Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/iZQC3ZN-mWHITv3y_uX2CQ/
youtube.com/watch?v=xCEDlpaUXVE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Well deserved

Does this game have an easy mode?

Enjoy 400+ replies

boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/iZQC3ZN-mWHITv3y_uX2CQ/

Has its issues that I could go on about but I did spend 400+ hours playing so Im not gonna fight anyone who says its a masterpiece.

Mario Odyssey is the better switch 97

both are 15 points above their real quality thanks to the Nintendo Bonus

OoT and Galaxy 2 remain as the best 3D Zelda and 3D Mario

>B-B-BUT THE N-NINTENDO BONUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: BotW 97.png (1041x565, 409K)

>Sony

PlayStation's walking simulators are also rated way higher than the real quality thanks to the Naughty Dog Bonus

Why Nincels are so obsessed with Sony?

youtube.com/watch?v=xCEDlpaUXVE

Game of the decade. Will be remembered in 20 years like OOT is. Only shitposters will try to deny this

Attached: 97.jpg (86x85, 4K)

Nintendo doesn't have a bonus. Halo (Xbox) and The Last of Us (PlayStation) also have a higher rating than they deserve.

Because who shits on Nintendo more than anyone else? It's certainly not pc or xbox

literally everything in your post is objectively wrong or a retarded subjective opinion.

So you're not allowed to criticize nintendo?

no, because they never do anything wrong

You are allowed to, but the question was "why are nincels obsessed with sony?", and the reason is because sony fans shit on nintendo more than anyone else

I only got my Switch at xmas and didn't buy BotW until recently. It would be nice if I could have civil discussions about this amazing game but it seems impossible on here. Just memes and shitposts.

Was it better chat on here when the game first launched in 2017?

It's a solid 7/10.

97. wonder when will snoys be able to play 99's

Yes

I know that's the metacritic score. What's your point?

Shit you're right, what am I thinking? Instead of forming my own opinion from playing the game, I should just base my opinion on the weighted average of a bunch of arbitrary numbers shit out by hacks.

Is this thread going to be any different than the other daily BotW threads? No? Okay then.

>be me
>sonychad and nintenbro at the same time

feels good