Still no Nintendo Direct

>still no Nintendo Direct
WHAT THE FLAP IS GOING ON?

Attached: 1482420689807.jpg (643x625, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gamingintel.com/nintendo/new-leaking-process/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>cussing

enjoy swear jail, dummy

Tfw no goodbye direct with Reggie

10 seconds

no swearing on this christian board, please

What the fuck is wrong with people? Why do they think there will be a direct?

go flip yourself

>cockona

Why would there be one? We just had one

Yea Forums promised me.

>goodbye direct with Reggie
Reggie's sudden departure really struck me as suspicious. Either he did something terrible or the new regime in Japan forced him out.

In the meantime you should focus in having sex.

Will you help me, user?

Yeah, with exclusively indie games

Did PapaGenos lie? Are the leakers unreliable?

Th-this can't be happening bros...

Attached: 1524601179706.png (667x515, 38K)

No. Papagenos believed and was sure about the Grinch leak.

Attached: image.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

Why not?

45 minutes

here we go again..........................

you are crazy
stop spamming this anime

She's in.

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

I wonder if GameInformer or whoever "leaked" the 11th Direct feels pretty stupid right now

No.

Attached: image.jpg (210x240, 15K)

cute boy

Attached: papicock.jpg (1280x910, 629K)

But why? I love you!

The announcement of the reigns spinoff and star was pinball make me think they might have canceled it in favour of extending the length of the e3 direct., get the shit that's not even remotely worthy of e3 out of the way and shove everything else they were going to announce into an extra long e3.

can we talk about bleedman again?

It was Gaming Intel, and yeah they posted "well, looks like our normally super-reliable source may have been wrong, which is weird because he's almost always right haha"
They got so butthurt over the whole thing they changed their website's policies
gamingintel.com/nintendo/new-leaking-process/

Because there is so much shit they need to address they can't possibly fit it all in e3.

Nah, it's not that weird. He's almost 60, and he wants to spend more time with his family.
In most high profile departures like this, even ones with a big firing, you'd normally see these people, especially one like Reggie with such a high profile job and experience with advertising in other industries, transition to being board members on other ventures.
This is pretty mundane. If it was accompanied by something like another struggling console then it might make sense.

No homo.

based complaining about no nintendo direct flip flap poster

And what makes you think they're ready to show those games off right now? What makes you think they'll even be ready to show them by e3?

8 minutes until we can all kill ourselves

Many of them have a confirmed 2019 release
The only games that are really up in the air are bayo 3 and smt5, maybe pikman as well.

Just like how three houses was a confirmed 2018 release?

I just want to give you my love, user.

No but seriously, when are we getting a direct?

Why are 2D girls so prefect?

Attached: 11.jpg (1280x1879, 407K)

Incest is a shit tier fetish, the only things worse are race based crap and ntr.

Plebian: dad on daughter
Contrarian: mom on son
Patrician: mom on daughter

The theories of a mini Direct to be about or include Smash Ultimate 3.0.0 seem like a no-go now. As we draw closer to Atlus' Persona 5 concert and further reveals I'm actually starting to believe that Atlus, through either blackmail or Faustian bargain, somehow convinced Sakurai and Nintendo to not have full control of Joker's Smash inclusion (which has before been a stated rule by Sakurai for third party candidates) and instead let their Persona 5 spinoff news dictate when Joker gets detailed and released.

We absofuckinglutely better get Pack 2's reveal this month too.

I sometimes think that the reason Pack 2 is taking so long to be shown is that some shit happened and they had to change one of the DLC fighters.

I don't know if that's necessarily the case, since Smash 4 also took half a year to move on after revealing Mewtwo. I'm just simply hopping on the "Atlus is the reason" bandwagon since the facts are lining up too well as of now IMO.

Attached: Cute feet.png (800x800, 626K)

They're getting Brave ready also, I presume. If my wild ass big ass theory ideas are about to come true (they won't), they reveal Joker gameplay (by around same time as Atlus reveal) and have it detailed and released (presumably right on schedule with it) and then tease Brave on the absolutely best timing yet (inkling of a feeling here), which is sort of promoting and ALSO possibly something for a project yet to come for E3 (might even be revealed here, but nah). Bigger of a chance Brave not being available until E3, I'm afraid, unless they've worked their ass on it.

Attached: 1552559359467.jpg (800x800, 195K)

bro I need more info on Joker like NOW

Attached: 1554844333527.jpg (832x868, 44K)

That's no language for a young lady.

Fuck joker, where's my bayo 3 info.

Amd outside of Nintendo when the fuck are madmind going to give some more info on either of their upcoming games.

Calm down and drink some tea, user.

I doubt they'd outright cancel any of the DLC fighters, but maybe some characters got shuffled around in order. The most likely events I can see for future reveals:
>3.0.0 info dump
>Fire Emblem Expo on May 4th (please for the love of fuck no)
>E3 (practically a lock)
>EVO (not impossible, they announced the August Smash Direct at last year's EVO)
>a Pokemon Direct (not as bad as FE but also no thanks)
>Tokyo Games Show (maybe the biggest stretch here)
>a year-end general Direct

I need info about fucking anything.

Attached: 1485414399055.jpg (512x411, 101K)

Nintendo traditionally does quarterly directs. Thing is that the usual Q1 Direct was in February instead of the usual January spot, and then we had the Pokemon Direct right after, so Nintendo might be biding time for a good spot before the usual E3 windup, where it also has a Direct so summer releases don't get rammed into the hype up everything clusterfuck, like where they announced Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee before E3 last year, because they knew how you retards were going to act and needed to get info out before it got lost in everybody screaming about every bit of E3 news.

Of course, Nintendo might be playing the long con. Remember last January when they just surprise-released a direct after the internet went insane waiting for the next direct?

Attached: 1515605666002.png (580x790, 439K)

Attached: hey.png (339x383, 143K)

I'm devoid of info on every game I am excited for
Where's my bayo 3 info
Where is my Paranoid info
Succubus
Code vien
Huniepop 2
Bannerlord

And yes tell me who the rest of the smash dlc characters are.

Well I suppose we have plenty of Bannerlord info, at that point it's just a question of release date, the same to a lesser extent for Huniepop.

Bayonetta 3 is starting to worry me. IMO it's been too long since it was revealed for things to be going smoothly still.

the direct was the VR labo mario zelda video
see you at e3!

Attached: 1544270503960.png (4096x4096, 1.87M)

Attached: 1483025610072.jpg (456x434, 100K)

Do you think my daughter would get bullied if I named her Papikana?

Attached: 1495721415744.jpg (281x286, 29K)

Maybe he just wanted to retire? He's not japanese so he isnt enslaved to Nintendo until he dies.

Bayonetta 2 was behind the curtain for a long time too, hold your horses.

I choose to be optimistic.
But the longer it takes the more I come up with these insane fantasies that the game will never be able to deliver on.

Probably yeah.

When naming children, people often think about if they'll get bullied. But the real test of a name is how likely it is that they'd get a call back when applying to a job.

Should I watch Flip Flapper

Attached: 1546170142642.png (205x323, 46K)

Do you like adventure?

Attached: 1519441798557.jpg (1888x1515, 2.3M)

I WANT PERSONA ON THE SWITCH NOW.

watch the first 3 episodes and then decide

I want a friend.

Attached: 1482594989123.jpg (2110x1402, 252K)

ugly

25 april

My hunch is never wrong

Pls

>tfw no fli/fla season 2 where they return to just having adventures in PI

It is, isn't it?

Good show even after the writer change.

Is it out yet user?

They went out of their way to reassure us in the last general direct that it's still being worked on. If it's not shown at E3 THEN you should feel worried.

I think it's more likely that they're just developing all of the DLC concurrently and they don't want to show off any new DLC past Joker until he's already out.