That pointless character that no one cares about but the developer loves

>that pointless character that no one cares about but the developer loves

Attached: tangle_the_lemur_by_jamoart-dc118de.png (772x1036, 321K)

>doesn't post Lightning

fuck you I love tangle and I want her to give me a tail job with that third hand she calls her tail

Or Rosalina

She was the main character of the game so she couldn't be pointless.

Just cut the bs and start another marathon if we’re gonna have daily comic threads

>yuribait

Haven't he learned nothing from before?

Who? Flynn?

>implying he's not setting up the lesbian relationship

Attached: FUCK THE MANDATES I GOT A TANGLE DATE.jpg (1080x1194, 71K)

Dark Pit

piccolo

She's so much better than any of the attempts at new Sonic characters for the past 14 years though.

Silver, Blaze, Merlina, and Sticks are better characters.

Corrin in smash bros. even Sakurai didn't wanted to add it, but the dev team annoyed him enough to get that thing added

Honestly this is the only sonic comic character that would fit in with the games.

Nice try mariotehplumber

Bunnie would fit too.

Zavok

He tried to set up SallyxNicole before the cancellation of the Archie series.

Incineroar

Yeah, he is a turbo /u/fag

Attached: Daxter is reaching too much.png (466x524, 216K)

Listen I’ll take tail lady and the rest of the run of the mill ocs over this

Attached: D358E8DA-05C4-4862-BFC4-B238954DE9FE.png (500x456, 502K)

I don't read the new idw comics. What is her problem exactly?

Generic peppy tomboy character with a somewhat interesting design gimmick that everyone forgot about a month after her debut, which was overhyped for weeks beforehand.

>I don't read the new idw comics.
That's for the best. They're extremely bland.

Overhyped and provided nothing new as a character. Also she was introduced the same time as Blaze and got in the way.

Out of the exclusive girls sega created past years (blaze, marine, sticks and now her) I don't like her design much, yeah

>which was overhyped for weeks beforehand.
It was overhyped? What? By who? Why would one overhype it when everyone was lamenting and disappointed for the sudden termination of Archie comics?

nah. nobody from the FF would fit at all

By IDW

Bunnie would just be "what if you wanted to play Mega Man in a Sonic game?" and would fit better than the SA2 mechs.

>character only trait is that she is cute

Attached: Whisper.png (1409x1990, 1.33M)

Sylux

I remember that Plague of Gripes art stream.

That's more like the character you like is the one you think it would fit in the games, and the character you don't like is the one you think it wouldn't fit.

Eh.

Attached: Eh..png (1000x563, 576K)

her whole "roboticized" deal wouldn't fit with the games. that's more of a comics/SatAM thing.

As much as I despise both Lost World and Forces, they've added enough "cybernetic person" possibilities that you could adapt it to Bunnie without adding full-blown SatAM-style roboticization.

Attached: DN0gy4eXUAAtm4Y[1].jpg (1200x1200, 128K)