!!

Attached: IMG_20190413_001613.jpg (2160x3840, 1.6M)

>blue board

Ew

>fresh
that shit is months old

nice newfag

>tfw I legit thought this was photoshopped
I want to protect his smile

Attached: 1554845301483.jpg (5120x2160, 1.22M)

wait these are done by actual gay men? i thought it was just fujos

Post Lady

Attached: 1555012640104.jpg (1280x1015, 325K)

>Ew
>nice newfag
I suppose this is more up to your guys speed.

Attached: bd2ca47556837be5fe479ca1e812a1c4.jpg (1583x2048, 246K)

Be careful, too bright

Attached: 7645635645745364.png (434x364, 375K)

It must be, the quality is too high to be made by a woman

Too bad Red Queen is probably too big for a sheath.
Kind of want to see Nero try to use it's revving combined with having a Gun Sheathe like Sam from Metal Gear Rising.

Go the whole nine yards and integrate Gun Blade tech from Final Fantasy into it.
To have a weapon that has insanely bullshit timing to use to it's full effectiveness.

what the fuck is up with her bangs

Attached: huh.jpg (1280x720, 106K)

btfo

Attached: 1555073883466.webm (540x436, 401K)

>the quality is too high to be made by a woman
you are underestimating women's autistic perfectionism
especially fujos

he doesn't even need a gun sheath, just slap a fucking rocket booster on the end and let the sword swing you
the ultimate unga

Good post

Attached: 1555060750735.jpg (179x192, 7K)

Don't make me want things that would be so fucking stylish

Attached: 1554822333361.jpg (4320x7680, 3.86M)

Attached: 1551660434545.png (936x972, 1.18M)

>to tempt the view to taking a full lock off of those sweet buns
>full lock off of those sweet buns
I'm slow and don't get it

>some pics are renders
>some are ingame

Attached: 1554855087129.jpg (5120x2160, 1.16M)

Only competition it has are the dmc1 remixes. Imo all 3 are better than the originals.
youtu.be/wMptcb-UMa8

Attached: 1554679634772.jpg (891x891, 124K)

It was initially supposed to be a troll picture from what I remember.

Dark Ruin is an underrated track.

Attached: 1550099965205.png (514x511, 385K)

>faceapped Vergils became reality
Feels good desu

Attached: s_67.jpg (2560x1440, 705K)

FUCKING FINALLY FOUND THE OST THAT "MY DEAR BROTHER" REMINDED ME OF
FUCKING DAYZ AKA THE DUEL MAIN MENU
HOLY SHIT
youtube.com/watch?v=T2MtBSOr9nM
God i miss those times, it was around the same year my brother showed me DMC3 too

Attached: gunz_the_duel_by_kanzei.jpg (1000x566, 90K)

Bad user

Thanks mom

Attached: 1555072605485.jpg (260x264, 17K)

You want Max Unga. Have him phase out his other arm and dual wield Tomboys.
If his ghost arms can wield Breakers, then quadruple wield them.

I'm just imagining his sword getting even more complex.

Attached: 3Lady_Pizza.png (726x625, 217K)

Attached: 20190412102725_1.jpg (2560x1440, 335K)

DMC3 dante is top twink

Attached: 1555059357085.jpg (223x227, 12K)

Silent Siren is pretty sick. I'm partial to Psycho Machine myself though, the first part is cool as hell but the part that plays when Nightmare itself shows up is so fucking HYPE. Like "Here he comes motherfucker, are you ready?"

Attached: 1444824763984.jpg (285x287, 10K)

>ur a faget
>no u

Attached: D3--asiX4AMAXRz.jpg (1920x1080, 327K)

>twink
?

Attached: Dante_sit.jpg (1920x785, 463K)

Buff twink

Christ this is too much chad for just one image

USEFUL CATTO

Attached: D3or0gvU8AEq2KP.jpg (848x1199, 125K)

>To have a weapon that has insanely bullshit timing to use to it's full effectiveness.
Max-act is bullshit enough m8
>btfo
Ahem...
>I'm slow and don't get it
You have to disable half your brain to get it
You seriously need to get this post in the hands of Itsuno. It's a really neat idea they could work with

Attached: 1554040151647.png (850x680, 340K)

Attached: thispartysgettingfaster.jpg (516x2888, 555K)

>v covering tits only to put on clothes that show his tits
nice

here noodle fren

Attached: noodles.jpg (1514x233, 127K)

>imagine Mundus getting pinned inside a gray statue, that's the same color of his basic bitch-ass boring baddie character who manifests moms because he's literally an unholy wretch with no dignity whatsoever, while at the same time the demon-whore he spawned is shoving pizza inside her fat gullet while awakening Dante's Oedipal fetishes and fisting him full of piss yellow lightning so hard his guns blow Mundus a trio of bright red new tri-anuses, and with his last whoreish, skanky, breaths he coughs up the crusty bullets out his marble maw, awaiting the day he will leave Dante's son's dark soul unfilled, yet his ass stuffed to the brim.

>I want the chocolate
>No I want the chocolate

new thread

I meant it for a reaction picture to post with "imagine Vergil" copypasta but this is gut thank you my friend

Attached: 1552931644132.png (565x763, 443K)

To suffocate him.