Teeny Tina

Teeny Tina

Attached: borderlands-tiny-tina-tea-party-tabletop-0-.jpg (1920x1080, 1.75M)

That's Medium Tina you swine.

She would be decent if they just didnt make her lips look so big and weird

I don't mind Tina looking like some goblin, she basically raised herself on Pandora and is really fucked up. Not every single character needs to be a beauty queen goddess. That's what Maya and Ellie are for.

I always fantasized about loli tina watching moxxi get gangbanged by a bunch of guys. Tina would probably be having the time of her life and laughing

True. For some reason I always figured tina would be some sort of ugly duckling and would end up being hot for no apparent reason when she grew up

I thought it was canon that Tina had a lazy eye. She does in her BL2 character model I think

>tumblr nose

Why the fuck does she looks like a meth addict?

>Troy Baker won't be Rhys
>Ashley Burch is returning as Tina
There's no justice in this world.

Attached: 1525151180985.png (1913x1083, 2.31M)

what did moxxi mean by this?

Attached: 8ad406076e2a003fc7b0f336bfc2786c.jpg (883x586, 83K)

They made her look even worse.

Attached: 1527272658985.jpg (850x1210, 243K)

i wasn't going to buy it anyway but at least this knowledge will give a chuckle when all my friends buy it out of desperation, kek

tina sums up the worst shit about borderlands 2 and was the reason i played the rest of the game with dialogue off

i wonder if she'll still have ebonics as her primary method of communicating as well as that freaky fucking eye

why is the character designer for BL3 so fucking terrible
I swear every new character has a 5head, especially the girls and some of them just look plain fucked up compared to the style of 1, 2 and the telltale game

they're attempting to have a lot of style in the character designs but the previous games were perfectly fine having with the slight grit on an adult cartoon look but now everyone looks like they came from a how 2 draw manga book

>Ellie
nani

Is Gearbox trying to make every single female character they design look absolutely wretched and disgusting?
>that Battleborn-character based on Brianna Wu

Attached: concern.png (281x286, 192K)

>Ellie

Attached: 1552748232115.png (500x376, 200K)

Hodunks chose that as their emblem 'cause they love skinny chicks. And they love skinny chicks 'cause theys pussies.

this so much
I'm angry too user, but the way I see it, is that we're 10 years older than when bl1 came out.
I bought the first a few months after release too, wasnt expecting anything from it and got hooked.
Designers/artists just think that this is the style that 15-18yo of today will like. I dont because I'm 30

Holy shit, they even gave it the retarded mouth. Haha wow I'm fucking done with Bitchford and his mediocre RNG bullshit.

Attached: battleborn-thorn.jpg (1024x576, 68K)

I am scared about Gaige
I just hope they are merciful when changing her

dont you dare badmouth ourguy the pedo

What's up bros

hi