Mortal Kombat 11

What went wrong?

Attached: kitana.png (1242x714, 958K)

mkx designs were the best

WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?!

Attached: AVGN.jpg (720x480, 80K)

everything.
Roster is shit, fatalities are shit, newcomers are shit, females are shit, gore is excessive and dull.

All the women became Amish
Odd selection of characters

>our game appeals to gorefags-let's make the gore quick and less satisfying
>our game appeals to dudes who want to jack off to sexy babes-let's tone down the female designs
>we're still pretending we're a fighting game- let's make our game completely different from every other fighting game, making the FGC have to change their entire playstyle just to learn it
>we have long time fans that love our characters-let's not bring back fan favorites and instead put in some grass bitch and replace Tremor with some random black guy
if the story is complete ass and full of wasted potential, then there's another point to add, but so far those are the biggest ones... so far the only reason to buy MK11 would be for Johnny Cage.

Attached: Haveyoubeentohollywood.png (924x681, 523K)

Hey Faggots,

My name is Johnny, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, kosplaying, no-lifes who spend every second of their day fighting for no reason. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures of old kostumes.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I have a black belt in karate,and won best actor. What hobbies do you have other than "jack off to naked drawn Asian people"? I also get Oscars, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my bitch

Attached: D32W8t2XkAEJbR3 (1).jpg (1626x1476, 244K)

The recent reboot story
Mortal Kombat 2009
MK X
Have been utter shit

Let's not pretend the fatalities in MK11 aren't the best we've ever had. They're wildly more creative and interesting this time around. All that other stuff you mentioned I could maybe see someone thinking, but the fatalities in this new game are fucking amazing.

>gore is excessive and dull
what do you think youre playing

Scorpions is probably the best one so far, chain to teleport then ripping them in half

only some, it's say like 80% of shit, but the 20% that are good are REALLY good like that Scorpion one with the chain is really good.

>people praising fucking cinematics
Glad I'm a Tekken Chad and not a 2D babby

It frightens me that 11 is so bad people unironically look back fondly on X.

you

thank you

Shut up

Kombat Kast in 90 minutes

Thank god Sindel and Sheeva are nowhere to be seen. NRS would just ruin their designs as well.

Attached: mk3 sheeva cover.png (309x444, 287K)

I usually don't hop aboard these "fucking SJW" issues as they're usually exaggerated but here... God damn. They really are fucking pandering. Really can't be denied here.

You mean right.

they switched the movie models of jade and kitana

Attached: JADE2.jpg (282x422, 25K)

Mature AND respectful!

Look at this creature.

>every drone post I've seen in MK threads had lebbit spacing
Why can't you stay there

Mmmmm yes, saturated colors and brown everywhere. Liu looked like fucking shit, Scorpion looked like fucking shit, Sonya looked like fucking shit, Jax looked like fucking shit, Johnny looked like fucking shit.

All their costumes were fucking awful.

UMK3 had majority the best designs. Deception is runner up for 2nd.

No MKfag, but I like the right one. The shit they did to the blood chick is lame though.

Absolutely nothing. MKX Kitana looks like she has severe scoliosis. Her hair is ugly, her face is ugly, her skins are ugly. On top of that MKX is an ugly ass game it's a huge disservice.

If there's anyone who actually thinks MKX Kitana looks better than 11 you need to have your fucking eyes checked and have a urologist do a testosterone check on you. And then get tested for autism.

Attached: 1-s2.0-S1040738315000052-gr1.jpg (783x447, 84K)

Right looks better, too much black though