Dad lying on his taxes

>dad lying on his taxes

Attached: tenor.gif (498x276, 2.05M)

Your dad is Yoshi?
haha

Taxes are a scam.

I just filed my taxes

you need to pay your taxes son, otherwise how can daddy trump pay for his wall?

>not lying on his taxes

Attached: poorfags.jpg (400x400, 110K)

>taxes didn't exist until trump
Literally childish thinking

Is your dad DSP?

Attached: 1555021926335.png (587x430, 238K)

some girl was talking to her parents on speaker phone in the university library about taxes. can i make her go to jail for tax fraud.

Imagine owing >$11,000 to the IRS.

Taxation is theft.

>Dad keeps putting off teaching you how to do taxes
>Frantically need to fill everything out without knowing what half of it means at 16 a day before they are due
Still have dreams about this, I fucking hate doing taxes

No but you can get rewarded as part of their whistle blower program if they're doing anything fraudulent.

I really need your guys' support.

>Kicked out of rich family at 18
>Move across the world for 5 years
>Eventually come back to the states and start going to community college
>With virtually no source of income have to fill out a financial aid form or "fasfa"
>Have to put in parents tax info
>They probably have the means to send me to an ivy league school
>If you get in contact and fill that out I am 99% likely to not receive the financial aid
>aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Super h*ck. Nice video game thread

Is this something American? In Europe my online tax system is 99% pre-filled, neatly organized with explanation sections for every little thing. Only requiring you to confirm it.

>2k refund this year

Attached: 1510266085846.png (821x768, 605K)

>paying taxes
lol

>Giving a government a 2k interest-free loan

You're doing it wrong.

Umhhh.... how is this video games?

What do you burgers mean by doing taxes? never understood it. Here in yurop I get taxed automatically every paycheck and every time I buy something. Do you have to handle your taxes in manually at the end of the year or what?

every civilization in history had taxes.

>I'M GETTING FREE MONEY THANK YOU BASED GUBMENT

Attached: 1552103318326.jpg (489x766, 42K)

please tell me how IRS-kun

>overpaying by 2000 on your fucking taxes
Yeah congrats

taxation is theft
anarchy fucking when?

Congress is literally passing a bill banning the IRS from starting a free online tax filing program, because it would cut into TurboTax/H&R Block/etc's profits.

Basically there are two options. You can either pay your taxes manually at the end of the year, or the government will take a percentage of your checks. The thing is they normally take more than you would actually owe in taxes, so you fill out the paperwork so they know your actual rate and refund you the difference.

Daily reminder that the US military committed warcrimes in Iraq and Assange did absolutely NOTHING wrong